Why aren't the people in HP gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
I mean seriously, they're always soo sad. They should be mirthful and gay! big grin

Saratn
pie, this topic is already opened.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Saratn
pie, this topic is already opened.
I'm not talkin' about homosexuality.

The dictionary states that Gay is a sense of joy. and I wanna know why people in HP aren't happy. I mean, you can do magic.....THAT ROCKS!

Saratn
ok, never mind then. i take back what i had said.

div
ehm is that a joke??

danagrint
I hope so

ILoveMichRodrgz
huh

div
theres always hope soo i pray!!!!!pray !!pray!!!

Barker
From what I read, Harry was gay that night he got kissed in book 5.....Or maybe it was shock... blink

The Phantom
Other than that they always seem so... emo or gothic... HAPPINESS SHOULD SPREAD THROUGH THE HP BOOKS! xD

danagrint
blink

gshkris7272
not all the time?? not all emo/gothic people are sad..

The Phantom
Originally posted by gshkris7272
not all the time?? not all emo/gothic people are sad.. It is a joke, chillness. Most of my friends are emo and gothic and they are happy as hell (mainly because they are drama kids). But I'm just talking steriotypes (you know, how your judged.... mainly my steriotype is a emo, hippie who thinks a death all the time. Really funny because I'm really one of the happiest people ever... stick out tongue)

gshkris7272
Originally posted by The Phantom
It is a joke, chillness. Most of my friends are emo and gothic and they are happy as hell (mainly because they are drama kids). But I'm just talking steriotypes (you know, how your judged.... mainly my steriotype is a emo, hippie who thinks a death all the time. Really funny because I'm really one of the happiest people ever... stick out tongue)

sorrysadembarrasment
Haha.. alot of my friends are emo too..

The Phantom
Originally posted by gshkris7272
sorrysadembarrasment
Haha.. alot of my friends are emo too.. Don't be, quite understandable. I got to learn to make stuff seem like a joke and that I don't mean what I say. Basically, my fault.

Anoushka
being a drama kid is fun!you're high on laughter most of the time happy

the kids in HP should learn from all of us!eek!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Anoushka
being a drama kid is fun!you're high on laughter most of the time happy

the kids in HP should learn from all of us!eek! So true.

Emma Hermine
Yesss...I'd love it being a witch yes

Prince Nauj
the reason there arent any gay characters is because rowling knows she wont be selling any more books because parents would be worried and plus there are a lot of close minded people out there

Emma Hermine
But we are not talking about homosexuality you know that don't ya?!

gshkris7272
Originally posted by The Phantom
Don't be, quite understandable. I got to learn to make stuff seem like a joke and that I don't mean what I say. Basically, my fault.

my fault toosmile

GlumKitty
I think Snape and Dumbledore were a gay couple. Then Dumbledore cheated on him with Harry. Thats why Snpe killed him. PS.Why do you think Dumbledore wanted Harry to come with him to the cave! Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing

The Phantom
Originally posted by GlumKitty
I think Snape and Dumbledore were a gay couple. Then Dumbledore cheated on him with Harry. Thats why Snpe killed him. PS.Why do you think Dumbledore wanted Harry to come with him to the cave! Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing Lol, but wrong topic. We mean happy gay, not homosexual gay.

gshkris7272
there probably not as happy all the time because there so much evil... but if i were at hogwarts i would always be happy.. like come on magic, wands, broom sticks,harrysmile!

Susan-Storm
You know what you could of just said Happy not Gay..we are not in the 1930's Pielover

The Phantom
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
You know what you could of just said Happy not Gay..we are not in the 1930's Pielover He can say what he wants. He meant it to get people confused a bit I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.