The Nazi Twins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

What do you think?

I think it's deplorable that the parents have pushed such pathetic and disgusting views onto their young daughters and promote singing about racism and hate, and goes to show how strong a parents beliefs are to the beliefs of their children.

MC Mike
Originally posted by BackFire
...how strong a parents beliefs are to the beliefs of their children.

Bingo, Jackpot!

Children will be influneced by their parents in a lot of things... many children don't choose their religion or choose their political beliefs, they "inherit" them. A select group however, the "detested rebels" or what-not, are able to make free choices.

As for these two - it's sickening.

soleran30
Hmm it is sad however I did find it intriguiing that they compared it to gangster rap.........now that is some main stream shit that is deplorable in what they say and put off as "thug." Either way both of this is crap one is just behind the white man and the other behind the mad thug like appeal.

BackFire
Yes. This is an extreme example as to why you should allow your children to believe what they want, rather then pushing your beliefs onto them as their parent. Expose them to your belief, but let them decide for themselves what they end up thinking.

These girls are 13, and they're already poluted to the point of being brainwashed. It's incredibly sad and heartbreaking to think that these girls, at a young age, are already steadfast in their belief of racism.

Victor Von Doom
I love the way the wife tries to create an image of a man testing social boundaries; a lone soldier, if you will, in the face of a brainless society.

Does he incorporate the swastika into his artwork, or interweave right-wing discourses into his latest novel?

No, he brands a swastika onto his pick-up and cattle.

Ah brand mah cattle with a swastika, cause ah believe in the teachings of Voltaire.

soleran30
Maybe I am just dumb but I don't understand racism.......I mean I can read about the hate and all but it vex's me with the justification........Hell I even looked up race on wikipedia after I read the article just I think shaky says it best with his belief system.........I am just stymied oh well I still equate this crap to gangsta rap and I am guilty of listening to that....but it slides by pretty easy...........

On the positive note these girls can grow up into a fairly attractive package........so in the irony hate can look pretty.....ugh

BackFire
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I love the way the wife tries to create an image of a man testing social boundaries; a lone soldier, if you will, in the face of a brainless society.

Does he incorporate the swastika into his artwork, or interweave right-wing discourses into his latest novel?

No, he brands a swastika onto his pick-up and cattle.

Ah brand mah cattle with a swastika, cause ah believe in the teachings of Voltaire.

Hahaha

Spelljammer
That's very redudndant "parents shouldn't instill thier beliefs into thier children!"

Well gee backfire, they're only NAZIS.. SpellJammer is sure they could understand if we tell them about the fallacy of thier ways that what they're doing it wrong.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guess what, unless you police what people do, (which holds problems in itself..) parents are going to do whatever they please. Wether it's brainwashing thier children with distorted views on reality, instilling religous values that they believe is right and just trying thier best, letting thier children decide for themself while teaching them discipline, (like SpellJammer's mom did.) or doing nothing, and raising hell-kin. (Like SpellJammer's cousins..)

When it's radical, it's wrong. And this is radical.

Those twins sure are hot though..MAKE SPELLJAMMER YOUR LOVE SLAVE HIS SUPIRIORS! wink

WindDancer
Those girls are product of the enviroment they live. And that enviroment is one of hatred and discriminination. The parents responsibility is obviously disturbing. My biggest issue is their age. Aren't they going to school? Shouldn't the principal or the teachers report this kind of behavior? Racism is illegal and should be penalized. In this case the parents should be taken into custody and the girls moved to a foster home.

soleran30
Originally posted by WindDancer
Those girls are product of the enviroment they live. And that enviroment is one of hatred and discriminination. The parents responsibility is obviously disturbing. My biggest issue is their age. Aren't they going to school? Shouldn't the principal or the teachers report this kind of behavior? Racism is illegal and should be penalized. In this case the parents should be taken into custody and the girls moved to foster home.

Um the KKK is around racism isn't illegal violent action to promote racism is illegal......

EsteemedLeader
How come this gets a news article, when the real brainwash is religion!?

Sorry, I had to say it.ninja

BackFire
Originally posted by Spelljammer
That's very redudndant "parents shouldn't instill thier beliefs into thier children!"

Well gee backfire, they're only NAZIS.. SpellJammer is sure they could understand if we tell them about the fallacy of thier ways that what they're doing it wrong.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Guess what, unless you police what people do, (which holds problems in itself..) parents are going to do whatever they please. Wether it's brainwashing thier children with distorted views on reality, instilling religous values that they believe is right and just trying thier best, letting thier children decide for themself while teaching them discipline, (like SpellJammer's mom did.) or doing nothing, and raising hell-kin. (Like SpellJammer's cousins..)

When it's radical, it's wrong. And this is radical.

Those twins sure are hot though..MAKE SPELLJAMMER YOUR LOVE SLAVE HIS SUPIRIORS! wink

I didn't say I would police what people do or anything, just saying that forcing beliefs onto children, whether it's a racist ideal, or religious, ect, is wrong from my point of view. Too many people see their children as something to be brainwashed into agreement with them. Like I said, this is an EXTREME example.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by soleran30
Um the KKK is around racism isn't illegal violent action to promote racism is illegal......
WindDancer is right though, SpellJammer has seen children taken away for less then this..

...SpellJammer is saving thier pic...

You know.. for future reference..

soleran30
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
How come this gets a news article, when the real brainwash is religion!?

Sorry, I had to say it.ninja

Religion has more usefullness then it does negative at least here in USA since morality and fear keep people in linesmile And back to topic these twins have a strong influence and as I said before.......youth is the tool of many religious/political figures.

WindDancer

Actually, you're very correct. Racism isn't necessary "illegal" but racist crimes (i.e. hate crimes) are indeed illegal. These girls have their freedom to speak their minds...but the second they commit a hate crime they're in big trouble.

soleran30
WindDancer is right though, SpellJammer has seen children taken away for less then this..

...SpellJammer is saving thier pic...

You know.. for future reference..

The funny thing about this is that (the preface your right) the govt if they really want to take the children from the parents they could probably do it if they don't eat oatmeal for breakfast......any excuse but they couldn't actually take the children due to a view on "race" or religion and how they promote it in the family..........freedom of speech and choice does have its price to pay.

Victor Von Doom
Oh well.

It's their right to believe whatever they want.

I guess the kids have no choice in it, but then kids never do.

It's a bit unfortunate I suppose.

KidRock
lol racist or not I would bang the hell out of both of them.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by KidRock
lol racist or not I would bang the hell out of both of them.
That's what SpellJammer's been saying! Compensate hate with love! laughing

EsteemedLeader
Religion has more usefullness then it does negative at least here in USA since morality and fear keep people in linesmile And back to topic these twins have a strong influence and as I said before.......youth is the tool of many religious/political figures.

Religion is destroying the world.

Spelljammer
That's not even possible. Religon has always exsisted. Even in the edlest of times..

Greed, selfishness, peversion of ideals.. that is what's destroying our world..

soleran30

Religion is merly a tool Spelljammer in his post before this one describes what the tool is being used to feed..... Anyway those chicks are cute but Kidrock, Spelljammer they are 12 damn........

Spelljammer
Spelljammer they are 12 damn........
They're 13.
Besides, SpellJammer follows the "get lucky 7" rule.. laughing out loud

soleran30
They're 13.
Besides, SpellJammer follows the "get lucky 7" rule.. laughing out loud

I am not familiar with this get lucky 7 rule...........what is it oh and staying on topic these twins as twisted and apparently Spelljammer and Kidrock could help them with that eek!

Spelljammer
I am not familiar with this get lucky 7 rule...........
anyone that's 7 years younger or older then you is good-game. Thereby sense they're 13, they just meet the qualifications to be hit by SpellJammer, sense he's 20..

Victor Von Doom
Anyway those chicks are cute but Kidrock, Spelljammer they are 12 damn........

Isn't cute just a euphemism for what they are saying?

KidRock
Anyway those chicks are cute but Kidrock, Spelljammer they are 12 damn........

IF there is grass on the field play ball.

Spelljammer
And if there's a bush in.. the ball..

Oh screw it, just **** thier brains out.. laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader

You're gonna invite me too, right?

KidRock

hahaha I like how you think.

GCG
They have a Website and a Forum. The Jewish Behaviour forum is locked for regular people....makes me wonder what goes on in there

GCG

They have a song called "I'll Bleed For You" laughing

The True Fear
That is messed up

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by BackFire
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

What do you think?

I think it's deplorable that the parents have pushed such pathetic and disgusting views onto their young daughters and promote singing about racism and hate, and goes to show how strong a parents beliefs are to the beliefs of their children.

Imagine if they made a video. Hmmmmmmm

GCG
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

they do have videos on their site, and their all for sale

Spelljammer
Only if there's leather, and them whipping SpellJammer and giving him oral while he wears a gag!

Oh, and KidRock gets a sweet pickup truck that's black, sleak, and has a confeterate flag on the hood for leaving the twins to SpellJammer.. laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by GCG
they do have videos on their site, and their all for sale

laughing out loud

Only if there's leather, and them whipping SpellJammer and giving him oral while he wears a gag!

Oh, and KidRock gets a sweet pickup truck that's black, sleak, and has a confeterate flag on the hood for leaving the twins to SpellJammer.. laughing out loud

nono Using protection?

The True Fear
look at those shirts.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer calls the girl on the right! stick out tongue

GCG
It could also be a ploy to sell.

The russian teen duo tATu liked to portray themselves as lezzers. They later admitted it was all a publicity stunt such as all the kissing with eachother and dressing up in school girl uniforms.

People like them ; People hate them. But what matters most is that everyone talks about them!

Inspectah Deck
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action=thumbnail&postid=5233681 lol, imagine if they did that in New York. Quite a funny scene really

Spelljammer
lol, imagine if they did that in New York. Quite a funny scene really
The amount of liberals in New York scares SpellJammer, it's like SpellJammer is an exterminator, and New York is an ant nest for super alien fire ants who actually breathe fire and are as big as dogs..

The True Fear
i get the one on the left

Spelljammer
Originally posted by The True Fear
i get the one on the left
And sense SpellJammer called the one on the right that leaves none for poor KidRock.. sad
*KidRock rides by in his big new pickup truck with the confeterate flag laughing*

GCG
If Kidrock had the option, would he choose the one on the left ?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by GCG
If Kidrock had the option, would he choose the one on the left ?
Knowing Kid, he'll probably just tell Jackie Malfoy to put on a nazi soldier outfit and beat his Jew ass the freaky bastard.. laughing out loud

The True Fear
Kid dont care he got the truck. the bitches will flock to him

FeceMan
Fascinating.

It's odd, really...the views the mother espouses were actually hinted upon in South park.

And could we avoid the sexual discussion? This topic has merit to have a decent discussion--it's not the same crap that we see over and over again on KMC--and you're ruining it.

KidRock
Knowing Kid, he'll probably just tell Jackie Malfoy to put on a nazi soldier outfit and beat his Jew ass the freaky bastard.. laughing out loud

HAhaha shifty What can I say? If she is lucky I will even let Jackie ride in my pickup truck up to "the point" and if she is REALLY lucky I might let her touch my leg. All before kicking her ass to the curb while swigging my Jack Daniels and finding some cows to mow down with my Ford cool

Kid dont care he got the truck. the bitches will flock to him

This man speaks the truth.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by FeceMan
Fascinating.

It's odd, really...the views the mother espouses were actually hinted upon in South park.
Which episode?

It's not our fault they're tremendously hot.

FeceMan
Which episode?

It's not our fault they're tremendously hot.
The one with the people of the future; a mix of all the races and conglomeration of languages (DEY TOOK OUR JOBS!).

And they're TWELVE. STAY AWAY FROM THEM, YOU PERVERTS.

Spelljammer
The one with the people of the future; a mix of all the races and conglomeration of languages (DEY TOOK OUR JOBS!)
That episode was great! laughing out loud

13! That makes them good game! stick out tongue

FeceMan
That episode was great! laughing out loud

13! That makes them good game! stick out tongue
My statement still stands.

The True Fear
i am only 16 and they are 13, fair game if you ask me.

Spelljammer
And everybody THINKS SpellJammer is 13 in real life. So it's cool..

No, seriously. Even other 13 year olds..

FeceMan
No. The percentile difference in your ages is too great still. And if you're looking for sex...go. Away. Purchase the services of a local prostitute.

Spelljammer
No. The percentile difference in your ages is too great still.
Nazis don't count! stick out tongue

FeceMan
Jesus...

This conversation is over (at least for now). Until I feel up to dealing with retarded posts.

The True Fear
Fine, i believe it is horrible these girls have been corrupted their whole lifes. I think social services should come in and take them from their parents. It may sound extreme, but every second they are in the control over thier parents the worse off they are.

KidRock
Jesus...

This conversation is over (at least for now). Until I feel up to dealing with retarded posts.

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4177/whocares1cq.jpg

Not me..not me.

Spelljammer
Jesus...

http://home.tiscali.nl/marcosch/overig/timmy.jpg
Kharmahdog!

The True Fear
what cho talkin bout willis?

Wolf Dog
Oh my god. This TRULY pisses me off. Maybe some of may have said this already(too lazy to read) but HATE shouldn't be protected under the first ammendment. Common sense.

Captain REX
Agreed. They look like they would be nice, fun-loving girls, and yet they fill their lives with supporting long-dead Nazis and speaking down on other races. Sickening.

Imaginary
Reading that article made me feel sick.

Reading the comments on the two girls made me feel even sicker.

Bardock42
SpellJammer calls the girl on the right! stick out tongue

Bardock42 calls you a Paedophile....

Anyways..top the thread...I find it kind of funny... not like "lol"-funny....more like sad-funny.....you know like the Fat-Bastard from "American History X2 who sang that "The White Man Marches on"-thingy......erm

MC Mike
Jesus...

Wow, I agree with Feceman.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bardock42
Bardock42 calls you a Paedophile....

You wouldn't be the first person. SpellJammer gets called that ALOT both on the net and in RL..

Anyways, if that's the case then 7/10 of everyone who's posted in this topic is a pedophile.. which can't obviously be true, you're just an asexual moron who because is liberal has lost all feeling both physiqual and emotional..

Deano
as far as im concerned those two girls along with there parents are idiots.
id like to give them a slap or two

Otaku
Originally posted by Deano
as far as im concerned those two girls along with there parents are idiots.

Use a bullet or two pirate

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Deano
Maybe on the rear! wink

Deano
they definetly need a good spanking

Victor Von Doom

Anyways, if that's the case then 7/10 of everyone who's posted in this topic is a pedophile.. which can't obviously be true

You left out logic.

There is a quite clear recipe for posts, you can't leave out something like that.

It comes out all bad.

Inspectah Deck
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4177/whocares1cq.jpg

Not me..not me.

laughing out loud

StaT1c
10 Bucks said they'll either

A: Get raped by a black guy

or

B: Marry one

Inspectah Deck
You wouldn't be the first person. SpellJammer gets called that ALOT both on the net and in RL..

Anyways, if that's the case then 7/10 of everyone who's posted in this topic is a pedophile.. which can't obviously be true, you're just an asexual moron who because is liberal has lost all feeling both physiqual and emotional..

Not me!

Originally posted by StaT1c
10 Bucks said they'll either

A: Get raped by a black guy

or

B: Marry one

Most likely smart

Princess Diana

laughing pure gold again

long pig
Originally posted by Wolf Dog
Oh my god. This TRULY pisses me off. Maybe some of may have said this already(too lazy to read) but HATE shouldn't be protected under the first ammendment. Common sense.
Sure it should.

crazy_shadow
HATE = GOOD eek!

RACISM = BAD mad

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Wolf Dog

Well, since incitements to violence are not protected, hate speech technically IS NOT protected under the first ammendment. As for these two little shits, well, maybe since twins were considered abominations by Josef Mengele, they could euthenize themselves onstage as a tribute to their twisted beliefs.

oh, and maybe they could arrive onstage in a makeshift cattle car. To top it off, they could host the show in a lime soaked pit. just like the kind half my family is burried in huh?

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Well, since incitements to violence are not protected, hate speech technically IS NOT protected under the first ammendment. As for these two little shits, well, maybe since twins were considered abominations by Josef Mengele, they could euthenize themselves onstage as a tribute to their twisted beliefs.

oh, and maybe they could arrive onstage in a makeshift cattle car. To top it off, they could host the show in a lime soaked pit. just like the kind half my family is burried in huh?

In seriousness your post carries a great deal of weight, those of us whose racial types were attacked by the Nazis still have a right to feel anger at Nazis, as does anyone sane. These children though are not the problem they are products of indoctrination. Free speech is also a right, if it isn't we become as bad as them.

Tired Hiker
I'd feck em'.

erm

long pig
Hate and Racism have their place in our society.

It should never be illegal to hate someone...even over something dumb as race.

Also, Whirly, what exactly is a Gypsy?

Princess Diana
Originally posted by long pig
Hate and Racism have their place in our society.

It should never be illegal to hate someone...even over something dumb as race.

Also, Whirly, what exactly is a Gypsy?

LP this link is a very good timeline as to where Gypsy came from as to what we are now, people who mostly rarely travel but try and retain our culture in the UK at least.

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/5121/timeline.htm

long pig
Oh, great, thanks. smile

I'm actually very interested in cultures that aren't accessible to me here in the American south.

I'm a bit naive when it comes to races and hate, I honestly don't understand it, it's so absurd to me that it's kind of funny. Gets me in trouble sometimes. erm

Princess Diana
Originally posted by long pig
Oh, great, thanks. smile

I'm actually very interested in cultures that aren't accessible to me here in the American south.

I'm a bit naive when it comes to races and hate, I honestly don't understand it, it's so absurd to me that it's kind of funny. Gets me in trouble sometimes. erm

One of the things now is the Rom, look exactly the same as Europeans now - I do, its my culture that defines me.

manjaro
wow that article was some crazy shit....man i tell ya wihte ppl can be hilarious at timesbig grin

vodkaboy
so you can have a movie about 50 cent who preaches hate to white people, shooting up his homies and doing drugs. But you cant have white people singing about what they believe.

It's only racist if you're white.

Ripcord
I think this is ridiculous. Couldn't believe it was true when I was reading it. Gonna have to text everyone I know with T9(which is a quicker and better way to text, helps slow asses like me a lot) to show them this. People are way too filled with hate.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ripcord
Gonna have to text everyone I know with T9(which is a quicker and better way to text, helps slow asses like me a lot) to show them this.

What a strange aside.

lord krondor
I will repeat what others have said.

I don't care how old they are, or what message they bring.

I would totally eat their buttholes.

FeceMan
Originally posted by lord krondor
I will repeat what others have said.

I don't care how old they are, or what message they bring.

I would totally eat their buttholes.
Die.

lord krondor
I should die. I am nothing but a disgusting left-wing pedophile. The left is so evil and the right is so righteous. Notice how you can't spell righteous without right. I would change my postion, but I am unfortunately an evil, disgusting, and deplorable human being. That is why I am a liberal. I need to find Jesus, but I won't, because the Jews completely owned that dude.

Oh, Jesus, you've been PUNK'D!!

D-Double
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'd feck em'.

erm

... laughing out loud

Before I saw the picture and read the article, I thought they were a couple of lil dudes with shaved heads and lame tattoos.

When I saw the picture!... AHahahaha lol

I can't even get mad about this. laughing

FeceMan
I should die. I am nothing but a disgusting left-wing pedophile. The left is so evil and the right is so righteous. Notice how you can't spell righteous without right. I would change my postion, but I am unfortunately an evil, disgusting, and deplorable human being. That is why I am a liberal. I need to find Jesus, but I won't, because the Jews completely owned that dude.

From your previous statement, I will have to agree that you are a vile, deplorable, pathetic excuse for a human being.

If you were to commit suicide right now, no one would care. Not even your family. In fact, if you act in real life as you do on the boards, people would probably celebrate. Moreso, every single human being would be enriched by your death.

Do it for the greater good, son.

botankus
From your previous statement, I will have to agree that you are a vile, deplorable, pathetic excuse for a human being.

If you were to commit suicide right now, no one would care. Not even your family. In fact, if you act in real life as you do on the boards, people would probably celebrate. Moreso, every single human being would be enriched by your death.

Do it for the greater good, son.

Eh, I've learned to ignore any user who has the words "Darth" or "Lord" in their username. 99 times out of 100 they registered that very day and are just there to do a little trolling.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by botankus
Eh, I've learned to ignore any user who has the words "Darth" or "Lord" in their username. 99 times out of 100 they registered that very day and are just there to do a little trolling.

LOL!...I did, I laughed out loud on that one. While there are a few exceptions, you are mostly correct.

KharmaDog

This is either Spelljammer or an incredible fact simile.

FeceMan
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Don't you mean fact-less-simile?

wink

AdventChild
they kinda look like the olsen twins...

Victor Von Doom
They don't really look like them, they're just another set of blonde twins.

justdecent
I always wonder what good parents think will come of their teaching theiir kids hate and anger and intolerance.. I mean, hello, this is AMERICA

Aini
this family does not really have a clue about hitler. it seems. they say he wanted to keep our white german race clean but actually the jewish people were white and they were in fact germans, they just had a different religion.
...and about what hitler brought up then, about the aria thing, blond hair, blue eyes, that's just rediculous to anyone who can think (or just see) cause he didn't even look like that.

lord krondor
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Oh the sweet taste of your ignorance is delicious. Fact simile?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/confused.gif Try facsimile.

FeceMan
Don't you mean fact-less-simile?

wink
Oh, come on, that pun was...like corny.

BadKitty
Originally posted by Aini
this family does not really have a clue about Hitler. it seems. they say he wanted to keep our white german race clean but actually the jewish people were white and they were in fact germans, they just had a different religion.
...and about what Hitler brought up then, about the aria thing, blond hair, blue eyes, that's just rediculous to anyone who can think (or just see) cause he didn't even look like that.

My friend passed out candy this Halloween..in the middle of the festivities he called me with urgent news:

"chrissy, I just seen a 7 year old Hitler!" I couldn't believe my ears..but it got worse..

he said he asked the little boy who he was supposed to be and the kid became indignant and said "duh! I'm Hitler!" then proceeded to thump his chest kick out his leg then saluted with a resounding "seige hial!"

the kid was with a Puerto Rican boy who was dressed in rags..my friend said he was to afraid of what that kids answer would be of 'who he was' so he didn't ask.

he also told me their parents were no where in sight..now surely they knew what their kids were dressed like...it might have been Halloween but come on...7 years old! pfft!

it's amazing to me that this kind of teaching of racial intolerance to children even happens any more.

FeceMan
I've considered as going as Hitler for Halloween.

Just for the reactions, though. And the candy.

Julie
this may sound controversial but with names like they've got...I'm surprised they didn't receive so much teasing as to bring up such feelings of hate towards anyone

Rockon
The Nazi Twins, Lol. Who the F***k came up with that idea, to have a racists band, i find it pretty funny. I suppose they are trying to be the first Neo-Nazi band. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amity75
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white"

Do they think they're gonna turn purple or something as they get older?

FeceMan
My country is being manipulated again.

Because I said that television stations didn't have to have minority quotas for their shows. And I allowed for a limited amount of mining in a rainforest area for pure uranium (it was a compromise between the enviro-nuts and the enviro-nots).

Black Rob
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1518.html i found it more funny than offensive.

Kid Rock probably wants to go out with one of them once they're legal

Darth Jello
there's already a thread on these two twats

Black Rob
my bad

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Black Rob

I thought Kidrock was one of them eek2

Bardock42
Something is rotten in the States of America

Makedde
These little shits want to come to Australia and sing, we don't want them, stupid little racist sluts.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Makedde
These little shits want to come to Australia and sing, we don't want them, stupid little racist sluts.

I think we should let them come. Stop them and they cry foul, freedom of speech and think they are getting to us.

But, we let them come, and no one buys tickets for their show, and well, that has a more profound effect I think. A bit like with David Hasslehoff. Forever on TV, forever this, forever that, and then nobody buys tickets to his stage show. Suddenly it's all quite on the Hassle front.

Still, I'd prefer to hear Hasslehoff sing then these two little gits.

Makedde
I was one of the few who wanted to see David Hasselhoff!

Imperial_Samura
I was one of the few who wanted to see David Hasselhoff!

Is he still putting his stage show on even with reduced ticket sales?

And actually I'll admit. I think they should have had him on Dancing with the Stars. He could even have done a Daral Summers and sung a couple of the songs.

Makedde
I don't know if he is still doing the concert, if he is, I'll go, for sure!

Black Rob
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1518.html i found it more funny than offensive.

Racist and potential rapist;you are the king of rednecks

Black Rob
Originally posted by vodkaboy
so you can have a movie about 50 cent who preaches hate to white people, shooting up his homies and doing drugs. But you cant have white people singing about what they believe.

It's only racist if you're white. What the hell are you talking about? Obviously you've never listended to such songs.Name one song racist song 50 Cent made. Just one.

Darth Jello
irony- links= left, misshapen, awkward

Makedde
What the hell are you talking about? Obviously you've never listended to such songs.Name one song racist song 50 Cent made. Just one.

50 Cent has never made a racist song, but I do think his songs are very sexist toward women.

Darth Jello
nah, the only blatantly racist rappers I know of are Sistah Soulja and Proffessor Griff (tho public enemy will always kick ass).

btw, is anyone else weirded out that the forums don't censor the word ****?

Darth Jello
oh wait, they did that time....

botankus
The only blatantly racist rappers I know of are Sistah Soulja and Proffessor Griff (tho public enemy will always kick ass).

Though I liked their music (Sistah Soulja and Public Enemy), that statement is definately true!

(guess I couldn't say that last statement if their races had been the other way around, but you know how things are...)

Darth Jello
Public Enemy was, and always will be awesome. Proffessor Griff was the problem and Chuck D fired his antisemitic ass. Anyone whose heard One in a Million would agree with me that Axl Rose should totally join Prussian Blue

Deano
goddamn whores!

Quiero Mota

Australia is pretty racist in itself....with the 'White Australia' policy (which was only officially ended) and standing by and doing nothing while Van Nguyen was hanged in Singapore.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Australia is pretty racist in itself....with the 'White Australia' policy (which was only officially ended) and standing by and doing nothing while Van Nguyen was hanged in Singapore.

Well, the White Australia policy hasn't been used in a long while - officially or otherwise - we don't only let white people in. And the hanging of Van Nguyen has nothing at all to do with racism.

grey fox
Ok first of all . What the **** is up with the damn paedophiles on here !

Secondly , i have to agree . Little racist bitches need a taste of their own medicine let's brand the ****ers with their own fathers tools . See how you like the damn fatherland now .......

Originally posted by Quiero Mota

I never knew that ! , you learn something new everyday folks......

Darth Jello
i've noticed that whenever i listen to crappy music, i feel the compulsive urge to wipe my butt. I've already used 17 roles of charmin (from that wonderful bear's private reserve) and so i think i'm done posting on this thread. God bless you bear, you are the conaisseur of anal softness.

botankus
Public Enemy was, and always will be awesome. Proffessor Griff was the problem and Chuck D fired his antisemitic ass. Anyone whose heard One in a Million would agree with me that Axl Rose should totally join Prussian Blue

Yeah, from what I understand Professor Griff was very Malcom X-ish. Still, I've always liked Public Enemy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.