20 rebor and 20 shadowtroopers And Desann vs Traya, Malak, and The Exile Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
This is not against the rules because The Reborn and shadow troopers are units. Now 40 average force sensetives and Desann vs these three. Also if the trio is pwning really bad then lets remove Traya.

Fishy
What the....

the troops do not stand a chance..

Malak is a front line General who lives to kill troops like that.
Kreia would easily destroy all 20 in a split second. She can do it against councillors she does it against Sith assassins. She could have done it with a few Jedi in the cut content. She would rock the world of 20 of those troops in seconds.

And then you have the Exile, he'd take Desann and slaughter him. And if he can't do it within a minute he will be joined by Kreia and Malak.

Darth Avis
Im going to pull an Avis (lol) and make it 100 Reborn And 100 Shadowtroopers vs Malak and the Exile.

Darth Traya
Lol

Darth Traya
Umm...

Darth Avis
Hey Traya havent seen you in a while. 200 vs the duo Whats your opinion.

Fishy
Thats a lot harder all of a sudden... Okay Location? And how are the troops possitioned?

Guarding certain area's in small groups or is it just a battlefield in the middle of the desert with two hundred troops firing at Malak and the Exile?

Darth Traya
Nice to see you too Avis!

Depends. If Clone Wars Windu could obliterate super battle droids with his fists then Malak could do something worse...

naughty

Fishy
Well okay... But lets assume that the CW cartoons are bullshit..

Malak and the Exile will have a hard time blocking two hundred blasters bolts coming at them at the same time. Now if they have any kind of environment that allows hiding of any way or form. Or allows them to use the force on the environment against the troopers then the troopers are screwed.

Gryn Jabar
CW cartoons are canon, Lucas ****ing loves them.

Fishy
They contradict the movies with the power of the Jedi. And because of that they are bullshit in my eyes.

Darth Traya
Very true, I think that they are utter nonsense. But they are still canon.

Darth Avis
clonewars was a commercial. It was getting people to see episode 3. That is all it is. They are fighting in the Yavin 4 temple. Reborn are jedi BTW.

Darth Traya
Malak and the Exile win. They both dodge through the ruins then massacre everyone.

Darth_Glentract
Kreia can still just waste them. The Exile and Malak would probably cover her while she is ripping them apart with the force. In a hallway, they won't be able to bring all two hundred guns to bear. The Reborn aren't Jedi, Avis. They are more regular people with lightsabers.

Darth Avis
they were dead jedi in the valley of the jedi that drank beer and came back to life. Traya was removed from this thread.

Darth_Glentract
Nope. They were regular people, not drunk Jedi.

Anyway, Malak and Exile still win. One or the other could still block all the blaser bolts coming down the hall while the other smashes them against walls; impales them with their own blades, electrocutes them ect.

Darth Traya
Yep. You saw how Malak handled those two Jedi on the Star Forge. He butchered them.

Fishy
Yeah they would slaughter through those people especially in a place like that. An open field would have given trouble but a place like that? Easy as pie.

Darth Avis
new location. Tatoonine desert.

Darth_Glentract
I see the Exile using beat control and killing them with control of a Krayt Dragon.

Or, they just move out of range and then kill them with lightning from far away.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Very true, I think that they are utter nonsense. But they are still canon.

There goes the last shred of hope I had for this forum. Cartoons being canon just makes every last debate with the PT jedi worth shit.

DrDoom101
malak alone would take all the dark troopers

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I see the Exile using beat control and killing them with control of a Krayt Dragon.

Or, they just move out of range and then kill them with lightning from far away.

The Exile didn't have the power to do something like that. He could barely control a normal animal.

Lord Simus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
There goes the last shred of hope I had for this forum. Cartoons being canon just makes every last debate with the PT jedi worth shit.

Actually Janus I think the only reason GL approved the Clone Wars cartoon was to give a reason for Grievous's sickly cough.

Darth Avis
Listen to me. Lucas, like every other human that is not uber religious, wants money. He made the cartoon as a commercial to make more MONEY off little kids who think "wow the jedi can do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then will go watch the move for $7.

Lord Simus
I know it was a freaking commercial, all I'm saying is the only part of it that was actually canon was grievous getting his chest crushed.

Darth Avis
yea that too.

Lord Simus
Huh?

Darth Avis
it was also for the crush thing, But it was more for commercial than anything.

Lord Simus
The crush thing is canon do you think GL just had him cough for no reason?

Deus Ex
I think the cartoons are a cheaper way of having more money come in.

Darth Avis
exactly. duhduhda.

Off topic
where is Faunus?

Deus Ex
School, I think. LIfe too. I haven't seen him in some time. Hope everything's okay.

Darth Traya
Yep, I know. The cartoons are utter crap. George Lucs must have been on crack.

Deus Ex
No, not crap. He's smart. He's not worried about consistancy in the series; that's something the fans like us get hung up over. To him, it's a hobby. He makes something (And not exactly 100% either. The SW series has more plotholes than Norway has snowflakes), makes money off of it, becomes famous. Win-win.

Now if he were a perfectionist and someone concerned with consistancy, he'd have been Tolkien-esque in that regard, and we wouldn't be fighting over issues of canon. Period.

Darth Traya
That is partially why I prefer Tolkien to Lucas.

Sorgo
The CW cartoons are Canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.