Unleaah the tiger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnrules
This is my hero the tiger.

he has an ancient sword that is older than galactus that hold the culture and power of teh universe, he was only 13 when he inherited it, since the death of his father, he is one of the most powerful heros, he is almost as strong as jp, he was taught by JP, to unleah every strength and wisdom in the power, it is so tough it cuts adamtium like butter, is he cool or what, oh he has a secret identitiy, can you guess who it is. Happy Dance

Spawnrules
the title is supposed to be "UNLEASH THE TIGER"

Spawnrules
BUMP smart

Spawnrules
his sword is called the ultima king tiger war sword, his strength 10/10, speed 9/10, wisdom, 10/10, his sword can penetrate through supermans sking since it cotains a lot of magic

Spawnrules
anyone

dominic/wolf
me

Spawnrules
please talk, nobody answers a thread containing tiger

long pig
I got to admit, Tiger seems like a flaming homosexual...

RAGE17
Originally posted by long pig
I got to admit, Tiger seems like a flaming homosexual...

laughing out loud true.....

Spawnrules
he not gay hes straight, plus i never tought about a girl for him any sugesstions

Spawnrules
his identity is a guy name Basit, anyone know who it is?

dominic/wolf
so this guys "real" and not something you made up

Spawnrules
he is fake, just his identity is real you know who it is.

dominic/wolf
no is it leap frog

Spawnrules
its me

Spawnrules
who else would have a name of Basit

long pig
I hate you, Spawnrules.....

Spawnrules
Originally posted by long pig
I hate you, Spawnrules.....
why

dominic/wolf
why in deed???

long pig
I just hate you.....no real reason.

Spawnrules
ooohhh ok

long pig
Holdin...back...seething hatred....I ....hate....want you to...die....hate you so...hard....arrghhh.....

EsteemedLeader
Older than Galactus? Galactus has been around since before swords even existed. (But strangely enough not longer than starships. Weird, huh?)

Spawnrules
the sword was created at the dawn of time, it has been passed on for generations, i hold the sword till date.

Spawnrules
esteemed leader what happened to voltron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.