If u had a Mutant codename what would u want it to be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan87
Think of any name for a mutant make one make it sad,funny happy,depressing anything.
cry laughing out loud smile sadwalk

crimsonphoenix
ejaculation man

X-Menfan87
HairyMan ! laughing out loud

Ieatbabies
Lamp man.

wsg
Lamp Man? X-Menfan87.....Man.... smile

X-Menfan87
Huh?

sagistar
lol my friend made this up wen i drew her a stick-figure colossus

behold: Mutton man

apparently it lookd lyk a sheep sad

X-Menfan87
laughing out loud

sagistar
i'm glad my pain brings you joy sad
oh well, i told her that her version of Beast looked lyk "squiggle man" *nananananananana* ^^

X-Menfan87
Not your pain The name .

sagistar
hey that rhymes! kinda...

Disturbance
Mitten Man, Orgasmo Woman, The Incredible Wimp.
I'm not so good in this confused

X-Menfan87
No one is this is just for fun. big grin

hotsauce6548
Wugh Man

JirK
THE TABLE!!!!

person: look up in the sky, its a bird, is a plane, ITS THE TABLE!!! **** it hit me right in the face. who threw this goddamn table at me!?

THE TABLE: sorry, and the name is black tom.

Ieatbabies
Baby X

His ability is to drool acid, and burp out loud shockwaves of energy.

sagistar
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Wugh Man

lol i like!

lycra man! no more rips and tears this guy grows his OWN fabric...who needs a sewing machine when you have LYCRA MAN

Disturbance
clapping

sagistar
lol i juz noticed The Incredible Wimp funni!

The Indredible Wimp: i shall blast you away with my insecurities!

Disturbance
laughing

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by sagistar
lol i juz noticed The Incredible Wimp funni!

The Indredible Wimp: i shall blast you away with my insecurities!
Thats pretty funny hysterical

X-Menfan87
Twisty ? I don't know

Skippy_thefish
Originally posted by Ieatbabies
Lamp man.

I love lamp...

X-Menfan87
laughing out loud

thedarkphoenix
Inferno Phoenix

(sorry no is to take this one i already have it *tee hee*)

Dark Phoenix Has Spoken

thedarkphoenix
* no one

thedarkphoenix
Hello.....If u would have a code what would it be?

I want to be......

INFERNO PHOENIX!!! evil face

Psionic_Luver08
i'd wanna be Psix(psi=psionic x=x-men)

Wolflet
Wolflet

maybe Aqua erm

Superherovandal
Sabotage.

thedarkphoenix
those are good.

Crimson Phoenix
The Cosmic Mage

Blair Wind
Hellfrost.....

thedarkphoenix
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Disappear
wouldn't it depend mostly on your powers?

NoFate007
I

Phoenix_Avatar9
hey DP i like ur sig...looks like mineshifty, no jk lol, ummm Psyonix

Avatar of Phoenix+exposure to crimson dawn

CaptainBen
Pimp
Mac Daddy or

CAPTAIN BEN

The True Fear
Your Mom

psycix
mine would be psycix,, as always... ^^

sema
Supernova...

Disappear
seems to me that none of these names would ever make their way into a comic. the only ones close would be 'wolflet' and 'sabotage,' and that depends entirely on whether your powers make those names at all applicable. with the exception of the losers in gambit's squad, lame codenames like a misspelled psychics, "psycix," or compound names like "inferno phoenix" or "the cosmic mage" wouldn't fly.

phoenix is already taken. i believe the little feral mutant rescued in the first issue of chamber's ICONS mini-series took the name wolfling or something to that effect. misspelled terms are already overused and meant specifically for characters to be ridiculed. most "codenames" are simple words that fit the person's mutation and/or personality. wolverine, beast, cyclops, gambit, rogue, chamber, husk, vessel, marrow, etc.

a male with light/energy-based powers could take a name such as apollo. a little known hydrokinetic took the name torrent. names that relate to their powers, yet instill a sense of awe. unless your power is to explode into a stellar detonation, supernova would be a bit much. nova itself is already taken.

i dont know... just try to think along comic lines if you're making up names you'd want in a comic book... all those are crappy fanfic character names at best...

thedarkphoenix
ummmmm.............yea just iggy that dude..........anyway i want another......Shadow Phoenix.

Swanky-Tuna
Satyr. Because I'm tricky and I sex goats.

Disappear
because ignoring the person trying to keep you from looking like an idiot is always the best plan of attack... way to go, "shadow phoenix"

crimsonphoenix
jade cat

Superherovandal
Mantis.

Psionic_Luver08
i have another one and its better :The White Prince

thedarkphoenix
NICOLE!!!! get on yim!!!

crimsonphoenix
yim? wut is that? i never heard of a thing.....lol

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Disappear
seems to me that none of these names would ever make their way into a comic. the only ones close would be 'wolflet' and 'sabotage,' and that depends entirely on whether your powers make those names at all applicable. with the exception of the losers in gambit's squad, lame codenames like a misspelled psychics, "psycix," or compound names like "inferno phoenix" or "the cosmic mage" wouldn't fly.

phoenix is already taken. i believe the little feral mutant rescued in the first issue of chamber's ICONS mini-series took the name wolfling or something to that effect. misspelled terms are already overused and meant specifically for characters to be ridiculed. most "codenames" are simple words that fit the person's mutation and/or personality. wolverine, beast, cyclops, gambit, rogue, chamber, husk, vessel, marrow, etc.

a male with light/energy-based powers could take a name such as apollo. a little known hydrokinetic took the name torrent. names that relate to their powers, yet instill a sense of awe. unless your power is to explode into a stellar detonation, supernova would be a bit much. nova itself is already taken.

i dont know... just try to think along comic lines if you're making up names you'd want in a comic book... all those are crappy fanfic character names at best...

never even mentioned mine, which is Hellfrost...of course that would depend on my powers but if I had what I wanted....Hellfrost would cover it...or is it too lame for comics??

Disappear
considering there's, allegedly, only hot hot temperatures in hell, hellfrost seems contradictory. sounds like if cordelia frost got rejected from the hellfire club, and decided to be a spiteful antagonist to the HFC from then on.

jade cat sounds like a funny little hybrid of dei guan and shen kuei, two chinese mercenaries respectively named the jade dragon and the cat.

and mantis is taken. one of the more realistic choices, though.

bahhh_yeti
Cerberus, Latin For "Snake"
Abilities would include those of a snakes; Acute Senses (as of snakes eyes and forked tongue), Venomous Bite, Excellent Agility, Immense Crushing Power, Adaptation(Camoflauge), Ability to contract/extend limbs to some length (coiling).

Psionic_Luver08
that 1 is kew! smile

Blair Wind
well since i was thinking of dual tempurature powers wouldnt it apply?? fire and ice....mmmm think about it...

crimsonphoenix
how about a liger. A combo of a lion and tiger. lol

nathan summers
Coax. ( A Type of Cable. wink )

Disappear
or cerberus, a three-headed mutt charged with guarding the gates of hell in greek mythology.

the only character i can think of, off the top of my head, with dual fire and ice powers was crux, one of cerebro's "new" x-men. i think you could come up with something better than "hellfrost" to fit the powers. anything with "hell" on it just sounds unimpressive and overconfident.

liger's are well known for their skills and magic, much moreso than a tigon. liger gets the thumbs up, despite that show where people battled in animalistic robots where the main character had a liger. for the life of me, i cannot remember what that was called.

and NS, besides the recent issue of cable and deadpool where HoM-sinister described why the name Cable was fitting for the baby, has it ever been explained why nate took that as his "askani" codename?

bahhh_yeti
pssst liger is a Zoids rippoff. I Doubt tht would eva reach the comic books unless Marvel want a lawsuit....

Disappear
zoids... that's it.

and marvel's had lawsuits from companies far more powerful than whoever put zoids on the air. and, since liger isn't a trademark and has been used in such fan-followed flicks as napoleon dynamite, there's no backing to a lawsuit.

however, marvel wouldn't be nearly so idiotic as to include a concept such as a "liger," in name or form, into any of their comics. they're not children.

bahhh_yeti
If ya tink about it Hellfrost refers to hell freezing over which means its never guna happen which may be the true nature of the name: Your not a has-been, your a never was!!!

crimsonphoenix
I cant think of any good names sad

bahhh_yeti
liger is actually registered and i wuld have to say that the Japanese comic industry is just as big as marvel. There wuld only b a lawsuit if Liger was used in reference to a lion/tiger cross and not just a name. Liger was originally concieved for the overseas market who struggled with the concept of a japanese name.

nathan summers
or cerberus, a three-headed mutt charged with guarding the gates of hell in greek mythology.

the only character i can think of, off the top of my head, with dual fire and ice powers was crux, one of cerebro's "new" x-men. i think you could come up with something better than "hellfrost" to fit the powers. anything with "hell" on it just sounds unimpressive and overconfident.

liger's are well known for their skills and magic, much moreso than a tigon. liger gets the thumbs up, despite that show where people battled in animalistic robots where the main character had a liger. for the life of me, i cannot remember what that was called.

and NS, besides the recent issue of cable and deadpool where HoM-sinister described why the name Cable was fitting for the baby, has it ever been explained why nate took that as his "askani" codename?

He didn't exactly take it as his name. It was given to him by the Askani Sisterhood established nearly 3,000 years in the future by Mother Askani a.k.a Rachel Summers. ( ASKANI'SON #1-4. Lobdell/Loeb & Gene Ha. ) He was then christened the Askani'son since he was the only male, aside from Blaquesmith, to uphold the teachings and philosophy of their Sisterhood which trained in various telepathic and telekinetic exercises.

Psionic_Luver08
rock

X-Menfan87
blink

Disturbance
I would be Disturbance or Night Owl.

Disturbance
Wrong thread.

EsteemedLeader
Captain Chia Pet!

wannabe
My name would be MOONSHADE or INCUBUS.

A mutant looking like Nihtcrawler without pointed ears, but with five fingers at each hand and with the power of empathy and regeneration (more like Archangel's, not as ridiculously overdone as that of Deadpool).

thedarkphoenix
OH!! i have a good name Mariha Carey!!!!.....lol jk

Lord Magnus
Get this people (pay attention to me!!!)

Platinum

Yeah, that's right. I said it.

Disappear
liger, specifically mentioned as a combination of a lion and a tiger, had a small part in a mormon college student's film project in 2004. said project evolved into a movie many of us know and love/hate, known mostly as "napoleon dynamite." you find me an MTV v. the people of Japan lawsuit filed because "liger" was said on-screen, and i'll give some merit to your faux-threats of a lawsuit.

and i'd always assumed cable'd been labeled the askani'son first, and chose cable as his "codename" the same way aliya had chosen "jenskot," though for different reasons. go figure...

and if you picked "night owl," disturbance, you might sound like a bit of a "john," if you catch my drift.

Superherovandal
Black Mantis.

thedarkphoenix
those are good

thedarkphoenix
hey phoenix avatar......i just copyed the word i hope u don't mind

bahhh_yeti
Platinum, with the power to charge credit........

crimsonphoenix
Blaze

X-Menfan87
laughing out loud thats good

Britrogue
BRITROGUE!!! Heehee.................xxx

Disturbance
and if you picked "night owl," disturbance, you might sound like a bit of a "john," if you catch my drift.

If you mean gay by that, I'm female. So it'll work out for me just fine. cool

Disappear
i was referring more toward the "johns" who pay the ladies of the night for their services. i would've called you a "clay" or a "seacrest" if i was going for the gay vibe.

Swanky-Tuna
It's easy to come up with code names. Especially X-Men style ones.

Habit
Cohort
Battery
Backlash
Defiant
Fury
Sapper
Siphon

In fact, most of these are probably already being used.

nathan summers
Swanky-Tuna would be a helluva codename.

Creshosk
Originally posted by bahhh_yeti
liger is actually registered and i wuld have to say that the Japanese comic industry is just as big as marvel. There wuld only b a lawsuit if Liger was used in reference to a lion/tiger cross and not just a name. Liger was originally concieved for the overseas market who struggled with the concept of a japanese name. You have no clue what you're talking about do you?

The concept and name of the Liger has been around since 1772, a good 140 years before anime even came into being.

Also, seeing as how ligers actually exist, that'd be like saying the word Cat is registered to someone.

The liger is a cross (a hybrid) between a male lion and a female tiger. It is therefore a member of genus Panthera. It looks like a giant lion with diffused stripes. Like tigers (and unlike lions), ligers like swimming.

http://www3.telus.net/jefmil/2005/02/liger.jpg

A cross between a male tiger and a female lion is called a tigon.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Tigon.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Recent_Ligers
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/04/25/ligertosee.shtml

http://www.hoglezoo.org/about/zoo.history.php
Female liger is born May 14. Father a lion, mother a Bengal tiger. Named "Shasta" because 'she hasta' have this and 'she hasta' have that. Shasta died in 1972 of old age. Her taxidermy mount is now exhibited at the Monte L. Bean Life Sciences Museum at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah

Seems that 1972 alone is older than whichever manga you think has the rights to the word liger be it transformers, Jushin Liger or zoids.

thedarkphoenix
hashbrown man!!

Mainstream
I shall be Wire the bastard son of Cable and Storm!

crimsonphoenix
I'm sorry i even brought up the whole liger thing. I completely forgot its was an actually thing....lol

JirK
i wold be someone evil as hell. i would kill mass amounts of people. i am called extinction.

Mainstream
Originally posted by JirK
i wold be someone evil as hell. i would kill mass amounts of people. i am called extinction.

don't you mean X-tinction brother of Apocalyspe!!!!

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by thedarkphoenix
hashbrown man!!
Thats good laughing out loud
Originally posted by Mainstream
I shall be Wire the bastard son of Cable and Storm!
blink

eternitygoddess
Eternity or Goddess.

thedarkphoenix
Pixiesticks man!!! Happy Dance

thedarkphoenix
Dust Powder Lad!! *lmao!!* like my sig crimsonphoenix did it for me she gifted i think.

Shadow Phoenix has Spoken

Nathaniel Grey
Greymalkin.

hotsauce6548
Jerk-Ass

X-Menfan87
Thats not nice Hotsauce nono

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
Thats not nice Hotsauce nono

Um... I'm not nice. no expression

X-Menfan87
Good point no expression

wolverine8888
uneffected would be mine lol

The Ones
Infinity

Evil mutant who can manipulate and stop time, create and control fire and telekenetic

X-Menfan87
Now That sounds cool! cool

TwisterGameX
My would be Twister!!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by nathan summers
Swanky-Tuna would be a helluva codename.
It would sure be confusing. Not enough people use confusion in their codenames.

Whurlysplat
Mr Devious smile

Disturbance
Hilarious sig Whurly big grin

moonboi03
how bout sirdouche?
with the powers to take sand outa people's vagina?

GODSCRIBE
Ender

Demise

Valhalla

Conqueror

last but not least..

Beyonderer....word bond id be the strongest character then.

GODSCRIBE
Alucard is another one

Arcane
Arcane is pretty good imo

KMC's Superboy
Name: Daniel Wallace

Code Name: Tela

Equipment: Dual Broad Swords

Physical Appearance : totally bald on his head a black goatee and pale skin and a scare on his chest

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 200lbs (all Muscle)

History: Born in New York both parents were killed when he was 1 year old. He learned about his powers when he was 9 and ran away at the age of 10. When he was 11 he killed 20 people. and was put into a "Mutant Control Camp & the Mutant Death Camp." But recently escaped. That is all that is known about him.

Place of Origin: New York City, New York, USA, Earth

Special Abilities: Teleport, Telekinesis, Flight and he is amaster swords men

Personality and Attitude: Ruthless heart less and cold he has no feelings besides HATE and ANGER. He is a Psychopath mass murderer and with zero empathy

hugekent
Just 200lbs ay?

KMC's Superboy
he aint post to be uper trong

katepyro
Love or hope

Placidity
Sidewinder

steverules
Shadow

wannabe
Psynapse

A regenerative empath and empathic healer.

K-Dog
I would be called Shinto. My farts and shinto can be deadly and I can give them certain properties too, like smelling them can create confusion and panic in the surrounding populace.

jalek moye
Either Lek Kuen or Agile Flame

Genosha
Well, Genosha..duh. I think she's a survivor of the destruction of the island...young...angsty...too powerful for her own good...she probably dies a pointless death trying to stick it to the man. barely noticed...hardly memorable....That is until an alternate version of her turns up in exiles and she ends up being cool somehow

Ordained
i wold want mine to be Timebomb or Chronos. something that has to do with space and time. those would of course be my powers. complete and utter control of the Space/Time continuum evil face

Bardamu
Bardamu ^^

hunter_blake05
timbre..... with a nature power like wood shooting

JaydonPhoenix
Nemesis - The ultimate enemy to any target!

celestialdemon
Abaddon - the ability to control the dead and unleash hellfire.

Shalimar_fox
Aero:Wind control

Ordained
shaman. all the powers of actual real live shamans (if they exist. I know the belief does.)

X-Menfan04
Usako!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.