Sentry VS. frieza (DBZ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RAGE17
i dont really know shit about DBZ....but whatever who takes it?

the Darkone
DBZ threads not allowed

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by the Darkone
DBZ threads not allowed

RAGE17
yes they are...as long as its not spite threads....they are officially allowed...

Juntai
DBZ characters aren't half as badass as everyone thinks, Goku was BY FAR the fastest when using his absolute fastest move and regardless of what anyone says of it's feats as DBZ is widely known for time lapses... such as powering up for 6 episodes although technically in an instant.... Goku himself described his Instant Transmition move as Light Speed, riding waves of light. When his normal fighting speed is even farther below this... DBZ planet bursting attacks are typically just nuclear level attacks directed at the core of planets, rather than outright power wiping them.. this was proven many times in the series save the fable of newbie Vegeta pointing at that bug planet which must have been the size of a DBZ world city for him to have done that, even beyond the fact he was breathing in space when he did it and you later find that Saiyans can't do that, lol.

But either way, Sentry still doesn't have any weight under his belt.

TwisterGameX
i say colossus takes them both..

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Juntai
DBZ characters aren't half as badass as everyone thinks, Goku was BY FAR the fastest when using his absolute fastest move and regardless of what anyone says of it's feats as DBZ is widely known for time lapses... such as powering up for 6 episodes although technically in an instant.... Goku himself described his Instant Transmition move as Light Speed, riding waves of light. When his normal fighting speed is even farther below this... DBZ planet bursting attacks are typically just nuclear level attacks directed at the core of planets, rather than outright power wiping them.. this was proven many times in the series save the fable of newbie Vegeta pointing at that bug planet which must have been the size of a DBZ world city for him to have done that, even beyond the fact he was breathing in space when he did it and you later find that Saiyans can't do that, lol.

Here we go again. it's not the core all the time damit. Freiza and planet vegeta boom buu and earth boom and didnt aim at the core.

Juntai
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Here we go again. it's not the core all the time damit. Freiza and planet vegeta boom buu and earth boom and didnt aim at the core.
Let's play a game I call: Key-words.
Can you find the Key word?

From my post:
"DBZ planet bursting attacks are typically just nuclear level attacks directed at the core of planets, rather than outright power wiping them.."

TwisterGameX
Let's play a game I call: Key-words.
Can you find the Key word?

From my post:
"DBZ planet bursting attacks are typically just nuclear level attacks directed at the core of planets, rather than outright power wiping them.."

I told you that thats false already...

Juntai
Obviously you're no good at the key words game, or maybe just not comprehend what "typically" means.
So I'll grab the definition for you... because I'm a nice guy.

"adj 1: exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category; "a typical American girl"; "a typical suburban community"; "the typical car owner drives 10,000 miles a year"; "a painting typical of the Impressionist school"; "a typical romantic poem"; "a typical case of arteritis" 2: of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing; "Jerusalem has a distinctive Middle East flavor"- Curtis Wilkie; "that is typical of you!" 3: conforming to a type; "the typical (or normal) American"; "typical teenage behavior""

Do you hear me now...? . .. . Good.

jplatinum
no they aren't nuclear level.
They are far above that.
The small attacks are nuclear level.
By the time they reach cell saga the attacks can blow up the solar system.
By the time thay reach the buu saga the attacks can blow up the galaxy.
By the time they reach the bebi saga the attacks can blow up the half the universe.
By the time they reach the evil eternal dragons saga, end of gt, they can blow up the entire universe.

People dispute this who don't know shit about dbz/dbgt, by sayin' then why don't they?

I say why the hell would they blow up the universe if they are tryin' to protect it, that would be stupid so the people sayin' that should go run into a parked car.

Freiza wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by jplatinum
no they aren't nuclear level.
They are far above that.
The small attacks are nuclear level.
By the time they reach cell saga the attacks can blow up the solar system.
By the time thay reach the buu saga the attacks can blow up the galaxy.
By the time they reach the bebi saga the attacks can blow up the half the universe.
By the time they reach the evil eternal dragons saga, end of gt, they can blow up the entire universe.

People dispute this who don't know shit about dbz/dbgt, by sayin' then why don't they?

I say why the hell would they blow up the universe if they are tryin' to protect it, that would be stupid so the people sayin' that should go run into a parked car.

Freiza wins. . . . How is Goku's level of power at the end of GT relivent towards the power of Freiza when he was alive in DBZ?

TwisterGameX
Obviously you're no good at the key words game, or maybe just not comprehend what "typically" means.
So I'll grab the definition for you... because I'm a nice guy.

"adj 1: exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category; "a typical American girl"; "a typical suburban community"; "the typical car owner drives 10,000 miles a year"; "a painting typical of the Impressionist school"; "a typical romantic poem"; "a typical case of arteritis" 2: of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing; "Jerusalem has a distinctive Middle East flavor"- Curtis Wilkie; "that is typical of you!" 3: conforming to a type; "the typical (or normal) American"; "typical teenage behavior""

Do you hear me now...? . .. . Good.

I hear the garbage you speak but do you understand what I am saying Happy Dance
Buu didnt touch the core, freiza on planet vegeta didnt touch the core king ocold wanted to blow up the sun but freiza stopped him. Cell said he had enough power to blow up a solar system.

RAGE17
but dosent it take them life a year to power up an attack......well by taht time they can be destroyed

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by RAGE17
but dosent it take them life a year to power up an attack......well by taht time they can be destroyed

Not in the manga. The tv show is all filler

Juntai
I hear the garbage you speak but do you understand what I am saying Happy Dance
Buu didnt touch the core, freiza on planet vegeta didnt touch the core king ocold wanted to blow up the sun but freiza stopped him. Cell said he had enough power to blow up a solar system. Someone claiming something and proving they can are two different things.

You know what?

I can blow up the solar system.
And the next one over.
Effortlessly.

And Vegeta didn't explode until Freeza's death ball clearly sinks into the side of the planet before it explodes, unless you're considering the flash back which is surrounded in myth rather than the actual movie of Goku's father... as clearly when Frieza when fighting Goku was able to do no such thing, but had to attack the core. Or when Vegeta was fighting Goku on earth for the first time, for example.

Back to the key word

Typically.

TwisterGameX
Someone claiming something and proving they can are two different things.

You know what?

I can blow up the solar system.
And the next one over.
Effortlessly.

And Vegeta didn't explode until Freeza's death ball clearly sinks into the side of the planet before it explodes, unless you're considering the flash back which is surrounded in myth rather than the actual movie of Goku's father... as clearly when Frieza when fighting Goku was able to do no such thing, but had to attack the core. Or when Vegeta was fighting Goku on earth for the first time, for example.

Back to the key word

Typically.

You using movie examples, and I see you didn't adress buu blowing up the earth. The ball didn't sink anywhere my friend.

Juntai
You using movie examples, and I see you didn't adress buu blowing up the earth. The ball didn't sink anywhere my friend. TYPICALLY.
TYPICALLY.
TYPICALLY.

So Buu did it..?
SO what?
Still typically, they attack the core.
Which is what I said.

.... key words my friend.

And Buu is also well beyond Frieza's DBZ appearances which what this thread is about.

TwisterGameX
TYPICALLY.
TYPICALLY.
TYPICALLY.

So Buu did it..?
SO what?
Still typically, they attack the core.
Which is what I said.

.... key words my friend.

And Buu is also well beyond Frieza's DBZ appearances which what this thread is about.

Yes but you adressed it as dbz charaters which is general my friend. Buu didn't hit the core.

Juntai
Yes but you adressed it as dbz charaters which is general my friend. Buu didn't hit the core. Right, and I didn't say it was a be all end all that DBZ characters MUST hit the core of the planet. I said "Typically", did I not?
I've been right and adamant in this from the very get-go.

Anyways I'm done with this, you're not proving anything at all, except that you can't read a definition or understand TYPICAL English words..

TwisterGameX
Right, and I didn't say it was a be all end all that DBZ characters MUST hit the core of the planet. I said "Typically", did I not?
I've been right and adamant in this from the very get-go.

Anyways I'm done with this, you're not proving anything at all, except that you can't read a definition or understand TYPICAL English words..

Aww getting bitter Happy Dance

Wickerman
Aww getting bitter Happy Dance

Seriously though. This would be a lot easier if you could comprehend what "typically" means erm

~wickerman~

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Wickerman
Seriously though. This would be a lot easier if you could comprehend what "typically" means erm

~wickerman~

WM your not bullying people again are you?

-Diana

Juntai
Nah, he's agreeing, read the first page Whirrly.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Princess Diana
WM your not bullying people again are you?

-Diana

What do you mean? I don't "bully" people........i don't even know you laughing out loud

~wickerman~

long pig
Fanboys love DBZ. DBZ works by the fanboy rule of A>B>C, nothing ever works like that, but DBZ does.

Wickerman
Nah, he's agreeing, read the first page Whirrly.

OMG PD is the whirlster????

Keep the cedar rock

Stay cheesy smile

~wickerman~

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Wickerman
OMG PD is the whirlster????

Keep the cedar rock

Stay cheesy smile

~wickerman~

- I am Diana

Wickerman
Originally posted by Princess Diana
- I am Diana

Keep the paparazzi rock

Stay alive smile

~wickerman~

dvampire
Originally posted by long pig
Fanboys love DBZ. DBZ works by the fanboy rule of A>B>C, nothing ever works like that, but DBZ does.

Indeed! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.