Darth Nihilus vs. NJO Luke, ROTS Palpatine, and ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
This fight is in a field as big as a baseball field. It is in Geonosis. Who wins? Let's say Anakin has one year of sith training after ROTS. He defeated obi and had training under Sidious

Lord Simus
Nihilus drains them all.

Darth Avis
Never ever make a nihilus thread.

kamikz
Ok, just a question. Nihilus draining is instant but so is Luke's lightning attack which also kills instantly, and I don't see by any means that Nihilus is faster than Luke so the question is, does Lukes instant kill attack work on Nihilus, if so could he be fast enough to kill him with it?

Darth Traya
Originally posted by kamikz
Ok, just a question. Nihilus draining is instant but so is Luke's lightning attack which also kills instantly, and I don't see by any means that Nihilus is faster than Luke so the question is, does Lukes instant kill attack work on Nihilus, if so could he be fast enough to kill him with it?

Nihilus would beat them. Nihilus can drain from thousands of kilomrtres away.

exanda kane
baseball sucks

Darth Avis
Baseball is awsome and what does that have to do in this thread other than the location.

DrDoom101
i said the field was as big as a baseball field.

Illustrious
Originally posted by kamikz

Luke's "instagib" attack uses the force. Nihilus feeds off force. Game, set, and match. Nihilus pwns them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.