Magneto killing technique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
I've been thinking about this. I've never personally seen Magneto actually affect the iron in someone's blood. And if he has, i doubt that he's done it that often. However, we all saw he could strip the adamantium (bonded) from Wolverine's skeleton. Therefore....my question is....Why couldn't he/ hasn't he done the opposite? Impregnate people with metal. Simply break down a large chunk (let's say 20 tons) of metal into liquid form and insert it into someone's body....through the mouth, ears, pores.....and other ......holes shifty
Seriously......just imagine the kind of devastation. And i doubt it would require THAT much concentration.....I also don't see how anyone could possibly survive that...... erm

Opinions?

~wickerman~

8bitChris
I've seen him do it. I have the issue but don't feel like digging for it right now. It's one of those big crossovers between X-Factor and X-men and all that jazz though.

Coincidentally, I think it was in that story arc where Wolverine got his adamantium ripped out.

Reason he doesn't do it more often? Magneto is not a murderer at heart. He has a cause he believes deeply in. The great thing about Magneto as a character is that he has the ability to make the reader feel sympathy for his cause and understand it.

Wickerman
Originally posted by 8bitChris
I've seen him do it. I have the issue but don't feel like digging for it right now. It's one of those big crossovers between X-Factor and X-men and all that jazz though.

Coincidentally, I think it was in that story arc where Wolverine got his adamantium ripped out.

Reason he doesn't do it more often? Magneto is not a murderer at heart. He has a cause he believes deeply in. The great thing about Magneto as a character is that he has the ability to make the reader feel sympathy for his cause and understand it.

I understand, and i agree. I wasn't aware of him ever doing it though. Also, even if not doing it often, i'm just thinking it would be an extremely efficient killing technique when he was faced with multiple opponents.
Not to mention melting 20 or so tons of metal and simply pouring them over assailants and hardening it.....or just drowning them with it....

~wickerman~

Scoobless
it's much easier to cut them in half with a metal pole

Wickerman
Originally posted by Scoobless
it's much easier to cut them in half with a metal pole

roll eyes (sarcastic) pffffttt......what about artistic points eh? Getting rusty there ol' scoobster stick out tongue

~wickerman~

newjak86
Originally posted by Wickerman
roll eyes (sarcastic) pffffttt......what about artistic points eh? Getting rusty there ol' scoobster stick out tongue

~wickerman~ WEll if thats what you wanted then he could simply place metal around there hands and joints and make them pick up a knife or other weapon and kill thenselves no problem.

Wickerman
Originally posted by newjak86
WEll if thats what you wanted then he could simply place metal around there hands and joints and make them pick up a knife or other weapon and kill thenselves no problem.

Oooohhhhh.......niiiiiiice icon5 thumb up

Let's think up ways of Magneto stylefully killing people.

k, so we have the liquid metal drowning thing. then we have the metal around hands and joints thing.

3. i'm sure at least SOME mutants have tooth fillings. Make the tooth fillings break the tooth they're in then work their way up to the brain. When they reach the brain make them sharp and start to slice the brain from the inside droolio

~wickerman~

Juntai
the iron in blood totalled up isnt even the size of a grain of sand, and likely the worst it would do is make you sick until you took a damn vitamin or ate something with iron in it, same as if you lacked another essential nutrient.

BlaqChaos
If you want to count non-616 realities, he did it in the Earth X universe. Toad tried to commit suicide and slit his throat, but Magneto refused to let the blood flow from the wound.

newjak86
Originally posted by Wickerman
Oooohhhhh.......niiiiiiice icon5 thumb up

Let's think up ways of Magneto stylefully killing people.

k, so we have the liquid metal drowning thing. then we have the metal around hands and joints thing.

3. i'm sure at least SOME mutants have tooth fillings. Make the tooth fillings break the tooth they're in then work their way up to the brain. When they reach the brain Make them sharp and start to slice the brain from the inside droolio

~wickerman~ Make a guillotine out of junk and cut someone's head off.

leonheartmm
actually at his current level there is almost NUTHIN other than mystic, reality or pure energy manipulation that magneto shouldnt be able to do. strong magnetism doesnt affect just metals, it also affects non metals, n with magnetism as strong as magneto's{combined with his control over all other natural forces} he should be almost a god at matter manipulation and transmutation or anythin like that. lol. controlloin the metal in blood should be no problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.