Trailer Up For Underworld: Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayy
Yes! I can't wait to see this!! It will be a GREAT movie!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cinepop.com.br/cartazes/underworld2_2.jpg

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/underworldevolution.html;_ylt=AoASnXDfOWrLgAd1Xk0QVBdfVXcA

Check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

b-dan
looks better than the first i couldnt getinto it i keep falling a sleep when i watch it

jayy
This movie will start the 2006 movie season off proper!!!!

rock KATE BECKINSALE rock

BackFire
Saw the trailor when I saw Doom.

Looks shitty and generic and catering to 14 year old goths with a hard on for homoerotic vampires. Just like the first one.

jayy
laughing EVERYONE HERE WILL GO SEE IT!! laughing

BackFire
Doubtful, seeing as many people hated the original.

T.M
looks better than the original but that isn't hard.

i kinda agree with BackFire but it does look OK i will prob see it.

stunna1773
decent

Wolfie
I can't wait for this!

Movie_Geek_
I liked the first one just because it was entertaining. I am excited to see the second. Some movies are just fun watch.

jayy
Everyone will go see it and remember this thread when they do.

Underworld was a great film. If you don't agree, watch it again.

eek! stick out tongue laughing laughing stick out tongue eek!

MildPossession
I enjoyed the first Underworld movie, so will definitely be going to see the second movie, and the third when it gets made.

BackFire
Originally posted by jayy
Everyone will go see it and remember this thread when they do.

Underworld was a great film. If you don't agree, watch it again.

eek! stick out tongue laughing laughing stick out tongue eek!

I've tried watching it again, it was even worse then the first time.

jayy
Originally posted by BackFire
I've tried watching it again, it was even worse then the first time.

Maybe you should rent Return To Salem's Lot. I think that's right up your alley as far as taste goes. Check it out.

wink

b-dan
slems lot is a good flick but i dont like underwrold either im a big fan of vampires i just keep falling asleep and all my freinds say it awsome well they just like were wolfs and i like vampires. after you think about it the only good thing about the movie is the cross breed who was as my freinds call him a blue were wolf

jayy
Originally posted by b-dan
slems lot is a good flick but i dont like underwrold either im a big fan of vampires i just keep falling asleep and all my freinds say it awsome well they just like were wolfs and i like vampires. after you think about it the only good thing about the movie is the cross breed who was as my freinds call him a blue were wolf

Stay awake and watch it. It's MUCH BETTER THAN EITHER OF THE SALEM'S LOT MOVIES. They were both terrible.

If you didn't know before, you know now.

eek!

b-dan
ya but ive rented it 5 times and everytime im wide awake when i rent it so either the movies boring or i just get tired and need some cafen by my side

jayy
Originally posted by b-dan
ya but ive rented it 5 times and everytime im wide awake when i rent it so either the movies boring or i just get tired and need some cafen by my side

All I'm saying is that I've heard more people comment, including myself, on how much they enjoyed the movie.

I'm looking forward to Underworld: Evolution. If it sucks, I'll eat my words but I think it will be pretty good.

wink

BackFire
Originally posted by jayy
Maybe you should rent Return To Salem's Lot. I think that's right up your alley as far as taste goes. Check it out.

wink

Alright...?

And maybe you should go watch Queen of the Damned. Same shitty type of vampire movie as Underworld.

papabeard
I will not go to the cinema to see this, just as I did not go to the cinema to see the first, as I could detect the stale smell of turkey from 1000 yards away. shit

T.M
Originally posted by BackFire
Alright...?

And maybe you should go watch Queen of the Damned. Same shitty type of vampire movie as Underworld.

laughing

Originally posted by papabeard
I will not go to the cinema to see this, just as I did not go to the cinema to see the first, as I could detect the stale smell of turkey from 1000 yards away. shit

i wont watch this in cinema either waste of money IMO I'll wait till it comes onto TV or for my parents to buy it for me stick out tongue

Movie_Geek_
The first one I waited tell it came out on video and I really liked it. It is not my favorite but I was cool As you can tell by my sig. The second one I will go see in theater just because those action/horror movies are best seen in theaters with a wide screen and in the dark with surrond sound.

Illyria
Horror movies are hardly scary anymore. Even the best of them don't carry significant soicio-political messages. For instance, Romero's recent movie Land of the Dead; it was neither that scary nor did it have mind boggling, cryptic messages. It was commenting on the condition of the rich and the poor and so on but still .... Every Horror movie is lacking in one thing or another and that's why I am not too hard on Underworld Evolution. If you want horror movies that are highly interllectually stimulating or deathly scary then you won't be able to watch any so-called 'scary' movies made nowadays. Underworld Evolution is just a movie goers movie. If you like the experience of going to theaters with your friends and if you just enjoy watching movies, I think you'll watch it. I liked the first movie but I expected more from it especially, because it was promising something new, a hybrid between vampire and lycanthrope. I was anticipating to see a hybrid that's authentic and visually spectacular and powerful. Scott Speedman in blue colouring wasn't that intriguing. But this time I am interested in seeing Marcus played by Curran.

steverules
It was obvious that thre was gonna be a sequel due to the end so it's of no suprise to me that there was a trailer for the sequel on yahoo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.