My Boss showed me one of the Ultimate Signs of Male Respect!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
We had a conversation in the restroom! oh man I'm soo in!! lol

so what are other masculine signs of respect. Theres the butt slapping...that must be done in uniform remember!...theres letting another guy borrow your car... what else?

Syren
The hug with at least 3cms of space between the two of you and the slap on the back, and don't forget the manly grunt to represent a hello, and how are you....

a1hsauce
yes and the traditional head nod

Syren
Oh yeah.. forgot that big grin

How about the facial expressions?

a1hsauce
blue_bandana the I wanna kick the living shit out of you but youre alright expression

Syren
george The 'let's go for a swift half because even though my wife will kill me, and you and I both know it, I'm gonna pretend I wear the trousers anyway' expression.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by a1hsauce

so what are other masculine signs of respect. Theres the butt slapping...that must be done in uniform remember!...theres letting another guy borrow your car... what else?

letting someone borrow a car hmmm

not a good idea no

a1hsauce
then theres also boxed2 the no my wife didnt hit me, i missed the golf ball swing with a nine iron expression

Syren
You have no male respect laughing out loud

Syren
flirt The 'I'm not gay, I'm just beautiful... and not hitting on you at all' expression.

a1hsauce
laughing out loud or disguise the no this really is my beard, im not just looking like this so I can bypass my ex wifes restraining order expression

Syren
hysterical2

My brain hurts... gimme a few minutes to think of some more...

a1hsauce
lol oh wait that wasnt your expression thing stick out tongue

Syren
Nope... I guess it could be the 'I haven't had too much to drink, honest *fart* *fall about laughing*' expression.

a1hsauce
how bout ganon4 the I am the GOVERNATOR! my Ands R weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION and I vill not give dem up!

Syren
hmm That's a sign of male respect? Or even an expression, for that matter?

Salem07
The don't look down when you're talking to a guy in a urinal thing...sorry, I didn't know onestick out tongue

Acherontia
Ultimate Sign of Respect: Your Girlfriend's Father is Working For you (Started Working AFTER you where going out)

Spelljammer
yes and the traditional head nod
SpellJammer gets that one alot..

Though sometimes guys also make.. kissy faces at him.. no expression

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Syren
hmm That's a sign of male respect? Or even an expression, for that matter?
confused oreo party03

crazy_shadow

so what are other masculine signs of respect. Theres the butt slapping...that must be done in uniform remember!...theres letting another guy borrow your car... what else? a guy slapping your ass....respectful?...guys do that to feel your ass erm..is ur boss a guy by any chance that went in the gurls bathroom? shock

Great Vengeance
How could you guys forget the traditional manly handshake?

a1hsauce
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
a guy slapping your ass....respectful?...guys do that to feel your ass erm..is ur boss a guy by any chance that went in the gurls bathroom? shock
its a sports thing bud...the ass slapping wink

and yes my boss is a guy

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
How could you guys forget the traditional manly handshake?
ohhh craphola how could we forget that..wait wait I think Syren wrote that down

crazy_shadow
its a sports thing bud...the ass slapping wink

and yes my boss is a guy

laughing out loud wow you're so gullible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.