ROTS Yoda & Sidious vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Escape81
I do not know if this thread was ever 'done' before, but if it has, forgive me. I was looking through, to see some interesting threads, but I did not see one with this particular battle on it. So let's have it.

On the one side, you have Jedi Master Yoda and the Dark Lord Sidious. They are the two most powerful light-side and dark-side practitioners of modern times, very nearly counterpoised, and full of many abilities.

On the other, you have Exar Kun, a Sith Lord with a legendary reputation of cruelty and power, known for his cunning and ruthless tactics. He is also considered to be one of the most powerful Force-users of all time.

So who shall win in this battle?

It takes place in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Escape81
If even Yoda and Palpatine are 'still' overpowered, we'll throw in another powerful entity of modern times, the vernerable Count Dooku. But let's see who will win of the current set-up.

Darth_Glentract
All three have a chance. The two alone though lose.

Lord Simus
Actually something like this was done a while ago and Kun lost.

Darth_Glentract
Ulic was added into that fight.

Escape81
Well, they all have their little quirks.

Yoda - Yoda has the advantage of immense agility and speed, as well as being a smaller target, and harder to hit. He's also rumored to be a true master of all known lightsaber forms (!), as well as having a rare ability to defend himself against a lot of Dark Side power.

Palpatine - Palpatine is also immensely quick and very acrobatic. He is incredibly aggressive with a lightsaber, and lacks the refine dueling of a Count Dooku, but powerful nonetheless. His main ability comes from his mastery of the Dark Side, including an array of offensive Force abilities, as well as his own cunning and ability to catch people off-guard.

Dooku - Count Dooku has a bit of both Yoda and Palpatine in him, been taught by both of them, anyways. He is a master-duelist, and is skilled in both 'sides' of the Force, having learned much from both Yoda and Palpatine. He is a tactition, and is a master of the greatest lightsaber dueling form, Makashi.

---

Exar Kun - Exar Kun, individually, may very well be the most powerful combatant. He is known for his immense speed, cunning, and unique cruelty. He is a master of lightsaber dueling, but is aggressive like Palpatine. However, he is also able to use his immense Force mastery to utilize his powers as a deadly weapon.

Escape81
I have a question. Is Kun quicker than Yoda?

Lord Simus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ulic was added into that fight.

I'm talking about Exar vs. Mace, Yoda, and Dooku not that other mess.

Darth Avis
yep Kun is pimp fast.

IKC
I don't think Palpatine would last very long at all against Exar Kun, if only because of the unique style Kun used with his also unique short double-bladed lightsaber. That, and Palpatine doesn't have any defensive force powers on the scale of Yoda, so I don't see why he'd be able to survive Kun's onslaught.

Provided Kun is smart (he is), Palpatine is killed first, and Kun wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.