question about Sup comic continuity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Is the superman that is now in the comics today, the same that debut in the Man of Steel Mini series, and the one that died, and the one that became sup red/blue?

Or did they revamp and start his character over again?

Just checking.

Oh and are they still doing stories that cross over all of Sup's titles, or do each of the titles have their own self contained stories?

Meaning does a story in Adventures continue in the next issue of adventures and not in Action comics?

Avalonofthewind
Same Supes.
They did just bring back pre crisis Supes as well.
There are also 2 Lex luthors, 2 Superboys, and 2 Supergirls as well right now.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Same Supes.
They did just bring back pre crisis Supes as well.
There are also 2 Lex luthors, 2 Superboys, and 2 Supergirls as well right now.

What the fuk, why?

How did all of that happen?

FL_waverunner
It's a really long story, but makes for great reading. Check out the Infinite Crisis story line for the details on all this. I suspect anyone who has followed Supes from the golden age, through the silver age and through his revamp after Crisis will appreciate this long-awaited return of the original Man of Steel...

Ron Jeremy
Originally posted by FL_waverunner
It's a really long story, but makes for great reading. Check out the Infinite Crisis story line for the details on all this. I suspect anyone who has followed Supes from the golden age, through the silver age and through his revamp after Crisis will appreciate this long-awaited return of the original Man of Steel...

Hmm the original man of streel could not fly - but that was even before me smile Yes I appreciate the return of Pre Crisis Supes.

redcaped
I had a comic when they go to Africa and there is a volcano in eruption forcing Clark to investigate, then he sees an ape trying to stop the lava the same way he is capable of. Sorry, I am going like the 1978 score. Where is the kryptonian ape~did it find its evolution or was it cancelled?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.