Master Chief versus Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
That way to shutup the n00bs with all the threads of both these lamers, will have only uno for fanboys to make a billion topics over. There can be only one..

Deus Ex
Hit and Miss should be in here with the following list:

- MC has instant reactions

- MC has flawless aim

- MC is faster than any normal human by ten or something

- MC uses alien weaponry despite being a human soldier and always starting with human weaponry and even outright prefering it

- MC can punch walls real hardlike

- MC can beat Mags because Hit and Miss lists these feats w00t!

Spelljammer
laughing out loud

The True Fear
Magneto would cower in fear of MC

no wait he wouldn't

Deus Ex
Hit and Miss: But MC has plasma!!!!

Hit_and_Miss
nope... Magento wins here... He would kill MC too quick...

Deus ex is a little annoyed right now... doesn't like the fact I proved him wrong...

Deus Ex
Proved me wrong? WTF? What exactly are you smoking again? You couldn't prove it was day or night with your idiocy. Shouldn't you be eating supper with mommy and the guy she brought home?

Hit_and_Miss
Whats your problem exactly??? You seem to love bashing me in threads...

You ask me to prove science fiction.... then tell me fantasy doesn't need proof.... HYPOCRITE!!!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Whats your problem exactly??? You seem to love bashing me in threads...

You ask me to prove science fiction.... then tell me fantasy doesn't need proof.... HYPOCRITE!!!
Hey, Dues Ex has yet to annoy SpellJammer. You're a dipshit in general as well..

DOGPILE!

golem370
Magneto could crush MC in his suit and anything MC throws at him because he has a Force Field as long has MC weapons or metal and his suit is to he dying quick.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Hey, Dues Ex has yet to annoy SpellJammer. You're a dipshit in general as well..

DOGPILE!

You got a problem now as well??? some how I think I'll still sleep soundly in my bed tonight....

Seriously I don't have a problem with you... Sure we have differing political opinions, but don't take this soo personally...

Its just a debate... Not a war!

Illustrious
You got a problem now as well??? some how I think I'll still sleep soundly in my bed tonight....

Seriously I don't have a problem with you... Sure we have differing political opinions, but don't take this soo personally...

Its just a debate... Not a war!

Yeah, "it's just a debate."

That requires you to debate. That's something you are clearly incapable of.

Snoopbert
Oh god, leave H and M alone... he uses canon information, even if he does present it like a n00b.

Hit_and_Miss
Like a n00b!!! I'm not that bad! sure I admit that sometimes I get a little tired of people shouting the same thing over and over, so I shout back... but I'm not a n00b..

Illustrius... Come to follow deus ex again??? boring.....

Illustrious
Like a n00b!!! I'm not that bad! sure I admit that sometimes I get a little tired of people shouting the same thing over and over, so I shout back... but I'm not a n00b..

Illustrius... Come to follow deus ex again??? boring.....

You sure like to talk big for someone who can't even speak coherent English.

Snoop, it's not that he presents information, is that he has to make everything overly-grandiose, and twists around loosely based extrapolations and presents it as his facts. And then, add that he is completely inoculated against logic, and there you have it.

Hit_and_Miss
coherent english?? rite.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

twisting info.... Care to give an example???

Illustrious
coherent english?? rite.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

twisting info.... Care to give an example???

"Let me misspell a word when someone accuses me of incoherent English!"

Your accusation of me following Deus is BS. I go where I want to go, and he'll be the first to tell ya.

And if you want examples, sure bud, a quick look at post history:

"works perfectly with him...

"KO people easy"

"Quicker then them running"

How does it work "perfectly" when perfect is an axiom? How does he "KO" spirits and hellspawn easily? How does he go quicker than people you don't even know about? You're simply twisting opinions here loosely based in fact.

Way to contradict yourself, bud. You say earlier his reactions are "instantaneous" and then you say "300%."

Guess what? 300% times some tangible number is not "instantaneous."

That's what you call overly-grandiose language.

Show me your most horrible "crushing." I read the thread and didn't find it.

Again, stop building yourself up if you don't want to get knocked down.

That's bullshit.

A power hose has more inertia. It's not the difference between a single and successive action. It has more force because the mass of water is being accelerated faster. Take a physics course before you type something this stupid.

So there you have it. Grandiose vocabulary, twisting of facts (which you later CONTRADICT), building yourself up (I "crushed" you) without evidence. Do you want more? Or can you take a hint?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Oh god, leave H and M alone... he uses canon information, even if he does present it like a n00b.
Don't get SpellJammer started on you snoopbert, you make hit and miss look like Baby Jesus..

Hit_and_Miss
How does it work "perfectly" when perfect is an axiom? How does he "KO" spirits and hellspawn easily? How does he go quicker than people you don't even know about? You're simply twisting opinions here loosely based in fact."

I didn't want to over type... But his suit does work in perfect harmony with him... so sayeth the books! after wearing the suit for less then half a day he describes it has an extension of his body, other Spartans comment that it feels like they have been wearing it for years.

Hes arguably stronger then most of the people in soul caliber 2... I haven't said he would beat all... but alot of the more normal human chars would be killed by him... (talim, Raphael, taki....) depending on what you use for the other chars... considering in the game a wooden cane can kill spawn... its difficult to range some of them realistically.

"Way to contradict yourself, bud. You say earlier his reactions are "instantaneous" and then you say "300%."

Guess what? 300% times some tangible number is not "instantaneous."

That's what you call overly-grandiose language."

If you knew what you were arguing about, (which is clear you don't) you would of known that I'm quoting there is MC's stats... Not MC + MJOLNIR Mark V... His suit boosts his reactions up again... and then having cortana in his head boosts his reactions up again to be instantaneous... (sorry I presumed you knew MC... I can understand why you would think I was being "overly-grandiose" with my language)

"Show me your most horrible "crushing." I read the thread and didn't find it. Again, stop building yourself up if you don't want to get knocked down."

Deus ex told me to prove science fiction and how MC's unbreakable bones would help in this fight... I asked him to prove how his fiction in a vain attempt to get him to see that I can't give scientific fact to fiction here as there is no basis for it in science. (I don't know much in the way of bio-layers that boost reaction times.) He then told me that "It's fantasy. Oooo... No proof required" so I told him that if fantasy (which is fiction) doesn't need proof, the science fiction doesn't need proof.... I would say thats a point crushed right there!

"A power hose has more inertia. It's not the difference between a single and successive action. It has more force because the mass of water is being accelerated faster. Take a physics course before you type something this stupid."

I've done physics to A level... And your correct! the acceleration plays a big key, but I was trying to get the point across to a wolvie fanboy that cykes beams could hurt wolvie... (he was arguing that cause wolvie takes hulks punches cykes beams wouldn't hurt him..) It was a flawed analogy.. It was late and I was just trying to get him to understand....

"So there you have it. Grandiose vocabulary, twisting of facts (which you later CONTRADICT), building yourself up (I "crushed" you) without evidence."

So I think I have corrected most of your misunderstandings... Hope that clears things up!

Darkstorm Zero
I am supprised that you havn't figured it out yet Hit_and_Miss...

The reason that your points with MC (And indeed anyone from Halo) Based on those books is because they are NOT Canon, even Bungee have said it, it differs too much from the original story. It's a licensed endorsement, but not an official story.

Now, since we are supposed to be debating Video Game Characters please stick with the Relevant facts.

The True Fear
Damn those posts are long

Hit_and_Miss
Please enlighten me how they differ from the games story line! They are exactly the same! the only difference is the books actually tell you whats happening... the game just tell you to kill covenant... even if you don't want to accept it...

The game clearly tell you that he has been "bio-engineered and technologically enhanced for better reflexes, eyesight and coordination" Funny... you don't get to use many of those abilities in the game.... But it clearly tells you he has them... the books show you what was done to him and how his abilities work.

That was from the first halo game... this from the second..

"he is a genetically, biologically, and technically enhanced fighting unit. His reflexes are unmatched, his strength and endurance quite unlike any other human, and hi tenacity molded by a lifetime of conscripted military training. the master chief is proficient in all current ballistic weapons and tactics, incursion, and unarmed combat.

Deus Ex
Note the liberal use of hyperbole in both the game description and in the books. Hint: It's hyperbole if it says something like "Stronger than shit" and doesn't show enough evidence to support it.

Hit_and_Miss
erm.... how many humans do you know can punch though a tank??? or pull a bomb along with one hand... There plenty of proof....

Deus Ex
When did he punch through a tank? I thought we just confirmed that the books aren't canon, which means we can't use them as evidence in these threads?

Hit_and_Miss
where did we confirm the books aren't cannon... if anything we proved they were with the posting of the instruction manuals... clearly supporting the official books...

halo 2 lets you climb on a tank and punch though it...

You have read them... Do you think they differed from the game???

Deus Ex
No,, in Halo 2 you punch the driver.

And you are a bloody MC fanboy.

Hit_and_Miss
yes and thats why you punch the top off... and they do damage to the driver... and you can PUNCH the back off a tank to plant a grenade...

You just don't like the truth, thats all...

Deus Ex
Funny.... Those little grunts can sometimes take a full punch or three from the same guy. And yet they can break a metal opening on a tank so thus

Master Chief > Tank?

Little inconsistant, wouldn't you think?

If Master Chief can punch through space age tank armor, shouldn't he be able to crush Covenant with each and every melee attack?

Hit_and_Miss
Covenant are stronger then normal humans... Elites are about the same strength as him, brutes are stronger....

Grunts die after 1/2 hits depending on the weapon... pistol wipping is not as strong and hitting with a rocket or bruteshot...

MC doesn't punch though a tank in 1 hit... it takes 2.

You got the book... page117 of "The fall of Reach" says he "punched at concrete targets - sgattering them."

Deus Ex
Sgattering? Not sure about that.

In any case, the book is suspect as not being canon and until you can show me proof (An official comfirmation from the Bungie site would be a start) the book doesn't count.

Second, I find it hard to believe that Grunts are so hardcore that they can take even being hit by Master Chief. If his strength exceeds the minimum force needed to damage and eventually destroy tank armor as you suggest, it wouldn't make sense how he could not kill every enemy in game with one hit melee style and most certainly doesn't explain why he chooses to hit with a pistol or rifle butt over pure fists. IF his physical strength was truly that strong (Read: enough to damage a tank) he would not strike using a weapon since he would be strong enough without it and there's the chance he could BREAK HIS WEAPON.

There, does that make enough sense for you?

Hit_and_Miss
woops! I missed that when I was looking at the book to copy out of...

ok... Forget debating game mechanics and what not.... MC is stronger then normal humans by far....

I asked you before, and you didn't answer so I will ask again...

Do you think the books differ from the game in storyline or mc's abilities?

I would of thought the "The official prequel to the award-winning xbox game" line on the book cover gave you a hint....
this acknowledgments are all to bungies crew for helping him. and Eric S Trautmann for "providing background material, editing, reality checks"

Deus Ex
Funny, Bungie seems to have forgotten the entire book when they made the game. Linda was also in stasis onboard the Pillar of Autumn. Didn't see her, did you?

Alright, so let's go with that then, despite the inconsistancy explicit in game compared to the book.

How does Master Chief win this battle? Or really, the battle I'm interested more in... how does Master Chief win against the entire cast of Soul Calibur? Considering you don't even know how many people are in Soul Calibur, how can you render a judgment?

Deus Ex
And to answer you question, yes, I do think there's inconsistancy. For one thing, Master Chief can die immediately from a shotgun wound to the upper body once his shield wears down, despite the badassedness of hsi armor in book and his "ceramic" bones.

Second, Halo is depicted as being lower than earth gravity. In book the Spartans could jump to ridiculous heights, yet he can perhaps jump six and a half feet or so on Halo. They were also super geniuses, which isn't depicted in game. MC gets duped by the Controller in the first game.

Third, the book contradicts itself, as was pointed out. Reflexes are supposed to be instant and yet are 300X times his earlier reflexes before the operation. This doesn't pan out. More likely, instant is an exaggeration, and 300X is the real deal. In any case, is 300x reactions even possible, I wonder? Nerves as it is run faster than most car's top speeds... Would 300 times that even be feasible? Anyways... getting off topic...

There is no consistancy between the uber John in the book and the hardy Spartan we see in the game. If there is, show me what exactly.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Deus Ex
Funny, Bungie seems to have forgotten the entire book when they made the game. Linda was also in stasis onboard the Pillar of Autumn. Didn't see her, did you?

Minor game mechanic... she could of been in another storage bay...

And to answer you question, yes, I do think there's inconsistancy. For one thing, Master Chief can die immediately from a shotgun wound to the upper body once his shield wears down, despite the badassedness of hsi armor in book and his "ceramic" bones.

His suit was designed to be effective against plasma weaponry... his suit actually got downgraded against human weaponry and upgraded against plasma for halo 2....

Second, Halo is depicted as being lower than earth gravity. In book the Spartans could jump to ridiculous heights, yet he can perhaps jump six and a half feet or so on Halo. They were also super geniuses, which isn't depicted in game. MC gets duped by the Controller in the first game..

He can jump over an elite.. at 8.6ft.. he can jump about 10ft I would say... they probably toned it down abit so you couldn't get out of bounds as much... or you would of jumped just about everywhere... how many times has batman fell for traps? Nobody knew what halo was(cept for cortana, who wasn't with MC at the time). MC was told it would kill all the flood so he complied, he was tricked by a super computer... its hardly shows hes stupid. Would you like MC to stop and talk science? or solve long equations in the game?

Third, the book contradicts itself, as was pointed out. Reflexes are supposed to be instant and yet are 300X times his earlier reflexes before the operation. This doesn't pan out. More likely, instant is an exaggeration, and 300X is the real deal. In any case, is 300x reactions even possible, I wonder? Nerves as it is run faster than most car's top speeds... Would 300 times that even be feasible? Anyways... getting off topic...

as I pointed out to your friend... 300 times is the figure given for when hes outside of his suit... Hes MJOLNIR armor boosts this figure... and cortana boosts it even more. You have read the books, re-read them to find out I'm correct.

There is no consistancy between the uber John in the book and the hardy Spartan we see in the game. If there is, show me what exactly.

The games can't utilise all of his abilities, how would it give you faster reactions? or better eyesight? his suit shows his strength. The fact he never tires when he runs around, from his muscular enhancements.. or that he stands 8ft tall, towering over normal humans.

Without the use of books, Can you tell me why every soldier doesn't have MC's armor? or perhaps how they found out where halo was?

Illustrious
300%, not 30000% (300x)

Hit_and_Miss
correct! I copied his mistake...

Deus Ex
Minor game mechanic... she could of been in another storage bay...

A game mechanic involves game play, not lack of certain things. And considering there is two stasis chambers side by side and dozens of others completely uninhabited all in that room and there is no evidence of another room on the ship, I'd say it's pretty well inconsistant in that regard.

His suit was designed to be effective against plasma weaponry... his suit actually got downgraded against human weaponry and upgraded against plasma for halo 2....

So you said it yourself. How does Master Chief's suit save him from the weapons of the Soul Calibur crew?

He can jump over an elite.. at 8.6ft.. he can jump about 10ft I would say... they probably toned it down abit so you couldn't get out of bounds as much... or you would of jumped just about everywhere...

This is true. It's closer to that. However, the out of suit jumping was pretty inconsistant with the strength of the Spartan. If they had the muscles to propel themselves.. how high up was it? Something ridiculous... This is beyond human capacity. Yet for all intents and purposes, MC doesn't act anything like someone who has that kind of agility and muscle capacity.

how many times has batman fell for traps? Nobody knew what halo was(cept for cortana, who wasn't with MC at the time). MC was told it would kill all the flood so he complied, he was tricked by a super computer... its hardly shows hes stupid. Would you like MC to stop and talk science? or solve long equations in the game?

I'd like MC to think like the tactical/mathematical genius he supposively is in the books, when he's just a silent type wiseass in the games. Smart people don't neccessarily have to talk smart, but they should -act- smart.

as I pointed out to your friend... 300 times is the figure given for when hes outside of his suit... Hes MJOLNIR armor boosts this figure... and cortana boosts it even more. You have read the books, re-read them to find out I'm correct.

And yet this is shown in no cutscenes in the game, nor references in the gaming manual nor anywhere else outside of Fall of Reach. And as to how fast his new reflexes are, I have yet to see. And really, does he
move so fast no one can hit him or something? Please.

The games can't utilise all of his abilities, how would it give you faster reactions? or better eyesight? his suit shows his strength. The fact he never tires when he runs around, from his muscular enhancements.. or that he stands 8ft tall, towering over normal humans.

Actually, he's only marginally taller than the Marines in game. Don't believe me? Play co-op and have one person stand next to a Marine. This is assuming his suit doesn't give him an ich or three with the heels.

Second, if Bungie planned to release and incorporate a book where the Master Chief has uber reflexes, speed, precision, brains, etc., they should go out of their way to show it, even if by cutscenes alone. Hell, F.E.A.R. has special character slow-mo. If MC -really- moved that fast the entire game would be exactly like that.

And it would raise the bar on the reflexes of everyone in question, since Master Chief reacts about the same as Marines do in game and elites. Do they have uber skilz too?

Without the use of books, Can you tell me why every soldier doesn't have MC's armor? or perhaps how they found out where halo was?

He's a SPARTAN. He has a special suit. It was remarked as being unique. Enough said.

What I'd really like is to see you stop flaunting Master Cheif's "zOMG skilz!" and prove up, or shut up. I didn't post here to argue Halo canon with you; I came to prove or disprove the thread. And really, Magneto curbstomps MC and the SOul Calibur crew would do the same thing.

Zen2nd
Well I wouldn't write her totally out. Plus I do believe she is in Dead or Alive 4.

Something doesn't add up here. If you compare an Elite with MC they are the same size. And if my eyes don't deceive me it says an Elite is 8.6ft

*Oh yeah you could wait a while and see MC on the big screen

Hit_and_Miss
A game mechanic involves game play, not lack of certain things. And considering there is two stasis chambers side by side and dozens of others completely uninhabited all in that room and there is no evidence of another room on the ship, I'd say it's pretty well inconsistant in that regard.

So have you seen all of the ship??? we don't see a lunch hall either... or a place for them to get washed... stop nit picking...

However, the out of suit jumping was pretty inconsistant with the strength of the Spartan. If they had the muscles to propel themselves.. how high up was it? Something ridiculous... This is beyond human capacity. Yet for all intents and purposes, MC doesn't act anything like someone who has that kind of agility and muscle capacity.

they can jump 3 meters in the book.... how would you show bullet dodging abilities in a game designed for multiplayer? or have him jumping crazy distances on games... MC doesn't go prone in the games... he doesn't dance either.... should we assume he can't do either of these "feats"?

I'd like MC to think like the tactical/mathematical genius he supposively is in the books, when he's just a silent type wiseass in the games. Smart people don't neccessarily have to talk smart, but they should -act- smart.

He got told that the flood would be wiped out if he got the index... he got tricked by a super-computer. He killed 1000's or covenants/flood and distroyed halo, I don't think someone who wasn't a tactical genius would be able to do that....

And yet this is shown in no cutscenes in the game, nor references in the gaming manual nor anywhere else outside of Fall of Reach. And as to how fast his new reflexes are, I have yet to see. And really, does he move so fast no one can hit him or something? Please.

I'm not saying he can dodge everything... but he will have a definate advantage over most of his enemies.
Not many of the cutscenes have him fighting, so he can't really show off his "l33tn355"

If Bungie planned to release and incorporate a book where the Master Chief has uber reflexes, speed, precision, brains, etc., they should go out of their way to show it, even if by cutscenes alone. Hell, F.E.A.R. has special character slow-mo. If MC -really- moved that fast the entire game would be exactly like that.

The game was designed for multiplayer people being able to go into bullet time would sux, thats forgetting the amount of lag it would create... if the game had constant slow-mo on (like it should) we would still be trying to complete halo 1..

like most superhero games, your powers are cropped so that the game will actually be playable.. spiderman doesn't get crazy reactions... Superman doesn't have his infinate strength.. or his 1443X lightspeed... and the biggest injustace!!!! wolverine can be killed...

And it would raise the bar on the reflexes of everyone in question, since Master Chief reacts about the same as Marines do in game and elites. Do they have uber skilz too?

If MC was as good as marines (like your implying) then why do they get wiped out like nothing... but MC walks through them like nothing??? ergo.. he must be much better then them...

He's a SPARTAN. He has a special suit. It was remarked as being unique. Enough said.

Why didn't they turn all the marines into SPARTANS??

What I'd really like is to see you stop flaunting Master Cheif's "zOMG skilz!" and prove up, or shut up. I didn't post here to argue Halo canon with you; I came to prove or disprove the thread. And really, Magneto curbstomps MC and the SOul Calibur crew would do the same thing.

Flaunting MC skills... rich coming from you..."WTFS! SUPERS CANs GO 8* lightspeed!!!"
For someone who doesn't like arguing halo cannon your sure having a good go at it...

Deus Ex
So have you seen all of the ship??? we don't see a lunch hall either... or a place for them to get washed... stop nit picking...

Actually, the lunch hall was one of the first rooms. The first elite is shown in that room. As for nitpicking, please... stfu. You're the person who is picking apart every feat other people put up, but yours must remain unmolested?

they can jump 3 meters in the book.... how would you show bullet dodging abilities in a game designed for multiplayer? or have him jumping crazy distances on games... MC doesn't go prone in the games... he doesn't dance either.... should we assume he can't do either of these "feats"?

By this logic, the SOul Calibur crew can use gunships.... because we didn't see them use it doesn't mean they can't, right?

What I'm saying is if you're gonna build up someone, be consistant. Doesn't matter how they do it... Hell, they can imply that Master Chief has such reactions. But frankly, I'm not seeing it. If you have, please show me where.

He got told that the flood would be wiped out if he got the index... he got tricked by a super-computer. He killed 1000's or covenants/flood and distroyed halo, I don't think someone who wasn't a tactical genius would be able to do that....

I wasn't restricting my observation to that one instance, and neither should you.

I'm not saying he can dodge everything... but he will have a definate advantage over most of his enemies.
Not many of the cutscenes have him fighting, so he can't really show off his "l33tn355"

Well, the problem I have with the exaggerated, overglorified things mentioned in the book is that we see nothing about them, hinted or otherwise in game. It would be like saying Cervantes can use a whip in combat.... No instances of it happening, and all we have is a slightly grandiose description from a book that is a virtual Master Chief fanboy fest.

The game was designed for multiplayer people being able to go into bullet time would sux, thats forgetting the amount of lag it would create... if the game had constant slow-mo on (like it should) we would still be trying to complete halo 1..

Oh, I know. But really, the point is that if someone's reflexes are -that- fast, they would see the world much much much slower than we would. And it's not like MC ducked bullets in cutscene or caught stuff at insane speeds. To say his reflexes are uber and cite nothing leaves much to be desired.

like most superhero games, your powers are cropped so that the game will actually be playable.. spiderman doesn't get crazy reactions... Superman doesn't have his infinate strength.. or his 1443X lightspeed... and the biggest injustace!!!! wolverine can be killed...

True, but then again all of them have documented cases of using such abilities. MC just has some over glorified book. And to be bloody honest, the only parts of that book I enjoyed included the daring and wits od Captain Keyes, who died an ignoble death.

If MC was as good as marines (like your implying) then why do they get wiped out like nothing... but MC walks through them like nothing??? ergo.. he must be much better then them...

Same reason why in Resident Evil II a rookie cop and a college girl survive a city of undead, biological terrors, and a monster that mutates as easily as they breath. PLot neccessity.

Why didn't they turn all the marines into SPARTANS??

Same reason they don't make all armed forces Marines. Suitability.

Flaunting MC skills... rich coming from you..."WTFS! SUPERS CANs GO 8* lightspeed!!!"
For someone who doesn't like arguing halo cannon your sure having a good go at it...

Now this is what even prompted me to consider replying.... where exactly did I say "Supes can go eight times speed of light?" Ever? I think if you're gonna level something like that at me some proof is in order.

Hit_and_Miss
The Manuel for the game clearly states that he has enhanced reflexes, was bio engineered and was upgraded... But all we see in the game is that hes a stronger and has a shield... Are the manuals lying? or does he have some abilities that were not accessible in the game??? perhaps to make it more of a challenge, and allow the game to be fun on multi-player? without everyone pulling of uber dodging and being in a state of constant slow mo, Spider-mans game wasn't slowed down? but hes got crazy reflexes...

Look, Hit and Miss, in case you didn't notice, he's -timing- them. KNow what that means? To time someone? From start to finish? You could start running and I could start the timer. You could run out of sight and around the block and come back and I could stop the timer, and give you an accurate time rating.

your comments in defence of the supes can travel at 8* lightspeed... theres a whole thread of them... just 1 will do to show, You agreed that supes can go 8* lightspeed....

Deus Ex
You find me the exact quote where I said it.

Hit_and_Miss
click on the post button... takes you to the thread....

Deus Ex
I know where the thread was. I want you to point out exactly, specifically where I said that.

Hit_and_Miss
hang on.... If I was "too ****in lazy to google something" earlier why don't you do it yourself...

Deus Ex
I'm not the one making accusations. I most certainly did not argue that Supes was eight times the speed of light.

Illustrious
The scan showed Supes was 8 times the speed of light, literally. As in to the button 1 minute and 54 seconds.

It is not hyperbole or unofficial sources, like you are attempting to use. Therein lies the difference.

Hit_and_Miss
I'm not the one making accusations. I most certainly did not argue that Supes was eight times the speed of light.

Funny perhaps you should re-read that thread, cause that was exactly what you did...

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Illustrious
The scan showed Supes was 8 times the speed of light, literally. As in to the button 1 minute and 54 seconds.

It is not hyperbole or unofficial sources, like you are attempting to use. Therein lies the difference.

Can you tell me what comic that was... I wana try and get it..

Deus Ex
DISCLAIMER: I am full of shit!

Alright, i'm done sparing with you. You're not only a moron and a fanboy, but a liar too.

Hit_and_Miss
lol you got nothing! you couldn't prove anything here... and all you have done is resorted to slandering me again...

I'm not bothered by your insults... Its a shame, you can't seem to debate without them.

K1ll3r
Well actually the manual and in-game cinematics do tell you about master chiefs enhancements just not in depth as much as the books and stop flaming eachother just say your point and then leave it at that.

anyway i think that Magneto would considering he could control MC completely and make him kill himself. unless masterchief could get stronger then magnetos controll magnets ability MC is dead

The True Fear
is there an arguement going on in this thread?a man in a metal suit vs the master of magnetism.laughing out loud

sam_drugbringer
This topic makes wanda's born then unborn then born then unborn then born again children cry.

Magneto wins.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by The True Fear
is there an arguement going on in this thread?a man in a metal suit vs the master of magnetism.laughing out loud

My thoughts exactly

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Don't get SpellJammer started on you snoopbert, you make hit and miss look like Baby Jesus..

laughing out loud

StaT1c
Are we talking about MvC2 Magneto since this is after all a Game 'Versus' Forum? If so, then what a pointless thread.

MAGNETO HANDS DOWN

So tell me, why are some of you guys using references from COMICS to support your arguments?

Inspectah Deck
lol you got nothing! you couldn't prove anything here... and all you have done is resorted to slandering me again...

I'm not bothered by your insults... Its a shame, you can't seem to debate without them.

HALO FREAK!

KingDubya

Do you know how much I hate people who use "lol" in angry posts?

In my opinion, Magneto wins. He has magnetic powers and Master Chief uses METAL bullets and wears METAL armor. Unless the UNSC decided to make the armor and bullets out of non-magnetic metals, Magneto could just throw the Chief around and "deflect" all the bullets.

Just like in the "Master Chief vs. Exar Kun" thread, I would like the Chief to win, but it just doesn't fit.

EDIT: I almost forgot about the plasma weapons... If Master Chief uses plasma weapons and manages to hit Magneto a few times, he would win. It all depends on what weapons the Chief is using.

DarkC
This is too one-sided....

Tassadar
The maker of this thread is an ignorant ass who cant accept that people like Halo
MC has metal on his bones and in his suit, Magneto wins 10/10

Blaxican Style
Tassadar is by far one of the biggest halo fanboys on this forum. hey I rhymed

IcePunk
You did?!

Blaxican Style
Tassadar ,is by far

Scorpion_Master
Magneto wins??

shin_remy
Magneto wins

FG725
I dont see anyway chief can win his entire suit is made of metal and all of his weapons have metal on them
machine gun: Magneto turns the bullet back on chief
Energy sword: Magneto breaks chief's hand and uses the metal hilt to turn it on chief
Plasma rifle: Magneto breaks the gun. Then crushes chief's helmet to where it breaks into his skull
Frag grenade: Magneto stops it in mid air then makes chief hold it due to armor
plasma grenade: (Im not sure if this is made of metal) if it's made of metal he sticks it to chief if not he makes a magnetic force field it bounces off and sticks on chief

there is no way for chief to win

shin_remy
this is a fanboy thread, no offence, but if you say that Mc wins then you probally don't know what magneto can do!!

bean_machine
Magneto could probably make MC shoot himself by mind control which he can do by manipulating the iron in blood and redirecting its flows through the brain.

There are like an infinite amount of ways for Magneto to kill MC. Anyways there is nothing that MC can do to Magneto once he brings up his shield which he can do with a single thought.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Magneto wins??

your asking?

yeah he freaking wins he's the goddamn magneto.

I know it's already been stated but what the hell I repeat it again.

Magento could just disarm chief with a flick of his hands

Magneto could just crush chief within his suite.

Magento drops a ship on him

Magneto puts up his own shields and watches in amusement as the chief tries to take them down with a plasma grenade. he then rips the armor of his body and decapitates the chief with the scraps that remain. thats if the chief is still alive after the initial attack

Magento tosses what ever bullets and grenades the chief is using right back at the chief.

Magneto opens a wormhole and sucks the chief in(didn't know he can do that did yeah?)

Magneto makes the chief shoot himself just for laughs.

Zen2nd
lol why are people even debating this? Because there is one defending the Chiefs side anyway messed

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Tassadar
The maker of this thread is an ignorant ass who cant accept that people like Halo
MC has metal on his bones and in his suit, Magneto wins 10/10

The maker of this post is also an ignorant ass who can't accept the fact that MC is not God and that Halo is not the game to end all games.

thegmeister53
And why is everybody ganging up on Hit and Miss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.