Rune king Thor vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The True Fear
The two most overused VS' guys on this forum.

DrDoom101
Current, loses but doesnt die
Classic, loses but doesnt die
8th day, loses but doesnt die
Trion, no clue

Lucid Lui
RKThor does what he did to Mangog...

guy222
RKT

Endrict Nuul
RKT

Barbarian Shams
Even worse than if it was just King Thor with Odinforce. The most powerful version of Thor here has not only the fullpower and knowledge of the Odinforce, but also the power and knowledge of the Runes, Asgard's most ancient and powerful of magics. With all of this power, it will be easy for Thor to strip Juggs of Cyttorak's enchantment and then destroy him with a single full-powered Godblast empowered by both the Odinforce and Rune magic. 10/10 for Super Thor.

Hannibal-Lector
all sept trion juggy lose this 1

celestialdemon
RKT easily

Lumby
Originally posted by celestialdemon
RKT easily

Xplosive
Actually RKT destroys him, if chooses so.

Bentley
Regular Thor beats Juggernaut, this guy stomps him.

janus77
regular Thor's never beaten regular Juggernaut. he used the GodBlast but it did sod all.

I need to see more of RKT's feats and their context as well, he seems to be as hyped up as some of the GLs/Flash are.

but given that he is supposed to be above Odin, I'd think he could smash Cyttorak's charm and Cain Marko in one.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
I need to see more of RKT's feats and their context as well, he seems to be as hyped up as some of the GLs/Flash are.

RKT, The Flash and the Green Lanterns all have feats to back it up.

Unnatural-POWER
RKT erases Juggernaut from existence.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
RKT, The Flash and the Green Lanterns all have feats to back it up.
umm an assertion doesn't do much to prove the case.
it's not about feats alone, if you'll read what I wrote, it's about context and getting a more balanced appraisal of a character's abilities.

guy222
poor juggy

Harbinger
RKT

vansonbee
thor

Space M ummy
Originally posted by janus77
regular Thor's never beaten regular Juggernaut. he used the GodBlast but it did sod all.

but given that he is supposed to be above Odin, I'd think he could smash Cyttorak's charm and Cain Marko in one.

this is completely false. REGULAR Thor used Mjolnir to cut off cain's link to cytorrak, completely nullifying out Jug's forcefield and invincibility.

The only reason juggernaut didn't get murdered is because THAT thor still had the 60 second time limit in place re: his hammer- he could only pull off the magic barrier for one minute, lest he revert.

Current thor does NOT have this problem, and mjolnir is still just as versatile. He could pound on the now vulnerable jugs and KO him at his leisure.

and that's not even RKT. just regular Thor.

RKT wins this 10000/10.

occultdestroyer
RKT beats any version of Juggy, even Trion Juggs

thtadthtshldntb
RLT takes Juggernaut stuff him up Cytorrak's rear end, and then kills both with a Godforce blast.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
RKT beats any version of Juggy, even Trion Juggs

No.

Mindset
Trion Juggs > RKT

How so?

Knowsbleed33
RKT>Trion Juggs

How so?

Mindset
So you make a statement, then when I ask you to back it up you ask me a question instead?

Brilliant.

I love you.

Knowsbleed33
It worked. You weren't able to answer the question.

Mindset
RKT is stronger because he has a hammer.

Knowsbleed33
And wings on his helmet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.