Harry Potter 7!(my version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

div
Hey im going to write my on Harry Potter fan fic ..
Im going to write the way i would like book 7 to go.
Please know tht this is MY version not jk's i do not claim that any of this work is jk's i do not plan to publish this ...it is only for viewing and personal reasons...on behalf of myself wanting to hear comments on my work! so please dont take this too seriously !!views wanted!!!

div
The sound of a faint buzzing noise awoke the scruffy black haired boy.
The black haired boy was known as Harry Potter.It had been two days since Harry had arrived back at the place he dreaded so much.He had not had alot of time to think about the goings on previous to the start of this dark grey summer.
Although he had been back for two whole days he had not stopped to notice his surroundings at all , to recognise the people he had sadly grew up with , to note the existence of the Dursleys.
These two days had felt like a blur to Harry filled with emotions and thoughts, he wasnt sure he had even blinked since his return.His mind was ablaze with a riot of thoughts of hate, of anger, of grief, of fear.
Harry got up and walked down the stairs,into the kitchen.He looked at the surroundings acknowledged the people,he sank into a seat at the kitchen table ,feeling an overwhelming flow of dissapointment.This was not how it was supposed to be, he felt disgusted with himself for wasting such time.
He had done as dumbledore had said he must , Harry had returned to the Dursleys so that it was still a place he could call home.He could not waste any more of his precious time.
Harry stood up fast and hard without warning ,shocking his aunt and cousin who where at the table at the time.Fastly he packed his things into his trunk but emptied a few things also , he threw his school books onto his bed he wouldnt need them any longer , he wasnt sure whether Hogwarts would re-open but it didnt matter.Harry would not return to Hogwarts this year, he could not.
Harry was going to godrics hollow.He cared not for the ministry rules any more, the ministry was a shambles and did not deserve to be obeyed in Harrys eye's.He would use underage magic and he would apparate and dissaparate when he felt the need to.
Harry gathered his things and decided rapidly instead of going to godrics hollow he would first go to the burrow were he could find Ron and Hermione, for they had decided to help Harry on his journey.
With a loud *crack* Harry dissapeared from privet drive ,hopefully for the last time.He arrived outside the Burrow,this place represented so much happyness to him that he sat unknowlingly to himself for several minutes just staring at the house of his best friend Ronald Weasley.

div
Chapter 2!!

Harry knocked upon the door of the weasleys house.At first there was no answer but after knocking a second time he was greeted by a handful of red haired wizards all with their wands out.At Harrys arrival all seven of the Weasleys who had answered the door retracted their wands and exchanged them for a warm welcome.
Although Harry was glad to see them he knew he must not get sidetracked by silly re-unions.He walked into the Weasleys home and instantly got straight to the point.Ron and Harry went upto Rons bedroom,where Harry told Ron about how he had come to see if he was willing to go to Godrics Hollow with him.Ron looked nervous but he agreed.
They decided to tell hermione by owl.Harry knew it would take atleast a day until Hermione replied so he would be spending the night at the weasleys.
Harry woke the next morning,fully focused on his task going over it in his head.Ron was still asleep but he was woken moments later at the sound of an over excited pigwidgeon pecking at the window.
Harry quickly let pigwidgeon in and retracted the letter from its short leg.He and Ron read the note together.

"Dear Harry and Ron i obviously agree to come with you both , but i think we should discuss our plans when i arrive.
i cant say as much as i would like to in this letter so i shall discuss further when i arrive."

div
ehm sorry people im not liking this ..
i planned it too be much better but its quite long and tedious but if you manage to read it please please tell me what you think.

mcd222
post more

div
will post more asap gotta go out tho so it might be a couple of hours yet but i will post tonyt !!

div
right heres the deal am hopin to keep it short and sweet..
i dont like this story , or not the way i started it and i wanna start a fresh.. but if u want me to continue with this then tell me b4 i start the others

jlee17xoxo412
i think you should stick with the story. To me i think it could really go some were but if your not liking it.......................

mcd222
keep going it has good potential

HPRox90
It's really good!!! Post soon!

div
ok LoL i suppose i shall stick to it!!

Superdog37
yeah post more soon it's really good.

div
Chapter 3!

The following morning a loud shout from Mrs Weasley from downstairs announced the arrival of Hermione.Harry had woken that morning feeling just as gloomy as the previous day.Harrys mood had lightened slightly since hermiones arrival but not as much as it normally would because now that hermione was here it meant a moment of realisation to Harry.Harry had finally realised that he was really going to do this , tomorrow Harry ,Ron and Hermione would be setting off to godrics hollow though what awaited Harry there was still a mystery.
"hello Harry , hello Ron "said Hermione whilst wrapping herself around both of them in a massive hug.Harry and Ron remained speechless at this welcome."I think we should talk about what we are going to do , this is a big thing , it needs to be thought through carefully".
Harry thought he would break the awkward silence which was lingering between them so he said "Well tomorrow we need to set off for godrics hollow" "Fraid to burst your bubble mate but your not going anywhere" ,Harry looked at Ron very confused "why not " he asked.
"Harry dont forget , a big event this summer!!Bills wedding!!Bill and Fleur u do remember them dont you??"enquired Hermione.Silence fell between the trio, Harry could not have thought this possible.In a time of such importance , such worry , such threats and such violence that a marriage of all things was being planned.
so...Harry faced another set back stopping him from going anywhere.
After a long day chatting with Ron and Hermione.Watching the mischevious actions of Fred and George. Harry decided to go up to his bed.
He lay their in Rons bedroom listening to the ghoul in the attic clunking about , remebering the first time he had stepped foot in the burrow, how care free he had been then , he pondered on how so much could have changed so fast, he lay there gazing at nothing waiting for sleep to fall upon him.
Harry was back at the one place he never thought he would step foot in again,he was back in the graveyard where the body of Tom Riddle rested.Harry looked around and he saw what he feared a rank of death eaters in a circle around the man who he must defeat ,Voldemort.
Harry watched from afar , the death eaters all stood facing the floor with their masks on and their hoods up.
"Severus, come forward " called out a snake like voice so cold and dead.One of the hooded figures stepped forward to the dark lord of these people."Tell me what i want to hear, or perish!" commanded voldermort.Harry was too far away to hear much clearly so he slowly stepped forward , getting closer and closer to the circle of cloaked figures."Please my master, forgive me i know nothing that would be useful to you "."LIAR do you forget severus that every thought that goes through your head while you stand before me is seen by me!"
"Of course i do not forget my lord , but i do not know anything i swear"pleaded severus snape the former defence against the dark arts and potions teacher.
"Severus , think you stupid fool!! Tell me now what lies at godrics hollow??"spat voldemort."Nothing my lord i am honest to you , nothing of importance lies at godrics hollow,dumbledore the foolish old man believed this to be a place of one of your horcruxes"
"Foolish indeed he was"laughed the snake like man.

Saratn
loving it div. though the chapters could be longer though. it says in a book, most chapters averages out to ten pages or more. ((in a book that is))

div
LoL i was trying to shorten my chapters i thought if they were any llonger u would all get bored of reading it...

Saratn
no no no. make long chapters, just post small portions at a time. that is what i do, which reminds me, i should get to work on mine.

div
Chapter 3 continued---

"Very well" snarled voldemort."You have said enough,Young Harry believes my horcrux to be in place at godrics hollow then we shall meet him when he arrives.Send two skilled death eaters to godrics hollow, to await the arrival of Potter.Make sure you note this severus the boy is too remain alive if caught,it has gone too far now ,i feel my loyal servants are not up to scratch .This job will have to be done personally.NOW GO!" commanded voldemort.With this order in place each death eater left their masters side.
Harry woke to find himself in a cold sweat,and his scar searing with pain.He did not panic or run to anyone this time, he was wiser some things are best kept secret he told himself.Harry knew that this was not as it seemed just a dream, that meeting had taken place and everything voldemort had said was true.He sat for a while going over the so called dream.
The conclusion Harry came too was that his initial plan would have led him and his friends into a set trap for no reason.Godrics hollow holds no clue to anything.Harry found himself in a blurry state like before at the dursleys,he wasnt taking in real life.He was too concentrated in his thoughts to notice anyone else.
Harry only fell back down to reality when he was approached by a grief stricken Hermione."Whats wrong Hermione?" asked Harry, he could tell from her expression that something really bad had just happened.Hermione said nothing she sat in silence, she passed that days edition of the daily prophet to Harry.
Voldemort Kills Famous Foreign Seeker

Ministry officials have told the prophet today that the two bodies found were indeed Viktor Krum(Bulgarian Seeker) and Igor Karkaroff(Headmaster of Durmstrang Wizarding School)It is beleived that Igor ran away after the announcent made by Dumbledore(Former Hogwarts HeadMaster)that voldemort had indeed returned to full power.Karkaroff fled without telling anyone and leaving his school pupils at Hogwarts after the end of the Triwiard Tournament.It is further believed that Viktor Krum after returning home to bulgaria finished his last year at durmtrang ,set out to find Igor as they were close friend.Igor was wanted by Voldemort for putting a number of his "Death Eaters" in azkaban by supplying the name of Voldemorts closest associates.Igor was in fact a Death Eater at one point but was only too willing to give information on the dark lord to the ministry.Viktor Krum supposedly found Igor hiding in a small cottage in the middle of a bulgarian forest.
It is suspected that Krum was followed by a death eater to the where abouts of Igor an both were executed upon discovery.Both bodies were found by an unsuspecting muggle who lived on the outskirts of the forest.
Harry folded the paper in half an looked up at Hermione."I just thought he didnt want to stay in contact when he stopped sending me letters during the summer.If i had been smart enough i could have alerted someone before he was....." Hermiones voice trailed off ,she started to cry quietly into Harrys shoulder."Hermione its not your fault , you didnt know what he was doing , he was foolish to go after Karkaroff,But its better that his body has been found or people would have started to worry about him, it would upset you more to not know what his fate was"said Harry although he himself was in a bit a shock , he couldnt believe that peson he had seen only a few years back at the world cup , the person he competed against in the Triwizard was dead.

div
just thought i ought to name the chapters!!

Chapter 1:The Decisions

Chapter 2:Burrow Delays

Chapter 3:The Seeker Who Perished

div
Chapter 4:The Wedding

Among the dread and fear , joy was spread by Mrs Weasley who had taken the liberty of planning most of the wedding herself, Ignoring the comments thrown at her by an almost outraged Fleur De'lacour.Harry was most greatful to Mrs Weasley as she had managed to life the gloom of Krums death , and Harry's troubled thoughts even if she had not meant it.
Harrys mind had wandered for the first time since Dumbledores death on something other than death eaters and voldermort, he was now quite glad that the wedding was happening."Ronald Weasley, chirped Molly , get out of your bed now and get changed into your dress robes at once!"...Ron let out a groan and Harry couldnt help but laugh.This startled him very much.He wasnt sure when the last time was that he laughed.Harry followed the same instructions as Ron and changed into his dress robes from the Yule ball,Harry had grown a bit since then but his dress robes were still ok, although it was a bit tight but barely noticeable.
There was a buzzing atmosphere in the Weasley household , since there was so many weasleys it was hectic, a constant flourish of red hair.
Although Harrys mood had lifted , he hadnt stopped to think about one thing..where was the wedding going to be held?Ron answered this very proudly,"We are travelling by port-key to a French wizarding estate courtesy of Fleurs family".
Finally when the weasley family was ready they all gathered outside ready to head off to the French estate.Their departure however was delayed due to an unexpected arrival,there before every single person, the weasleys,Harry and Hermione stood the one family member of the burrow who was definitely not invited.
"You !,screamed Mr Weasley, Leave right now!! you are a disgrace to the family and you are no wanted here!!"
This unexpected visitor was of-course Percy Weasley.With that the weasleys,harry and hermione each held onto a fancy glass ornament which was spouting orange and red sparks,this was the port-key.
After the usual dizzyness subsided, everyone was left in shock apart from Mrs Weasley who had booked the estate.The estate in Harrys eyes looked more like a cathedral type mansion than an estate.

div
comments very much welcomed

div
please please tell me what you think , because im only going to continue if you like what your reading!!please!! comment

mcd222
i like

div
k thanks
got alot of homewurk exam year...
hope to get sum done tonyt tho

div
The guests started arriving in groups,Harry hadnt expected that many guess from the weasleys side and he was right,there were ofcourse the order members although not that many,Mr Weasley said that this was because the order was very busy just now and since losing two of its main members keeping ahead of voldermort was now a hopeless dream.
Harry was correct about the amount of guests from the Weasleys side but was taken about by the amount of people who had arrived that had come from Fleurs side.Mrs Weasley kindly explained to them all that the De'lacours were an important family in France or atleast a very well respected family.
The time came for the service to begin,everyone took their seats.They were all outside in the garden,row of seats had been set up and four very fancy looking thrones stood at the head of the garden,Harry guessed that this was for the parents,Mr and Mrs Weasley on one side and Mr an Mrs De'lacour from the other side.
Their was an excited whisper carrying through the grounds by all the wizards an witches,although it was hard to make out as it was all in french.The service began and everyone fell silent.
Wedding music was played which shocked Harry, he had expected something far different although his shock died down when Ron told Harry that the music was the choice of his muggle loving father.
Harry wondered where Bill and Fleur where as he could see no sign, it looked like he was the only one who noticed this but kept quiet as it seemed rude to speak.
The music stopped and Harry looked up to the fully erected arch-way at the top of the garden,what looked like golden rain started falling from above it looked like rain but was dry and felt like fine silk.Two seconds later a loud Golden bird flew down and let out a massive screech.This was obviously the announcement of something as everyone had started clapping, Harry feeling left out joined in.
Fleur and Bill arrived a minute later both riding seperate winged horses,There form reminded him of Thestrals ,but these were smooth and gave out an auro of happiness and joy in appearance they resembled Unicorns.A loud crack brought Harry back to his senses,a man in gold robes appeared in the alter,he must be the minister Harry thought to himself, but then he thought are there wizard ministers?his question which remained in his head went unanswered,The man in the golden robes lifted his wand to his throat but spoke no words.Harry heard a voice inside his head or what seemed inside his head.He looked around to see who was speaking,he glanced along to Hermione who also looked puzzled.The words spoke "We have come together today, to announce and make stronger the love of two beings",Harry looked at the minister typed figure in the gold robes but his lips werent moving,We have gathered to listen to these two beings admit their un-dying love for each other"Harry sat in his seat perplexed although Hermione seemed like the others now perfectly normal.

devifire
good story keep it up smokin'

Susan-Storm
THAT STORY ROXS MY SOXS KEEP IT UP

div
"We watch as young love unveils its self before our eyes,and we hope that this love before us is ever lasting"spoke out that same peaceful warm voice again.Harry was now so totally clue-less that he decided to give up and simply listen to the words from the unknown source.Harry could tell that the mysterious voice was supposed to be and he caught on that this was part of the wedding,The voice continued until finally it came to its last sentence"Do you take bill weasley to be your newly wedded husband?"Fleur nodded,"Do you take Fleur De'lacour to be your newly wedded wife?"Bill nodded also , "i know pronounce you husband and wife"a great cheer and applause announced the end of the service.
Harry was happy the service was ended as now Fleur and Bill were married but Harry was also happy as he got to ask that question which had been bothering him since the start of the service,"What was that voice??"he asked wearily to Hermione and Ron."That ,announced Ron"was an Adultus Artificiolsus".
"Its a sort of human breed , very very rare and very expensive,They were once human or wizards,they are born not made, just like tonks is metamorphagus.They are born with ultimate knowledge.They know secrets to the wizarding world although they havent ever shared this information"."we needed them to help with the wedding because of the language difference, the way it works is that a mind link is ceated with each individual and the Adultus Artificiolsus speaks the cermone in their language so that english speaking people hear english and the french people hear french".Harry had almost dozed off on this explanation and now wished he had never asked,he had understood rons explanation enough to now move on from the subject.
Their was a massive after party held in the mansion type estate.Bill and Fleur had already left for their honeymoon so it was left to the relatives and guests to handle everything.
Harry ,Ron and Hermione sat down at a fair sized table along with,Fred,George and ginny weasley

mcd222
more more more

div
Harry sat and pretended to listen to how well fred and georges joke shop was doing but truthfully he had trudged back to the start.The day was over, he was thinking about what he would be doing next and where he would be going and who would be coming with him.
It didnt take long for him to come to part of the solution,he would go alone.Harry was going to lose his career options by going on his suicide mission but he would not let Ron and Hermione do the same, they had worked hard through their time with Harry.They deserve a future that Harry may not get.This was Harrys mission,His destiny,his prophecy.

div
Chapter 5:The Note!

Harry woke early that morning after the wedding ,after the party.The plan formed in his head or atleast the plan for today,the rest of his journey would remain unknown.
Harry did not like what he was about to do and would much rather have stayed at the Weasleys but that was a selfish decision he could not make.Harry crept quietly down the stairs to the ground floor ,as he suspected nobody was yet awake but he knew he did not have time to wander about so he turned and walked over to the fireplace and placed his hand into the ashpot filled with a green powder,Floo powder.Harry muttered "ascendio" and the fire lit,he scattered the green powder through the flames which in turn also turned green.He stepped inside the Fireplace and said as clear as he could "The ministry of magic".
He stopped spinning and was met by a young looking male who wore a name tag with the name trenton fowly, beside his name it read Qualified Auror.Harry stepped out of the what he supposed was a fire place,although it didnt resemble one in the slightest.The young auror asked for a name and a reason for being in the ministry which Harry answered dully , Harry Potter, to see The minister of Magic.Harry was sure that normally wizards and witches would have to show indetification but he was sure the auror knew who he really was as Harry caught him glancing at his forehead.
Trenton fowly said nothing but nodded his head slightly,which Harry took as a signal for him to proceed.He walked forward,the Ministry had changed since Harry had last been here,there was a sense of neatness and co-ordination instead of the old hustle and bustle of the ministry.
Harry followed all the signs until he came to the office door of the newly elected Minister of Magic Rufus Scrimgeour.
Harry gave a loud knock on the door wondering whether the minister was even in , or whether he had company.After a minute or so Harry prepared to rattle the door once again but was stopped mid-way by someone shouting his name,Harry turned around to see who it was and found it to be none-other than rufus scrimgeour himself,"Good morning Harry please step inside"Harry and the minister both went inside his office although Harry did note that the minister was looking rather peaky and stressed though this was to be expected at such times.

mcd222
THAT IS GOOD

div
thanks.what you think??

div
Harry took a seat at the other side of a somewhat nice and luxurious desk."i need to tell you a few things,and ask you about some others"said a grim looking Harry."I also have something to discuss with you Harry ,but i was going to wait until you returned to hogwarts"said the tired looking minister.
"Well that would have been a much wasted journey"announced Harry"i wont be going to hogwarts this year, and i doubt that you will see very much of me"."I understand the death of Dumbledore has shocked you Harry but you cannot give up on your education,you must learn to go on"replied the minister looking strongly into his eyes."You do not know what i know , you do not realise how big a part i have to play in this all"muttered Harry."I do not have the time to sit and chat wit you minister i need a favour to ask of you,although your answer does not make a difference, i came to ask your permission for you to allow me to use magic before i come of age."
"Harry i do not understand,i want you to tell me what you know before i allow that."clearly said the confused minister.
"Fair enough" was the reply of the Harry, "i have told you i cannot waste time and your decision means nothing to me, i came to you in honour of Dumbledore i thought this would be the way he wanted it"Said Harry as he cleared his throat in an umbridge like way, the thought of dumbledore was painful and he didnt have time for silly emotions.
Harry had one more thing to ask of rufus scrimgeour"Minister,would you pass this note onto Mr Weasley but ask im to pass it onto his son ron,i would prefer it if you didnt tell him who it came from,thank you"
"ok Harry but i cant promise you anything,i will be lenient if i hear you are using magic but i cannot treat you differently because of who you are or what your back round is , do you understand Harry?"
"Yes" was Harrys reply .With that Harry left.

div
Chapter 6:A Place To Think

div
Harry left the ministry through the telephone entrance,he found the nearest alley way and apparated to a familiar place , although along with it came memories.Harry had apparated to the cave which Sirius once stayed at while he was in contact with Harry.He sat in the cave for a long time and he felt like he had ceased to think his mind gone blank , he sat there for a long time.It was now pitch black and Harrys brain seemed to have kicked back into gear , he stood up and walked out of the cave and looked out at the distance,a deep feeling of glum and sorrow spread through Harrys body , he could just make out Hogwarts and he was alone, but its the way it has to be Harry thought to himself.
Harrys thoughts were peirced by a beautiful sounding song , one which he had heard before .It was the song of Dumbledores phoenix the song of Fawkes.A solemn tear treckled down Harrys face , all the thoughts of Dumbledore and sirius,Ron and Hermione all came flooding back to him,he was alone indeed.
Fawkes soared down and landed on Harrys shoulder and cry its warming tears into Harrys shoulder, the greiving phoenix will rise again.
The phoenix song stopped a while later and the phoenix let out a whisper to Harrys ear , though it wasnt the sound of Fawkes the Phoenix , it was the voice of the dearly departed Dumbledore."One of these is which you seek,a grave disturbed not so deep,The place in which bad memeories reside

mcd222
COOL I HOPED FAWKES WOULD BE IN THIS

div
thanks
wont be posting till tomorrow tho.. really annoyed i had written a long explanation of the next horcrux and where it is and stuff, but maybe you could try and figure it out till then .

i typed it all out an then i hit my reset button with my foot b4 i managed to submit it soo im really annoyed at the moment

div
a horcrux lies by his side"
With this Harrys mind started to buzz,Dumbledore had found the place of another horcrux but why hadnt he told Harry before?Harry didnt know why Dumbledore hadnt told him and he didnt have time to think about it.Harry set to work on trying to solve the riddle.He knew the first part"one of these is which you seek" this was obviously a horcrux."a grave disturbed not so deep"this required much thought,Harry couldnt figure it out so he moved onto the next part"place where bad memories reside"To Harry there was lots of places having bad memories,The chamber,The dursleys,His past but the one that was last on the list seemed to fit in with the previous part,the graveyard.The very same graveyard used by voldemort to meet his deatheaters.The same place where Tom Riddle lies.

mcd222
i like write more

cutie_pie13
heya your story is greatsmile
post more soonsmile

div
Harry was positive about this, the message seemed so clear and there was no alternative.This didnt stop Harry wondering though,Voldemort hated his father so why would he place something of so much importnace there?Harry sat for a while on this thought and a plausible answer came to mind.Voldemort was an orphan with a bad child hood,but Voldemort liked who he was an what he was and even though he despised his parents it was them who gave them life,Harry supposed that you didnt have to like someone to be greatfull for something and his was Harrys guess.He was finally ready to go to the next place in his journey in destroying the remaining horcruxes.

cutie_pie13
great post moresmile

div
not posted in a while will try to post tomorrow tho so keep readin

cutie_pie13
im waitinsmile

div
k...a will try tonyt.!!

promise!!

div
Harry arrived ,with a loud crack,at the graveyard.He quickly darted behind the nearest gravestone.Harry peered around to check for any sight of deatheaters their was none.Harry didnt like the fact of the horcrux being here as it was far too easy in comparison to the other which he and dumbledore tried to retrieved together but got nothing but a silly note by someone who had beaten them too it.
Harry stood up as it seemed that their was no other human life source around.He walked slowly uphill to the gravestone marked "Tom Riddle". Harry sat on the ground in front of the grave.It did seem to be an unexpected place to anyone who knew voldemorts past so it may not have needed security but to any fool who had not done their research it would seem to be the perfect place so obvious but at the same time not.Harry knew he would have to think carefully.Harry couldnt think of anyother way to do this so he called silently "Accio Horcrux" Harry jumped at the sound of a thud."Thud,Thud,Thud" continously repeated.Harry worked out the source of the noise.It was the horcrux trying to break his way out of the solid earth.Harry ended his call for the horcrux as a simple thought entered his head "Dumbledores hand".He remembered what happened to dumbledore when he touched the ring,which was like the others a horcrux ,Harry did not want to sustain an injury like that so he had to think around it.Harry decided to walk for a while to clear his thoughts and try and think of a new plan.Harry stumbled upon an old shed in his deep concentration,though the shed looked lifeless it was emitting sounds resembling human voices.
Harry crept closer to the shed and placed his ear against the cold wood."He did the right thing"said one voice."He went against our masters orders"said another""but it was still the right thing to do,the darklords greatest threat is now gone"stammered the first voice."NO, YOU IMPIDENT FOOL OUR MASTERS GREATEST THREAT IS STILL ALIVE!OUR MASTERS GREATEST THREAT IS THAT FOOL POTTER!!"screamed the second voice,Harry noticed that the second voice seemed to be female,he could not tell before as the voices were nothing but whispers.Harry jumped and let out a cry as he heard a loud *CRACK* one of the people inside that shed his dissaparated but another one of them was still inside and harry whipped out his wand incase his cry had been heard.
The shed door burst open an Harry stood as still as possible to wait for what was coming coming round the corner to the side of the shed.A hooded figure appeared out from the corner and Harry did not hesitate.Harry bellowed "CRUCIO" to the hooded woman,though Harry knew that this was a feeble attempt but he wanted to know who it was."Harry ,Harry ,Harry laughed the woman i have told you before you must feel the curse and feel the hate."i know that, but i like to know who my victim is before i end their life!"roared Harry,he was sure the hate he was feeling would surely be enough to do a considerable amount of damage to Bellatrix."CRUCIO"roared Harry again , he was feeding all his anger into the curse and it seemed to be working.She laye there on the floor moving around as though she was having some sort of fit and Harry stopped he knew what to do.

kind of a cliff hanger that am leaving you all on!!heh

cutie_pie13
damn i hate cliff hangers!! but i will live!!
anyway its great. post more soon!!!!

div
(Continuing on from last time)

Harry knew what to do.Harry knew that this woman had tortured a friends parents into insanity and although they lived their lifes were pointless.Harry knew she must pay ,Harry was not a cold blooded killer but this woman had to pay "Avada Kedavra" muttered Harry.She lay there on the ground lifeless .Harry didnt take satisfaction from what he had done but he knew he was right to do it.

mcd222
keep going

div
Chapter 8 Unexpected

Bellatrix was dead,that was one less worry for Harry.Harry had to get on with what he was supposed to do and this was to get the horcrux.Harry walked once again towards Tom Riddles grave trying to think how to get the horcrux without sustaining an injury.Harry decided that taking a look inside that little shed might help his attempt so he set off again , ignoring the impulse to lay down and rest.

mcd222
more more more

div
Harry reached the small shed.He walked as before to the side of the shed and listened to see if their was any voices.Harry waited for atleast five minutes before attempting to enter.Upon walking inside the shed it appeared to be nothing more than that, a shed but Harry knew better.Harry spotted a slightly rusted shuvel on the floor,He thought it might have been some use to him so he picked it up.Curious he was though to find out what was really hidden,Harry said clearly"Revelar"and he noticed the shed begin to change.The walls seemed to part to reveal large decorated ceilings.It was not a shed at all, it was a hiding place of Voldemorts whereabouts.Harry looked along the detailed walls and noticed that every door in the place had no handle or lock,instead on each of the doors was a snake with green gems in each eye.Harry thought how clever this was , this place was merely the entrance and behind each door Harry was sure it was something of importance though he knew that there was not Horcrux in this building.Harry knew that Voldemort had put the snakes on the doors as the way to enter each room,smart in one way but stupid in another.It was smart as it meant that only voldemort could enter each room and decide who goes in with him but stupid as Voldemorts ,now biggest threat could open each door.Harry did not want to take a chance of stumbling upon voldemort himself or even a group of death eaters,dementors , whatever lay behind those doors Harry didnt want to see ,atleast not yet.

mcd222
i like it keep going

div
Harry trudged out of the shed quietly, he was very tired but alert and on edge.He had decided to get this over with as fast as possible and hurried back to the grave.Harry still had the shuvel he took from the shed/mansion,he had decided that the best way was the muggle way,by hand.It didnt take as long as Harry expected to reach the coffin of Tom Riddle,though this didnt make the experience any more enjoyable.Harry noticed that their was already a hole inside the coffin,this was from the resurection of Voldemort not so long ago.
The door was removed with a quick wave of Harrys wand but what lay their was not bones or remains it was something which was strangely very familiar to Harry.
The coffin seemed bottomless,filled with the substance Harry had seen in Dumbledores office and in Snapes, although Harry abruptly stopped thinking about Hogwarts as the memories pained him to much.There was one main difference between the substance he had seen in Pensieve was the colour,Dumbledores pensieve was a white non liquid non gas non solid substance.Voldemorts was a shimmering pink, which by the least surprised Harry.
Harry first stirred the substance with his wand for no reason he could think of.He then plunged his face fast into the pink filled coffin.The surroundings began to spin faster and faster but eventually began to slow until it stopped.Harry was standing in a city surrounded by so many people he did not know which one was voldemort.Harry began to move, or atleast it seemed.He was not moving his feet though he was moving along gliding,he knew it must be because the person in the memory was moving also and Harry could not leave or remain in places which arent in a persons memory.He stopped moving in a dark alley,the large crowd of people had died down to one person and this surprised Harry very much, he had expected Voldemort but that was not who he saw instead he came upon a young woman who was not in the slightest attractive.She did not look very intelligent,she seemed to be pregnant.Harry wondered why a young pregnant woman would be in a dark alley,Harry didnt have much time to wonder as she walked forward and pulled out a very short,stubby and badly kept wand and pointed to a brick on one of the walls.
A large sign appeared on the wall"Madam Ferdellay Rare Seer"

div
Harry walked with the woman through a door which had appeared under the sign.Upon entering Harry recognised a strong putrid smell,one which was almost exactly the same as the scent which usually filled Harrys divination classes.

div
Comments?? comments been a little dry lately..( tht meen u dont like it??
let me know

cooldude1569
No its great keep going

jlee17xoxo412
yea, i like keep it up smile

div
kl kl was just thinkin that there hasnt been tht many replies so a thought people werent readin it no more.....i was wrong..

Post Soon awryt peeps

deathgod
plsssssssss continue the story soon yes yes

Brunette Angel
I love your story!! Please keep going.
I'm rootin' for ya! smile

Tank115
It is very good i like it i look forward to reading more

div
The woman in the memory sat down on a small stool which was placed beside a miniscule table, on the other side of the table was another small stool. Once both woman were seated the seers head dropped forwards and a few minutes passed , the seers head remained drooping in silence until she finally raised her head slowly. The other woman seemed very disturbed and angry she opened her mouth wide but no words came out, instead a strange hissing noise was emitted. The seers eyes had become green with red slits instead of pupils , she seemed changed, transformed. The hissing ended but her mouth remained open, words sounded from her open mouth, "The one , The saviour, The Dark Lord , has become of birth. Last of the line and Last of impurity,The one who will rid impurities . Let the purest be and the others gone , this child when shall be it born shall rid us of the filth which is around us and leave in tact which once was there ,others gone ...others gone".
The seers head dropped once again but, raised quickly and said "Hello my dear, welcome to Madam Ferdellays do you seek your future or fortune?" the woman,whos memory Harry was visting stood up fastly and ran quickly towards the exit. Harry soon found himself following a woman down the streets sobbing and wailing, it seemed she understood this message but to Harry he didn't understand. The woman stopped, she was hyperventilating, Harry wanted to help but there was nothing he himself could do. "NO NO NO!" she wailed loudly "SUCH A FOOL, NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED, WHAT EVIL HAVE I BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD" the woman had started running again , Harry didn't have to move anyway because whether he moved or not he followed her. She stopped again, it seemed as though she was going no where just running away constantly and screaming every time she stopped "Never should have happened, never....never...never...never "she was wailing again. "NEVER!" she let out a massive yell and it was followed by another noise a sound of deep agonising pain, the woman was running again but not as fast as she could have hoped ,she was in labour , she was about to give birth atleast this was what Harry could hear from the womans ramblings on. Harry didn't get to see much else after that as the memory ended there.

div
sorry if its not as gd as the other stuff, kinda meeting a block here i didnt really think this part through , i just wanted to let u all know i am still posting...

(comments wanted)

cutie_pie13
it was greatsmilesmilesmilesmile

post more soon plezsmile

div
kl i will try and post later..

div
going to be postin soon

div
just to let you know,

u myt think its kinda lazy an a suppose it is but im not sure from memory how the story goes in the other books, lyk whether voldemorts mother reaches the hospital or not so im just going to write it my way sorry..

div
Harry was thrown out of the hole he had dug. He sat on the damp earth thinking to himself about the memory, of course the women was voldemorts mother and she had been to see a seer this much was obvious but what Harry didn't get was where was the horcrux?

div
Harry sat there , mind blank for a long time not knowing what to do. He supposed that in the end dumbledore knew that there was something hidden in the grave but even Dumbledore as great a wizard as he was could not tell what it truly hid.

div
Harry knew that eventually the death eaters and Voldemort would appear but he felt safe at the moment, before he was on edge as he thought that there was a horcrux in the grave and he knew it would be protected with many spells but since it was not a horcrux and it seemed likely Voldemort didn'y know about it , he felt safe for the moment.

div
just adding as it comes to my head

deathgod
when will you post nexxxxt

div
maybe tonyt or sunday

danagrint
ok..

div
Harry's new found safety didn't last long as a loud crack alerted him to the presence of an aparating wizard. Harry crouched down and crawl behind a near gravestone. The deatheater would surely notice something suspicious if he/she discovered the body of Bellatrix or the freshly dug grave. Harry peered out from the gravestone and saw one deatheater but only one, Harry guessed that the deatheaters had shifts of walking and securing Voldemorts layer and that Bellatrix's shift had just finished and it was now the start of this deatheaters.
The death eater was about the same height maybe slightly taller than Harry , he couldn't tell whether it was female or male and he decided to find out. "LeviCorpus" muttered Harry, it was a simple spell which needed neither a lot of power or a lot of effort. The death eater was pulled up by the ankles and turned upside down dangling in mid-air. The deatheaters mask fell off and Harry laughed "Malfoy! you must be joking!"if Harry was expecting a malfoy he would have expected lucius or even his wife but no Draco. Draco raised his wand fastly."Expelliarmus" muttered Harry again with even less effort. Harry hadn't physically practised any of his defensive spells at all since leaving Hogwarts but he had spent time going over each spell in his head and they now seemed very simple. Malfoy had a worn down expression upon his face he looked as though he had expected this and that none of the events which had just happened shocked him. So , muttered Malfoy, what now? kill me i suppose? but of course your to noble for that aren't "Are you sure about that Malfoy?, maybe you should ask aunty bellatrix for her opinion" interupted Harry."Well then if you will kill me!"demanded Draco. "I will not kill a boy! i will not kill a boy who demands death, if it is death you want Draco , i am going to be the last person to give you that"Replied Harry. He flicked his wand and Draco's legs snapped together in mid air and his eyes shut. Harry left Draco floating unconcious and apparated from the graveyard.

deathgod
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

div
Harry went back to the cave in hogsmeade and he knew he couldn't live here it wasn't possible sirius was an animagus and Harry wasn't he was probably the most likely person to be noticed in the wizarding world so he couldn't travel atleast not by day.Harry sat down on a rock, he wondered how sirius had ever stayed here Harry felt as though he would soon go insane. He had been so consumed in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed Hedwig sittin on another rock sleeping, slowly breathing in and out . Harry gave her a soft prod with his wand an hedwig slowly opened her eyes and acknowledged Harry with a large hoot. Harry took the note from hedwigs leg and noticed it was the letter he had left at the ministry. "Lumos" muttered Harry and his wand tip ignited showering light upon the letter. He read his letter aloud " Dear Ron and Hermione , i have left and i'm sure you both know why. The prophecy was for me it didn't mention friends or helpers. It must be done by me it's the only way.

Harry" Harry noticed that there was writing on the other side of the letter which was not his it read ; "Dear Harry if this letter finds you then please know we both understand, well i do but Rons having difficulty and still thinks your , well he doesn't think you've made the best decision. We understand and hope you the best of luck and keep in touch Harry i mean it!. We can't be with you all the time but i want you to visit atleast.

Hermione and Ron."
Harry took comfort from this letter as he knew that Ron was probably sitting in his room telling Hermione how much of a prat he thought Harry was.Harry was about to write a reply when he realised that he had neither parchment or a quill.Harry as before returned to thoughts of where he could go to stay.His decision was to go to is house. 12 Grimmauld place. Harry knew that since Dumbledore had died some of the strong charms and spells placed upon it had lifted and headquarters had been moved somewhere else although since Harry was not in actual fact a member no one had bothered telling him the new location.

div
Comments??? please

deathgod
plsss continue

jlee17xoxo412
nice job

hey dudes
plz wright mor cause ur going great... this story rocks

hey dudes
mor=more

div
Thanks....

i'll post soon .. just need to go over the next post and check it

div
At Harrys new home he would have liked to have got lost in removing the darkness of the place but he didn't have the time. The only people that he could tell about his new home would be Ron and Hermione because anyone else would tell the order or the ministry , although this came with a few exceptions in the form of Ginny, Fred and George Weasley. Harry had sent hedwig away with 2 letters, a letter for Ron, Hermione and Ginny who where all at the same place and one for George and Fred. Harry summoned Dobby and Kreature and gave them both orders. Dobby was asked to come stay with Harry and make sure the house is cleaned and Kreature was sent back to work at Hogwarts for no pay. Harry found these small tasks rather tedious and annoying but also found them unavoidable which aggravated him because he felt that they were keeping him away from more important things like his concentration for Horcruxes although Harry seemed to be gaining more from the small tasks than from his deep thinking.
Harry would have fell into a deep sleep of depression if it hadn't been for Dobby, Harry realised what it must have felt for Sirius , he did not realise what effect the dark surroundings had on him although Dobby had now managed to redocorate everything in the house and remove everything with a connection to dark magic into one room of course with the exception of the portrait although Harry simply enough put a silencing charm on it and was surprised it work he thought that the amount of shouting done by the portrait when it was in use by the order had probably weakened the magic upon it. Dobby had at many times made Harry laugh and the mot memorable one was when Dobby made a banner which said "The Potter Manor". Harry was gradually getting happier but he was brought back down to earth on the first of September when Dobby woke Harry early to get him up for going back to hogwarts. Harry felt very awkward and close to tears, his home , his real home was now only a memory and Harry didn't realise how hopeless his mission was and felt a large surge of anger at Dumbledore for allowing himself to be killed and leaving Harry in such a large mess.

div
Harry was woken out of his gloomy slump when he was bruptly interupted by a large bang on the door. He wasn;t sure who it was but he couldn't ignore it. He opened the door and let in two Weasleys. Fred and George were bright and cheerful ,but this just seemed to annoy Harry. Harry's feelings where tossed out the window when Fred and George told him about how they knew about the Horcruxes due to eaves dropping by Extendible Ears. Harry told Fred and George everything about the grave and Bellatrix but neither had anything valuable to say to him , they agreed very much on how much of a mess Harry was in.
Harry joined Fred and George on a walk down Diagon Alley and really felt annoyed about coming to a dead end. Harry told the twins about how he had to talk to Ron and Hermione in person. For this, the twins definitely had a plan. Fred and George had just bought premises in Hogsmeade and had two new employees working there , Fred and George would let Harry sleep in the apartment above the shop and he could go into the castle or meet Ron and Hermione in Hogsmeade.
Harry agreed and Fred and George apparated to the Hogsmeade shop taking Harry with them. Harry had his cloak with him at all times now he didn't travel without it. Harry expected raised security at Hogwarts but didn't see or notice any. Harry maintained contact with Hermione and Ron by owl post , he had been sending Hedwig to them with short letters without detail under the name of Roonil Wezlib and hoped that they understood . It was a month before Harry seen the first students leave Hogwarts and enter Hogsmeade. Harry didn't see Hermione or Ron that day but he managed to gain entry into the castle. Harry followed close to students going back into the castle under his cloak and sneaked past Filch as he was frisking the other visible students. Harry managed to get upto the Gryffindor common room entrance but couldn't gain access and he didn't want anyone else to know he was here so he waited for a gryffindor and jumped quickly through the portrait after them. Harry grinned when he saw a grumpy looking Hermione and Ron sitting by the fire and noticed that Harrys old spot was filled be Ginny. Harry pulled he wand out of his pocket and said clearly "Muffilato" so that no one else around could hear the conversation. Harry sat himself on the arm of ginny's hair and enjoyed the couple of seconds playing with her hair and calling her name before she realised who it was "HARRY! STOP IT!" Hermione and Ron turned around and looked strangely at Ginny because of the sudden outburst and also because she had just shouted Harry , but he wasn't there atleast they didn't think. Ginny stood up and said "Come on" to a very confused Ron and Hermione. Harry followed too and was led into his old dormitory and Ginny pulled off Harrys cloak when she noticed him sit on the bed beside her.

deathgod
post more plss... it's been a while since your last post

div
Ron and Hermione just looked at Harry with utter shock, Ron rubbed his eyes an Harry laughed out loud. "Harry," Hermione started "I thought you weren't coming back" , "I'm not i'm only visiting but don't tell anyone , i sneaked in and i dont want to be bothered by teachers or order members" said Harry as Hermione opened her mouth in protest. "I came to see you three, i need help, im not sure what to do next and you three could probably give me better information than any ministry , school or order member could.". "Harry how long are you planning to stay?" added Ginny in the small gap between voices. "I'm not sure but probably a couple of days atleast". "Harry, but how? where would you sleep?". Harry hadn't thought about this but a plan formulated in his head the answer was very simple "The room of requirement" said Harry. "Good plan" said Ron.

deathgod
plss post longer next time plssss

hey dudes
awsam can ya hurry n post more

div
struggling to post alot, got school exams just now so story might be little thin for a while but it should start getting better soon

jlee17xoxo412
Originally posted by div
struggling to post alot, got school exams just now so story might be little thin for a while but it should start getting better soon

oh poo exams suck....i start high school exams in january.
but anyway take you time.....and do well on them.

by the story.......awesome smile

div
That night Harry didn't sleep much. He didn't take off to the room of requirement, he just sat in an arm chair beside te fire occassionally drifting off to sleep but never for too long, his deep thoughts seemed to keep him awake. Harry watched Ron, Hermione , Ginny, Seamus, and all the other gryffindors make their way down to the great hall for breakfast. Harry felt jealous of every single one of them because he knew that he should be there with them all he should be eating at the gryffindor table waiting until it was time to set off for a class but unfortunately Harry wasn't one of those people he was "Harry Potter The Chosen One." this title bored Harry too his wits end so he preffered not to think about it.
Harry took joy out of strolling around the corridors and remeniscing over past times that weren't too long ago. Harry lost in his thoughts didn't realise that he had managed to wander onto the very spot Harry so often dreamed of, although these dreams were not enjoyable. Harry had wandered through Hogwarts to the spot of Dumbledores death and when Harry realised this a huge lump formed in his throat but he fought hard and managed to force it away.
Harry wandered over the grounds and spotted Hagrid and followed him from a distance as he was with a class. Harry considered revealing himself to Hagrid but it wasn't worth the risk. Harry could not honestly say he enjoyed Hagrids lesson because he couldn't communicate with Hagrid and also because Hagrid was doing a boring lesson on Flobberworms something that Hagrid surely would not normally have done. Harry realised his time was limited and he couldn't wander the place he longed to be for much longer because song the lessons would be over and the students would be everywhere and Harry couldn't manage to keep his cloak on while surrounded by all the students.
Harry told Hermione and Ron and also Ginny about what he had done since he left the burrow and only Hermione seemed interested.

honey_bunny3000
ur story is great hope u post more soon

div
The first time Harry made his way to the room of requirement it was at night and the first thought was what if he was found in the room stumbled upon by Filch or some other member of staff but, then Harry remembered how he had tried to gain access to the room for many weeks and even on the eve of Dumbledore's death. Harry's stomach lurched unpleasently and he was amazed how a mental memory could cause his physical pain. Harry was astounded by the room that he had been given access to by the magical room. Harry had only thought of a small room with a bed to sleep but he was glad he had been given better. He stood gazing at the massive room with massive windows that looked out onto the grounds although Harry didn't go over to check which part of the grounds it overlooked. He was too busy and preoccupied by the amazing room which was filled with amazing dark arts equipment and a astrounding bed and a fire place with arm chairs resembling those from the gryffindor common room. Harry wondered why no one had ever used this as a sleeping place, although Harry remembered that very few people knew about the room , although he did wonder if everyone had been told of the rooms existence because that would have to had told the rest of the pupils how Malfoy managed to get the dementors into the castle and would have to have told them how this led to Dumbledoes death, Harry's stomach lurched again he knew he couldn't avoid it but he also knew that he wasn't yet really to face it and know that he was so alone in the wizarding world , so alone and defenceless. After a very good nights sleep in the room of requirement , Harry met Hermione in the grounds it was raining but Harry and Hermione found themselves seeking shelter underneath a familiar tree which inspired Harry and gave him unexpected warmth, it felt good to be back in a place of joy instead of the misery he was starting to get used to.
Harry asked the pained question about whether the room of requirement was known by all the pupils. Hermione said that on the start of term the new head mistress former transfiguration teacher had told the pupils that "Malfoy had breached the school boundaries by using an enchanted room to gain access to and fro the wizarding world allowing death eaters to gain entry to Hogwarts." Hermione said she thought the room of requrement was left out by the headmistress beacause she didn't want to risk a repeat performance by any other pupils and had told Hermione and Ron personally that the cupboards from both Borgin and Burkes and Hogwarts had been destroyed. Hermione had wanted to discuss with Harry the mysterious memory left at Tom Riddles grave. Harry told her that it was simple to him that his mother had been given the sight of her childs future and felt that it was best to leave a trace for someone . Harry didn't want to delve any deeper into this story because he knew Hermione would probably come up with some farfetched and complex idea . Harry wasn't spending alot of time in the gryffindor common room because he found it annoying to have to touch or whisper to someone every time he wanted to speak and also because when he did reveal himself in the dorms Harry and Ginny would start enjoying a long chat as if they were a couple again and, always had a strange awkward silence at the end after both realised that they had broken up but, it was obvious they still had feelings for each other.
Harry's time was spent dedicated to the dark arts or rather defence against the dark arts. Harry had been dedicated to it and found he himself also could create spells , although Harry's spells were usually counter curses or simple defensive spells. Harry wasn't spending much time on his thoughts of the horcruxes because at the moment all he could think about was avenging the death of dumbledore and killing severus snape. Harry knew if he was to kill snape or even at the least harm him he needed to be fast and collected in his thoughts, he learned this from the night of Dumbledores death when he tried to take down Snape to no avail.
One of Harry's favourite accomplishment was a cure to "Sectum Sempra". Harry wasn't sure how he did it but he had done it by the use of a boggart. He released a boggart and thought of snaped. He cast the sectum sempra spell and had learned the magical words for revive and had come up up with the counter curse "Sectum Revivo" although the wording was simple Harry spent minutes , hours and days trying to get the correct wand movement before he got it correct. The correct wand movement was a slash from bottom left to top right. Harry also changed some familiar spells. Harry strengthened his "Lumos" spell the same way as his favourite counter curse but changing the wording to "Lumos Porentay" the spell was a flash of blinding light aimed at the person on the recieving end at the word or as Harry alwas thought Snape. Harry was happy with his new creations and extensions and also happily read up on more complex spells and also strenghtened the ones he already knew. Harry had locked himself inside his wonderful living space only emerging after the end of dinner as Hermione and Ron usually brung him food to eat. Harry decided to take a break from extensive reading and excercising by taking a stroll during lessons down the halls and out into the grounds. Harry was walking joyfully down a corridor when professor mcgonnagol walked up right beside Harry , she was smirking at a peice of parchment when she stopped and turned around facing Harry. "Hello ,Potter" she said slyly. Harry stood frozen on the spot, he didn't know what to do so he slowly and quietly tried to walk away " Where are you going Potter?" she said again. "I believe Mr Potter , we need to talk. If you will , please follow me to my office but, do not take off your cloak as yet." Harry followed nervously.

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
Nice Story, but you need to work on your Grammar, etc. a bit.

Start a new paragraph every time someone talks and spell check never hurt anyone. smile

honey_bunny3000
great its really good post more soon

honey_bunny3000
hehe

div
As Harry approached the headmistresses office he heard her say "Albus The Great" and at once the the stone gargoyles moved and let them through into the spiral steps leading upto her office. "Please sit down Mr Potter we have much to discuss. As Harry sat down Professor McGonnagal started "Harry you have returned to my school. I find myself wondering why, although i know it is partly to do with your friends but that is not the only reason is it?"
"No , said Harry ,I came here to see my friends but i also needed help with something.
"I see, so you came looking for help in finding the horcruxes?" replied McGonnagal.
"yes? but how did you know?" asked Harry.
"Harry, When Dumbledore started with your lessons he did not expect his death to be so near as it was , but as time went by he told me of his thoughts that he may not be Headmaster by the end of term and this of course was true. Dumbledore knew something was not right and he trusted within me the secrets he had shared with you, how ever he didn't tell me that you also knew of the horcruxes and this was why i asked you if you had anything to tell me at the end of term "
"Yes he told me and that is the reason i came back but Professor , How did you know i was back?" asked Harry
"Well Harry the truth is that i don't have nearly as much power as Dumbledore had and much of his magic which had been in place had been lifted after his death and now the castle is more or less defenceless. I have managed to uphold the magical force which Diss-allows apparition in school, although my magic only protects the castle itself and not the grounds so anyone could apparate into the castle grounds although that secret is not known to anyone else but you and i." she said." And this leads me to the reason that i know that you where in my castle. I knew because i have seeked protection for my pupils in no other than "Weasleys Wizard Wheezes" i have seeked help from you friends who own their own chain of joke shops. I doubt you have seen the news as only owns containing messages from family members are allowed in the castle. The fact that i have seeked help from two young mischeivous boys may sound juvenile Harry but those two mischeivous boys have just been employed as the ministrys new line of defence. Fred and George had given me some defensive tips and also some of their defensive products in order to maintain security in the castle but along with these they gave me a map of Hogwarts showing each and every person and place in Hogwarts and they named it The Marauders Map. This let me see your location and this ,Harry is how i found you."
"That explains it then" said an exsaperated Harry.
"Harry we really need to cut the chit chat i have a favour to ask. I will be willing to let everyone in the wizarding world that you have arrived at Hogwarts late due to personal reasons and i will give no trace or hint as to your plans." said the professor.
"Well professror what's the favour?"
"Harry , the fabour is that i wish you to become a hogwarts employee."
"What?" stumbled Harry.
"Harry i have watched you on this map, it has been advanced by the weasleys and i have to tell you Harry as i have watched you in the room of requirement i have never seen anyone so devoted and so accomplished in the dark arts and i know you only wish to use it defensively." she said
"But professor ? i thought you couldn't see the room of requirement on the map?"
"You've seen the map?" the professor asked.
"Yes, last year but how could you see the room?" Harry asked
"well Harry as i have told you the previous headmaster's magic has been lifted and the magic which hid the room no longer exists, it can now be seen on any map of Hogwarts."

hey dudes
post post post

honey_bunny3000
its really good more more more

hey dudes
plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more plz plz plz post post post more more more

sammii
omg ur story is amazing ull giv jk a run 4 her money plzz carry on n add more rlation ship wiv ron n hhermione thans plz carry on xxxxx

Avada Kedavra
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

honey_bunny3000
post more ur killing me

honey_bunny3000
more more more
eek!

div
"But pressing on Harry, i need you" sighed Mcgonnagal.
"You need me professor?" asked Harry warily
"Yes Harry i need you as a teacher at my school, our school, the pupils school"said the professor with a glint in her eye which resembled a supressed tear.
"A teacher? i don't understand , what do you mean? i can't teach pupils i don't have qualifications"said Harry
"Harry i have watched you in that room, you have remarkable talent and enthusiasm any pupil would be priveleged to have you for a teacher and not because of your history but because of your talent."stated McGonnagal"Harry i know you may not like my idea but i have terms on which i think you may agree. First of all if you become an employee you would of course recieve payment which is perfectly fine i am sure you don't disagree with this? of course not no, another term is that you teach aswell as return as a pupil and i understand if at times you may wish to leave and do your duty as "The chosen one" but you will be expected to return to your subjects and take exams and other student activities. Now Harry i am short of a staff member and i have been struggling to find a teacher for "The Cursed Job" otherwise known as Defence of the Dark Arts. I only expect you to teach those in your year. So Harry do you understand and agree to these terms?" asked a grinning Professor known as Minerva.
"Ehm, well yeah i suppose but won't the order come carting me off as soon as they hear that i've come back" asked Harry.
"Harry i understand that you have missed out on some events since you left the Burrow and i understand that you have not been kept up to date with the orders latest news but i shall deliver the goods to you, Dumbledore was ofcourse the head of the order and he departed our world very recently and of course you don't need to be told but he had left the head of the order to me but i find my job stressfull enough so i decided to pass over leadership to a close friend of yours and your fathers Remus Lupin. Lupin was struggling in many ways Harry as you know but he has been given a job he is most suitable for and recieve proper repayment for his contributions, the ministry has joined forces with the order although it has been agreed to work seperately the ministry funds the order , which means Lupin recieves payment and he is now far better off than before which means everyone is better off."
"Wow , thats a big change" said an astounded Harry.
"Yes" laughed McGonnagal."Very well then it's done i will take care of everything and here is your timetable and i also have your books and other things in your dormitory as well as school robes and school supplies , the other gryffindors have been given notice of your return although i have left the news of your new job at hogwarts unknown to them i left that part for you."
"Ok then, goodbye professor." Harry set off to his dormitory instead of the room of requirement. The bell rang which meant the lessons had finished , Harry tried as quickly as possible to make his way to the portrait but was quickly swept into the crowd of students although his cloak was pulled off by students struggling by Harry kept his head down and managed to go unnoticed. he followed some first year Gryffindors through the portrait and into the common room.

honey_bunny3000
great i love the idea of harry becoming a teacherbig grin

div
thanks, anyone spare me the trouble of going in search of my ootp book and be able to tell me what pupils in harrys year still take datda(defence against the dark arts)

mcd222
would that not be hbp

honey_bunny3000
um there was hermioney ron harry dean i think? thats all i no of

div
yeah it would be in hbp but i was thinking of the DA list.

div
i'l check

yoda545
write more loving it

div
thanks

sammii
nevillle ron hermione dean n seamus i think thats all the book says stick out tongue

lzyjosh
nice story...i like the idea of harry bring a teacher...
but doesnt dat means the he got to teach his own friends???

div
Yeah , but he taught his own friends in the D.A so its not going to be that different its not really like being a full on teacher just someone capable of lightning the load on magonnagal.

honey_bunny3000
well hope u post soon

div
Thanks i will try

lzyjosh
ya plz post again

hey dudes
post more plz

div
Harry went back to his classes as instructed but he couldn't help but notice the stares he was getting from pupils and he wondered what story had been invented this time. He managed to ge through his classes and noticed that unexpectedly Slughorn was still here but he seemed paranoid and on edge. Slughorn hadn't took much notice of Harry in class and Harry hadn't returned to the place where he had left the book and didn't plan too. Harry had Defence against the dark arts last and he wasn't looking forward to it . He made his way down to the class room and as he entered cheers erupted. Harry looked around to a room filled with pupils many from different houses but familiar ones among them including Hermione, Ron ,Neville ,Seamus and Dean. Harry called Hermione to the front of the class as she mocked "Yes Mr Potter?". Harry asked Hermione to make a list of what needed to be covered this year in the class and Harry was surprised how easy it was to do. They didn't cover much in the first class Harry just asked questions to each of the houses and asked why there was no slytherins in the class, the answer to that particular question was that all the slytherins in his year had been pulled out by their parents because of unknown reasons which didn't surprise Harry.
Harry realised how much different the real wizarding world was than Hogwarts. This made him realise how glad he was to be back. Harry hadn't been back at the common room long before he was given a note from a shaking first year gryffindor.Harry opened the note and read

Dear Mr Potter
On behalf of our deceased Headmaster (Albus Dumbledore) you are requested to come to my office and discuss things of a certain matter of which you are involved.

Harry thought the letter was of strange humor and felt like investigating.

honey_bunny3000
more cant belive u left it there

div
sorry, just thought i should post something and i was kind of rushed i'll get working on the next post right now!

div
Harry made his way to Mcgonnagals office because although no name was left on it , it was obvious who it was sent from. Harry gave the password to the stone gragoyles and they parted and let him through. Harry made his way upto the door and knocked and was not left waiting long before someone answered.
"Come in Mr Potter , you took your time may i add."said the proffessor.
"Sorry proffessor" added Harry.
"Don't worry about it "laughed McGonnagal."Harry it is not i who would like to talk to you , it is Albus. Albus Harry is here". Harry stared at McGonnagal wondering what and who she was talking to, he looked around but didn't see any one in the room especially Dumbledore. Harry found out that she wasn't crazy as after a minute of waiting Dumbledore appeared...in a picture on the wall.
"Good evening Harry, How are you on this fine night?" asked Dumbledore.
"Dumbledore!" exclaimed Harry without thinking, Dumbledore laughed at this.
"Yes Harry it's me and i see you are glad to see me , you could not believe i would have left you alone in this world with such a burden on your shoulders? surely not. Harry i was planning to have this conversation with you at the start of term but you decided other wise" Dumbledore was smiling but he had a serious tone.
"Sorry professor but i didn't think that i would ever see you again and i knew that being around my friends puts them in danger and if i was too end the killing i had to act imediately and do it as fast as possible" said Harry very fastly.
"It is prefectly ok Harry i understand your reasons and i myself if i was in that position would have more than likely done the exact same." said Dumbledore very calmly.
"Harry, i have left the physical world but because of my, please do not think me as arrogant as i say this but it's true, because of my strength and power i have managed to expand on the abilities a portrait usually holds, do not be fooled though i can't leave my portrait i am just allowed more thought and memories than others and certainly more control. For instance i remember all about our little journey, quite hard to forget i think you will agree. I have alot to discuss with you which is why i have brought you here." spoke Dumbledore.
"Have you found the other Horcrux locations? sir" asked Harry anxiously.
"Well i know that your job is a lot easier than you think" said Dumbledore.
"What do you mean?" said Harry.
"I mean Harry , that more of the horcurxes have been destroyed than we think, two more so far that i know of. The destroyer of the horcruxes is the same person who had destroyed the horcrux we set out to find together on the same night as my death." Dumbledore neither flinched nor made any motion as he said this.
"How do you know professor?"asked Harry.
"I have made Remus Lupin aware of the situation at hand and he understands not to involve the order in our actions. He has helped me solve the locations and he has tracked them down, i am happy to say that none of the other horcruxes have been as difficult to capture than the one we captured." said Dumbledore.

honey_bunny3000
awesome

div
Might be posting again tonight..

lzyjosh
cool

div
"Harry we must get down to business, i would like to say i have a general idea of the two remaining horcruxes but the truth is simply that i have absolutely no clue and now that i am deceased it means i cannot follow up on any leads or go investigating outside the boundaries of the portrait realm." said Dumbledore.
"So you don't know where the Horcruxes are?" asked Harry.
"Well i have one thought on this subject and one thought only at the moment and you may find it simple and not worth mentioning but none the less i will mention it anyway." rambled Dumbledore."Harry i have one thought and that is that simply Voldemort has not gone un-noticed about our plans. With the majority of the horucruxes he has been alerted about our plans, well he knows someone has set out to destroy the horcruxes he does not know that any have been destroyed, he is blind to it due to the fact that he is arrogant enough to believe he has immense power and that no one alive could possibly conquer his defenses set upon the horcruxes." said Dumbledore.
"So you don't have any clue as to where he has hid the last two?" asked Harry.
"Not at this moment although Remus is working on it , but i think these two are not protected because it is the two house heirlooms. I think he has hidden them somewhere safe , not in a cave or any enchanted hidden place but in a common place, somewhere he frequently goes so that he can't see to their safety personally."
"What about the GraveYard!" Harry shouted out. Dumbledore laughed, "Harry you are a smart boy and that is an amazing guess but you are not the first to suggest and believe me it has been searched high and low by friends of mine" said Dumbledore." Harry i have kept you long enough and you should get going "
"Proffessor?," stammered Harry,
"Yes?" replied Dumbledore
"Sir i was wondering about , Snape , sir" Harry was hesistant about asking this but he had to.
"Harry you have every right to ask that question but i don't yet know if i can give you the answer that you want or even the answer that is right or wrong , please Harry it is time for you to go". Harry got up and left, Dumbledore hadn't change his tone but Harry could sense the sadness coming from him.
Harry went back to the Common room and sat down beside Hermione and Ron. Harry had been surprised at the lack of publicity he had recieved he was very grateful to not be stared at as much as usual but he couldn't help but think that their was a new rumour which was stopping people staring like Harry was an evil creature that could turn them all to stone, Hermione and Ron laughed at Harry when he said that but truthfully no rumour would now surprise Harry. Hermione settled matters by making him realise that all the rumours had usually been started by the prophet or the slytherins and since both were in short supply Harry wasn't the focus of everyone's eye.
Harry had been back for three weeks now and he enjoyed learning Defence Against The Dark Arts but he also enjoyed teaching it. He didn't have to cover many new spells or curses because the course was mostly old spells and enhancing the effectiveness and strength in them and learning how to control them and of course saying them non-verbally. School work was now just school work, Harry felt as if he had matured and that he had relazed more and realised that school work wasn't the end of the world, the end of the world was something else and if Harry didn't act fast the end of the world or atleast the wizarding world would be Voldemort. Harry hadn't seen Proffessor McGonnagal except in classes which was usually a struggle at such a complex level.
Harry spent his time in the library revising or writing school work or working on his classes. Harry seen Professor McGonnagal a few days later as she approached him in the common room.
"Harry , Albus would like to talk to you again ".
"Ok proffessor" replied Harry.
"Professor has he found new information ? , has he found the other two?" asked Harry excitedly.
"Not here Harry , wait till we are inside."said McGonnagal.
"Good evening Harry" said Dumbledore.
"Hi, sir" replied Harry.
"Hello Harry" said a familiar female voice.
"Tonks!, Remus!" exclaimed Harry.
"Hello Harry" replied Lupin. Harry noticed Lupin and Tonks holding hands and couldn't help revealing a suppressed grin.
"No time for chit chat," chuckled a slightly red in the face Lupin.
"We need to know if you found anything at Godrics Hollow" said Lupin.
"What?" said Harry "I didn't go to Godrics Hollow there was point"
"Well Harry there may have been a point because there may be a Horcrux hidden there."
"I didn't go i didn't think he would hide anything there , i didn't see a reason to?" inquisited Harry.
"Harry Voldemorts reasons are unknown to us all but i think it's still worth a try." Snapped Lupin.
"I see " said Dumbledore. "Please Professor McGonnagal, if you please"
"Very well Albus" said Professor McGonnagal. She lifted her wand out and an almighty flash sent both Tonks and Lupin flying backwards oof their chairs and into the wall.
"What are you doing ! "Shouted Harry.
"Please , Harry" said Dumbledore "Please calm yourself down, and i will explain"
"Ok?" said Harry not sure what was going on.

div
"Harry Lupin and Tonks were both under the imperius curse and were being controlled by someone i do not yet know" said Dumbledore.
"But ? How? i don't understand sir" replied Harry.
"Harry think of your position and Lupins position, you are great friends with Lupin and he respects you as much as you can't imagine and never would he ever snap at you. You both have a strange bond and its power is your weapon Harry, the one you don't always believe in you have the ability to love and love itself is one of the dark lords greatest fears. It is what you must arm yourself with , so don't push yourself away from love , embrace it Harry." said Dumbledore "But we are coming a bit off topic, someone had placed Remus under the imperius curse along with tonks and i could tell due to the fact that Remus snapped at you and that is something he would never do." said Dumbledore , who seemed to think this a reasonable explanation as he said no more. Harry left after this as Tonks and Lupin both needed medical attention and were whisked off to the hospital wing.

div
I'm going to go back to the start and post the whole story (what i've written so far) and will try to correct mistakes and other things and hopefully make it better,

honey_bunny3000
ok as long as u keep making more! lol take ur time but dont take too long

div
i'l try, already started and the start of the story is quite different but am tryin not to change it to much.

div
quick question for all ...., ehm do u like this start better than the original??

The faint buzzing noise of a nearby alarm clock awoke a scruffy black haired boy known by many as Harry Potter. Harry had been back at his home which he dreaded so much for only a week. Harry's first week back had been hardly noticed as his thoughts were filled with things that had happened previous to this dark grey summer.
Although Harry had been back for a whole week he had not stopped to take in his surroundings or to recognise the people he sadly gew up with, to notice the existence of the Dursley's. Harry's week back had been a blur filled with emotions and thoughts. His mind was ablaze with a riot of thoughts of hate, of anger , of grief, of fear.
For the first time since his return Harry got up from his bed and left his room. He made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen , for the first time acknowledging other people who lived in the house with him. He sank into a seat in the kitchen and was overwhelmed with emotion. Harry wiped a tear from his eye and tried hard to avoid the stares of the other three people sitting at the table with him.
"You, boy why are you crying?That's enough of that you little pansy, i don't want you coming down here and putting us into misery for no good reason, boy get to your room" spat Uncle Vernon, although this was a name Harry never used, to Harry he was known as "Him". Harry had expected nothing less from the Dursley's and was glad this was the last time he would return to this place.

which one do you prefer?? please tell me, the sooner you reply the sooner i can post..

honey_bunny3000
um ithink i like the second one better but its really wat u think that counts

div
klkl , thanks...

div
So Here it is, what i've done so far, some is completely different, some is a little different and some is completely the same...

The faint buzzing noise of a nearby alarm clock awoke a scruffy black haired boy known by many as Harry Potter. Harry had been back at his home which he dreaded so much for only a week. Harry's first week back had been hardly noticed as his thoughts were filled with things that had happened previous to this dark grey summer.
Although Harry had been back for a whole week he had not stopped to take in his surroundings or to recognise the people he sadly gew up with, to notice the existence of the Dursley's. Harry's week back had been a blur filled with emotions and thoughts. His mind was ablaze with a riot of thoughts of hate, of anger , of grief, of fear.
For the first time since his return Harry got up from his bed and left his room. He made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen , for the first time acknowledging other people who lived in the house with him. He sank into a seat in the kitchen and was overwhelmed with emotion. Harry wiped a tear from his eye and tried hard to avoid the stares of the other three people sitting at the table with him.
"You, boy why are you crying?That's enough of that you little pansy, i don't want you coming down here and putting us into misery for no good reason, boy get to your room" spat Uncle Vernon, although this was a name Harry never used, to Harry he was known as "Him". Harry had expected nothing less from the Dursley's and was glad this was the last time he would return to this place.
Harry made his way upto his room once again wondering why he had ventured out of it anyway, Harry would normally have been annoyed by Vernon but he didn't care , his mind was on other things. Harry lay on his bed and felt emotion welling up again ready to strike him into another mood. Harry was confused by it all, he hadn't a clue what he was supposed to do , what he was expected to do. The only thing Harry wanted to do was destroy Voldemort , but that couldn't be done because of complications.
Harry lay there for a few hours on his bed going through all the bad things that had happened to him through the years and wondered whether he could stand the pain, the loss, the expectations. Harry's thoughts had been on his Godfather Sirius Black, he was remembering all the things they shared and all the things they could have shared if he was still alive. Harry thought about how wreckless Sirius was and how he liked to waste no time and jump into the thick of it all. Harry realised that he really needed to be brave to suceed and he couldn't sit and waste away in self pity.
Harry didn't have a plan but he knew where he would go first. Harry didn't have a way to get to the Burrow , or atleast not a legal way. The solution was the only possible way and Harry didn't think it was such a bad idea, Harry would have to use underage magic and go against the Ministry. Harry wasn't sure of his future but he had to make a start now, he didn't know and didn't think Hogwarts would open again this year. Harry remembered thoughts from the previous school year in which he had mentioned going to Godrics Hollow, he would not go there as he felt it was a selfish thing to go for his own purpose.

div
Harry made the decision to go to the Burrow and leave privet drive forever and without a glance back at his unwanted home ,for so many years ,he dissapeared with a crack. Harry reappeared almost instantly outside the Burrow , The apparition wasn't as bad as Harry had remembered the past one's , he guessed he was getting used to it.
Harry walked across the wild grass surrounding the Burrow and knocked on the door. Harry waited for a few minutes before attempting to chap again. After he had chapped a second time and still recieved no reply he became worried, the Weasleys as they had once said themselves were considered by pure bloods "Blood Traitors" and most of the pure bloods left alive were dark ,evil people in ranks with Voldemort so Harry cautiously pushed open the door , although this was quite a tough job, Harry moved through the kitchen and heard silent whispers. Harry drew his wand and crept silently forward when he was greeted rather unfriendly by a bunch of red haired wizards , wands blazing.
"Expelliarmus!" yelled Harry as he repelled against over a dozen spells. "Harry !" screamed Mrs Weasley who darted forward , grappling Harry in a bear hug.
"Hi, Mrs Weasley" Wheezed Harry through her strong gripping hug.
"Harry i was so worried! when we heard you had gone , well we just panicked and prepared for the worst" said Mrs Weasley. After everyone had settled down everyone seemed to want to talk to Harry. Harry realised he musn't get sidetracked by silly re-unions. Harry cornered Ron and told him to go with him to his room. Harry explained the situation to Ron although surprisingly none of which Harry told Ron was really unknown to him, Ron knew Harry wouldn't just sit back and let other people do the work for him. Ron told Harry that he obviously had to tell Hermione and Harry agreed. Harry wrote a short note which wasn't detailed and written so that only Hermione would understand it. Harry stayed that night at the Weasley's as it would take two days until he could get Hermione's reply. Hermione's reply arrived just after dinner , Harry and Ron went upstairs to read the letter.

"Dear Harry and Ron,

Of course i can come, to the Burrow , and other places. For reasons you surely understand i can't say alot in this letter but i will be arriving tomorrow sometime.

Be Carefull,

Hermione.

The letter was short but it delivered the answer they awaited. Hermione was on her way, for a couple of hours Harry could relax. The next morning Harry got up from bed and went downstairs without Ron who was still in bed asleep. Everyone seemed to still be asleep so Harry went down to the kitchen when he saw someone sitting at the table with a trunk.
"Hermione!" said Harry half whispering and half shouting.
"Oh hello Harry" said Hermione "I'm so glad someone finally got up."
"What? How long have you been here ?" asked Harry
"Since around six O'clock, i thought someone would be ,you know i thought there would be someone on guard!" said Hermione.
"Really? why?" asked Harry
"Well...your here" said Hermione.
"Oh, right good point. I don't think anyone at the ministry knows i'm here? The order probably knows though? wonder why there's no guard?" said Harry
"They probably don't want to draw attention to the fact that your here , if there was a guard then the ministry would probably notice." said Hermione
"Fair enough, so you've been sitting here for hours?" asked Harry "Why didn't you wake anyone up?"
"Well i arrived and no one was up , so i let myself in and just kind of sat here. I didn't want to sneak about or anything incase there was a guard here. You know i don't think they would have enjoyed someone sneaking about the Burrow. I thought it was best just to wait. Why did i have to come here three days early?" asked Hermione
"What?" replied Harry
Well i was coming here in a couple of days anyway, why did i have to come sooner?" asked Hermione.
"I didn't know you were coming." replied Harry, "Why were you coming here?" asked Harry
"You don't know?" Squeaked Hermione, "Hasn't anyone told you yet?" said Hermione who had now calmed down.
"Told me?what?" said Harry.
"Oh my," said Hermione" Well i was coming here because of the wedding."
"The wedding? Oh right" said Harry realising what she was talking about. Harry forgot the whole mission thing and withdrew himself from his conversation and storming into a moody thought about why he hadn't been invited. Hermione could obviously tell what was on Harry's mind as she said
"Harry , i'm sure they were going to invite you, maybe they just couldn't reach you?" said Hermione hoping Harry would believe that , although she herself knew it was a bad lie and she also wondered why the Weasleys hadn't invited Harry to the wedding.
"What? oh yeah , sure" said Harry not listening as he was still in his deep thoughts , something he was doing a lot more than usual. Harry sat in his thoughts until he was interrupted by Ron.
"Hermione!" yelled Ron
"Ron ! be quiet your sure to wake everyone up if your shouting! " said Hermione.
"What?oh yeah, sure" said Ron
"You two are so alike! honestly. said Hermione .
"What ?" said both of them. Hermione laughed at them and then calmed down.
"Never mind. So Ron what day is the wedding?" said Hermione in an accusative tone.
"What? oh ehm in a couple of days i think , i'm not sure though you'll have to check with mum." said Ron
"So what's been going on lately?" asked Hermione having given up on trying to lure an answer from Ron about why he hadn't asked Harry to go to the wedding.
"Not much, we were planning to come get Harry today but when we got news about his dissapearance we had been put on red alert by mum and dad. They thought you had been taken by Dementors or attacked by death eaters but i told them you hadn't. It all happened really fast actually because a couple of minutes later we had been alerted Harry appeared."
"My dissapearance?" asked Harry.
"Well the order had been having you tailed , and the person who was watching you at the time was having tea with a squib that lives near you and when he checked on you , you had gone. I guess they just took it as a dissapearance?" said Ron. They were soon joined by the rest of the Weasley family. Bill and Mrs Weasley seemed to be waiting for something because they kept checking and asking for the time and going into the garden to check for something.
"Fleur's coming today" said Ron laughing after Harry gave Bill a queer look when he ran out into the garden and yelled "Should be here soon!".
"Oh right ," said Harry laughing too.
When Harry had some time to himself he couldn't come to terms with the fact that a marriage had been arranged during such a dark time. Harry was happy for Bill and Fleur but he saw it mostly as a set back. Harry went to bed to sleep after dinner, he was tired and all the changes that had been made had weakened him and he felt exhausted as he flopped onto his bed and into a deep sleep.
Harry jumped, he was standing in a place he never thought he would be again and never wanted to be again. Harry was in the Graveyard , the one he was brought to at the end of the Tri-wizard cup. Harry looked around and saw nothing more than he expected. There was a rank of death eaters all of which surrounded a man in the middle, the man was wearing acid green robes and was standing watching all his followers stand around him. Harry couldn't see any of their faces because each was wearing a mask, although Harry could easily name a few.
"Severus , come forward" said the snake like voice. Harry's body filled with rage and anger and if he had known that he couldn't really do anything as he wasn't really there then he would have attempted to murder the fools who stand before Voldemort, especially Snape.
"Tell me what i want to know!" Commanded Voldemort,
"I know nothing master, nothing of value" said snape.
"Severus do not play games with me, you are holding back information from me and if it had not been true that you have helped me and given me more support than any of the others here then i would have killed you here and now!" shout Voldemort.
"I know nothing master , nothing i am sure that would be valuable to you." grovelled Snape.
"Snape no more lies,"shouted Voldemort." I know you feel that i only rise above you in power and i know you feel that you are in many ways better than me but trust me snape, you cannot hide your thoughts from me!. So tell me snaped, What lies at Godrics Hollow?"
"Nothing at all sir, nothing" muttered Snape,
IF THAT IS TRUE THEN WHY DID YOU TELL DUMBLEDORE TO GO THERE? WHY DID YOU TELL HIM ? WHY!!" yelled Voldemort.
"Only as a set back sir, he was eager to know the prophecy and i told him you had given me information about a written version of it at Godrics Hollow." snivelled Snape.
"I sense no lies, you have once again been useful to me , although be warned Snape , i have always sensed betrayal from you ,the only thing i lack is evidence and for your lifesake you had better hope i don't find any." said Voldemort. Harry woke up after that in a cold sweat. He didn't know what to think, he wanted snape dead that was for sure, but had Snaped really lied to Voldemort, because as Snape and Harry know, Dumbledore knew the prophecy and he was the only one to hear it so why did Snape tell Voldemort different? Harry didn't bother thinking about Snape being on the good side as killing Dumbledore is definitely not something someone on the good side does. Harry sickened himself to think this but he agreed with Voldemort, he agreed that he could sense betrayal from Snape, although Harry didn't agree he was betraying evil, Snape was only betraying Voldemort.

div
Snape probably expects Harry to suceed in destroying the Horcrux's and weaken Voldemort and he will probably do the same as he did before the summer, let others do the work but he will deliver the kill. Harry's anger increased even though he knew Snape wasn't working for Voldemort but instead working for himself.
Harry lay in bed for a while before getting up , when he did get up he could sense a strange awkward atmosphere in the Burrow.
"What's going on?" asked Harry.
"Ehm , it's Hermione she's in a bit of a state" said Ron.
"Why?" asked Harry. Ron pushed a copy of the Daily Prophet into Harry's hands and said
"Read that". Harry looked at the prophet and he realised what was wrong just by reading the title.

Voldemort Kills Famous Foreign Seeker

Ministry officials have told the prophet today that the two bodies found were indeed Viktor Krum(Bulgarian Seeker) and Igor Karkaroff(Headmaster of Durmstrang Wizarding School)It is beleived that Igor ran away after the announcent made by Dumbledore(Former Hogwarts HeadMaster)that voldemort had indeed returned to full power.Karkaroff fled without telling anyone and leaving his school pupils at Hogwarts after the end of the Triwiard Tournament.It is further believed that Viktor Krum after returning home to bulgaria finished his last year at durmtrang ,set out to find Igor as they were close friend.Igor was wanted by Voldemort for putting a number of his "Death Eaters" in azkaban by supplying the name of Voldemorts closest associates.Igor was in fact a Death Eater at one point but was only too willing to give information on the dark lord to the ministry.Viktor Krum supposedly found Igor hiding in a small cottage in the middle of a bulgarian forest.
It is suspected that Krum was followed by a death eater to the where abouts of Igor an both were executed upon discovery.Both bodies were found by an unsuspecting muggle who lived on the outskirts of the forest.

Harry pushed the paper aside and just stared at Hermione who was sitting at the table with her head in her hands.
"Sorry Hermione, it's a real shame i hope your ok" said Harry. Hermione bursts into tears again and said
"Thanks Harry, i just can't believe he's gone".
The next few days Hermione seemed to get a lot better she was still a little pale looking at times but she seemed to have dealt with it.Among the dread and fear , joy was spread by Mrs Weasley who had taken the liberty of planning most of the wedding herself, Ignoring the comments thrown at her by an almost outraged Fleur De'lacour.Harry was most greatful to Mrs Weasley as she had managed to lift the gloom of Krums death , and Harry's troubled thoughts even if she had not meant it.
Harrys mind had wandered for the first time since Dumbledores death on something other than death eaters and voldermort, he was now quite glad that the wedding was happening."Ronald Weasley, chirped Molly , get out of your bed now and get changed into your dress robes at once!"...Ron let out a groan and Harry couldnt help but laugh.This startled him very much.He wasnt sure when the last time was that he laughed.Harry followed the same instructions as Ron and changed into his dress robes from the Yule ball,Harry had grown a bit since then but his dress robes were still ok, although it was a bit tight but barely noticeable.
There was a buzzing atmosphere in the Weasley household , since there was so many weasleys it was hectic, a constant flourish of red hair.
Although Harrys mood had lifted , he hadnt stopped to think about one thing..where was the wedding going to be held?Ron answered this very proudly,"We are travelling by port-key to a French wizarding estate courtesy of Fleurs family".
Finally when the weasley family was ready they all gathered outside ready to head off to the French estate.Their departure however was delayed due to an unexpected arrival,there before every single person, the weasleys,Harry and Hermione stood the one family member of the burrow who was definitely not invited.
"You !,screamed Mr Weasley, Leave right now!! you are a disgrace to the family and you are not wanted here!!"
This unexpected visitor was of-course Percy Weasley.With that the weasleys,harry and hermione each held onto a fancy glass ornament which was spouting orange and red sparks,this was the port-key.

div
After the usual dizzyness subsided, everyone was left in shock apart from Mrs Weasley who had booked the estate.The estate in Harrys eyes looked more like a cathedral type mansion than an estate.The guests started arriving in groups,Harry hadnt expected that many guess from the weasleys side and he was right,there were ofcourse the order members although not that many,Mr Weasley said that this was because the order was very busy just now and since losing two of its main members keeping ahead of voldermort was now a hopeless dream.
Harry was correct about the amount of guests from the Weasleys side but was taken about by the amount of people who had arrived that had come from Fleurs side.Mrs Weasley kindly explained to them all that the De'lacours were an important family in France or atleast a very well respected family.
The time came for the service to begin,everyone took their seats.They were all outside in the garden,row of seats had been set up and four very fancy looking thrones stood at the head of the garden,Harry guessed that this was for the parents,Mr and Mrs Weasley on one side and Mr an Mrs De'lacour from the other side.
Their was an excited whisper carrying through the grounds by all the wizards an witches,although it was hard to make out as it was all in french.The service began and everyone fell silent.
Wedding music was played which shocked Harry, he had expected something far different although his shock died down when Ron told Harry that the music was the choice of his muggle loving father.
Harry wondered where Bill and Fleur where as he could see no sign, it looked like he was the only one who noticed this but kept quiet as it seemed rude to speak.
The music stopped and Harry looked up to the fully erected arch-way at the top of the garden,what looked like golden rain started falling from above it looked like rain but was dry and felt like fine silk.Two seconds later a loud Golden bird flew down and let out a massive screech.This was obviously the announcement of something as everyone had started clapping, Harry feeling left out joined in.
Fleur and Bill arrived a minute later both riding seperate winged horses,There form reminded him of Thestrals ,but these were smooth and gave out an auro of happiness and joy in appearance they resembled Unicorns.A loud crack brought Harry back to his senses,a man in gold robes appeared in the alter,he must be the minister Harry thought to himself, but then he thought are there wizard ministers?his question which remained in his head went unanswered,The man in the golden robes lifted his wand to his throat but spoke no words.Harry heard a voice inside his head or what seemed inside his head.He looked around to see who was speaking,he glanced along to Hermione who also looked puzzled.The words spoke "We have come together today, to announce and make stronger the love of two beings",Harry looked at the minister typed figure in the gold robes but his lips werent moving,We have gathered to listen to these two beings admit their un-dying love for each other"Harry sat in his seat perplexed although Hermione seemed like the others now perfectly normal."We watch as young love unveils its self before our eyes,and we hope that this love before us is ever lasting"spoke out that same peaceful warm voice again.Harry was now so totally clue-less that he decided to give up and simply listen to the words from the unknown source.Harry could tell that the mysterious voice was supposed to be and he caught on that this was part of the wedding,The voice continued until finally it came to its last sentence"Do you take bill weasley to be your newly wedded husband?"Fleur nodded,"Do you take Fleur De'lacour to be your newly wedded wife?"Bill nodded also , "i know pronounce you husband and wife"a great cheer and applause announced the end of the service.
Harry was happy the service was ended as now Fleur and Bill were married but Harry was also happy as he got to ask that question which had been bothering him since the start of the service,"What was that voice??"he asked wearily to Hermione and Ron."That ,announced Ron"was an Adultus Artificiolsus".
"Its a sort of human breed , very very rare and very expensive,They were once human or wizards,they are born not made, just like tonks is metamorphagus.They are born with ultimate knowledge.They know secrets to the wizarding world although they havent ever shared this information"."we needed them to help with the wedding because of the language difference, the way it works is that a mind link is ceated with each individual and the Adultus Artificiolsus speaks the cermone in their language so that english speaking people hear english and the french people hear french".Harry had almost dozed off on this explanation and now wished he had never asked,he had understood rons explanation enough to now move on from the subject.

div
Their was a massive after party held in the mansion type estate.Bill and Fleur had already left for their honeymoon so it was left to the relatives and guests to handle everything.
Harry ,Ron and Hermione sat down at a fair sized table along with,Fred,George and ginny weasleyHarry sat and pretended to listen to how well fred and georges joke shop was doing but truthfully he had trudged back to the start.The day was over, he was thinking about what he would be doing next and where he would be going and who would be coming with him.
It didnt take long for him to come to part of the solution,he would go alone.Harry was going to lose his career options by going on his suicide mission but he would not let Ron and Hermione do the same, they had worked hard through their time with Harry.They deserve a future that Harry may not get.This was Harrys mission,His destiny,his prophecy.Harry woke early that morning after the wedding ,after the party.The plan formed in his head or atleast the plan for today,the rest of his journey would remain unknown.
Harry did not like what he was about to do and would much rather have stayed at the Weasleys but that was a selfish decision he could not make.Harry crept quietly down the stairs to the ground floor ,as he suspected nobody was yet awake but he knew he did not have time to wander about so he turned and walked over to the fireplace and placed his hand into the ashpot filled with a green powder,Floo powder.Harry muttered "ascendio" and the fire lit,he scattered the green powder through the flames which in turn also turned green.He stepped inside the Fireplace and said as clear as he could "The ministry of magic".
He stopped spinning and was met by a young looking male who wore a name tag with the name trenton fowly, beside his name it read Qualified Auror.Harry stepped out of the what he supposed was a fire place,although it didnt resemble one in the slightest.The young auror asked for a name and a reason for being in the ministry which Harry answered dully , Harry Potter, to see The minister of Magic.Harry was sure that normally wizards and witches would have to show indetification but he was sure the auror knew who he really was as Harry caught him glancing at his forehead

honey_bunny3000
yep i defently like the second one better

div
gdgd, right setbacks...heh seem to be a few....

ok

1.) I am about to start my exams on Monday 16th January.(3weeks long).

2.) I had re-drafted a lot more than i posted but i deleted it! (such a fool)

3.)Computer not working so great , internet connection faulty!!..

but i hope to post soon ...hopefully....

honey_bunny3000
its ok we understand right guys?

div
klkl gd stuff!

jus checkin! //..scooter

Sexy_SaraJane
THATS WAS TOTALLLY........ WIKED blowup

hey dudes
umm y did u start again??

honey_bunny3000
post post its been a month!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.