name of the planet with lightsaber cristals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkjedi132
I read somewhere that you get the cristals for the lightsaber on this one planet...does anyone know the name

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
dantooine

darkjedi132
i also heard its snowy their and its in a cave..

amity75
Yep, it's mentioned and featured in KOTOR.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
no problem

Darth Traya
Dantooine or Ilum.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Dantooine or Ilum. i lrdy anserd him y r u repeeting wot i zed

Tangible God
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
i lrdy anserd him y r u repeeting wot i zed You didn't mention Ilum though, did you?

Retarded Illiterate.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Originally posted by Tangible God
You didn't mention Ilum though, did you?

Retarded Illiterate. wtf fux u *** just coz i dident menetn 1 or 4 planetz dunestn meen i am stedpid u foken ass

Tangible God
wtf fux u *** just coz i dident menetn 1 or 4 planetz dunestn meen i am stedpid u foken ass Don't chastise people about them reapeating something you actually DIDN'T say.

That's called what again class?

"A Hypocrite!"

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Don't chastise people about them reapeating something you actually DIDN'T say.

That's called what again class?

"A Hypocrite!" wotz a hypocrite

isnt that those hitler ppl

Tangible God
No, that's a Nazi, you moron.

aneekin
What is hitler, master?

Tangible God
An Aryan.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
No, that's a Nazi, you moron. wtf is a moron

aneekin
An Aryan.

u not master FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUKX OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangible God
It's guys like them's ^, that turned this world from Bad, to in the Pitts.

Captain REX
Indeed.

overlord
i lrdy anserd him y r u repeeting wot i zed

I will translate this: "I already answered him, why are you repeating what I said?"

wtf fux u *** just coz i dident menetn 1 or 4 planetz dunestn meen i am stedpid u foken ass

"What the f*ck? Makes love to you, you bad man, just because I didn't mention one or four planets does not mean I am stupid, you make love butt.

wotz a hypocrite

isnt that those hitler ppl

"What is a hypocrite? Isn't that one of those nazi people?"

Pretty helpful of me, isn't it? Happy Dance

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Quite.

overlord
Do you mean 'quiet' or 'quit'? Sorry if this is off topic but I am helping everybody to understand your info. I'm a nice guy!

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
I meant 'quite', and nothing else.

overlord
As in 'quite' the obvious? Hmm.. That's odd..

Anyway: "one method the Jedi use to make very powerful lightsabers is by using a Krayt Pearl to craft their lightsabers. It comes from an animal called a Krayt Dragon which lives in the vast deserts of Tatooine.

As the creature grows it ingests stones to digest its food in its gizzard, the stones are polished through the years and become very soft and beautiful translucent stones. The Jedi use them as focusing crystals in their lightsabers, to amplify the power of the saber's beam."

I don't know if they are the crystals used but it's something new.
Also on the planet Adega the saber crystals were originally aquired, later they were grown(wtf?) on the ice planet Ilum.

I don't know where the red and purple ones are from, I just can't seem to find anything on that chaotic internet..

Tangible God
Originally posted by overlord
Do you mean 'quiet' or 'quit'? Sorry if this is off topic but I am helping everybody to understand your info. I'm a nice guy! I thought that was my job?

SS_181st_Snow
Red crystals are made, they're not found. And I heard the planet Mace was born on had a cave or something with the purple crystal.

Knowone
Hm its think its Ilum

Council#13
It's Ilum

Council#13
What made ppl think it was Dantooine, may i ask?

tlbauerle
Because in Knights of the Old Republic there are caves on Dantooine that grow lightsaber crystals.

Can't it be both?

Council#13
Hmmmmm i never finished that game. Might be both, but the KOTOR was set like 20000 years before the movie. So i guess that one might have run out of crystals?

Boris
Earth.

Jedi Priestess
Really, who cares? It's EU and therefore doesnt even belong in this section now does it? smile

Ushgarak
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand moved.

overlord
I thought that was my job?

Yeah, but you're bad at it and I'm a nice guy! thumb up

Tangible God
Originally posted by overlord
Yeah, but you're bad at it and I'm a nice guy! thumb up I just got lazy, and you're an Irishman.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Council#13
Hmmmmm i never finished that game. Might be both, but the KOTOR was set like 20000 years before the movie. So i guess that one might have run out of crystals? 4000 years actually, and Dantooine was never shown in the movies----so maybe THAT'S why we didn't say any...HMMMM???

Council#13
OOOO its not moved

Darth Takáta
its definatly Ilum, wen he said a cave it could have been both but(just for 1 example)if you watch the CW u'll see Ilum is the Ice cave

overlord
Well, this isn't a discussion or something, it is true that those crystals are grown on Ilum, and it seems as though they are grown on Dantooine as well although it was stated that originally the crystals were acquired on Adega.

Twilight Janick
Did you mean that at the Lorshan Pass cave, there are purple crystals that are not found on Ilum?

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Red crystals are made, they're not found. And I heard the planet Mace was born on had a cave or something with the purple crystal.

Not according to the KotORs! And the description was that the Sith made them because they are lazy, not because they don't exist in nature.

jollyjim311
They made them so that they could pour all of their hatred into them.

Darth Koroni
... That happens when a force-sensitive messes with something born out of nature also, or how else do you explain the cave in Empire?

Twilight Janick
You know on which planet the Lorshan Pass cave is? Haruun Kal. As far as I'm concerned, Haruun Kal is the homeworld of Mace Windu.

jollyjim311
Yup, it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.