What are you listening to right now Part 2....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MovieMan22
Yes, I am making this thread again, because it got locked for no reason last time.

I'll start:

"No Son Of Mine" - Genesis

Otaku
It got locked for a reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess the word dumb has no boundaries

MovieMan22
I didn't see anything dumb about it.

Otaku
Well...the other one was perfectly good.So why make another one?What is dumb is that when the other thread was closed you shamelesly make another one,saying it was closed without a apparent reason...

MovieMan22
Cinemaddiction said I misspelled one of the words. That was one of the reasons why he closed it. The other one is too long. It needs a part 2.

-hh-
Originally posted by MovieMan22
Cinemaddiction said I misspelled one of the words. That was one of the reasons why he closed it. The other one is too long. It needs a part 2.

no it doesn't need a part 2

Wolf Dog
Wow.

Otaku

he didnt close it for the misspell.He said it was kind of funny.And it wasnt too long,and if it was you would not be the person to tell us it was.

MovieMan22
I don't care.

Lana
It's a duplicate thread. No one cares if you think the other one got too long. Your other got closed for this reason, and this'll get closed too.

Don't open duplicate threads.

Cinemaddiction
I don't even moderate these forums. What the hell are you on about me closing something? laughing

MovieMan22
Sorry. I thought you were the moderator on here. My mistake.

Morgoths_Wrath
a mod wouldn't close a thread for a misspelled word, anyway

they would close it b/c is has no place in the forum

Deathblow

Actually, I closed it.

For the reason, see Lana's post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.