-=- What Catholisism Is Like -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Pentagram/wc215.gif

Look Closely...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Acherontia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Pentagram/wc215.gif

Look Closely...

Religions are little children, they will nag you until you do what they want or you go away. big grin

debbiejo
Comes out with lots of kids....Must be that rhythm method thing not working...

soleran30
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Religions are little children, they will nag you until you do what they want or you go away. big grin

Yup most people with any philosophy catholics in this thread should be excused

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
People like you are like little children...

RedAlertv2
Actually Shaky seems very mature and intelligent.

Echuu
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
People like you are like little children...

Shaky is correct.

debbiejo
Then why are the children on their backs.....??????......OH...I looked closer....those aren't children on their backs.....they are now wind up toys.......preprogrammed.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Actually Shaky seems very mature and intelligent.

He posts one stupid post about religion, saying religions are like little children. And so he seems "very" mature and intelligent... Does his post even make sense? If that seems intelligent, then if I went ahead and said:

"Food is like rocks, you can throw it at people"

Would I be intelligent then? Or mature... To me that post does not make sense, it seems stupid.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by Echuu
Shaky is correct.

... And you're just another ignorant dumbass.

Shakyamunison

jnr hiphop

Shakyamunison

jnr hiphop

debbiejo
Aaaaaaaa....We all go to the same place...we go back to where we came from...

_Sanctuary_
yeah I don't get that...
Do you have memories of things that you haven't done in this life so you know where you have come from?
Or is it like the first place you remember is the first place you are, so you go back there?
Or do you simply assume you are going back to where you come from and not know where that is?

Either way I still don't get it..

debbiejo
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
yeah I don't get that...
Do you have memories of things that you haven't done in this life so you know where you have come from?
Or is it like the first place you remember is the first place you are, so you go back there?
Or do you simply assume you are going back to where you come from and not know where that is?

Either way I still don't get it..

We are basically energy...and so I believe we will return to the source of where we came from.....And since I believe everything is connected at this level, we are all part of each other anyway.....Just like your cells are parts of the "whole" of what you are....we are all parts of what encompasses everything.

_Sanctuary_
But where would you go back to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.