Superman V's All of Spider-Man's Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
ok.... a bunch of the richest bad guys in the world have put a hit out on Superman... they're offering 3 million per head for every member of the team that kills him (so they might as well work together)

they have a basic idea about his powers but don't know his weaknesses

can the entirety of Spider-Man's rogues gallery (working together) kill the big "S"

i'm talking almost every guy he's ever fought.... excluding other heroes and villains that would be considered part of someone else's rogues gallery over his... so no Thanos just because Spidey was part of the Infinity Gauntlet thing.... you get the idea

they have a week to plan an attack together ... they've been told that Superman is very fast, around Thor level strength, can fly, incredibly durable and can fire heat and cold

they don't know about the magic weakness and they don't have any Kryptonite

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7940/superman16vi.jpg

.................................................V's................................................

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/2641/spideyvilains9yd.jpg
(and others... obviously couldn't find a pic with EVERY villain Spidey has ever fought)

EDIT: When they attack him they kill Lois.... so he isn't holding back in the slightest

Adam Warlock
Morlun will give Supes a lot of trouble if supes doesn't know about his weakness.

Scoobless
i doubt it, maybe a little trouble due to the mystical nature of his powers... but a pissed off Supes wont stand around to be hit

K3VIL
That's just pointless.
Killing Lois in front of Supes is like commiting suicide.
He'll just clap his hands so hard the shockwave will kill majority of the guys on the ground, and send off their feet the others, and he'll murder them with ease and fast.

Scoobless
i've read a few Superman comics (not a lot though) and i've never seen him start off with the "clap"

lol

TheKahn
I say Spiderman's Villans take it 6/10 assuming everyone in the above picture is included.
I see 5 guys that could win working together:
Dr. Doom (execelent tactition, brings in tech and magic)
Kingpin (vast resources)
Electro (raw power)
Juggernaut (Strength and invulnerability)
Morlum (Strength and mystical life draining capabilities)

I think that these 5 given a week could edge out Superman. The rest would be killed in 1.3 seconds.

Scoobless
remember ... there are Spider-rogues made of adamantium (TESS) and vibranium (that guy recently... well coated in, if not made of)

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn
I say Spiderman's Villans take it 6/10 assuming everyone in the above picture is included.
I see 5 guys that could win working together:
Dr. Doom (execelent tactition, brings in tech and magic)
Kingpin (vast resources)
Electro (raw power)
Juggernaut (Strength and invulnerability)
Morlum (Strength and mystical life draining capabilities)

I think that these 5 given a week could edge out Superman. The rest would be killed in 1.3 seconds.

Doom and Juggernaut wouldn't be included ... not really his rogues

superman302
Man that would be a seriously pissed off supes i want to see him fight now without holding back, in the new infinite crisis he was pretty pissed and beat mongul in like three hits that was pretty tight.

Scoobless
hmmmm...... maybe i should have left out the "killing Lois" part

TheKahn
Originally posted by Scoobless

In that case Superman takes them. Even the one coated in metal or superstrong could just be tossed into space or the ocean.

Scoobless
there are quite a few mystical/magical enemies that Spidey has picked up in recent times

even Mysterion got some real magical power.... didn't he?

K3VIL
there are quite a few mystical/magical enemies that Spidey has picked up in recent times

even Mysterion got some real magical power.... didn't he?
No, never.
Mysterio was a loser with hi-tech devices which could overcome even Spidey's spider sense, but wanna compare Superman hyper senses to those of the wall crawler?
Morlun isn't that impressive, and the others are all pathetic compared to what Supes face everyday.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by K3VIL

Morlun isn't that impressive, and the others are all pathetic compared to what Supes face everyday.

Everything Spidey did to him had no affect whatsoever. Kinda like the Superman VS. Spiderman Crossover. Yup, that wasn't impressive.

Tri-Sentinel was bad ass as well. Spidey fought that thing twice.

Spider-X is a major threat as well.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Everything Spidey did to him had no affect whatsoever. Kinda like the Superman VS. Spiderman Crossover. Yup, that wasn't impressive.

Tri-Sentinel is was bad ass as well. Spidey fought that thing twice.

Man-Spider is a major threat as well.

my "sarcastic sense is tingling"

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Mainstream
my "sarcastic sense is tingling"

Your senses could very well be right.

Scoobless
Originally posted by K3VIL
No, never.
Mysterio was a loser with hi-tech devices

in the start, yeah... but later he got some real mystical stuff going and even f**ked around with Nate Grey

Scoobless
there are also a few telepathic type guys who, working together, could mess up Superman's head

Swanky-Tuna
So it's any villain spiderman has ever fought that aren't part of someone else's rogue gallery. That leaves only spiderman villains. So... green goblin is going to throw pumpkin bombs at supes or something?

TheKahn
there are also a few telepathic type guys who, working together, could mess up Superman's head

Know that someone is near you a milisecond before thay put their fist through you head really isn't going to help.
Superman's speed is what really puts him over the top. IMO none of them could react fast enough

Scoobless
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
So it's any villain spiderman has ever fought that aren't part of someone else's rogue gallery. That leaves only spiderman villains. So... green goblin is going to throw pumpkin bombs at supes or something?

goblin would be next to useless in the actual fight... he might make a good distraction... could even arrange for a few hostages

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn
Know that someone is near you a milisecond before thay put their fist through you head really isn't going to help.
Superman's speed is what really puts him over the top. IMO none of them could react fast enough

telepaths don't actually have to go onto the battlefield... remember they plan out their attack... they don't just all wade in and try to punch him

Adam Warlock
Spider-X:

Tri-Sentinel:

Morlun:

What if Superman hit Morlun, his strength would skyrocket. Like I said, unless Superman knows his weakness, it's gonna take some time for Supes to defeat him. Add the fact Spider-X will probably chucking magical blasts at Supes, and The Tri-Sentinel being a brick, it's gonna be tough for supes to pull this off. Not impossible though.

Adam Warlock
Dr. Zeus(Another one of Spiderman's foes) could whip up a batch of mythical beasts including Medusa during the prep, which could arguably affect Superman.

TheKahn
Spider-X:

Tri-Sentinel:

Morlun:

What if Superman hit Morlun, his strength would skyrocket. Like I said, unless Superman knows his weakness, it's gonna take some time for Supes to defeat him. Add the fact Spider-X will probably chucking magical blasts at Supes, and The Tri-Sentinel being a brick, it's gonna be tough for supes to pull this off. Not impossible though.

Remember they killed Lois, so this is a mega-pissed off kryptonian. I see him flying near the speed of light and physically through most of these guys. I don't see any of them being able to hit him, now if this were regular boyscout Superman they might have a shot. But I don't see them beating an angry Superman

Adam Warlock
He won't hurt Morlun. He'll probably make him stronger.

Swanky-Tuna
If Superman's that pissed wouldn't he just destroy them all with his heat vision?

Adam Warlock
Spidey tried heat with Morlun. He's been around for a long time, so experience wise would give him an edge.

Remember the Villains aren't going in there unprepared. Their going in there with some prep.

DarkCrawler

Didn't Morlun's power only work on totem/animal whatever guys?

ZephroCarnelian
Morlun is dead meat.

Supes fights Parasite, who gets stronger each time Supes touches him.

Supes'll discover his weakness in no time and find a way to defeat him.

That Spider-X sounds mean, but nothing that Supes can't handle. The acid won't do anything to him and class 100 strength is meaningless against Supes. Supes runs rings around him and pounds him into oblivion at such speed he can't regenerate.

Tri-Sentinel: Strength 100? Pah. Fire bolts of energy? Tear gas? Pah!

Adam Warlock
Dr. Zeus(Another one of Spiderman's foes) could whip up a batch of mythical beasts including Medusa during the prep, which could arguably affect Superman.

Adam Warlock
If WW used Medusa's head on Supes, would it affect him?

Adam Warlock
Morlun can't die since he's obviuosly back in Spidey's Evolve or Die issue.

TheKahn
Morlun can't die since he's obviuosly back in Spidey's Evolve or Die issue.

Being thrown into the sun by Superman might not kill him, but he'd sure wish he was dead.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Didn't Morlun's power only work on totem/animal whatever guys?

dunno... he only ever used them to hunt those guys... he's never fought anyone else

Scoobless
you gotta remember that it's not a series of one on one encounters... it's a fully planned attack using all the resources that are available to almost everyone Spidey's ever fought

Adam Warlock
you gotta remember that it's not a series of one on one encounters... it's a fully planned attack using all the resources that are available to almost everyone Spidey's ever fought

Exactly. This is one gigantic mob job. Supes will mow through the weaklings, but will probably be stopped by Spidey's more powerful enemies or his smarter enemies via technology.

jacobo0o
what if...

while superman is fighting all the villain
venom or carnage symbiote take over supermans body

DarkCrawler
What if he just...drops a building on them.

Then kills those that are alive with heat-vision/freeze breath/the famous "sun-throw"/or just plain pummeling them to death.

dman2008
Is Juggernaut really A Spiderman rouge. I know that they have fought eacother a couple times, but i alwasy thougt he was more asociated with the X-men?

leonidas
<<He won't hurt Morlun. He'll probably make him stronger.>>

when supes grabs him and flies him into the sun or just hurls him into space i doubt morlun will be enjoying himself . . .

honestly, morlun is too much of an unknown. if he WAS draining spidey, spidey sure never seemed to notice it. he fought the guy forever. there's no way to say he would drain supes. even if he did, it apparently wouldn't weaken superman at all, like it didn't weaken spidey. supes flew to the sun and back WHILE fighting in what, under 2 minutes? he'd drop morlun off, get ADDED power, come back and wipe them all out. hell, one broad sweeping max heat vision would cook the majority of them.

venom and carnage might be a small issue, but a po'd supes is still too much for them. i wonder if they could be frozen? or what would happen if they were hit by max heat vision? gotta believe either way they are toast.

and did someone earlier say KINGPIN might be considered a threat because of 'vast resources'? does he he connections to cosmic level gangsters??

EsteemedLeader
I'm not really counting the thunderclap, the throwing into space, the sun lobbing, or the near light-speed.

If Supes really could do that, would he have trouble against people like Luthor or Lobo or...anybody he fights? No. He'd be a veritable God.

And I don't know what's more disgusting, fanboyism, or a complete lack thereof. People think Thor would slap Supes to Hell in any other thread, but here, Supes is Godly.

K3VIL
Superman fly up into the atmosphere at like Mach 300 of speed , then came back on the ground like a human missile, the explosion will kill all of them and send Juggernaut into Africa

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

If Supes really could do that, would he have trouble against people like Luthor or Lobo or...anybody he fights? No. He'd be a veritable God.

And how interesting comic would that be?

Read the forum rules, then come back again.

spencerspider
dude superman is like close to god

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by spencerspider
dude superman is like close to god

And yet he died once.

jesserw21
so did jesus

X-Logan
Supes wins...easily.

superman302
And yet he died once.

And yet he came back, sounds familar

superman302
I'm not really counting the thunderclap, the throwing into space, the sun lobbing, or the near light-speed.

And I don't know what's more disgusting, fanboyism, or a complete lack thereof. People think Thor would slap Supes to Hell in any other thread, but here, Supes is Godly.

Actually he didnt really use to use his full abilities but lately like in his fights against wonder woman and darkseid he has been doing stuff like the speed blitzing and the carrying to the sun just because he isnt holding back, but yea with most of supermans villains he has to hold back because if he didnt he would end up killing them, i mean like with his most recent fight with mongul right after the watch tower blew up, mongul pissed him off and superman droped him in like 3 hits.

brainchild81
I think they can end this rather easily. Magic works an damn near everybody. The Villains would probably give it a try. Mysterio makes Morlun or Spider X look like innocent people and drops them off a roof or attacks them. Supes goes to save them and either Spider X blasts him right in the face full force w/the mouth beam or morlun drains him. Vulture could wear those gloves he used to restore his youth. Demogoblin(magic) could use on of those special Pumkin bombs on him or just blast him. Supes could probably take any of these guys one on one, or maybe small groups of 'em. But he's not beating them all toghther. Game Over. Bad guys win.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by brainchild81
I think they can end this rather easily. Magic works an damn near everybody. The Villains would probably give it a try. Mysterio makes Morlun or Spider X look like innocent people and drops them off a roof or attacks them. Supes goes to save them and either Spider X blasts him right in the face full force w/the mouth beam or morlun drains him. Vulture could wear those gloves he used to restore his youth. Demogoblin(magic) could use on of those special Pumkin bombs on him or just blast him. Supes could probably take any of these guys one on one, or maybe small groups of 'em. But he's not beating them all toghther. Game Over. Bad guys win.
Good post.

brainchild81
Thanx. I get that alot.smile You have good taste in posts. They put a Demogoblin Pumkin Bomb in his mouth as the finale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.