Batman TAS: Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
I know there was "Mask of the Phantasm", but there was also one that featured Catwoman. It aired on Cartoon Network a good while back. Anybody know the title?

*PS For fans of "The BATMAN" Batman VS Dracula airs tomorrow on CN.

Doc Ock
Catwoman has not been in any of the animated movies.

You are mistaken.

brainchild81
Never!!!! I saw bits of it. It was in the same art style as the "World's Finest" movie was in.

Doc Ock
Nope.Never happened.

Go to any Batman movie site and look up the animated movies.

OB1-adobe
As far as I know there is:

Mask of the Phantasm
Sub Zero
Mystery of the Batwoman

All of these were never featured as episodes, so if you want them, they come seperatley from the seasons.

brainchild81
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
As far as I know there is:

Mask of the Phantasm
Sub Zero
Mystery of the Batwoman

All of these were never featured as episodes, so if you want them, they come seperatley from the seasons. Thanks. Did Mystery of the Batwoman feature Catwoman?

bakerboy
Those previous animated movies were excellent, just as the animation series. My favourite one is the mask of the phantasm. I hope that batman vs dracula will be as good as the other ones.

And i dont remember catwoman in any of the animated films.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by brainchild81
Thanks. Did Mystery of the Batwoman feature Catwoman?

Nope

starwing
There are actually two Batman animated adventures on the Mystery of the Batwoman DVD release. There is the feature film title involving the Batwoman, but then there is also -- separate from the feature film -- an excellent original short film titled Chase Me featuring Batman going after the Catwoman (with the soundtrack being some cool jazz music).

Doc Ock
I own Mystery of the Batwoman on DVD and that's not on it.

starwing
Description text from Amazon.com:

"The Dark Knight is back in this all-new feature-length thriller featuring the voices of Kelly Ripa (Live! With Regis and Kelly), Kyra Sedgwick (Born on the Fourth of July) and Hector Elizondo (The Princess Diaries). The Penguin and Rupert Thorn are criminal cohorts with a scheme to sell illegal weapons. But there's a new super hero in Gotham City who has other plans for the evil entrepreneurs - Batwoman! With high-tech gadgets and powerful punches, Batwoman proves to be a formidable crimefighter - the only problem is that the Dark Knight has no clue who she is! And when Batwoman crosses the criminal line, Batman must identify whether or not this new player is really an ally! Join the world's greatest detective in this exciting new adventure that will keep you guessing until the mask is pulled off! The DVD includes an exclusive Batman animated short, 'Chase Me' from the Emmy(R) Award winning writers Alan Burnett and Paul Dini."

Doc Ock
Animated short??

So it's not a movie then.

starwing
No, it's not a movie but it is the only new Batman adventure that features the Catwoman and it is related the the Batwoman DVD after all. Nothing wrong with mentioning it since the film chase me may or may not be the new titled Batman piece that brainchild81 is searching for. No harm in helping out someone's search by pointing out something that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Btw, why didn't you find Chase Me on your Mystery of the Batwoman DVD? Didn't you do a thorough search through the menu? Hmmmmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doc Ock
Originally posted by starwing

Btw, why didn't you find Chase Me on your Mystery of the Batwoman DVD? Didn't you do a thorough search through the menu? Hmmmmm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes I did roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it's not on it.

This must be a new feature.

Mazza
what does TAS stand for?

Doc Ock
The animated series.

Mazza
thnxs smile

sevenman
maybe its a two parter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.