Rune King Thor vs Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Rune King Thor

VS

Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Who wins?

Juntai
Darksied.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor wins, not only he can absorb all of the life force of asgard into himself also he can absorb the nine worlds around asgard, making him just as powerful as Galactus.

Juntai
He's likely more powerful than Galactus too.

yahman
I know little to nothing about Pre crisis Darksied, so i'll go for Thor. This guy has some major feats.

the Darkone
RKT will crumb stomp Darkseid pre or post

roughrider
Rune King Thor.

DrDoom101
RKT is Odin and a half. i got that from someone in this forums. He wins.

Superherovandal
Darkseind wins. he would destroy RKT.

Juntai
Darkseid waves a hand and turns him into baby thor.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pbfc5f1f8c8863de17f2156405dc7b135/f9db793f.jpg

RAGE17
pre crisis darseid=galactus, rune king thor was the most powerful skyfather ever. he as somewhere between a high powered skyfather and an elder god......galactus dwarfs elder gods with his power, also pre crisis darseid destroyed high powered demons and entire pantheons of pre crisis skyfathers like insects, he takes it .

Juntai
The Asguardian Pantheon declaring Darkseid too powerful for them.

Space M ummy
As much as I love marvel, RKT loses horribly.

Odin with the combined powers of the strongest gods of earth's pantheons were severely punked by ONE celestial.

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>> One celestial.

It's common knowledge by now that Galactus=PC darkseid.

so RKT loses here.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
The Asguardian Pantheon declaring Darkseid too powerful for them.

The hell are you saying? Can't read sh!t from that. You call that proof?

Heck, for all we know, Odin's declaring Darkseid as a puss. And Highfather's there to laugh at Darkseid's ass.

Again, too small to read.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Space M ummy
As much as I love marvel, RKT loses horribly.

Odin with the combined powers of the strongest gods of earth's pantheons were severely punked by ONE celestial.

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>> One celestial.

How many times have you seen Galactus beat a Celestial? Other than some future event?

It's common knowledge by now? Common knowledge only to most posters here who don't have a clue as to PC Darkseid, Marvel Odin, Galactus, or a Cube Being.

Other than people saying PC Darkseid is the equivilant of Galactus, how's about showing feats that prove it.

Space M ummy
Eh, it doesnt matter. DC Odin != Marvel Odin anyway.

Still, PC darkseid/galactus is too much for RKT

Juntai
Originally posted by Beyonder
How many times have you seen Galactus beat a Celestial? Other than some future event?

It's common knowledge by now? Common knowledge only to most posters here who don't have a clue as to PC Darkseid, Marvel Odin, Galactus, or a Cube Being.

Other than people saying PC Darkseid is the equivilant of Galactus, how's about showing feats that prove it. How about looking up a few posts of Odin and the asgards saying Darkseid is too powerful for them?
lmao.
It HAS been proven.

And it's not "PC" Darkseid, it's merely "Full power Darksied" is equal to "Full power Galactus".

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
making him just as powerful as Galactus.

Haha, right.

You know what Akhenaten did to Zeus and other gods at once, made a joke out of them, Zeus looked an insect. I could never tell in which power level Akhenatan was, but he was clearly so much beyond skyfather level and logiclly much beyond Rune King Thor. Akhentan was probably at Celestial level. Galactus is beyond Celestial, Galactus=PreC Darkseid, so you see the point. If not, the point is that PreC Darkseid would make a joke out of Rune King Thor.

Space M ummy
Kirby created both Galactus and Darkseid, and has been quoted as saying the two are equal. It'll take a while to source, but its been quoted on the forums before several times, and never disputed.

K3VIL
Akenathon was tapping into the HOTU as for the members of the Celestial order, he was able to warp reality and manipulate celestial energy for limitless purposes.
He killed on a whim all Avengers, FF4, X-Men and other heroes.
He erased all the diseases on earth, like AIDS, Cancer and so.
He blasted to death all the Skyfathers of Earth with a single blow, Zeus and King Thor escaped death for an inch.
With his powers he was certainly above even Galactus and Celestials, cause tapping into the HOTU means you tap into the power of God itself.

Beyonder
How about looking up a few posts of Odin and the asgards saying Darkseid is too powerful for them?
lmao.
It HAS been proven.

And it's not "PC" Darkseid, it's merely "Full power Darksied" is equal to "Full power Galactus".

Oh please! Your changing it to full powered Darkseid? What the hell is full powered Darkseid? PC Darkseid and current Darkseid are different alter gather. PC Darkseid is the most powerful version. What feats has Darkseid done to put him on Galactus' level again?

Juntai
The hell are you saying? Can't read sh!t from that. You call that proof?

Heck, for all we know, Odin's declaring Darkseid as a puss. And Highfather's there to laugh at Darkseid's ass.

Again, too small to read. Save it to your hard drive and magnify it if you want..

Juntai
Oh please! Your changing it to full powered Darkseid? What the hell is full powered Darkseid? PC Darkseid and current Darkseid are different alter gather. PC Darkseid is the most powerful version. What feats has Darkseid done to put him on Galactus' level again? Darkseid avoided the re-write of the Crisis, melding hisself and planet with current continuuity. It's the same guy, the EXACT same guy...just at moments has a weaker avatar. Whether you personally believe this to be true or not does not change the facts of the DC Universe. Darkseid is beyond the universe and merely casts avatars into it.. some stronger than others.. and can do multiples at once. Even in many of his low showings he's actually SAID that he's at low power at the time.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Xplosive
Haha, right.

You know what Akhenaten did to Zeus and other gods at once, made a joke out of them, Zeus looked an insect. I could never tell in which power level Akhenatan was, but he was clearly so much beyond skyfather leve and logiccly much beyond Rune King Thor. Akhentan was probably at Celestail level.

You say can't tell which power level Akhenaten was, but after saying he was more powerful than Rune Thor you cagetorized him at Celestial level?

Beyond a Celestial. laughing out loud The point is your just making assumptions. What the hell did PC Darkseid do again to put him above a Celestial or equal to Galactus.

Beyonder
Darkseid avoided the re-write of the Crisis, melding hisself and planet with current continuuity. It's the same guy, the EXACT same guy...just at moments has a weaker avatar. Darkseid is beyond the universe and merely casts avatars into it.. some stronger than others.. and can do multiples at once.

laughing You know how many Darkseid fanboys have tried to pull that "it was just an avatar of Darkseid's"?

Darkseid does use avatars. But it's only an avatar when the comic indicates it so. Otherwise, it's the real deal.

Also, I guess current Superman was beating up on PC Darkseid all this time. Gee, and so did Doomsday. And WW's bracelet reflected the Omega Effect back onto PC Darkseid's head.

Xplosive
You say can't tell which power level Akhenaten was, but after saying he was more powerful than Rune Thor you cagetorized him at Celestial level?

He probably was.

Beyond a Celestial. The point is your just making assumptions. What the hell did PC Darkseid do again to put him above a Celestial or equal to Galactus.

Killing and making Gods nothing, and making The Source feel pain tell me, what had Galactus done compared to that. And Kirby said, PC Darkseid equals full powered Galactus, I think that should be enough. Everyone fearad PC Darkseid. Tell me what has Celestial done to put him beyond PC Darkseid.

Originally posted by K3VIL
With his powers he was certainly above even Galactus and Celestials, cause tapping into the HOTU means you tap into the power of God itself.

Not really, Thanos was the one who really tapped to God power, and made a joke out of Akhenaten. I think he was in leageue of Celestail.
And Celestial has alreday crushed Odin. And Thanos gave a fight to Odin, while normal Galactus made a joke out of Thanos in few seconds, he was playing with him.

Juntai

Beyond a Celestial. laughing out loud The point is your just making assumptions. What the hell did PC Darkseid do again to put him above a Celestial or equal to Galactus. How about hurting God?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/p50e4e9ce1cb5f7accdae4df5cc642e7a/f9143934.jpg

Juntai
laughing You know how many Darkseid fanboys have tried to pull that "it was just an avatar of Darkseid's"?

Darkseid does use avatars. But it's only an avatar when the comic indicates it so. Otherwise, it's the real deal.

Also, I guess current Superman was beating up on PC Darkseid all this time. Gee, and so did Doomsday. And WW's bracelet reflected the Omega Effect back onto PC Darkseid's head. Yep, at low power showings, just like Galactus getting beat up by Thor or invisible woman.

Adam Warlock
Kirby created both Galactus and Darkseid, and has been quoted as saying the two are equal. It'll take a while to source, but its been quoted on the forums before several times, and never disputed.

Ok according to your logic this would happen to Pre-Crisis Darkseid:

Thor will stun him like he did Galactus:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Thor161-15.jpg

Then, Thor will summon the godforce blast:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Thor161-19.jpg

Then Pre-Crisis Darkseid will run like a little girl when he starts to feel the pain from the Asgardian Godforce?:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/Thor161-20.jpg

DC Odin = Marvel's Odin? Riiiiggghht....

If Normal Thor could do that to Galactus, what do you thing Rune King Thor, the Allfather, will do to Pre-Crisis Darkseid? Make him run? smile Whoop his ass? Probably.

Juntai
And I already showed you the Asgardian Pantheon declaring Darkseid too powerful...

Adam Warlock
At least you can read my scans. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Ok according to your logic this would happen to Pre-Crisis Darkseid:

Thor will stun him like he did Galactus:
Then, Thor will summon the godforce blast:
Then Pre-Crisis Darkseid will run like a little girl when he starts to feel the pain from the Asgardian Godforce?:

DC Odin = Marvel's Odin? Riiiiggghht....

If Normal Thor could do that to Galactus, what do you thing Rune King Thor, the Allfather, will do to Pre-Crisis Darkseid? Make him run? smile Whoop his ass? Probably. Odin and the entire Asgardian Pantheon was scared of Darkseid, I've already posted the pic.

Adam Warlock
And I already showed you the Asgardian Pantheon declaring Darkseid too powerful...

Couldn't read it. Text was too small. smile

Princess Diana
Couldn't read it.

To many long words for you I guesssmile

Juntai
Couldn't read it. I don't care if you took the trouble to make an attempt at reading or not, simple windows programs can blow up the picture to readable levels. I don't care if you're lazy or not,it doesn't make the pic not true.

Beyonder

Equals? He said what he said. Times and feats have changed what he said. Heck, Starlin had to write all Thanos' ridiculous defeats, by beings lower than him to, into Thanos' clones. He reckonned all lower feats other writters did by writting it into continuity. Otherwise, his statements still contradict alot of continuity.

Kirby is also a creator of many other heroes and villains. But what he says doesn't necessarily make it so until it's written into continuity. Darkseid = Galactus, but Superman beats up Darkseid on numerous occasions. Well so what happened? Superman can beat Darkseid. Well Galactus, however, stomps on Surfer, Morg, and Terrax ever time they get out of hand.

Princess Diana
Read Great Darkness LOSH its in trade realise the power of Darkseid he moves planets with a thought.

Space M ummy
IIRC, Celestials are servants of eternity.

Galactus is one of the five essential forces of the marvel U ALONGSIDE eternity (though admittedly not as powerful as eternity himself.)

As for when he beat one, Galactus consumed the renegade "dreaming" Celestial into his essence, destroying him.

So yeah, I think it's reasonable to assume that galactus is just a WEE bit more powerful than one celestial.

Juntai
Equals? He said what he said. Times and feats have changed what he said. Heck, Starlin had to write all Thanos' ridiculous defeats, by beings lower than him to, into Thanos' clones. He reckonned all lower feats other writters did by writting it into continuity. Otherwise, his statements still contradict alot of continuity.

Kirby is also a creator of many other heroes and villains. But what he says doesn't necessarily make it so until it's written into continuity. Darkseid = Galactus, but Superman beats up Darkseid on numerous occasions. Well so what happened? Superman can beat Darkseid. Well Galactus, however, stomps on Surfer, Morg, and Terrax ever time they get out of hand. He is the source of their power too, however Galactus got smashed up by Thor as seen above, whos by continuity is below Superman on the scale of things as you saw who won that fight, and also invisible woman.
Sometimes even great beings are defeated when at low power.
-shrugs.-

Xplosive
Darkseid = Galactus, but Superman beats up Darkseid on numerous occasions.

But that is not PreC Darksied anymore, this thread is about PreC Darkseid.

Juntai
Originally posted by Princess Diana
Read Great Darkness LOSH its in trade realise the power of Darkseid he moves planets with a thought. True that.

Princess Diana

indeed it is and as Great Darkness shows, Pre Crisis was a real God

Juntai
But that is not PreC Darksied anymore, this thread is about PreC Darkseid. Darkseid is Darkseid, there is no pre-c post-c, just high and low showings. He avoided the crisis rewrite and no ammount of arguing is changing the facts of DC's continuity.

Space M ummy

Kirby is also a creator of many other heroes and villains. But what he says doesn't necessarily make it so until it's written into continuity. Darkseid = Galactus, but Superman beats up Darkseid on numerous occasions. Well so what happened? Superman can beat Darkseid. Well Galactus, however, stomps on Surfer, Morg, and Terrax ever time they get out of hand.

The thread references PRE CRISIS Darkseid. That means all feats up to but not including the events that happened post crisis, retcons be damned.

Its exactly the same thing as specifying CLASSIC Juggernaut or Pre Retcon Beyonder when making a thread.

And PC supes has NEVER taken out PC Darkseid.

Xplosive
Darkseid is Darkseid, there is no pre-c post-c, just high and low showings. He avoided the crisis rewrite and no ammount of arguing is changing the facts of DC's continuity.

It doesnt matter, his best showings and highest power level was PreCrisis Darkseid and we are taking his best feats, and he was beyond Rune King Thor. Now he would get smashed.

Juntai
It doesnt matter, his best showings and highest power level was PreCrisis Darkseid and we are taking his best feats, and he was beyond Rune King Thor. Now he would get smashed. At full power, he is what most people call Pre Crisis Darkseid... its not a matter of WHEN, because it's the same guy, it's a matter of power, and at full power, which he was before the crisis, as the thread states... yes, he obliterates RKT.

K3VIL
Killing and making Gods nothing, and making The Source feel pain tell me, what had Galactus done compared to that. And Kirby said, PC Darkseid equals full powered Galactus, I think that should be enough. Everyone fearad PC Darkseid. Tell me what has Celestial done to put him beyond PC Darkseid.

Not really, Thanos was the one who really tapped to God power, and made a joke out of Akhenaten. I think he was in leageue of Celestail.
And Celestial has alreday crushed Odin. And Thanos gave a fight to Odin, while normal Galactus made a joke out of Thanos in few seconds, he was playing with him.
Thanos just keep standing up after Odin's attacks.
And Odin WAS HOLDING BACK, unleashing more of the Odin Force would have mean he'll f.u.c.k. up all of Asgard in the process.
Galactus at low level blasted to the floor Thanos, but man it's GALACTUS.
Akenathon was tapping into A FRACTION of the HOTU, Thanos absorbed the HOTU, Thanos became really god itself after he jumped into the HOTU.Celestials shrugged off combined assaults from Earth skyfathers, but Celestials differently from Galactus, they don't need to absorb planetary energy to keep their ebsence at top level, they are ALWAYS full power.
Galactus is the physical equal of an abstract when fully powered, Celestials are agents of an abstract, Eternity.
1.HOTU or TOAA
2.Living Tribunal
3.Abstracts
4.Galactus
5.Celestials.
6.Watchers
7.Skyfathers
8.Heralds

Beyonder

Wow, is that why PC Darkseid got stuck inside the Source Wall? Why Metron had to free him? Yuga-Khan has breach the Wall and freed himself from it.

A Celestial used planets are weapons against Thanos w/ the IG. Manisfesting shells to operate in the regular universe, real body existence in hyperspace dimension. The birth of a Celestial made High Evolutionary go insane.

Odin also rocked the multiverse. Beyonder and Molecule Man wrecked planes of existence.

Only after Thanos jumped into the machine and shrugged with Akhenaten and took that power.

Beyonder

Duh. Read that post again.

Princess Diana
Wow, is that why PC Darkseid got stuck inside the Source Wall? Why Metron had to free him? Yuga-Khan has breach the Wall and freed himself from it.

A Celestial used planets are weapons against Thanos w/ the IG. Manisfesting shells to operate in the regular universe, real body existence in hyperspace dimension. The birth of a Celestial made High Evolutionary go insane.

Odin also rocked the multiverse. Beyonder and Molecule Man wrecked planes of existence.

Only after Thanos jumped into the machine and shrugged with Akhenaten and took that power.

P C D waved a hand and beat a lord of chaos smile

Xplosive
1.HOTU or TOAA
2.Living Tribunal
3.Abstracts
4.Galactus
5.Celestials
6.Watchers
7.Skyfathers
8.Heralds

1.HOTU or TOAA
2.Phoenix Force
3.Living Tribunal
4.Abstracts
5.Galactus/Pre Crisis Darkseid
6.Celestials
7.Watchers
8.Skyfathers

Xplosive

Who cares, PC Darkseid rocked The Source.

Beyonder
At full power, he is what most people call Pre Crisis Darkseid... its not a matter of WHEN, because it's the same guy, it's a matter of power, and at full power, which he was before the crisis, as the thread states... yes, he obliterates RKT.

Please stop with this bs. Pre-Crisis refers to before Crisis. Hell, way before this comic board came to existence. Other boards like Comixtreme, Comicbookresuorces, and Superherochat.net have referred to before Crisis as Pre-Crisis Darkseid.

Juntai
Also Darkseid has went into the source and merged with the wall, and came back more than just once.
In fact, if you'd seen many of the times they go to the wall, he is STILL part of it, and back at home base...
He can just make another avatar.

Both Galactus and Darkseid are equal when at full power. they can slay gods with ease.. RKT is among these gods.
However, lately with Darkseid and always with Galactus... they are not at full power, and get defeated by normally miniscule characters who are otherwise ants to them.

Juntai
Please stop with this bs. Pre-Crisis refers to before Crisis. Hell, way before this comic board came to existence. Other boards like Comixtreme, Comicbookresuorces, and Superherochat.net have referred to before Crisis as Pre-Crisis Darkseid. However they are wrong, Darkseid is Darkseid. See... with most other DC characters there is PRE and POST versions, there is only Darkseid when concerning the master of Apocalypse however, and there merely is high and low power moments. I'm attempting to establish the distinction.

Xplosive
and there merely is high moments.

Who hasnt showed them for some time, espcially compared it to PreC time.

Juntai
Who hasnt showed them for some time, espcially compared it to PreC time. I agree, although it holds no relivence over my claim. It is FACT in DC that Darkseid is the same then and now and merely is sometimes at high and sometimes at low power... frequency is nothing.

K3VIL
1.HOTU or TOAA
2.Phoenix Force
3.Living Tribunal
4.Abstracts
5.Galactus/Pre Crisis Darkseid
6.Celestials
7.Watchers
8.Skyfathers
I wouldn't put the Phoenix Force into the rankings considering is a sort of backup entity which is anyway part of TOAA.
Most amazing thing of this topic is that we agree on something laughing

Juntai
It seems more of a discussion than an arguement.
Or just a decent debate.

Xplosive

Haha

Princess Diana
I wouldn't put the Phoenix Force into the rankings considering is a sort of backup entity which is anyway part of TOAA.

agreed KEVIL

Juntai
Darksied being the same guy and stating being low power in his low showings.. is a lot more threatening when considering the forum rules...

"It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels."

There is no need to write "Pre Crisis Darkseid"
There is only Darkseid.
And he should be feared.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Princess Diana
P C D waved a hand and beat a lord of chaos smile

Mordru.

laughing Rocked? He didn't rock it. Hell, if you shoved a needle into another person's finger, he'll stream out in pain too. It still doesn't constute rocking.

However, every other knowledgable poster already knows that. Yet, when they refer to Pre-Crisis Darkseid, they're talking about before Crisis - not high and low showings.

Hell, Draco brings you all these scans from Jimmy-San's Respect website. Guess what? Jimmy-San put up that site to prove to fellow posters of Superherochat.net that and others of Darkseid's powers. Well, when they speak about, PC Darkseid everyone of them are refering to before Crisis, not high and low showings.

Hell, every other board from Superherochat to Comicbookresources to Comixtreme references this way.

Draco puts up a respect thread with Jimmy-San's scans and all of a sudden, OMG PC Darkseid = God. laughing

Darkseid is Darkseid? Maybe you should look up what the prefix "Pre" means.

Beyonder
Darksied being the same guy and stating being low power in his low showings.. is a lot more threatening when considering the forum rules...

"It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels."

There is no need to write "Pre Crisis Darkseid"
There is only Darkseid.
And he should be feared.

laughing Superman fears him the most. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Mordru.

laughing Rocked? He didn't rock it. Hell, if you shoved a needle into another person's finger, he'll stream out in pain too. It still doesn't constute rocking.

However, every other knowledgable poster already knows that. Yet, when they refer to Pre-Crisis Darkseid, they're talking about before Crisis - not high and low showings.

Hell, Draco brings you all these scans from Jimmy-San's Respect website. Guess what? Jimmy-San put up that site to prove to fellow posters of Superherochat.net that and others of Darkseid's powers. Well, when they speak about, PC Darkseid everyone of them are refering to before Crisis, not high and low showings.

Hell, every other board from Superherochat to Comicbookresources to Comixtreme references this way.

Draco puts up a respect thread with Jimmy-San's scans and all of a sudden, OMG PC Darkseid = God. laughing

Darkseid is Darkseid? Maybe you should look up what the prefix "Pre" means. Yeah, but the people who understand this are not the ones I'm worried about, it's the ones who think that they are two different people, such as Pre Crisis and Post Crisis Superman... or most any other character for that matter. Darkseid is merely full power... or not .. there isn't various pre crisis post crisis versions, save maybe different avatars his omnipotent being has created.
And I've been trying to point this out long before I ever saw a Darkseid respect page. I know what he's capable of. The scans however are useful, since I can't scan mine.

Xplosive
Full power Galactus has greater power level than Rune King Thor and Odin combined, the same goes for PreC Darkseid, he would crush Rne King Thor.

Beyonder
Yeah, but the people who understand this are not the ones I'm worried about, it's the ones who think that they are two different people, such as Pre Crisis and Post Crisis Superman... or most any other character for that matter.

The people who know about that statement also see PC Darkseid and Post Crisis Darkseid as two different beings. Hell, these are hardcore comic fans. No, I said fan, not fanboys - there's a difference. They have more knowledge than you or I at comics, yet they still reference PC Darkseid and Post Crisis Darkseid as two different beings like PC Superman and Post Crisis Superman.

Um no. Where are you getting this stuff from? There is not such thing as a full powered Darkseid - he ain't Galactus. Darkseid was a powerhouse before Crisis, like Superman. After Crisis, Darkseid is weak, like Superman and everyone also after Crisis.

You're also obviously confused about Darkseid. Since before Crisis, he was a powerhouse, after Crisis his powers dropped like everyone else. There isn't a fully powered Darkseid - he ain't Galactus.

Juntai
The people who know about that statement also see PC Darkseid and Post Crisis Darkseid as two different beings. Hell, these are hardcore comic fans. No, I said fan, not fanboys - there's a difference. They have more knowledge than you or I at comics, yet they still reference PC Darkseid and Post Crisis Darkseid as two different beings like PC Superman and Post Crisis Superman.

Um no. Where are you getting this stuff from? There is not such thing as a full powered Darkseid - he ain't Galactus. Darkseid was a powerhouse before Crisis, like Superman. After Crisis, Darkseid is weak, like Superman and everyone also after Crisis.

You're also obviously confused about Darkseid. Since before Crisis, he was a powerhouse, after Crisis his powers dropped like everyone else. There isn't a fully powered Darkseid - he ain't Galactus. Obviously you're not comprehending, before the Crisis, there were multiples of the various characters, and after the Crisis only certain ones stayed. Different versions than were there previously.. Now..Darkseid as WRITTEN IN THE COMICS, avoided the Crisis. There was stories behind the depowerings of the other characters. It was PART of the Crisis.. However, this is not the case with Darkseid. There is no Pre Crisis Post Crisis Darkseid, just one, but one was more often fully powered, and one is not. No matter what YOU think personally, cannot change what is written in the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.