Being the artful dodger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I am noticing a certain trend in this forum. People are spouting 'facts' to back up their arguments, and often these facts are highly disputable.

When questioned on their views or sources on of three (or all of three) steps are taken by the perpetrator.

1. Change the subject or post irrelevant subject matter in order to distract others.

2. Attack the person questioning them, and make further questionable claims.

3. Run and hide, no longer posting in the thread and hope that no one notices.

Has anyone else noticed this? If so, does it annoy you also and why the recent escalation in these juvenile practices?

PVS
not to mention that the GDF is spammed to death with that shit.
its the very reason i dont post here anymore.

i mean, it just gets so frikin boring

Shakyamunison
Yes, I have noticed that not only here on this forum but in real life. No, it does not bother me. It is human nature. I am only bothered by people who hurt others.

PVS
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I am noticing a certain trend in this forum. People are spouting 'facts' to back up their arguments, and often these facts are highly disputable.

When questioned on their views or sources on of three (or all of three) steps are taken by the perpetrator.

1. Change the subject or post irrelevant subject matter in order to distract others.

Has anyone else noticed this? If so, does it annoy you also and why the recent escalation in these juvenile practices?

and you should change #3 to:

3. once backed in a corner and proven to be an uneducated moron, type some jibberish catch phrase and pretent it never happened

4. if challenged further, repeat step#1 (infinite)

debbiejo
You're not talking about me are you??? confused

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It is human nature.

Please explain why believe this. I believe it may be the nature of an immature adult or a child, but I don't believe at all that it is human nature.

botankus
I agree, KD, but I am still dizzy trying to figure out what the hell happened to Whirlysplatt. wounded2

debbiejo
You are talking about me aren't you???? blink

OK...since no one say so...no news is good new....So, I'm here to stay.....

Shakyamunison
Please explain why believe this. I believe it may be the nature of an immature adult or a child, but I don't believe at all that it is human nature.

Yes, we can learn though maturity, to over come the tendencies to do this, but most people connect their views to their self-esteem and will do anything to not be wrong. This is a general statement and I realize that there are those people who, for what ever reason (maybe intelligence) never seem to go though this stage. big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
You are talking about me aren't you???? blink

OK...since no one say so...no news is good new....So, I'm here to stay.....

You are not supposed to be here while we talk about you. laughing

How was that? Did that help?

KharmaDog
Yes, we can learn though maturity, to over come the tendencies to do this, but most people connect their views to their self-esteem and will do anything to not be wrong. This is a general statement and I realize that there are those people who, for what ever reason (maybe intelligence) never seem to go though this stage. big grin

I think I see what you are saying, and agree to a certain point. But it seems that you are not so much talking about it being a part of human nature so much as a lack of maturity or inability to go past a certain point in the maturing process.

Spelljammer
You're not talking about me are you??? confused
It only applies to you if you think it's you debbiejo.

SpellJammer doesn't think anyone here is an artful dodger, maybe AC, but he's gradualy upgraded to Jerk. (That's a type of flame warrior too mind you..)

Mostly he sees a tug of war between brain-dead pinkos versus driveby posting troglodytes. (SpellJammer can't speak for himself because he is by no means a "driveby poster" and is quite active..)

Frankly the trglodytes don't bother him, it's not that they're right, it's just they tend to be less annoying with thier message. Pinkos like Khamahdog for instance, think they're God's gift to society or something. That everything they say is gold and should be written down fo future generations to remember like he's The Buddha or something..

The lefties at this forum need to wakeup and realize the world does not revolve around them. Then again if they came to that relization, they probably wouldn't be left-wing in the first place..

Shakyamunison
I think I see what you are saying, and agree to a certain point. But it seems that you are not so much talking about it being a part of human nature so much as a lack of maturity or inability to go past a certain point in the maturing process.

Ok, I would accept that description. However, I see maturing as part of human nature and kids will be kids. big grin

PVS
Originally posted by Spelljammer

SpellJammer doesn't think anyone here is an artful dodger, maybe AC, but he's gradualy upgraded to Jerk. (That's a type of flame warrior too mind you..)

Mostly he sees a tug of war between brain-dead pinkos versus driveby posting troglodytes. (SpellJammer can't speak for himself because he is by no means a "driveby poster" and is quite active..)

Frankly the trglodytes don't bother him, it's not that they're right, it's just they tend to be less annoying with thier message. Pinkos like Khamahdog for instance, think they're God's gift to society or something. That everything they sau is gold and should be written down fo future generations to remember like he's The Buddha or something..

The lefties at this forum need to wakeup and realize the world does not revolve around them. Then again if they came to that relization, they probably wouldn't be left-wing in the first place..

just wanted to preserve this post as a prime example.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by botankus
I agree, KD, but I am still dizzy trying to figure out what the hell happened to Whirlysplatt. wounded2

Who is Whirlysplatt that sounds a cool name.............

smile

debbiejo
hey, why is my name in there???..you could of took it out you know.....I'm knowledgeable..

Originally posted by PVS
just wanted to preserve this post as a prime example.

I know why...everyone one got flowers for Sweetest Day, but you....

OK here...flowers

Princess Diana

Frankly the trglodytes don't bother him, it's not that they're right, it's just they tend to be less annoying with thier message. Pinkos like Khamahdog for instance, think they're God's gift to society or something. That everything they say is gold and should be written down fo future generations to remember like he's The Buddha or something..

How would you classify me Spelljammer my friend?

KharmaDog

Ok, I would accept that description. However, I see maturing as part of human nature and kids will be kids.

O.K., I see where you are coming from.

Pinkos like Khamahdog for instance, think they're God's gift to society or something.

First of all, I'm more of an earth tones person. Second of all I am not god's gift to society, I am more like god's precious gift to the world thank you very much.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Princess Diana
How would you classify me Spelljammer my friend?
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/toxicgranny.jpg
Warriors often underestimate Toxic Granny's fighting abilities. She can be very aggressive, and because of the deference paid to the elderly, not only does Toxic Granny easily attract allies to aid in her defense, but her foes are reluctant to employ their strongest weapons against her. Prudent Warriors avoid confrontations with Toxic Granny because there is ignominy in defeat and no glory
in victory.

KharmaDog
Who is Whirlysplatt that sounds a cool name.............
smile

From the profile of Princess Diana under Previous Usernames: Whirlysplatt, whirlysplat, Kuntz

Mystery solved.

Princess Diana
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/toxicgranny.jpg
Warriors often underestimate Toxic Granny's fighting abilities. She can be very aggressive, and because of the deference paid to the elderly, not only does Toxic Granny easily attract allies to aid in her defense, but her foes are reluctant to employ their strongest weapons against her. Prudent Warriors avoid confrontations with Toxic Granny because there is ignominy in defeat and no glory
in victory.

ah I see my age is my best weapon laughing

Shakyamunison
Nah couldn't be you debbiejo, you're a Guinness beer.

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

That's better......I knew it couldn't be me.....

KidRock

Welcome to the internet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another rule: If you are argueing about something such as "bio chemists do have access to explosives" always pretend you ARE that person. "how do I know? becuase I am a bio chemist of course.."

debbiejo
Edit.

Shakyamunison
Edit.

laughing

PVS
edit

debbiejo
What's so funny about edit?

I had a really cool animation thingie that would of been perfect to this discussion, but couldn't get it to work.....confused

Or is someone trying to tell me something....Sometimes I don't like adjectives though......Just say it with a smiley.....

Capt_Fantastic
Who could this be?....

Mediocrity is Lamer's salient characteristic, yet the word "mediocre" seems inadequate to fully encompass the crushing dullness of his personality. Not one of his utterances demonstrates the faintest insight on any topic, no glimmer of wit or humor brightens his conversation, nor does stone ignorance of the subject at hand discourage him from sharing his views. He isn't even obnoxious enough to justify banning him from the forum. He's a very weak Warrior in the conventional sense, but not even the most stalwart opponent can withstand prolonged contact with this truly fearsome Warrior.

Spelljammer
debbiejo? laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Or, maybe this is more apt...

Acne constantly whines about how, like... his life and everything really sucks and stuff. Usually a middle class teenager with an allowance, unlimited access to a computer and WAY too much time on his hands. Acne's vague existential arguments about the meaningless of life and emptiness of existence are culled from the lyrics of the 20 gigs of MP3s he has squirreled away on his hard drive.

Capt_Fantastic
debbiejo? laughing

nope...

debbiejo
OH thank you....notworthy

jumpNow I can sleep tonight.....

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
nope...

is it you CF?

Spelljammer
jumpNow I can sleep tonight.....
With Capt_Fantastic! laughing

debbiejo
With Capt_Fantastic! laughing

You always have people sleeping with other people.....Maybe you should sleep with somebody real soon.....It's coming out on the pc's around the world... big grin

Besides there's a thing called an ignore list.....If you don't like conversing with someone...

GCG

Sometimes it annoys me when I open a thread cause i end up cussing online. Nothing WE can do about it.

Shakyamunison

Acne constantly whines about how, like... his life and everything really sucks and stuff. Usually a middle class teenager with an allowance, unlimited access to a computer and WAY too much time on his hands. Acne's vague existential arguments about the meaningless of life and emptiness of existence are culled from the lyrics of the 20 gigs of MP3s he has squirreled away on his hard drive.

Spelljammer?

That's my guess.
big grin

KidRock

Deano?

debbiejo
What!!!! laughing out loud .....OH this is precious...No body knows...hahahahaha....

Though I have my ideas... wink

whobdamandog

Other characteristics of an artful dodger..

4. Point out a minor grammitical error or a typo in a post. They generally use poor grammar or create a typo when pointing out these mistakes.

5. Surround themselves by several other artful dodgers..that have seemingly pledged their eternal allegiance to them, regardless of how poor the premise is behind their arguments.

6. Claim to be an authority on a particular subject, however, usually have only taken several courses regarding said subject.

Ex I've studied Psychology extensively(extensively meaning "3 months"wink

7. Center their entire profile around star wars/He man/superman..etc.. ..etc...(usually represented by their sig or id picture) and then believe that what they post should be regarded with the utmost respect and dignity.

I mean come on..how the hell am I supposed to take the opinion of some guy with a name like "BatmanWins" seriously..or the opinion of anyone who posts on a Comic Book/Movie/Sci Fi forumn seriously..

7. Post topics that will bring in all the other artful dodgers who have pledge their lives to them and their opinions...giving them the verbal affirmation they so dearly need.

Their I think I just about covered all the characteristics..with out naming any particular names....cough..pvs..cough..karmadog...cough...captain flamboyant...cough wicca girl...laughing laughing laughing

Last edited with saracasm by whobdamandog

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by whobdamandog

Point out a minor grammitical error or a typo in a post. They generally use poor grammar or create a typo when pointing out these mistakes.

Thats' grammatical.

debbiejo

Their I think I just about covered all the characteristics..with out naming any particular names....cough..pvs..cough..karmadog...cough...captain flamboyant...cough wicca girl...laughing laughing laughing

Who's wicca girl???? confused

GCG
laughing you just got served

debbiejo
I'm not a wiccan... blink....I'm very knowledgeable thank you very much.... reading

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Thats' grammatical.

laughing

I knew that...I was just testing you..and your sarcasm is noted...stick out tongue

BackFire
Thats' grammatical.

I like this game.....lets' see if anyone else gets' this,

Victor Von Doom
laughing

I knew that...I was just testing you..and your sarcasm is noted...stick out tongue

I'm glad, because that stray apostrophe is painful. I feel like an OCD person with a messy room.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by GCG
laughing ---->capital ou just got served<----period.

debbiejo

I just call it like I see it.....Truth that is...... angel

GCG
u styll got surfed laughing

whobdamandog
I'm glad, because that stray apostrophe is painful. I feel like an OCD person with a messy room.

Is that kind of how a gay man would feel in a strip club?

debbiejo
Originally posted by GCG
u styll got surfed laughing

no me not.....me no no what u talkin bout.

whobdamandog
I just call it like I see it.....Truth that is...... angel

Well your "truth" is different from mine..however...you're welcome to your opinion... big grin

Princess Diana
Gotta love Whobd laughing out loud Wicca girl god she's stupid

Victor Von Doom
Is that kind of how a gay man would feel in a strip club?

More like a gay man outside a full gay strip club.

debbiejo
Gotta love Whobd laughing out loud Wicca girl god she's stupid

You baiting me or something????

Princess Whirly.

whobdamandog
How about a gay man outside of a gay strip club that likes to read comics and talk about star wars?

BackFire
How about a gay man outside of a gay strip club that likes to read comics and talk about star wars?

I got just the name for it....

The Nerd Hole.

Or...

The Lightsaber.

Princess Diana
You baiting me or something????

Princess Whirly.

nope ears do grow on mice Debbie Jo laughing out loud

whobdamandog
Originally posted by BackFire
I got just the name for it....

The Nerd Hole.

Or...

The Lightsaber.

I can feel the force..the force of a lightsaber going up some dude's a$$..laughing laughing

BackFire
I can feel the force..the force of a lightsaber going up some dude a$$..laughing laughing

Lord....lol.

Just had to take it that one extra step, eh? **** all inuendo, just going to rip the mask off and bluntify it.

Well done!

Victor Von Doom
I'm thankful, because the joke was lost on me- I get it now.

GCG
no me not.....me no no what u talkin bout.

not you ; its whoobie the dog

KharmaDog
Other characteristics of an artful dodger..

4. Point out a minor grammitical error or a typo in a post. They generally use poor grammar or create a typo when pointing out these mistakes.

5. Surround themselves by several other artful dodgers..that have seemingly pledged their eternal allegiance to them, regardless of how poor the premise is behind their arguments.

6. Claim to be an authority on a particular subject, however, usually have only taken several courses regarding said subject.

Ex I've studied Psychology extensively(extensively meaning "3 months"wink

7. Center their entire profile around star wars/He man/superman..etc.. ..etc...(usually represented by their sig or id picture) and then believe that what they post should be regarded with the utmost respect and dignity.

I mean come on..how the hell am I supposed to take the opinion of some guy with a name like "BatmanWins" seriously..or the opinion of anyone who posts on a Comic Book/Movie/Sci Fi forumn seriously..

7. Post topics that will bring in all the other artful dodgers who have pledge their lives to them and their opinions...giving them the verbal affirmation they so dearly need.

Oh I see, you mock me by continuing the original post and pointing the figer at me. Very clever! Let's see, I point out gramatical errors, true. But that's about it, good burn!

However the topic was about people who don't back up what they say. Trying to bait someone into a flame war has nothing to do with the topic. Nice try though.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by GCG
not you ; its whoobie the dog

I feel like I've reached the peak of my popularity in these forums..some dink finally opened up a thread about me. And then in the same fashion that they described..they ran. Ain't hypocrisy grand..lol..

Princess Diana
I feel like I've reached the peak of my popularity in these forums..some dink finally opened up a thread about me. And then in the same fashion that they described..they ran. Ain't hypocrisy grand..lol..

I still love you

whobdamandog
Oh I see, you mock me by continuing the original post and pointing the figer at me. Very clever! Let's see, I point out gramatical errors, true. But that's about it, good burn!

However the topic was about people who don't back up what they say. Trying to bait someone into a flame war has nothing to do with the topic. Nice try though.

Rule 8: Return to the thread which they've created..and attempt to post a few more times to support their fragile ego's and arguments...

Well done Chap. You truly are an original..like no other.

whobdamandog
I still love you

I love you 2 Di..but I'm not into dead chicks..especially men posing as dead chicks...especially men who read comic books and like to post as dead chicks...wink

Note: When's Wirlyspatt coming back?!!

Princess Diana
Rule 8: Return to the thread which they've created..and attempt to post a few more times to support their fragile ego's and arguments...

you are incredibly perceptive Whobd they all do that - then there friends say well done to them its hilarious.

Princess Diana
I love you 2 Di..but I'm not into dead chicks..especially men posing as dead chicks...especially men who read comic books and like to post as dead chicks...wink

Note: When's Wirlyspatt coming back?!!

almost I am going to be Whurlysplat this time in about 48hrs smile

Spelljammer
This reminds SpellJammer more of Kharmahdog..

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/picador.jpg
Picador does not engage other Warriors in direct combat. Instead, he uses well placed barbs to goad his adversary into charging while skillfully avoiding the appearance of being the provocateur. He thus guides his enraged target towards certain injury or defeat at the hands of a stronger Warrior. Once the fight has been set in motion Picador will retire to a discrete distance, always ready prod his lance into sensitive areas should the action begin to flag. HINT: Alert Warriors can readily spot Picador because, though he seldom takes a stand on controversial issues, he always seems to be near the fray.

Princess Diana
you are incredibly perceptive Whobd they all do that - then there friends say well done to them its hilarious.

the irony of my post is not lost on me smile

Princess Diana
This reminds SpellJammer more of Kharmahdog..

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/picador.jpg
Picador does not engage other Warriors in direct combat. Instead, he uses well placed barbs to goad his adversary into charging while skillfully avoiding the appearance of being the provocateur. He thus guides his enraged target towards certain injury or defeat at the hands of a stronger Warrior. Once the fight has been set in motion Picador will retire to a discrete distance, always ready prod his lance into sensitive areas should the action begin to flag. HINT: Alert Warriors can readily spot Picador because, though he seldom takes a stand on controversial issues, he always seems to be near the fray.

wow SJ KD does do that.......... You guys smile

soleran30

priceless lol

Princess Diana
Originally posted by soleran30
priceless lol

it was genius imo

soleran30

Whirly I mean Princes Dianna we better be careful or someone could put us in "that" group haha

whobdamandog
I was actually getting a bit jealous..there were Ihatewhirly threads opened..IhateCMasterthreads...IhateAC..etc..etc..but no Ihatewhobthreads....etc...now I've finally arrived..but damb..I'm a bit dissappointed in K-dog. He tried to be so damn subtle and sneaky. I always thought he was a bit more ballsy when posting. Oh well C'est la vie..

Spelljammer
wow SJ KD does do that.......... You guys smile
SpellJammer use to post at flame warriors forum where we learned all about the differant warriors and how to combat them. It was a ban-free forum seeing as the creator could use our flames as inspiration and to further analyze the warriors. We had "mods" who'd not only police, but give us background checks and look at us in action at both that and other forums and decide our flame warrior type. Despite SpellJammer's best friend being a troglodyte, there was many debates between the mods, though the members though troglodyte or acne would fit. The mods decided to put under SpellJammer's title of flame warrior..

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/perv.jpg
Wily and very secretive, Perv isn't actually a genuine Warrior in the strictest sense; he isn't interested in combat psychology, fighting tactics or even winning battles, and he couldn't care less about the subject under discussion - all he REALLY wants to know is what you are wearing.
messed

Princess Diana
Originally posted by soleran30
Whirly I mean Princes Dianna we better be careful or someone could put us in "that" group haha

ah I have put forward no arguments on this thread apart from Bebbie Jo being thick which is true smile neither have you my friend Whobd is a genius.

Princess Diana
SpellJammer use to post at flame warriors forum where we learned all about the differant warriors and how to combat them. It was a ban-free forum seeing as the creator could use our flames as inspiration and to further analyze the warriors. We had "mods" who'd not only police, but give us background checks and look at us in action at both that and other forums and decide our flame warrior type. Despite SpellJammer's best friend being a troglodyte, there was many debates between the mods, though the members though troglodyte or acne would fit. The mods decided to put under SpellJammer's title of flame warrior..

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/perv.jpg
Wily and very secretive, Perv isn't actually a genuine Warrior in the strictest sense; he isn't interested in combat psychology, fighting tactics or even winning battles, and he couldn't care less about the subject under discussion - all he REALLY wants to know is what you are wearing.
messed

I know that forum smile

a1hsauce
hey man! I thought this thread was about the Dodgers!

whobdamandog
the irony of my post is not lost on me smile

The irony was not lost on me..we've already started a new clique..lol...what should we name it..soleran are you ready to joing a new click..oops..I mean "clique"...here's just a few rules to start out..

1) You have to hug my nuts everytime I post something. (doesn't matter if you do or don't agree with it.)

This is a masculine way of showing your allegiance to the "clique" nothing gay about grabbing nutz...

2) Give a thumbs up icon to my posts from time to time..

3) PM me about other people in the forumn and how much you hate them..

Do you agree to these conditions soleran?

How about you Whirly?

GCG
Originally posted by a1hsauce
hey man! I thought this thread was about the Dodgers!

me too confused

what does wombat think ?

Spelljammer
People PEOPLE! Focus!

We all know Kharmahdog is to blame for all of this hostility, he's a bastard, and notice he's conviently not around whilest the flames are being thrown..

So stop all this fussing and let's attack the real culprite! That damn terrorist-sympathizing, neo-crypto nazi punk Kharmahdog!

Princess Diana
The irony was not lost on me..we've already started a new clique..lol...what should we name it..soleran are you ready to joing a new click..oops..I mean "clique"...here's just a few rules to start out..

1) You have to hug my nuts everytime I post something. (doesn't matter if you do or don't agree with it.)

This is a masculine way of showing your allegiance to the "clique" nothing gay about grabbing nutz...

How about you Whirly?

Rules 1 and 2 are great but rule 3 leads to the sort of pm I recieved recently from a pseudo member of said clique I will post for your entertainment clique leader Whobd.

Sent by pseudo CF, KD etc clique member

Add Wolverine8888 to Your Ignore List

I am attempting to start a forum-wide act where EVERYONE is ignoring Wolverine8888. Why? Just read his posts. Make sure you have a garbage can nearby in case you need to vomit.

Unfortunately, Wolverine8888 is, almost admirably, very resilient to insults, degradation and other forms of ridicule. He just won't give up. He actually seems to feed on it. Since he acts like a hell-born child, we must treat him like a hell-born child. Children thrive on attention. If they are ignored, they will try to get more attention. But eventually, they will grow silent and finally shut-up. This is what I hope for Wolverine8888. If we ALL ignore him. Not reply to ANY of his posts and not POST his threads. Than he will ultimately feel rejected. And he will leave. And we will rejoice. So PLEASE. Add Wolverine8888 to your ignore list.

To those who don't know how. Simply click on a link with his name and read his profile. In his profile you'll see a button that says "Add to Ignore List" or something of that nature. His posts, past and future, will no longer be visible. Be warned we CAN still see when he posts. And you DO have the option to see his post by clicking on a link, but we won't be able to see any garbage he writes.

If we all come together, we can finally be rid of this 'pathetic stain of a man."

I can never believe it when people send this stuff sad

whobdamandog
People PEOPLE! Focus!

We all know Kharmahdog is to blame for all of this hostility, he's a bastard, and notice he's conviently not around whilest the flames are being thrown..

So stop all this fussing and let's attack the real culprite! That damn terrorist-sympathizing, neo-crypto nazi punk Kharmahdog!

lol..actually I have nothing against K-dog or anyone in the forum for that matter. I just enjoy debating. No real harm or foul done. Thanks for the support. Well done!! Can I get a nuthugg?!! By the way...there's nothing wrong with you if you enjoy sniffing another man's fecal matter...we don't choose to do that..we're born wanting to do it..just a little FYI..

Princess Diana
People PEOPLE! Focus!

I say we put aside any political differences and team up, as the sane majority to take the clique on for fun of course laughing out loud think of the havok, the devastation, wheres a droolio when you want one?

whobdamandog
Rules 1 and 2 are great but rule 3 leads to the sort of pm I recieved recently from a pseudo member of said clique I will post for your entertainment clique leader Whobd.

Sent by pseudo CF, KD etc clique member

Add Wolverine8888 to Your Ignore List

I am attempting to start a forum-wide act where EVERYONE is ignoring Wolverine8888. Why? Just read his posts. Make sure you have a garbage can nearby in case you need to vomit.

Unfortunately, Wolverine8888 is, almost admirably, very resilient to insults, degradation and other forms of ridicule. He just won't give up. He actually seems to feed on it. Since he acts like a hell-born child, we must treat him like a hell-born child. Children thrive on attention. If they are ignored, they will try to get more attention. But eventually, they will grow silent and finally shut-up. This is what I hope for Wolverine8888. If we ALL ignore him. Not reply to ANY of his posts and not POST his threads. Than he will ultimately feel rejected. And he will leave. And we will rejoice. So PLEASE. Add Wolverine8888 to your ignore list.

To those who don't know how. Simply click on a link with his name and read his profile. In his profile you'll see a button that says "Add to Ignore List" or something of that nature. His posts, past and future, will no longer be visible. Be warned we CAN still see when he posts. And you DO have the option to see his post by clicking on a link, but we won't be able to see any garbage he writes.

If we all come together, we can finally be rid of this 'pathetic stain of a man."

I can never believe it when people send this stuff sad

That's some funny shiznit...can't believe anyone would go through the trouble to type all that..I actually like arguing with Wolverine888, yourself, PVS, Alpha, Lana, BF, etc..etc..I think I've flamed just about everyone in this forum once or twice. Ain't no big deal..People take this sh*t way to seriously.

Spelljammer
And So.. The Day is Saved! Thanks Too..

http://www.screenhead.com/funny/mojo.gif http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/drive/426/ppg/fuzzylumpkins.gif
http://commander.bravehost.com/myPictures/Powerpuff%20Girls-Him.png
WhirlySplatt.. whobdamandog.. and.. SpellJammer?

whobdamandog
So fellow clique member Whirly..is there anything wrong with sniffing another man's fecal matter? Are we genetically born liking the taste/smell/feel of another man's fecal matter?

soleran30

How about you Whirly?

Hug nuts is that like a nut cracker...........

Soleran is as Soleran does and Soleran thinks yours whack.......ok bad joke Spelljamer I was just teasingsmile Anyway sure if your posts entertain and are so insightful I shall thumbs up your posts against the Liberal (did spelljammer coin that word yet) populace! Um and lol Spelljammer once again I am just teasing yeah laughing

Spelljammer
So fellow clique member Whirly..is there anything wrong with sniffing another man's fecal matter? Are we genetically born liking the taste/smell/feel of another man's fecal matter?
You got that off somethingawful.com. laughing out loud

Princess Diana
yes its the rate my pooh section laughing out loud we are a team gang come on lets get the clique for fun and personal glorification!!!!!!!!!

debbiejo
ah I have put forward no arguments on this thread apart from Bebbie Jo being thick which is true smile

Ah hummm.....It's Debbiejo.....and jealousy will get you no where.....It takes one of intelligence to recognize another.......Are you gonna start mutating into an inanimate object also....You know they do annoy me ...Non thinking things of plastic...brain cells of non fluid existence...kinda of like shrinkage..... big grin ...Stay out of the cold draft..... laughing out loud...Might want to put on a hat...keep that brain circulating.

KharmaDog
Actually whobdamandog this thread had nothing to do with you, actually I barely even notice or interact with you. Funny how you feel it's directed at you though. Either you have security issues, or you truly wnat the approval of others.

Princess Diana
eek! its the clique laughing out loud

Princess Diana
Ah hummm.....It's Debbiejo.....and jealousy will get you no where.....It takes one of intelligence to recognize another.......Are you gonna mutating into an inanimate object also....You know they do annoy me ...Non thinking things of plastic...brain cells of non fluid existence...kinda of like shrinkage..... big grin ...Stay out of the cold draft..... laughing out loud...Might want to put on a hat...keep that brain circulating.

thick smile Bebbie

whobdamandog
Ah hummm.....It's Debbiejo.....and jealousy will get you no where.....It takes one of intelligence to recognize another.......Are you gonna mutating into an inanimate object also....You know they do annoy me ...Non thinking things of plastic...brain cells of non fluid existence...kinda of like shrinkage..... big grin ...Stay out of the cold draft..... laughing out loud...Might want to put on a hat...keep that brain circulating.

I like thick women baby...wink Gotta have some rolls with my butter..if ya know what I mean..laughing laughing laughing

Princess Diana
I like thick women baby...wink Gotta have some rolls with my butter..if ya know what I mean..laughing laughing laughing

good one Whobd laughing

whobdamandog
Actually whobdamandog this thread had nothing to do with you, actually I barely even notice or interact with you. Funny how you feel it's directed at you though. Either you have security issues, or you truly wnat the approval of others.

2 more posts to go and you'll prove rule #8...laughing laughing

Seriously K-D no harm no foul dude..this has proven to be an enjoyable thread..

debbiejo
What do you mean thick????....I'm a vegetarian for gods sake.

Princess Diana
What do you mean thick????....I'm a vegetarian for gods sake.

thats because it fits in with Wicca laughing

Princess Diana
2 more posts to go and you'll prove rule #8...laughing laughing

Seriously K-D no harm no foul dude..this has proven to be an enjoyable thread..

its been excellent Whobd but only because of you Spelljammer and Soleran - good work guys, backs patted all round, faecal matter sniffed laughing out loud

Spelljammer
thats because it fits in with Wicca laughing
Well SpellJammer is a witch and..

God, he's right.. . _ .

ANYWAY, SpellJammer would hit it debbiejo..

If you talked alot less.. laughing out loud

Princess Diana

God, he's right.. . _ .

we'd all hit it if she talked a lot less, and a lot more sense smile

whobdamandog
Better make sure you stop by Micky D's and pick up some fries and a shake before you stop for the hit Spelljammer...BWAHAHAHA..

Princess Diana
goodnight guys its been fun smile

debbiejo

God, he's right.. . _ .

Well debbiejo knows about many beliefs, that's why she stays in the RF....OMG....I'm talking in the third person......LOL....

I need an anti spell... laughing out loud

GCG
edit wink

debbiejo

It my mission in life to confuse the masses....It's what I live for..... cool ...Everyone needs a purpose....

Looks like my job here is done....blow

Spelljammer
I need an anti spell... laughing out loud
Or maybe you just need higher doses. wink

KharmaDog
Just poking my head in one last time, and spelljammer, the reason why I was not participating in this thread very much is because it's friday night, and I choose to have a social life. Keep on keeping on all.

I feel all your love.

Spelljammer
Like liberals know anything about fun.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Girl liberal: Let's blame Bush for not having any REAL friends!
Boy liberal: We did that last week.. Let's just trip out on extasy tablets and then blame our parents for bad parenting if we die somehow!
http://home.tiscali.nl/marcosch/overig/timmy.jpg
Kharmahdog!

Alpha Centauri
Let's just trip out on extasy tablets and then blame our parents for bad parenting if we die somehow!

Let's take time to appreciate that line.

-AC

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Blame the parents for bad parenting.........if we DIE somehow.

Let's take time to appreciate that line.

-AC
Here's hoping it happens to you in one of your trips dope head.. yes

Alpha Centauri
I'm not a dope head. Although I'm sure you were high to believe the kids can blame their parents after they're dead.

-AC

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I'm not a dope head. Although I'm sure you were high to believe the kids can blame their parents after they're dead.

-AC
The liberal press does. If SpellJammer ever decides to kill himself he's writing a note that says "If any liberal tries to blame the president or SpellJammer's parents he will ****ing come back, haunt your ass, and prove to you there's a life after death.."

Morgoths_Wrath
spelljammer fails

Alpha Centauri
I know, it's sad isn't it Morgoth?

-AC

KidRock
Liberals destroyed the world.

Morgoths_Wrath
ignorance never tried so hard

FeceMan

Ehm, well, I hadn't noticed it. I've been meaning to get back to the capital punishment thread, if I'm included in this, but college has been leeching my free time.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by FeceMan
but college has been leeching my free time.
Is it true that the teachers in college are all disgusting liberal vampires who want to brainwash you students into being terrorist-sympathzing spawn?

That's why SpellJammer doesn't go to college. He fears the amount of liberals that lurk in those hallways..

Alpha Centauri
That's why SpellJammer doesn't go to college. He fears the amount of liberals that lurk in those hallways..

Hahaha, you're two for two right now as far as most ironic comments ever go.

-AC

FeceMan
Is it true that the teachers in college are all disgusting liberal vampires who want to brainwash you students into being terrorist-sympathzing spawn?

Err, no, actually.

I haven't encountered too much bullshit, save for that...newspaper that I despise.

And aren't you too YOUNG to go to college?

Spelljammer
And aren't you too YOUNG to go to college?
20's too young? messed

FeceMan
20's too young? messed
****, I just assumed you were like sixteen. Uh, you should really go to college. It makes you a more learned person. And you can avoid spending the rest of your life doing menial tasks for minimum wage.

Great Vengeance
Liberals are the cause of all suffering.

KidRock
****, I just assumed you were like sixteen. Uh, you should really go to college. It makes you a more learned person. And you can avoid spending the rest of your life doing menial tasks for minimum wage.

Menial tasks?!?! Everybody knows Spelljammers great mission in life is to rid the world of Liberals and their treehugging, protesting ways. That my friend, just cant have a price put on it.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer is already working on the unforms, his "traps" which are mechanichaly devised warppoints that supress a limited amount of space, "blaster guns" which shoot rays of nuclear fusion out to dismantle the flesh of hostile liberals, and ofcourse, he sent an email to MTV to "pimp SpellJammer's ride"..

http://www.mrtoys.com/joyride/pics/Ghostbusters-ECTO.jpg
Don't mind the green thing, that's just Raven Guarida..

Great Vengeance
SpellJammer is already working on the unforms, his "traps" which are mechanichaly devised warppoints that supress a limited amount of space, "blaster guns" which shoot rays of nuclear fusion out to dismantle the flesh of hostile liberals, and ofcourse, he sent an email to MTV to "pimp SpellJammer's ride"..

http://www.mrtoys.com/joyride/pics/Ghostbusters-ECTO.jpg
Don't mind the green thing, that's just Raven Guarida..

lol

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It is a shame that more and more morons from OTF have dribbled into GDF...The quality of the threads has decreased as a result and you get some people just popping into a thread to say that they are bored. Another problem that you highlighted are the pseudo-debaters who attempt to discuss, but then quickly degenerate into posting inane comments and flamming retorts.

A heated debate is great, but an idiot droning on is just dull...Ya Krunk'd Floo thinks you know who the main perpetrator, but there are others...many others...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
It is a shame that more and more morons from OTF have dribbled into GDF...The quality of the threads has decreased as a result and you get some people just popping into a thread to say that they are bored. Another problem that you highlighted are the pseudo-debaters who attempt to discuss, but then quickly degenerate into posting inane comments and flamming retorts.

A heated debate is great, but an idiot droning on is just dull...Ya Krunk'd Floo thinks you know who the main perpetrator, but there are others...many others...

Most of us dont have the time or desire to get into heated debates all the time, I know I dont, a couple every once and a while suits me well but more than that no thanks.

whobdamandog

You know its funny though..a lot of my friends have graduated from college and are working on their masters, however they are still working min wage jobs. It's always funny when someone has a BS in Human Psychology, and works at a Denny's waiting tables...

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

Exactly right. I remember some dude was posting in a thread and misused the word "illude" in a sentence...he then went on for about 2 pages flaming about how he used it correctly..until he was banned. Typical artful dodger stuff. It's annoying, and really detracts from thread topics...wink

Princess Diana
Exactly right. I remember some dude was posting in a thread and misused the word "illude" in a sentence...he then went on for about 2 pages flaming about how he used it correctly..until he was banned. Typical artful dodger stuff. It's annoying, and really detracts from thread topics...wink

As a pseudo debater this point illudes mesmile

on the otherhand you have guys like Camptain Flamboyant that try and pick you up on spelling (I'm dyslexic and use a mac powerbook, KMC spell check does not support this, so I work hard at my spelling) you explain that its a regional or dual spelling - He can't take it and flames you, then he starts crying.

KharmaDog
Holy crap! You guys got some serious, "please love me!", "Ain't I funny!", "Mob/circlejerk mentality issues" dontcha?

Sorry to participate so late, but as you guys were having your flamefest on a friday night, most folks were taking tome to socialize with people in person instead of hangin' with their forum buddies. And to pre-warn you, I probably won't be posting that much in this thread or forum until monday because who wants to spend their weekend sitting at a computer?

So here is my, so anticipated response, to the flamefest:

whobdamandog:

Actually, as said before, this thread had nothing to do with you. So, it seems you kinda wasted your time rangin' on me for a couple of pages, unless you derived so much enjoyment from it that (and the nuthugging) that you feel it was worth it. If that's the case, then glad to provide you the opportunity.

As for me being subtle, ya, usually I can get in people's faces if the issue warrants it. Here I saw a trend with a few members, so I tried to be subtle. Sorry to disappoint. I didn't realize that I had so many fans of my previous work.

O.k. there's debating and then there's flaming. You know the difference. I do find you humorous so it is hard to get pissed at you though, especially because you exposed a whole new crew of nuthuggers. Whether that was intentional or not, good job.

Agreed, however watch fessing up to all the flaming. Though admirable you just put every Mod on your tail.

Princess Diana/Whirly:

Am I part of a clique? And what the hell has happened to you? You used to be funny. Teaming up with people? I didn't think that was your style. Teaming up with spelljammer? I didn't think that was your style either. Oh the disappointment.

That was the most blatant nuthugging incident ever. You should be embarrassed.

Spelljammer:

Awe spelljammer, my dull witted friend. Have you been letting the retard monkey at your keyboard again? Have you tried to hitch yourself onto a few members who might actually have some humour in their posts in hopes that you might seem like part of the gang?

Funny how the only time that you have, sort of, confronted me on anything that I have challenged you on, it had to be done with a significant amount of backup and a cheering section. Your cowardice is becoming legendary.

Also calling in the troops to stage an attack on me? Pathetic. You just showed that you can't wash my jockstrap when it comes to trying to debate (or even flame) me so you've decided to call up backup and surgically attach yourself to their scrotums.

And do not accuse me of posting and running, that is your M.O. You are a sad child.

So there you all go, you wanted a response, you got one. Make fun of it if you will, flame some more and just have at it. I will not call out a team of sympathizers to retaliate, I never do, I will handle it by myself. The circle jerk thing is not my style. Bully for you if it is. I will respond later as I choose to spend my weekend doing something better than participating in this whole debacle.

Bardock42

Princess Diana/Whirly:

And what the hell has happened to you? You used to be funny.

I beg to differ. ...Whirly never was funny......not on his own account at least....

debbiejo

Yeah, I've read your replies to posts...things like:

good point

I agree

Nice one

That's right

Excellent

etc......

You just like riding on coat tails.....So influential you are....

Princess Whirly...

Bardock42
Yeah, I've read your replies to posts...things like:

good point

I agree

Nice one

That's right

Excellent

etc......

You just like riding on coat tails.....So influential you are....

Princess Whirly...

Haha..that is one of the more outstanding posts I read of you.....pros for that....(yeah call me a sheep...debbie is not in my "gang" .....we do not accept psychopatic murderers)

PVS
i love this thread laughing out loud

whob: "you're just in a clique you stupid liberals!!! right guys? guys? hey guys?"

wingnut goon squad: "YEAH!!! duhhuhhuhuhuhuh!!! he's just in a clique because he cant debate for himself....right guys?"

cheerleaders(in unison): "YEAH!!!! HE'S IN A CLIQUE!!! RAH RAH RAH!!!! GO TEAM GO!!! ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!!! ME TOO!!!!"

you just cant buy this kind of entertainment laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i love this thread laughing out loud

whob: "you're just in a clique you stupid liberals!!! right guys? guys? hey guys?

wingnut goon squad: "YEAH!!! duhhuhhuhuhuhuh!!! he's just in a clique because he cant debate for himself....right guys?"

cheerleaders(in unison): "YEAH!!!! HE'S IN A CLIQUE!!! RAH RAH RAH!!!! GO TEAM GO!!! ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!!! ME TOO!!!!"

you just cant buy this kind of entertainment laughing out loud

The post is funny...but I don't see it no expression

PVS
well try starting from the beginning of the thread and read up till the end of page 7. maybe that will clarify no expression

no expression

Bardock42
Ok I see it....Page 4 and 5 are just....wow.....although there are no real Cheerleaders, it's just a bunch of Sheep........

debbiejo
Name the sheep....

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ok I see it....Page 4 and 5 are just....wow.....although there are no real Cheerleaders, it's just a bunch of Sheep........

Or cheerleading sheep.

whobdamandog
Holy crap! You guys got some serious, "please love me!", "Ain't I funny!", "Mob/circlejerk mentality issues" dontcha?

Come on now..don't you realize satire when you see it..wink

Only those who take the time to respond to "Mob/circle jerk mentality" cliques...laughing laughing

You are kind of stretching rule number 8 a bit..so I'm going to have to add rule number 9..

9) If the last few attempts to regain credability fail...return to the thread each time the battle dies down...post some meaningless drivel...then run away again and leave an "I'll be back" catch phrase at the end of a post..so that you won't be thought of as a punnanny for running away in the first place...laughing laughing

Whateva...wink..it's been a fun thread none the less...

Not really a "fan", but some of the flames between you and AC have been rather funny. That was what I was referring to.

Careful with the compliments..or we will soon have to make you a part of our click..wink

Actually most of the mod's have flamed me as well..BF/LiL b/etc..etc..I don't think anyone really takes it all that seriously..we are all just very opinionated people.

Bardock42
Or cheerleading sheep.

Nah I would more think they are the Followers....cheerleaders would not try to talk on the same level with others....

Name the sheep....

Yeah right......cause I love bans and closed threads.....

PVS
I was actually getting a bit jealous..there were Ihatewhirly threads opened..IhateCMasterthreads...IhateAC..etc..etc..but no Ihatewhobthreads....etc...now I've finally arrived..but damb..I'm a bit dissappointed in K-dog. He tried to be so damn subtle and sneaky. I always thought he was a bit more ballsy when posting. Oh well C'est la vie..

rather than address KD directly, you address in the third person, because you seek the approval of others rather than confront directly

ok, his nuts are wet enough, you can stop licking

i dont feel like quoting your copy and paste gibberish, so ill just put you aside

ah I have put forward no arguments on this thread apart from Bebbie Jo being thick which is true smile neither have you my friend Whobd is a genius.

what did i tell you? PUT THE NUTS DOWN!!!!

The irony was not lost on me..we've already started a new clique..lol...what should we name it..soleran are you ready to joing a new click..oops..I mean "clique"

so often times it happens that the truth is spoken in jest

People PEOPLE! Focus!

so you feel empowered and declare yourself leader of the goon squad. the sock troll who became cheerleader...the cheerleader who became king

I say we put aside any political differences and team up, as the sane majority to take the clique on for fun of course laughing out loud think of the havok, the devastation, wheres a droolio when you want one?

see my statement regarding truth spoken in jest

my point, if you going to cry "group think" then take the nuts out of your mouth so you may be heard yes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>