You guys wanna see something cool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CJayC
I posses a picture of me on my train made of legos going poka poka while I am fapping chickens. 30 posts and I will post it.

Ken Kenobi
Shut up.

French Tip
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Shut up.

Otaku
Just when you think you have heared the most retarded thing ever...

CJayC
Oh KillerMovie users you are a blueberry muffin of fun. More posts are needed though for the amazing pic.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by CJayC
Oh KillerMovie users you are a blueberry muffin of fun. More posts are needed though for the amazing pic.

And you are the "Brown Star" of suckage. Less of your typing is needed though for KMC to be happy.

CJayC
I see you take intrest in my topics.

Ken Kenobi
I see you take intrest in my topics.

No I take interest in calling you a dumbshit.

CJayC
I was foretold here don't you remeber. One of my great servents warned you of my coming. Now you will see what your arrogance has done.

Lord Nauj
laughing out loud

French Tip
I was foretold here don't you remeber. One of my great servents warned you of my coming. Now you will see what your arrogance has done.

is it even possible for a human to be this moronic?

Hit_and_Miss
I posses a picture of me on my train made of legos going poka poka while I am fapping chickens. 30 posts and I will post it. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay15.jpg

overlord
I want this.

-hh-
(auto quote)

-hh-
Shut up.

Otaku

My respond to this post

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Otaku
My respond to this post
laughing out loud

-hh-
Originally posted by French Tip
is it even possible for a human to be this moronic?

i've seen worse

CJayC
Gay jokes hit and miss? More posts are needed to summon the great pic.

Lord Nauj
My respond to this post
laughing out loud thats right *snap,snap,snap*

French Tip

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Lord Nauj
laughing out loud thats right *snap,snap,snap*

Otaku
Gay jokes hit and miss? More posts are needed to summon the great pic.

lil bitchiness
Lets make this interesting - if you don't post that pic by the post 30, I'll ban you.

Deal?

Im kidding. stick out tongue

But I'll close the thread if its not there by post 30. Do we have a deal naughty

CJayC
Dont worry I will keep to my word. As long as the Emo mod will keep quite I will gladly post it.

French Tip
yawn

Otaku
Dont worry I will keep to my word. As long as the Emo mod will keep quite I will gladly post it.

Why dont you do a little shuttin up....

French Tip
Why dont you do a little shuttin the f*** up....

a little harsh ? erm

Otaku
Originally posted by French Tip
a little harsh ? erm

Why dont YOU do a little shuttin the f*** up stick out tongue

JK...might be a little too harsh...but frankly...i dont care

French Tip
one more post...

Raven Guardia

hey, I wanna see the pic.

dont listen to the people who were giving you a hard time. They think its cool to be mean to others especially New memembers.

btw lil bitchiness is a mod...I dont know which mod you were talking about.

CJayC
Behold my picture

......O
.... o
...... ______.._(CJayC)_
..._()_||__||_<(^_^&ltwink_________________________...tok..tok...TOK....pokka!
..(Fap Fap|.|___|.|_LEGO_|.|___________|.|chickens|
/-OO----OO""="OO--OO"="OO--------OO"="OO-----="OO".............................
###############################################

Ken Kenobi
You ****ed up. stick out tongue

Otaku

CJayC
I enjoy when the ignorance of the users shows, it shows the truth.

Ken Kenobi

Doesn't change the fact that what you posted messed up and that it is not a picture but ascii.

Otaku

Hear this guy callin us ignorant

Lord Nauj
Originally posted by Kharhmah

bring it Biatch *snap,snap,snap,snap*

CJayC
It mights be Ascii but it is a pic. And it is a pic of me fapping chickens on my train made of legos. I made this for you so love it.

Ken Kenobi
It mights be Ascii but it is a pic. And it is a pic of me fapping chickens on my train made of legos. I made this for you so love it.

Try putting it in the Code VB code tag so we can see what it really is.

And no it is not a picture because this is just letters forming a likeness of an image.

CJayC
But can you prove it? Please visit my forgiveness topic.

Hit_and_Miss
Behold my picture

......O
.... o
...... ______.._(CJayC)_
..._()_||__||_<(^_^&ltwink_________________________...tok..tok...TOK....pokka!
..(Fap Fap|.|___|.|_LEGO_|.|___________|.|chickens|
/-OO----OO""="OO--OO"="OO--------OO"="OO-----="OO".............................
###############################################

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc13.jpg

overlord

What kind of psycho babble is that? There is no ignorence shown! Only a guy who doesn't stick to his agreements, some letters and numbers ain't no picture goddamned!

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Lord Nauj
bring it Biatch *snap,snap,snap,snap*
Oh, it's brought! *snap, snap*

Raven Guardia
you guys are being ignorent. I hate to admit, but people here at KMC suck. when I first joined people were actually nice, then a bunch of ass wholes joined and they decide its cool to be to mean to others and dis them. If you guys dont like CjayC then dont post in this thread. But gorw up and him/her alone.

Otaku
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you guys are being ignorent. I hate to admit, but people here at KMC suck. when I first joined people were actually nice, then a bunch of ass wholes joined and they decide its cool to be to mean to others and dis them. If you guys dont like CjayC then dont post in this thread. But gorw up and him/her alone.

You talkin too me!? mad

JK stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi

I am ignorant, simply for the fact that I don't like forum idiots that dumb the site down more than it already has been. When all of the worthwhile threads are hidden under 40 shitty, random topics that no one likes then there is a problem. Make topics and/or posts that are full of content and it makes the place that much better.

Otaku
I am ignorant, simply for the fact that I don't like forum idiots that dumb the site down more than it already has been. When all of the worthwhile threads are hidden under 40 shitty, random topics that no one likes then there is a problem. Make topics and/or posts that are full of content and it makes the place that much better.

You go girl you go! mhm *snapsnap*

The True Fear
in the spirit of alf

Raven Guardia

well if you wouldn't post in these threads they wouldn't make there way to the top and the threads you like wouldn't be buried roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
http://home.nc.rr.com/inbedwithhomer/macewindu.jpg

Spelljammer
It's all Kharmah's fault! Damn her! laughing out loud

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Spelljammer
It's all Kharmah's fault! Damn her! laughing out loud

overlord
shush no expression

Kharhmah
Who the Hell are you to steal my words dammit!

Storm
I used that word before everyone else damn it disgust

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Kharhmah
But those are my exact words. I even use the smilie.

Storm
We' ve been ripped off cry
Sue them I say mad

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

overlord
You are all my sock people Muhahaha!! no expression

Kharhmah
No. no expression

overlord
I wanna see something cool! no expression

medd
where's dat cool thing we are meant to see lol

bushidorodent
that is the most pointless thing i have ever seen ...wait didnt he make adeal with the mod that he was going to post a pic or he would be banned that wasnt a pic was is asta la bye bye buddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.