The 99 Cent Store.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
You probably have 'The Dollar Store' in your neck of the woods, AKA, The Dollar Tree, but do you have a 99 Cent Store?? I do.

Why pay a dollar when you can pay 99 cents?

For every hundred items you buy at the 99 cent store, you save a dollar, as opposed to shopping at The Dollar Tree.

All I know is that for $3.96, plus tax, you can buy eggs, turkey sausage, chedder cheese, and red peppers to make sweet asss omelets!!!! eek!

This should last you a week!

(this has been a Tired Hiker tip moment to improve your livlihood, peace Cracker!!!) smile

Tired Hiker
Terd brains! smile

silver_tears
Doesn't "terd" have a 'u' no expression

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silver_tears
Doesn't "terd" have a 'u' no expression

Yeah, U are a Terd! smile

French Tip
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
You probably have 'The Dollar Store' in your neck of the woods, AKA, The Dollar Tree, but do you have a 99 Cent Store?? I do.

Why pay a dollar when you can pay 99 cents?

For every hundred items you buy at the 99 cent store, you save a dollar, as opposed to shopping at The Dollar Tree.

All I know is that for $3.96, plus tax, you can buy eggs, turkey sausage, chedder cheese, and red peppers to make sweet asss omelets!!!! eek!

This should last you a week!

(this has been a Tired Hiker tip moment to improve your livlihood, peace Cracker!!!) smile

I have
The Dollar Tree
99 Cent Store
The Dollar Store
and,
For a Dollar

All within 5 miles of my house erm

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Yeah, U are a Terd! smile

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.