dc vs marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Superman
GL
MM

vs

Hulk
Thor
Silver Surfer

Who wins?? good match

DrDoom101
which GL?

doctorstrongbad
The sides are a little uneven towards Dc, but Marvel should win this. Thor can beat Superman, SS can beat up GL and MM. Um.. Hulk can help with his great leaps and strength.

zachrivard
idk
which would be the best
hal jorden, kyle?? idk

zachrivard
no way
thor get beaten by mm, hulk gets beat by superman and gl and surfer are tied (just about)

DrDoom101
Hal Jordan would stalemate Surfer.
Thor would defeat Superman
MM murders Hulk.
Then MM defeats Thor and assists Hal in taking SS.

zachrivard
dc wins by a lil bit

zachrivard
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Hal Jordan would stalemate Surfer.
MM murders Hulk.
Then MM defeats Thor and assists Hal in taking SS.
my thoughts too

DrDoom101
or other way.
MM beats Thor.
Superman beats Hulk
SS ties GL.
Then MM and Supes help GL defeat SS.

Or other way
MM stalemates SS.
Hulk loses to GL
Superman loses to Thor.
GL beats Thor. And GL helps MM kich Silver Surfer's ass.

zachrivard
whos the best gl??
alan scott?? idk if that name is right cant think right now

Juntai
Superman beats Thor AGAIN. It only took one good punch.
MM beats Hulk effortlessly.
All three fight surfer, as Hal goes toe to toe with him.

Juntai
Originally posted by zachrivard
whos the best gl??
alan scott?? idk if that name is right cant think right now Hal is.
Alan Scott was nearly as powerful as ION until he turned the Starheart back into a ring, kind of retconning himself. .. bullshit. lol.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal is.
Alan Scott was nearly as powerful as ION until he turned the Starheart back into a ring, kind of retconning himself. .. bullshit. lol.
alright thanks

spiderman44
who ever think dc wins really doesnt kno much about marvel

zachrivard
Originally posted by spiderman44
who ever think dc wins really doesnt kno much about marvel
i know plenty about marvel, this is a pretty even match but dc has more versiltality so dc wins

thesilverspider
what are yah smoking the surfer alone can take supes and mm thor will beat hal or kyle while hulk just helps out

zachrivard
Originally posted by thesilverspider
what are yah smoking the surfer alone can take supes and mm thor will beat hal or kyle while hulk just helps out
surfer can take MM and superman??? what r u smoking?? i think dc winsOriginally posted by DrDoom101
or other way.
MM beats Thor.
Superman beats Hulk
SS ties GL.
Then MM and Supes help GL defeat SS.

Or other way
MM stalemates SS.
Hulk loses to GL
Superman loses to Thor.
GL beats Thor. And GL helps MM kich Silver Surfer's ass.
that about sums it up

kgkg
surfer can take MM and superman??? what r u smoking?? i think dc wins
that about sums it up
SS can indeed take MM and Superman easily.

have you heard of God-Like Cable? MM doesn't have nothin on surfer

Superman please he is out in Seconds.

SS can destoy them cell by cell

if the Gl is Hal he will be outnumbered by the rest.

dvampire
DC takes this battle. big grin

zachrivard
Originally posted by kgkg
SS can indeed take MM and Superman easily.

have you heard of God-Like Cable? MM doesn't have nothin on surfer

Superman please he is out in Seconds.

SS can destoy them cell by cell

if the Gl is Hal he will be outnumbered by the rest.
dont be stuipd kgkg
superman and MM would kill SS
SS is so overated he isnt that strong he is in supermans leage he wouldnt beat superman w/ ease or mm w/ ease he wouldnt beat them single handedly either

Wynndar
MM could give SS a fight, but Superman is just way too vulnerable to energy manipulators like Norrin.

The Ion
Hal is.
Alan Scott was nearly as powerful as ION until he turned the Starheart back into a ring, kind of retconning himself. .. bullshit. lol. He's getting stronger again. I'd say he has more power than Hal but Hal is Mr. Perfect who never makes a mistake so he's probably the most efficient Lantern.

kgkg
dont be stuipd kgkg
superman and MM would kill SS
SS is so overated he isnt that strong he is in supermans leage he wouldnt beat superman w/ ease or mm w/ ease he wouldnt beat them single handedly either
lol well he is overrated?

How is he overrated?

And how would Superman and MM kill SS?

SS rips their cell and turns them into bricks. (he can do that) , or turn them into energy.

Have you heard of Captain Marvel( Genis) , Spiderman , Thing , DD?
SS once effect 1000 beings and would kill them with a wave of his hand.

Superman and MM don’t have molecular control meaning they can’t do shit

dvampire
DC team wins. big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by Wynndar
MM could give SS a fight, but Superman is just way too vulnerable to energy manipulators like Norrin.
Can MM control his Molecules?

SS can easily depose of him like what he did to Captain Marvel or Spider Man

leonidas
<<Hal Jordan would stalemate Surfer.
MM murders Hulk.
Then MM defeats Thor and assists Hal in taking SS.>>

i ALMOST agree with this 100%. 'cept supes stalemates or beats thor. either way, mm helps out or just goes to ss. i think it would likely be all 3 v ss in the end. and he would be completely f'd.

and no, ss ain't beating supes and mm at the same time. ridiculous. cell byb cell, huh? riiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt . . . like he's destroyed exactly WHOM in that particular way . . .?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Hal Jordan would stalemate Surfer.
MM murders Hulk.
Then MM defeats Thor and assists Hal in taking SS.>>

i ALMOST agree with this 100%. 'cept supes stalemates or beats thor. either way, mm helps out or just goes to ss. i think it would likely be all 3 v ss in the end. and he would be completely f'd.

and no, ss ain't beating supes and mm at the same time. ridiculous. cell byb cell, huh? riiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt . . . like he's destroyed exactly WHOM in that particular way . . .?

roll eyes (sarcastic) SS is not a killer.

like saying

Thor didn't use GOdforce on Hulk.

SS is a noble soul

kgkg
and SS whouldn't need tricks to beat Superman + MM he can do it easily

MM is not even close to Supes durability

One world Destoying attack and MM is out , then he takes Supes like noting

They can't hurt the Surfer

EsteemedLeader
Didn't Doom steal SS's power and still he was beat by the Fantastic Four?

kgkg
leo the question is who has he done it doesn't matter? Can he do it?

He has connected to 1000’s of beings Cels every single cell in their body. Said a simple move can kill them

Now Superman has been effect by Polaris and other cheap manipulators in the past.

How many people did SS speed blitz? Doesn’t mean he can't

SS has done cheap victory so many times it’s not funny.

CM ---- he trapped him like nothing, a being with powers to emit limitless about of energy, and can do virtually anything with his bands.

I showed you a scan of what he did to Spiderman, and daredevil he can do that.

What doom with power Cosmic? SS can also do

People seem to forget that SS is not the fighting type he doesn't use his powers to kill

kgkg
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Didn't Doom steal SS's power and still he was beat by the Fantastic Four?
Did you read that issue?

Doom become a God, he took care of FF like nothing.

His power of nature and time had Global effects.

leonidas
<<Can MM control his Molecules?>>

yes, he's a high level shape shifter with mental powers > prof x. yah, yah, godlike cable . . .

to that i say dracula and loki and there were several others who have also f'd with ss's mind. he's likely had more BAD showings against high level mind f*ckers than good showings. there's no reason to believe mm couldn't affect him with his mind.

EsteemedLeader
MM is not even close to Supes durability

Martian Manhunter is as good as, if not better than, Supes in durability.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Can MM control his Molecules?>>

yes, he's a high level shape shifter with mental powers > prof x. yah, yah, godlike cable . . .

to that i say dracula and loki and there were several others who have also f'd with ss's mind. he's likely had more BAD showings against high level mind f*ckers than good showings. there's no reason to believe mm couldn't affect him with his mind.
While back

God-Like couldn’t (recent) SS has changed since his early showings

As for Shape shifting isn't controlling his Molecules

By that I mean if SS started ripping his cells he can't do anything about that.

He can rearrange his structure but if SS attacks it he is doom.

And one good blast will take care of MM.

kgkg
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Martian Manhunter is as good as, if not better than, Supes in durability.
say What?

read any JLA

MM gets K.O'ed who is the last man stranding Superman.

dvampire
DC team wins! laughing

kgkg
Doom with SS's power recreated LIfe

dvampire
Doom with SS's power recreated LIfe

It drains alot of energy out Surfer though, and how does this help Surfer in his battles? confused

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
It drains alot of energy out Surfer though, and how does this help Surfer in his battles? confused
Nope only when he has battle enemies or done something important.

Doom was doing that all day creating choas with SS energies

How does this help? He basically destroyed and controlled Molecules and recreated life , and destroyed it with a wave of his hand.

Shows SS can effect cells and destroy enemies without much effort

Thing is SS is not doom, and chooses not to mess with nature

Captian Marvel , Spider Man , Thing etc all been effected with such Tricks

zachrivard
isnt MM the strongest of the JlA i think i read that a bit back
MM does have superman duribility

zachrivard
kgkg u r a SS fanboy, i lost alot of respect for u today confused

kgkg
kgkg u r a SS fanboy, i lost alot of respect for u today confused
no counter good job

like i said i have shown proff what have you done?

nothin

kgkg
isnt MM the strongest of the JlA i think i read that a bit back
MM does have superman duribility
you need to read more Comic book

Superman once took out the JLA himself.
who was able to hold DD? what did MM do ?

zachrivard
ight i really dont care anymore
ss can beat mm and superman??? embarrasment

zachrivard
anyone else have any thoughts?

zachrivard
bump

Juntai
say What?

read any JLA

MM gets K.O'ed who is the last man stranding Superman. True, Superman when all stops are pulled, is tops, imo. Especially in the strength and durability departments. He has people on his level, but none that are his truly equal.

But, don't confuse his frequent losses in JLA, many of which can be attributed to PIS, when considering past feats and his powerset quickly override a lot of it.

smile

DigiMark007
Aside from the "SS takes them all down" arguments, here's how I see it.

MM telepathically subdues Hulk down toward his base level before any punching/fighting/etc. even begins. Then any of the three DC guys own him in the opening seconds of the fight.

Supes has put down Thor before (crossovers, yeah they're sometimes crap, but it's all we have). Any competent GL can hold thier own with Surfer long enough for Supes to take out Thor (yes, even Kyle). Surfer's the most powerful overall in this fight, but once it's 3-on-1 or even 2-on-1, he's in trouble.

Darth_Erebus
Marvel wins this. Surfer is too much for any of the DC team. Thor is very close to Superman. I don't see any way DC could win this.

Juntai
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Aside from the "SS takes them all down" arguments, here's how I see it.

MM telepathically subdues Hulk down toward his base level before any punching/fighting/etc. even begins. Then any of the three DC guys own him in the opening seconds of the fight.

Supes has put down Thor before (crossovers, yeah they're sometimes crap, but it's all we have). Any competent GL can hold thier own with Surfer long enough for Supes to take out Thor (yes, even Kyle). Surfer's the most powerful overall in this fight, but once it's 3-on-1 or even 2-on-1, he's in trouble. Agreed, a good GL like Hal or Kyle is easily an equal to Surfer.

But yeah, MM and Supes would dispatch of Hulk and Thorm making it a 3 on one.

spideycarnage
Marvel Wins this..I feel that thor can beat superman, at best supes can do is stailmate thor..Surfer is better than GL, really no need to aruge that, Hal gets fried. And for everyone that thinks that Martain Man can get hulk with mind attacks are wrong, "The Hulk has always shown an ability to resist mind control. This is probably due to the fact that there are multiple personalities residing in the Hulk's mind and a person can not control all of them at once as they offer resistance."
- http://www.incrediblehulk.com/powersabilities.html

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Marvel Wins this..I feel that thor can beat superman, at best supes can do is stailmate thor..Surfer is better than GL, really no need to aruge that, Hal gets fried. And for everyone that thinks that Martain Man can get hulk with mind attacks are wrong, "The Hulk has always shown an ability to resist mind control. This is probably due to the fact that there are multiple personalities residing in the Hulk's mind and a person can not control all of them at once as they offer resistance."
- http://www.incrediblehulk.com/powersabilities.html You're not getting it, Martian Manhunter has tons of ways to do damage to Hulk, and Hulk cannot say the same. Martian Manhunter can phase through his punches or just dodge them with high end mach superspeeds.
And Martian Manhunter isn't your average telepath either, he's world-effecting level and beyond.

Hit and Run
I'd say this is a good fight with Team DC taking the majority. Either Surfer and Thor can hold his own or beat any single person on DC, but, unfortunately, Hulk can't say the same. Hulk *might* be able to hold off Supes or MM long enough for either of his teammates to beat any of their opponents and help him double-team, but that just depends on the fight itself I guess.

Overall, I guess this all really depends on who fights who and how each fight goes, but I'd say that Team DC wins more times than not.

Juntai
Originally posted by Hit and Run
I'd say this is a good fight with Team DC taking the majority. Either Surfer and Thor can hold his own or beat any single person on DC, but, unfortunately, Hulk can't say the same. Hulk *might* be able to hold off Supes or MM long enough for either of his teammates to beat any of their opponents and help him double-team, but that just depends on the fight itself I guess.

Overall, I guess this all really depends on who fights who and how each fight goes, but I'd say that Team DC wins more times than not. Yeah, it's tossup for sure, but I see Hulk as a weak link in an otherwise nearly perfectly even match. He simply can't operate on these characters' level, given that he's so one dimensional.

jrodslam
Hulk is the weak link. Team DC wins.

Hit and Run
It's such a shame too. sad

I really like the Hulk. But, like I stated in another thread already, he's just not the asteroid-smashing, dimension-punching, team-beating powerhouse he used to be. If he was continuously written with amazing feats like he used to be, then I'd say this would be a more even battle.

But, these days, Hulk gets beaten by Thing in one blow or Spider-Man using a truck as a weapon.

TheKahn
I'd go with Marvel in this one. The Surfer's transmutation powers put them over the edge. I don't see why he couldn't turn the whole DC team into stone (or anything else). Also he could always use K-nite radiation against Superman or drain away his solar energy quickly taking him out. With Hal it is debatable wiether Surfer could control and/or drain his GL ring. But even in a fight Hal would run out of power much earlier than Surfer. While Thor and the near usless Hulk could hold off MM if not beat him until Surfer was through with Hal.

Surfer is extremely versitle.
Against Lunatik who possesses superhuman strength (on Thor's level (Class 100). With the sharp teeth in his huge mouth he can bite off the head of a human being. He is a nearly immortal being (already 600 million years old) and grew a resistance against any kind of natural or cosmic force over the years. It was also nearly impossible to harm him with any kind of weapon.

He bound his life force to a planet so that if he left Lunatik would die. Why couldn't he do the same to the DC team then blow up the planet?
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/MCP175-p15.jpg

jrodslam
Well GL's also have transmutation powers. big grin

TheKahn
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well GL's also have transmutation powers. big grin

Yeah I know, but there just doesn't seem to be any very impressive showings. I've checked out the GL respect thread and most "transmutation" feats seem to be old Pre-Crisis Hal. Its just something that they don't seem to use alot. Now replace MM with Firestorm and things might be more even.

Draco69
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yeah I know, but there just doesn't seem to be any very impressive showings. I've checked out the GL respect thread and most "transmutation" feats seem to be old Pre-Crisis Hal. Its just something that they don't seem to use alot. Now replace MM with Firestorm and things might be more even.

There's no such thing as Pre-Crisis Hal....

TheKahn
sQUOTE=5937361]Originally posted by Draco69

My bad. I didn't start reading comics until mid-90s. I assumed everybody in DC got remade in the Crisis. Is there a more recent example of a GL using his transmutation powers?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69

Agreed.

Draco69
Originally posted by TheKahn
sQUOTE=5937361]Originally posted by Draco69

My bad. I didn't start reading comics until mid-90s. I thought everybody in DC got remade in the Crisis. So Hal turning missles into green snow is still in continuntiy?

Yes. Hal was in another dimension during the Crisis.

JOE NUNEZ
remember team marvel has thor and thor counts as two seeing how he has the hammer ,so team marvel has four ,plus id rather be with the silver surfer than agaisnt him team marvel wins green lantern believe it or not is the weal link....a fight with thor or the surfer could drain his power ring seeing how those characters could fight for days......

Juntai
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
remember team marvel has thor and thor counts as two seeing how he has the hammer ,so team marvel has four ,plus id rather be with the silver surfer than agaisnt him team marvel wins green lantern believe it or not is the weal link....a fight with thor or the surfer could drain his power ring seeing how those characters could fight for days......
In a single good punch, Superman put Thor unconscious.
Green Lantern and Silver Surfer have nearly perfectly equal feats. And both have been subject to horrible PIS/CIS moments.
And Martian Manhunter is 100 class strength with Hulk, vastly faster than him, smarter than him, telepathy, invisibility, intangibility, and about another dozen or more powers Hulk can't compensate for.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
My bad. I didn't start reading comics until mid-90s. I thought everybody in DC got remade in the Crisis. So Hal turning missles into green snow is still in continuntiy?

Yes. Hal was in another dimension during the Crisis. He did catch a big retcon though, but it didn't seem to undo all of his feats, just his becoming a lantern and the Sinestro stuff.

jrodslam
remember team marvel has thor and thor counts as two seeing how he has the hammer ,so team marvel has four,

Does Thor's hammer fly around and beat people up? I didint know it had a mind of its own.

plus id rather be with the silver surfer than agaisnt him team marvel wins green lantern believe it or not is the weal link....a fight with thor or the surfer could drain his power ring seeing how those characters could fight for days......

If Surfer or Thor were to drain Lanterns energy, i dont see why they couldnt absorb it back. Lantern can also redirect or contain/absorb surfers blast. Surfer has fought for days before? This was after 2 blasts.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/682/surfersenergy3jo.th.jpg

Hit and Run
And Hawkeye put down Captain Atom with a few arrows.

Doesn't mean it should have happened.

spideycarnage
Does Thor's hammer fly around and beat people up? I didint know it had a mind of its own.

If Surfer or Thor were to drain Lanterns energy, i dont see why they couldnt absorb it back. Lantern can also redirect or contain/absorb surfers blast. Surfer has fought for days before? This was after 2 blasts.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/682/surfersenergy3jo.th.jpg

thors hammer does not hae a mind of is own.

spideycarnage
Green Lantern and Silver Surfer have nearly perfectly equal feats. And both have been subject to horrible PIS/CIS moments.
And Martian Manhunter is 100 class strength with Hulk, vastly faster than him, smarter than him, telepathy, invisibility, intangibility, and about another dozen or more powers Hulk can't compensate for.

wow superman can put down thor with a single punch..u keep thinkg that.

jrodslam
wow superman can put down thor with a single punch..u keep thinkg that.

Its happened. Thor Buster!

Hit and Run
Its happened. Thor Buster!
And Hawkeye put down Captain Atom with a few arrows.

Doesn't mean it should have happened.

Also, keep in mind, Thor took a punch from both Supes and Martian Manhunter at the same time and just shrugged it off.

JOE NUNEZ
thors hammer is the best weapon out of the six characters,please dont be ignorant dc fan boys accept the truth when you see it ...cross overs are crap im a marvel fan and even i know that woulvorine shouldnt have beat lobo cross overs are crap.....

JOE NUNEZ
no body in any of the two universes could knock out the son of odin with one punch.....

Hit and Run
thors hammer is the best weapon out of the six characters,please dont be ignorant dc fan boys accept the truth when you see it ...cross overs are crap im a marvel fan and even i know that woulvorine shouldnt have beat lobo cross overs are crap.....
I'd say that the GL ring is the best actually, but yes, Thor's hammer is very powerful as well.

JOE NUNEZ
fan boys are the stupidest people on earth...have you fan boys heard about being fair and inpartial when giving and opinion....

UniOmni
I gotta give it to Marvel. Hulk isn't an issue. But Thor and Superman are = in my eyes. Supes slight physical advantages are nullified by Thors magical versatility. And isn't Jonn vulnerable to fire? I know after Trial By Fire, they tried to change it to fires of passion, but Superman took him out with his heat vision. So i conclude that the Surfer could do the same. GL is the last one standing on the field......Thor hits him with the hammer, knocking him outta the sky and into Hulks arena, where he'd been getting madder and more infuriated at "puny men who fly, thinking they better than Hulk........Hulk Smash!!!" Hell, Superman could fire his planet burning hv full power at Thor, and he uses his hammer to absorb it and return it to Manhunter but 10x, and instead of planet burning, its solar system destroying. Manhunter is ash..

JOE NUNEZ
now see thats a fair opinion,hats off to ya uniomni....

Avalonofthewind
Superman
GL
MM

vs

Hulk
Thor
Silver Surfer

Who wins?? good match

Why is Hulk in this fight?

Everyone here outclasses him.

spideycarnage
Also, keep in mind, Thor took a punch from both Supes and Martian Manhunter at the same time and just shrugged it off.
thumb up
also he took numerous punches from an enraged hulk many times

Juntai
now see thats a fair opinion,hats off to ya uniomni.... Of course you think HIS is fair, it's the one where Marvel guys wiped the floor with DC guys and didn't make a lot of sense.
Hulk beating GL?
Please.

juggernaut66666
thor with god force blast wipes them out

brainchild81
Fight starts and SS's cosmic awareness lets him know that Supes is a victim. He turns Supes clothes into Kryptonite or Kryptonite blasts him(Can't he turn air into K also?). Supes is superdead. MM w/TP takes out Hulk as Thor fires @ Hal with the hammer. SS wastes MM for what he did to Hulk and then turns his attention to GL. Surfer and Thor waste GL. Marvel wins w/one casualty.

Cosmic Cube
Surfer gives his companions the power cosmic, and they own.

brainchild81
He can do that?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by brainchild81
He can do that?

Sure can. He'd be a little drained after doing so, though.

No matter. A quick trip to a nearby cosmic energy source would replenish him quickly, while herald-Thor and herald-Hulk lay waste to the opposition.

brainchild81
he's done that b4?

spideycarnage
wow imagine a cosmic hulk..that would be great

Cosmic Cube
he's done that b4?

Yep. He once gave a wooden puppet the power cosmic, granting it all of his powers, and sentience.

Cosmic Cube
wow imagine a cosmic hulk..that would be great

Who are you telling? big grin

JOE NUNEZ
wow imagine hulk leaping from star to star crushing planets in his way...but i still think maybe batman/robin could beat him.....

Cosmic Cube
wow imagine hulk leaping from star to star crushing planets in his way...but i still think maybe batman/robin could beat him.....

It's true that he would be powerful as hell, but I'm not sure if he could handle the Dynamic Duo...

Cosmic Cube
Anyway... Cosmic Thor + Cosmic Hulk + a drained Silver Surfer = victory for Team Marvel.

brainchild81
Ditto

UniOmni
Of course you think HIS is fair, it's the one where Marvel guys wiped the floor with DC guys and didn't make a lot of sense.
Hulk beating GL?
Please.

Jun, all i said was Hulk beating on Gl after becoming Sufficiently enraged....I ken that Gl could drain him of his gamma. But still, with Clark out and Jonn reduced to ash, Gl loses. None on the DC team would bother with hulk, seeing as how he can't fly. Superman is dead from repeated blasts of high level magic and k-nite, but not before unleashing his heat vision full power, only to have it absorbed by the hammer and turned on his pyrophobic teammate times 10, leaving him in ashes. GL? It's debateable that he could beat Thor on his own. Surfer as well. Both, with Hulk beating on him will result in that oh so over used phrase....."I can't hold the shield up much longer.......uuggghhhhhh!!" Then once the grunt is issued, he gets beaten black and blue and discharged from the corps for changing his colors!

brainchild81
laughing Black&Blue Lantern.

Femi32
GL can give MM and Superman GL rings. Wonder how the fight would go then.

brainchild81
He can just create more rings?

jrodslam
He can just create more rings?

I believe the only rings that can duplicate is Hal's and Kyle's. Not all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.