Superman + Silver Surfer vs Thor + Captain Marvel + Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Debate

armandovalles
Superman & SS win.

Silver Surfer > CM.

Superman > Thor.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
Superman & SS win.

Silver Surfer > CM.

Superman > Thor.
i added magneto

BobbyD
Wow....interesting thread...I'm leaning towards SS and Supes because of their speed advantage AND I think SS is capable of keeping Supes in the game (offsetting any magical weaknesses) and thus still be a factor. But honestly, I'd pull up a chair to see how this one goes.

Mags could tip the balance, but only if he's still around. My guess is he's the first to go.

Xplosive
Thor + Captain Marvel + Magneto wins.

the Darkone
Thor/Captain Marvel/ Magneto wins, Superman will be the first one taken out, then they will jump SS a$$ and beat him into submission.

kgkg
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor/Captain Marvel/ Magneto wins, Superman will be the first one taken out, then they will jump SS a$$ and beat him into submission.
How is Superman going to be taken out easily?

SS shields him , and add solar power of a star ( make him uber powerful)

Then takes magneto and CM while Superman is battling Thor

Then SS comes back and handles thor

Dizzle
SS and Superman...

Surfer boosts Superman with sunlight, Supes keeps Thor and CM busy. SS could probably boost him at least as much as a real quick sundip; plenty for him to hold his own against 2 guys who are around equal to his normal level physically. Surfer can also get him a shield for that pesky magick stuff.

Surfer is basically Magneto +1 for powers, and Magneto x10 billion for speed. He defeats him without too too much effort. (Mags puts up a fight, but he's definitely nothing SS can't handle) Once Magneto's done, SS hops in and helps Supes blast the crap out of Thor and CM.

Fanboy
Silver Surfer and Superman I like that team so they win. Oh and how can I find my forums?

roughrider
Hard to say - leaning towards the threesome because of numbers advantage. Can Magneto do anything against Surfer? His board and himself, they aren't any kind of metal he can affect, right? Completely alien material?

kgkg
Originally posted by roughrider
Hard to say - leaning towards the threesome because of numbers advantage. Can Magneto do anything against Surfer? His board and himself, they aren't any kind of metal he can affect, right? Completely alien material?
Whatever Mag can do SS can undo.

Mag will be out of the fight in seconds, SS can just absorb any of magneto powers.

Dizzle
Originally posted by kgkg
Whatever Mag can do SS can undo.

Mag will be out of the fight in seconds, SS can just absorb any of magneto powers.

I'd say Magneto's strong enough to prevent that... He still goes down against Surfer, but not quite thaty easily. Surfer boosts Superman, who keeps Thor and CM busy, while SS kills Magneto and then swoops in to help Supes with Thor and CM.

BobbyD
How is Superman going to be taken out easily?

SS shields him , and add solar power of a star ( make him uber powerful)

Then takes magneto and CM while Superman is battling Thor

Then SS comes back and handles thor

Same way I see it, kgkg....most of the time anyway.

leonheartmm
actually this is stupid, thor easily stalemates and possibly defeats surfer, captain marvel is just a littl lower than surfer{and that is IF it isnt GENISVELL,otherwise genisvell own em all} so captain marvel can take out superman, and with magneto's help superman and silver surfer go down HARD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.