I challenge the man nemed Doc Ock to a duel!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
I, Lord Magnus, have decreed that the man named Doc Ock must die.

I've never posted on Doc Ock's Super Soldier Serum Nightclub and Bar and now I never will. I recently opened it up out of curiousity, read the first page, then went to the last place and was shocked to find it closed!

I don't care if you thought it was stupid but what kind of person actually reports something to be closed down! You've denied dozens of nerds the simple pleasure of posting on that thread and now you must die for your sin.

And don't think just because your tentacles are magnetic resistant means you will win easily.

spencerspider
um so what r u going to do?

Doc Ock
Why do I attract the attention of idiots???

I mean seriously what is it my aftershave or something???

Get a god damn life roll eyes (sarcastic)

This thread is going neatly on the trash pile beside the nightclub thread.

spencerspider
lol

spencerspider
um i tried to edit this too late sry but ock has so many threads to him lol i feel alone.. anyway ock is smart i'd leave him alone he knows way more than me about spidy so i cant say anything

chucktaylor
Ock is the last person you'd want to be up against in this forum. mark my word on that. I've done many to earn his respect. And believe me, it was a long way. wink

spencerspider
lol i dont know if i have any respect

Spiderman_RJ
bah! chuck go lick someone else a****. gain respect......... fate and the long missing super red sth were respectable,,,,ock is ok.
ock, keep your boyfriends away from this forum!!!!!!!

i hope you idiot fail at school , wasting so many times creating a new login just to give a hug in those cold metalica member......wich i know why you want them,,,,,, you sick,,,,,,,,,,sick......boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.