Njo Luke vs Kyp, Dooku, Sids, and Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
sorry to break the rules but here we go. Luke can WASTE and one or two of them But can he beat all four? Njo Kyp, ROTS Sids And dooku. They are fighting on a 1000'x1000' flouting platform over the Sarlac pit.

Deus Ex
1000 x 1000 foot platform would cover the Sarlaac completely. It's barely ten, fifteen feet across from the looks of it.

As for the fight?

NJO Luke wins due to having a queer instakill attack and "fighting as though he were twenty".

Darth Avis
He used the instakill on a VONG. A vong cant counter it because he doesnt have the force. For all we know it my have been lightning that was supercharged. Maybe a lightsaber can counter it. Lets not count the instakill. and The Sarlac is huge.

Darth_Glentract
For all we know, but that isn't likely. You're just speculating, Avis.

Escape81
NJO Luke. Though he's grotesquely overpowered, he can defeat either of these individuals one-on-one. I don't read much of the NJO series. I don't like it when a hero is ridiculously overpowered, and there's no real villain in the same power vicinity. So they turned me off. So I don't have enough knowledge to handle Kyp or NJO Luke.

Palpatine or Dooku seem to be the most powerful of the opposition, but even they can't face NJO Luke with this instant-kill technique.

NJO Luke wins, I suppose.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
For all we know, but that isn't likely. You're just speculating, Avis. Yea But still He doesnt have instakill. It is cheap.

Lord Simus
NJO Luke you should have made Sids in his DE form.

Escape81
Indeed. Dark Empire Palpatine would be a stronger adversary than his Revenge of the Sith counterpart. He'd be the one that Luke would need to take out first, due to the Force Storm technique, which could kill Luke if fired.

But perhaps Luke would understand this and kill him first.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Yea But still He doesnt have instakill. It is cheap.

He? Since when has Luke become God? lol

Anyway, altering parameters is dumb.

Lord Simus
But do you think he could break through Kyp, Dooku, and Malak that quick?

Deus Ex
No, the sarlaac is small. You want proof? Watch ROTJ. Or go buy SW Galaxies and walk for hours to get to the sand dune sea where it lives. It is -small-. 1000 x 1000 would put the thing in shade for ten hours of the day.

Darth Avis
oh whatever. Screw you guys this was a worthless post. lololololol.

De sids aint that good. Luke can kill him so easy. It is called Force Pimp-slap.

Lord Simus
Well then I guess Yoda isn't that good by that logic.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Avis
oh whatever. Screw you guys this was a worthless post. lololololol.

De sids aint that good. Luke can kill him so easy. It is called Force Pimp-slap.

DE Sidious is actually more powerful than every combatant on here, save for NJO Luke. So, if he 'aint that good', then neither is Dooku, Kyp, or Malak. Which they are.

Darth Avis
i meant compared to NJO Luke. You guys were saying that he is like a guardian Angel-devil.

Escape81
No. DE Palpatine is just more powerful than his original version. His Force Storm technique falls under the category of an 'instant kill'. But he is not as... exaggerated as NJO Luke is.

Lord Simus
Well if he gets a force storm off NJO Luke is history.

Deus Ex
Too bad he didn't ace Luke in Dark Empire. Then we'd all have fond memories of a logical Luke SKywalker.

Darth_Glentract
Luke in Dark Nest is a LOT weaker than NJO Luke, so you should read that if NJO-god-Luke was all that was keeping you from reading NJO.

Deus Ex
Really? What's the timeline like for books for post-ROTJ?

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Luke in Dark Nest is a LOT weaker than NJO Luke, so you should read that if NJO-god-Luke was all that was keeping you from reading NJO. Dark Nest?

Darth_Glentract
The post-NJO books.

Deus Ex
How'd he get weaker?

Darth_Glentract
He took the same weak pill the Jedi took after the Clone Wars Cartoon, I think.

Darth Avis
Weak pill?????????????????????

Lord Simus
They made him realistic.

Darth Avis
How weak was he? NJO kyp weak or Rots Mace weak or...........?????

Deus Ex
Ah, The Pill.

"Luke, if you take the red pill, you will wake up and remember nothing. If you take the blue pill, you will still remain a certified cheapass muthafukka"

darthsith19
I don't read NJO books but unless Luke has more potential than Anakin had the others win. Anakin's full potential was tiwce that of Sidious's so there's no way he could take on all these even if he had reached his full potential so I doubt Luke could.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by darthsith19
I don't read NJO books but unless Luke has more potential than Anakin had the others win. Anakin's full potential was tiwce that of Sidious's so there's no way he could take on all these even if he had reached his full potential so I doubt Luke could.

You DO know that Lucas himself contradicted his own statement saying that Anakin had the potential to become ten times as powerful as Sidious?

And even if Luke's instakill ability is a charged forme of lightning: Force defence wouldn't do much against it and try to block it with a lightsaber would end with cutting yourself down with your own weapon.

NJO Luke wins because being a goddamn force god.

Darth_Glentract
DN Luke is still the most powerful in his time, but there are two bad guys who either one can alone can give him a hard time.

Darth Avis
But how weak is he glentract? Malak weak or ROTS Obi weak or Mace weak or what?

Darth_Glentract
Weaker than Malak, I think. About ROTS Obi-wan, so far.

Darth Avis
Wow, So mace can pwn his Ass right.

Deus Ex
Apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.