Sora Bulg vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
It would be a pretty goo duel wouldn't you think?

Deus Ex
Well, Kit Fisto is above AOTC Obi-Wan. I don't recall him getting much better by ROTS... SO it really depends on how you rank Sora.

DrDoom101
Sora Bulq, better lightsaber style

darthsith19
Sora. He helped Mace create Vaapad, was Dooku's right hand man, survivied a duel with Mace, was tossing Quinlin around. He'd last more than 4 seconds against Sidious, especially if he had Mace with him.

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthsith19
Sora. He helped Mace create Vaapad, was Dooku's right hand man, survivied a duel with Mace, was tossing Quinlin around. He'd last more than 4 seconds against Sidious, especially if he had Mace with him.

Sorry to ruin your day, but Quinlan was Dooku's apprentice and Sora was tricked. Not to mention, Sora got his ASS HANDED TO HIM by Quinlan. Quinlan *TIED* in both duels with Mace.

All Sora did was kill Oppo Rancicis while he wasn't looking. I hardly call that an accomplishment.

FistoFan
Can you add a picture of him being killed? Him being Oppo Rancisis. I have one of him dead. But how did he die? If there is a picture of him getting killed, please post it!

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sorgo
Sorry to ruin your day, but Quinlan was Dooku's apprentice and Sora was tricked. Not to mention, Sora got his ASS HANDED TO HIM by Quinlan. Quinlan *TIED* in both duels with Mace.

All Sora did was kill Oppo Rancicis while he wasn't looking. I hardly call that an accomplishment.
Yeah, I've recently noticed you think Quinlin's very powerful, Sorgo.

Don't know about the Mace thing, but there's njo way Quinlin's as strong as Mace.

Fannus said Sora was beating Quinlin for the whole duel except at the end he got overconfident and lost (like how Maul lost to Obi-Wan).

Sora was one of three who used the strongest form of lightsaber combat.

Either way Sora'd beat Kit.

Sorgo
Yeah, I've recently noticed you think Quinlin's very powerful, Sorgo.

Don't know about the Mace thing, but there's njo way Quinlin's as strong as Mace.

Fannus said Sora was beating Quinlin for the whole duel except at the end he got overconfident and lost (like how Maul lost to Obi-Wan).

Sora was one of three who used the strongest form of lightsaber combat.

Yeah, I've recently noticed you think Sora's very powerful, Darthsith19.

^ Deja Vu?

I OWN the bloody comic. Quinlan and Sora were on par the whole duel, then Quinlan got the upper hand. Quinlan is just better!

Sweet, but Mace taught quinlan some of that, along with the Makashi Quilan alrerady knew. He was a deadly figher and he won against Sora.

No, Quinlan isn't as strong, but Mace still could not beat him. They were on par twice during their duels.

True.

darthsith19
Yeah, I've recently noticed you think Sora's very powerful, Darthsith19.

^ Deja Vu?

I OWN the bloody comic. Quinlan and Sora were on par the whole duel, then Quinlan got the upper hand. Quinlan is just better!

Sweet, but Mace taught quinlan some of that, along with the Makashi Quilan alrerady knew. He was a deadly figher and he won against Sora.

No, Quinlan isn't as strong, but Mace still could not beat him. They were on par twice during their duels.

True.

1. And you don't think Sora's very powerful? Look, I said that about Quinlin and you because you are the only one who thinks Quinlin can beat Grievous and now you say Mace and Quinlin are equal at dueling.
2. Okay, whatever. You say one thing, Fannus says something else. Now I don't know.
3. At least we agree Sora>Kit.

darthsith19
Here, Faunus's first post in this thread. He compared the Quinlin vs. Sora duel to the Anakin vs. Dooku duel in ROTS. And although I have not read the comic, from what I have heard of both Quinlin and Sora from everywhere and everyone except you, Faunus's version of the duel seeems much more believable.

Sorgo
Here, Faunus's first post in this thread. He compared the Quinlin vs. Sora duel to the Anakin vs. Dooku duel in ROTS. And although I have not read the comic, from what I have heard of both Quinlin and Sora from everywhere and everyone except you, Faunus's version of the duel seeems much more believable.

Sora *LOST* to Quinlan during their fight. That IS what happens in the Comic. Why would you try to deny that?

About the above post, If Mace couldn't defeat Quinlan, what makes him better? They were on par, and just because Mace got more movie time than the other Jedi doesn't make him the best.

Lord Simus
Sora was more powerful then Vos but lost due to overconfidence Sorgo and what makes Mace better than Vos is in his databank file it says only to opponents ever bested him Yoda and Dooku. Not to mention many quotes from GL and others saying he is second only to Yoda.

darthsith19
Sora *LOST* to Quinlan during their fight. That IS what happens in the Comic. Why would you try to deny that?

About the above post, If Mace couldn't defeat Quinlan, what makes him better? They were on par, and just because Mace got more movie time than the other Jedi doesn't make him the best.
1. Faunus says different. So until I see proof. Probably till i read the comic or someone else comes in here to serve as a tie-breaker...
2. I have not read that comic, either. So all I have is your word. Bur do tell, do you really think Quinlin is even with Mace? So he'd be a challenge for Dooku and he could beat Sidious?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Sora was more powerful then Vos but lost due to overconfidence Sorgo and what makes him better Sorgo is in his databank file it says only to opponents ever bested him Yoda and Dooku. Not to mention many quotes from GL and others saying he is second only to Yoda.

Sora wasn't more powerful than Vos. Sora didn't survive the Purge, Sora didn't destroy numerous dark jedi and Sora did not win the duel he had with Vos.

No, they said he was on par with Yoda, and they didn't say power. They probably mean't Order ranks. Many Quotes? Show me one.

darthsith19
Sora was more powerful then Vos but lost due to overconfidence Sorgo and what makes him better Sorgo is in his databank file it says only to opponents ever bested him Yoda and Dooku. Not to mention many quotes from GL and others saying he is second only to Yoda.
Sora? You meant to say Mace, right?

Sorgo
1. Faunus says different. So until I see proof. Probably till i read the comic or someone else comes in here to serve as a tie-breaker...
2. I have not read that comic, either. So all I have is your word. Bur do tell, do you really think Quinlin is even with Mace? So he'd be a challenge for Dooku and he could beat Sidious?

Maybe. We have never seen him fight with Dooku or Sidious. For all we know, Vos could rape Mace. Different people fight differently with each other. It all depends.

Lord Simus
Sora? You meant to say Mace, right?

Yeah but I edited it.

darthsith19
Maybe. We have never seen him fight with Dooku or Sidious. For all we know, Vos could rape Mace. Different people fight differently with each other. It all depends.
No. Mace and Vos have spared before. But only Dooku and Yoda have ever bested Mace.

Lord Simus
Sora wasn't more powerful than Vos. Sora didn't survive the Purge, Sora didn't destroy numerous dark jedi and Sora did not win the duel he had with Vos.

No, they said he was on par with Yoda, and they didn't say power. They probably mean't Order ranks. Many Quotes? Show me one.

Put Sora in Vos's shoes and he would have. And Vos was getting owned up until Sora pulled a Maul.

Well theres one quote on the extras of the AOTC DVD and read his whole databak file it says Yoda and Dooku were the only ones who ever bested him.

Council#13
Im going with kit

Council#13
I mean sora

Sorgo
No. Mace and Vos have spared before. But only Dooku and Yoda have ever bested Mace.

You lack much intelligence saying No to that.

Sorgo
Put Sora in Vos's shoes and he would have. And Vos was getting owned up until Sora pulled a Maul.

Well theres one quote on the extras of the AOTC DVD and read his whole databak file it says Yoda and Dooku were the only ones who ever bested him.

Vos and Sora were ON PAR THE ENTIRE FIGHT! I OWN THE BLOODY COMIC! Vos WON because he is a BETTER DUELIST.

Council#13
starwars.com actually says that Mace is pretty much equal with dooku

Sorgo
Originally posted by Council#13
starwars.com actually says that Mace is pretty much equal with dooku

Too bad Mace lost in a duel with Dooku.

You mind showing us where it says they are Equal?

Council#13
"In his day, Mace was one of the best lightsaber fighters of the Jedi order. It was said only two opponents ever bested him -- Yoda, and Dooku. Only the most skilled of the Jedi could master the his Form VII discipline of combat -- the deadly technique known as vaapad -- for its aggressive nature treaded dangerously upon dark side practices."
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/macewindu/?id=eu

Council#13
oh wait ur right. it says dooku beat him. but im sure it was pretty equal

FistoFan
Could someone please answer my previous post and post a picture? Please?

darthsith19

You mind showing us where it says they are Equal? [/QUOTE
Mce is stronger. And this time I've got proof. Lucas says the only people strong enough to compete with the Emperor are Yoda and Mace. Looks like Dooku isn't strong enough to compete with the Emperor, but Mace is.

Sorgo

You mind showing us where it says they are Equal?

Ahahahaha!

A) Provide proof Lucas' says this, and i'll buy your load of shit.
B) Apparently, Dooku has defeated Mace before and the two are said to be "On par" by the Star Wars Databank. So if Mace defeated Sidious, and Mace and Dooku are on par (Or Dooku is a little bit better), could that possibly mean that Dooku would rape Sidious? Why, yes it doe!

Looks like your "proof" Isn't showing up NOWHERE.

Se7in
Why does everyone believe that because Dooku beat Mace years ago, he instantly could do it again?

Council#13
He probably could still do it... but i dont know. they should have had a duel in between mace and dooku in episode II then jango shot mace with fire and mace jumped down.

Se7in
Mace gained a lot of skill since Dooku dueled him. How old was Dooku when he left the Order? At least a decade of time has passed since then.

Sorgo
Oh my lord, you people....

"ZOMG! MACE HAS GAINED EXP SINCE HIS FIGHT WITH DOOKUZ! LOL!"

So has Dooku. Dooku has also learned new found powers in which he utilizes them in a very powerful manner. He is also one of the Greatest Duelist of that time.

Dooku beat him once. What makes you think he can't do it again?

darthsith19
Ahahahaha!

A) Provide proof Lucas' says this, and i'll buy your load of shit.
B) Apparently, Dooku has defeated Mace before and the two are said to be "On par" by the Star Wars Databank. So if Mace defeated Sidious, and Mace and Dooku are on par (Or Dooku is a little bit better), could that possibly mean that Dooku would rape Sidious? Why, yes it doe!

Looks like your "proof" Isn't showing up NOWHERE.
A) Making of ROTS, page 205
B) Yeah, Dooku beat Mace when Mace was younger and Mace and Yoda are said to be on par, not Mace and Dooku.
C) OMG, Sorgo, deny it all you want but Lucas has said Sidious>Dooku. No point denying it. No point arguing against it.

Nai Fohl

outsch...

a)
It was Depa Billaba that helped Mace create Vaapad NOT Sora Bulq.

b)
Sora didn't even come close to master Vaapad (Mace's own words in Shatterpoints)

Lucas never said explicit that Dooku is weaker than Sidious so stop lying you little Sidious fanboy. You really start annoying me with calling your own (miss)interpretation of Lucas's statement the "truth".

Back to the topic:
Sora would most likely defeat Kit. Sora was one of the lightsaber instructors of the order so it's quite save to suggest that he had mastery in some forms at least in form one which Kit used since that is the very basic form of lightsaber combat. For force powers...well...I don't know. Since the Dark Side provides some power faster this might give Sora the edge here at least he won't hesitate to kill Kit where Kit would most likely hesitate to kill his former fellow Jedi.

So I'd say Sora wins.

Lord Simus
Nai doesn't it say on starwars.com that Bulg help Mace perfect Vaapad.

Sorgo
A) Making of ROTS, page 205
B) Yeah, Dooku beat Mace when Mace was younger and Mace and Yoda are said to be on par, not Mace and Dooku.
C) OMG, Sorgo, deny it all you want but Lucas has said Sidious>Dooku. No point denying it. No point arguing against it.

Lucas has NEVER EVER said Sidious > Dooku.

That is the worst pile of bullshit that you have ever posted. EVER.

Dooku owned Mace. Yeah, Mace grew some Experience. So did Dooku, buddy.

Mace and Yoda are said to be "On Par". That doesn't mean power of Lightsaber skills. For all you know, that means Order rank. Don't throw your lousy assumptions at my doorstep, because I will kick them on the f*cking street.

Making of ROTS? He says two Jedi can defeat Sidious. FHe was referring to the JEDI that could smoke Sidious, not the Sith.

Ushgarak
Okidokey folks, I think we should calm it down a tad here.

Council#13
lol i agree

Council#13
And Ushgarak, with ur sig, how did u become a moderator?

Nai Fohl
Nai doesn't it say on starwars.com that Bulg help Mace perfect Vaapad.

If yes then I missed it. I've only read that Depa was helping Mace (and therefore she's nearly as good as him).

Darth Luminous
Does anyone know if there is a clear shot of Sora Bulq in AOTC in which his face can be seen? I think I've identified a scene with him in the DVD; it's when Dooku is addressing the remaining Jedi in the arena, but you only see his back. Just wondering if there is footage showing his face, like on an action figure packaging shot.
If there is something about Sora on the DVD extras, is this in the web content? Otherwise I don't know where it is ....

p.s. Lucas says Sidious > Dooku in the Rolling Stone interview.

Ki-Adi
Watch the dooku anakin fight you'll understand why mace can beat dooku this time mace would own him at another fight even little annie overpowered him back on topic i'd say kit if you read the labirynth of evil you'll read kit dominating the fight against 4 of gg's bodyguards (i dont know what do you call that?)you say that sora survived a battle with mace this is not something to be proud of ventress survived a battle with anakin but she was completely overpowered and wellbeaten and so did sora against mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.