goku ssj4 vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

judgesbrother
whod win?

jgiant
DBZ should get more respect, but i guess because the show contradicts itself alot it doesn't...i like dbz so i say goku...

TwisterGameX
whats with the 25 dbz threads in here all of a sudden.

judgesbrother
BECAUSE RECENTLY WE FOUND OUT FROM JUDG DRED THAT DBZ CHARACTERS ARE STRONGER THAN EVEN THE JP

Xplosive
SSJ4 Goku would murder him.

judgesbrother
i know

dvampire
SSJ4 whould die in a sec. smile

dvampire
Originally posted by Xplosive
SSJ4 Goku would murder him.

Prove it? big grin

Xplosive
Originally posted by dvampire
SSJ4 whould die in a sec. smile

Prove it?big grin

dvampire
Prove it?big grin

SSJ4 Goku doesn't have the strength to even draw Odin's attention at all. SSJ4 Goku struggles to push a building back in place and had trouble lifting people on a piece of falling rock in a city. Odin is sykfather level, and is above beings like Surfer and Thanos, both who could easily beat the crap out of ssj4 Goku. Odin could just punch ssj4 Goku once, knocking him out or just turn him into stone.Like I said Odin wins in a sec.smile

Xplosive
SSJ4 Goku would beat the crap out of Thanos and Silver Surfer at the same time.

dvampire
SSJ4 Goku would beat the crap out of Thanos and Silver Surfer at the same time.

And still havn't given any proof of this either. roll eyes (sarcastic) Both Thanos and Surfer destroys any incarnation of Goku period.

Xplosive
Havent you learned that Goku will always improve and always surpass any oponnent in the end. SSJ4 Goku would be far too much to Silver Surfer. Thanos energy is so way bellow SSJ4 Goku.

wolverine8888
krillin in the buu saga was able to destroy planets very very easiliy. goku is a good 10 times more powerful in only super sayin 2 form u do the math.

The Ion
Odin has rocked universes with his fights.

Universe > Planets. There, I did the math for you. smile

dvampire
Havent you learned that Goku will always improve and always surpass any oponnent in the end. SSJ4 Goku would be far too much to Silver Surfer. Thanos energy is so way bellow SSJ4 Goku.

How can he improve when the series ended? Thanos energy blasts has put down cosmic beings, aswell as Surfers. smile

K3VIL
Xplosive, SS4 Goku is certainly strong, durable and so, but look at the facts:
Bebi's planetary destroyer blast put Goku K.O.
Odin can emit a blast like that on a whim.
SSJ4 burns energy really fast, Goku will turn to his normal aspect after a long fight, while Odin can fight for even months at full power.
Goku's fastest way of moving is the instant transmission, while Odin's flight speed is beyond lightspeed, and he can teleport too.
Goku has skills, but Odin has fighting skills too, he's the Asgardian Skyfather.
Goku will be less a match than Thanos was, FAR LESS, certainly he'll gain Odin's respect, cause a Sayan is a natural born warrior.

dvampire
Originally posted by wolverine8888
krillin in the buu saga was able to destroy planets very very easiliy. goku is a good 10 times more powerful in only super sayin 2 form u do the math.

DBZ/GT characters are only capable of blowing up planets if they put enough energy into there attacks like a Kamehameha wave, it whould be strong enough to penetrate through the Earth's, causing it to blow up.SSJ3/4 Goku gets hurt by physical attacks that are far less than Superman's punching power; ssj3/4 Goku also gets hurt by moutain and city destroying blast (not planet destroying) that's sometimes does lesser damage than physical attacks. Odin like I said only needs one punch to end the fight or he could just turn ssj4 Goku into stone.

wolverine8888
gt blows. the real dbz characters weakest shots would blow up planets hell kid buu destroyed thousand of planets

K3VIL
DBZ/GT characters are only capable of blowing up planets if they put enough energy into there attacks like a Kamehameha wave, it whould be strong enough to penetrate through the Earth's, causing it to blow up.SSJ3/4 Goku gets hurt by physical attacks that are far less than Superman's punching power; ssj3/4 Goku also gets hurt by moutain and city destroying blast (not planet destroying) that's sometimes does lesser damage than physical attacks. Odin like I said only needs one punch to end the fight or he could just turn ssj4 Goku into stone.
Wrong.
Kid Buu destroyed the Earth with a single blast, Goku and few others escaped the massive explosion teleporting to Kaioshin planet.
The only reason cause the characters just don't blow up the entire planet where the fight is going on in a single blow is cause their durability can't grant them to survive the explosion, also remember that Sayan's cannot breath in space, only Freezer, Cell, Cyborgs and Buu can.

dvampire
Originally posted by wolverine8888
gt blows. the real dbz characters weakest shots would blow up planets hell kid buu destroyed thousand of planets

SSJ2 Goku struggling to push a moutain apart (which means he's not very strong).

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video08.mov

SSJ2 Goku is physically capable of hurting Kid Buu, who is far from Odin in power.

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video06.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video07.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video10.mov

If Buu is able to hurt ssj3 Goku who is far below cosmic beings in power, Odin whould destroy ssj3/4 Goku with ease.

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video11.mov

http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Media/Video_Clips/DBZ-Video12.mov

Like I said, Odin makes short work of any incarnation of Goku or any other DBZ/GT character period. smile big grin

dvampire
Originally posted by K3VIL
Wrong.
Kid Buu destroyed the Earth with a single blast, Goku and few others escaped the massive explosion teleporting to Kaioshin planet.
The only reason cause the characters just don't blow up the entire planet where the fight is going on in a single blow is cause their durability can't grant them to survive the explosion, also remember that Sayan's cannot breath in space, only Freezer, Cell, Cyborgs and Buu can.

DBZ/GT characters are only capable of blowing up planets if they put enough energy into there attacks like a Kamehameha wave, it whould be strong enough to penetrate through the Earth's (damaging it very badly), causing it to blow up.SSJ3/4 Goku gets hurt by physical attacks that are far less than Superman's punching power; ssj3/4 Goku also gets hurt by moutain and city destroying blast (not planet destroying) that's sometimes does lesser damage than physical attacks. Odin like I said only needs one punch to end the fight or he could just turn ssj4 Goku into stone.smile

Xplosive
Originally posted by The Ion

Heavens have been rokced because of Goku.

How can he improve when the series ended? Thanos energy blasts has put down cosmic beings, aswell as Surfers. smile

So you say also Sivler Surfer energy blast is more powerful than Goku energy blast, sorry but Krillin energy blast is more powerful than SS.
DBZ characters are always hiting each other with palentery destroing planets and more, and they are reflecting it easily (they are easily surving 10 time destructive planet energy blast and far more). Now, when Vegeta had 20000 he could alredy destroy planet, at the end of DBGT, Goku had about 4 billion, so do the math. And Goku could summon the power of the whole universe.

Goku's fastest way of moving is the instant transmission, while Odin's flight speed is beyond lightspeed, and he can teleport too.
Goku has skills, but Odin has fighting skills too, he's the Asgardian

In a fight it wont matter, Goku figthing reflexes are way above Odin. And also Akira said that his reflxes in fight were already at 1000 above speed of light. And as I said, he had 4 billion.

K3VIL
Heavens have been rokced because of Goku.

So you say also Sivler Surfer energy blast is more powerful than Goku energy blast, sorry but Krillin energy blast is more powerful than SS.
DBZ characters are always hiting each other with palentery destroing planets and more, and they are reflecting it easily (they are easily surving 10 time destructive planet energy blast and far more). Now, when Vegeta had 20000 he could alredy destroy planet, at the end of DBGT, Goku had about 4 billion, so do the math. And Goku could summon the power of the whole universe.

In a fight it wont matter, Goku figthing reflexes are way above Odin. And also Akira said that his reflxes in fight were already at 1000 above speed of light. And as I said, he had 4 billion.
Xplosive you're acting like a fanboy.
1st.We are talking about DBZ characters, not Akira, and come on, 1000 above lightspeed Akira?He's not even at herald level, someone like Exodus will crush him.
2nd.Goku can't summone the power of an universe, he can summon POSITIVE life force of living beings, and use it to create an energy blast that will kill any evil being.
Odin isn't evil, so Genkidama isn't gonna work.
3rd.Odin while fighting Seth but also in his fight with Zeus, was creating MULTIVERSAL LEVEL shockwaves.
Goku's shockwaves were rocking through 3 dimensions, Earth one, Heaven one, and Kaioshin's one, Odin's shockwaves were travelling on a far larger scale.

Xplosive
Xplosive you're acting like a fanboy.
1st.We are talking about DBZ characters, not Akira, and come on, 1000 above lightspeed Akira?He's not even at herald level, someone like Exodus will crush him.
2nd.Goku can't summone the power of an universe, he can summon POSITIVE life force of living beings, and use it to create an energy blast that will kill any evil being.
Odin isn't evil, so Genkidama isn't gonna work.
3rd.Odin while fighting Seth but also in his fight with Zeus, was creating MULTIVERSAL LEVEL shockwaves.
Goku's shockwaves were rocking through 3 dimensions, Earth one, Heaven one, and Kaioshin's one, Odin's shockwaves were travelling on a far larger scale.

I meant Akira Toriyama, the creator of DBZ. He said that already Radditz who had 1200 had figting reflexes above speed of light, so think about 4 billion.

K3VIL
I meant Akira Toriyama, the creator of DBZ. He said that already Radditz who had 1200 had figting reflexes above speed of light, so think about 4 billion.
Silver Surfer can move beyond lightspeed and his reflexes are on the same rank.
Odin blasted Surfer into oblivion.
Do the math.

Xplosive
Silver Surfer can move beyond lightspeed and his reflexes are on the same rank.
Odin blasted Surfer into oblivion.
Do the math.

Actully, I think you do the math. Radditz with 1200 had figthing reflexes beyond speed of light. Its time for you to do the math, 4 billion. SS would be lost. And already Krillin energy blast is far beyond that of Silver Surfer.

TwisterGameX
I wouldn't go that far that krillins blast are better than surfer.

Xplosive
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I wouldn't go that far that krillins blast are better than surfer.

Much more.

spencerspider
Dragonball Z people r like the strongest people of all in my opinion

K3VIL
Actully, I think you do the math. Radditz with 1200 had figthing reflexes beyond speed of light. Its time for you to do the math, 4 billion. SS would be lost. And already Krillin energy blast is far beyond that of Silver Surfer.
Prove it man.
Cause Kid Buu absorbed Krilin's and Jamcha blast's like they were nothing.
Krilin and the human warriors were on a lower level than sayans, certainly they can blow up the core of a planet and make it explode, but they aren't a threat for a sayan, and so they aren't one for Surfer, who has blasted into dust a planet with ease.

Xplosive
Cause Kid Buu absorbed Krilin's and Jamcha blast's like they were nothing.

Kid Buu is Kid Buu. Anyway, all I have seen is that any in DBZ has greater blast than SS. I think SS had help about blasting a planet into dust.

armandovalles
I dont watch any DBZ anymore, but when i saw SSJ4 Goku i DBGT, i gotta say he puts Odin to shame. And did someone actually say Surfer would beat SSJ4 Goku? Surfer probly couldnt even beat Krillin (from the Buu Saga, which is his strongest form, coming up on 100 million if i recall) for god's sake. DBZ guys are just stupid tho their too powerful. Hell Vegeta when he was still a lil kid was destroying planets with blasts from his finger. Imagine what a SSJ4 Goku could do. He'd whup Odin's ass. Make this Odin & Zeus vs SSJ4 Goku and then uve got a well-matched fight. Even Krillin can blast planets into nothingness like it's nothing for him. DBZ/GT is just too powerful.

sam_drugbringer
I can only asume we are useing dub versions of these charaters, since it is mentioned nowhere else that Raditz could move beyond light speed.

Second, your STILL pulling these facts out of nowhere. Think about this, it took goku 2 days to travel down snakeway when he was 6 times more powerful then raditz, and that puts him WAY below light speed. Goku has never blow up ANYTHING biger then a planet, while odin, seeing how he is close to Galactus, could destroy a galaxy if he felt so inclined.

Finaly, Thor has stated the Odinfoce lets you simply remove people from reality. I know some will argue "GOKU IS TO POWERFUL!!!!" but I can't see how that protects him from being erased from reailty.

the Darkone
Odin is a god whose powers and abilities dwarfs Goku, it wouldn't be a fair fight. Odin can banish people with a gesture or erase them from existences plain and simple, this is one dude I wouldn't want to even f**k with if I had thanos powers.

Odin is a fighting god with great power, which he can to increase his godly abilities further how in the hell can Goku f**k with that? Goku SS4 burns out of power very quickly as where odin can fight for years with out getting tired or pausing.

Hell Mangog will kill goku just by farting on him, guys give me a break DBZ characters are overrated and trying to compare them to marvel or dc cosmic beings or none cosmic beings is crazy.

dvampire
Originally posted by armandovalles
I dont watch any DBZ anymore, but when i saw SSJ4 Goku i DBGT, i gotta say he puts Odin to shame. And did someone actually say Surfer would beat SSJ4 Goku? Surfer probly couldnt even beat Krillin (from the Buu Saga, which is his strongest form, coming up on 100 million if i recall) for god's sake. DBZ guys are just stupid tho their too powerful. Hell Vegeta when he was still a lil kid was destroying planets with blasts from his finger. Imagine what a SSJ4 Goku could do. He'd whup Odin's ass. Make this Odin & Zeus vs SSJ4 Goku and then uve got a well-matched fight. Even Krillin can blast planets into nothingness like it's nothing for him. DBZ/GT is just too powerful.

The DBZ/GT characters aren't that powerful, confused the fanboys are though. big grin smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

DBZ/GT characters are only capable of blowing up planets if they put enough energy into there attacks like a Kamehameha wave, it whould be strong enough to penetrate through the Earth's (damaging it very badly), causing it to blow up.SSJ3/4 Goku gets hurt by physical attacks that are far less than Superman's punching power; ssj3/4 Goku also gets hurt by moutain and city destroying blast (not planet destroying) that's sometimes does lesser damage than physical attacks. Odin like I said only needs one punch to end the fight or he could just turn ssj4 Goku into stone.

Avalonofthewind
Thanos would murder Goku...and Odin owns him.
Goku goes back to heaven.

Xplosive
The DBZ/GT characters aren't that powerful, confused the fanboys are though. big grin smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

DBZ/GT characters are only capable of blowing up planets if they put enough energy into there attacks like a Kamehameha wave

Like Frieza had to when he blew Sayian world with one finger with smile on face.

sam_drugbringer
The fact that you just called Frieza a she proves you have no idea what your talking about.

Xplosive
I dont see he. Anyway I made a mistake. That means Ive never watched it right, you ****ing moron, you ****ing idiot, you stupid. That also means he didnt blew Sayian world with one finger with smile on his face. So when I said she, I dont know, and he blewing Saiyan world never happened, you ****ing idiot.

Xplosive
I am goint to watch PRIDE, Mirko Cro Cop.

sam_drugbringer
I see a little piece of text that says you hit the edit button.

If you had admited your mistake, I would understand, maybe you just hit that s by mistake. But lieing to make me sound silly... well, I'm done. you've done nothing but talk falsehoods this topic.

BTW, Akira never said anything about reaction times, and the fact that it took Gotenks several minitues to fly around the earth puts him WAY below light speed.

Avalonofthewind
I dont see he. Anyway I made a mistake. That means Ive never watched it right, you ****ing moron, you ****ing idiot, you stupid. That also means he didnt blew Sayian world with one finger with smile on his face. So when I said she, I dont know, and he blewing Saiyan world never happened, you ****ing idiot.

Damn, was it that serious? You could have just told him it was a typo or something.

Xplosive
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
I see a little piece of text that says you hit the edit button.

If you had admited your mistake, I would understand, maybe you just hit that s by mistake. But lieing to make me sound silly... well, I'm done. you've done nothing but talk falsehoods this topic.

BTW, Akira never said anything about reaction times, and the fact that it took Gotenks several minitues to fly around the earth puts him WAY below light speed.

As you can read again, I said //I dont see he. Anyway I made a mistake...//, cant you read.
You are fool saying because of I made a mistake with he and she, I dont know what I am talking about.

sam_drugbringer
You stupid? At least use good grammar when insulting other people.

Say what you want about smiling, it did take Freiza a few seconds to power up that blast.

Also, couldn't Bardock breathe in space in that movie? That seems kinda strange.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Damn, was it that serious? You could have just told him it was a typo or something.

Yes

Xplosive
Say what you want about smiling, it did take Freiza a few seconds to power up that blast.

With nail.

sam_drugbringer
It doesn't matter if he used a nail or a toe, it took him a while, compared to Odin preforming similar feats instantly.

Xplosive
It took almost nothign and that is because he was palying with Saiyans.
He could do it immediatelly.

sam_drugbringer
You have no proof to back up that claim.

I have previously raised questions about useing the Bardock movie as evidence, as it contradicts established facts. Also, it DID take him a while to power up the Death Ball in his fight with Goku.

Xplosive
Later.
I am going to watch Pride.

jplatinum
true,but remember marvel and dc comics contradict themselves alot too.

For instance, spiderman is 40x reflexes, if normal reflexes are .2 seconds, spiderman should be 40 x this, which would make his movements invisible and he should never be hit by anyone or anything that can't move atleast mach 2 speeds.
Yet, he is always hit by normal people and people like batman who should be able to see him move much less hit him or block him.

Another one, Batman is only peak human, yet he does superhuman feats all the time, like take darkseid's punches, punch someone and they fly 30 feet across the room, punch people through brick walls, shatter a thick tree with one kick(should've shatter leg and tree not even buldged.), Jump 20 feet up into the air, hurt the hulk with a karate kick(should've shattered whole side of his body even tryin' to kick hulk.), and shit like doging perfectly aimed bullets(no human no matter how fast jet li/bruce lee can dodeg a bullet after it has been trigger pulled they can only anticpate wher it will go and dodge before the trigger is pulled.)

Another example, How come superman has ungodly speed, yet he never ever uses it when he fights he is always hit by a rocket or a laser beam(all laser beams don't move at lightspeed), he is hit by people who again should see him move let alone clock him, he is so supergenius and yet can't seem to stop just walking up to everyone and tryin' to punch them, thinking he can win every fight this way.

Another example, wolverine is adamantium bones, inhanced reflexes and strength, and martial-arts training, when he hits someone above normal human levels, the punch should kill them.
He should be able to generate at least 10 x more destructive force than the greatest karate breaking master on account of his super uber dense adamantium bones and inhanced strength and reflexes(speed kills).

So before you talk about dbz contradicting itself, I can give you a shit load of ways marvel and dc comics contratdict themselves.
Hell, I've got hundreds.....of thousands.

jplatinum
And goku would destroy that weak excuse for a god.
Goku became a god far before he absorbed the dragon balls.
Now, goku is a God level god.
Odin dies before he even gets started.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jplatinum
Odin dies before he even gets started.

Agree

Juntai
Piccolo claimed Raddits was faster than the speed of light when he dodged one of his attacks.
However, much later---
Goku describing instant tramsition to Trunks when he appears back on Earth after Trunks kills Frieza... he basically says it's lightspeed.. riding the light waves, or what have you.

And, please if you can show me Goku's level being at "4 billion", because I know for a fact that that's bullshit, they never say and the fanboys only ASSUME Goku's level at around a billion at the end of GT after absorbing the Dragonballs, as they stopped using scanners long before ever reaches remotely close to that level.

Juntai
And being more powerful than DB's gods and stuff also isn't all that relivent, none of them have done anything to lead me to believe Aquaman couldn't beat them.

jplatinum
Instsant tranmission is way faster than speed of light.
It is instant goku desrcibed it as "sorta like light travel."

He was tryin to give them a reference to compare it to, not sayin' it is exactly that.

Not to mention that even if it was which it isn't light speed, that was sagas ago, which translates to minut power levels ago.

They are so much more powerful/Faster now that instant transmission would have increased 10 x fold by bebi saga.
50 x fold by evil dragon saga.

Remember as they get more powerful their old levels increase in power too.

Like for instance, regular goku in android saga would be like and ant compared to regular goku in buu saga, his speed would be compared the same.

So "if" instant tranmission was lightspeed wayyyyyyyy back during trunks killing frieza, it'd be like more like 20-50 lightspeed now.

Which it isn't even that cause instant transmission is not light speed, it is instantaneous, meaning in an instant.

Goku can go from earth to pluto and back in two instants(less than two seconds if he has a life energy to lock onto.

Lightspeed is muchhhhhhh slower than this.

You were sayin!?!

Juntai
Instsant tranmission is way faster than speed of light.
It is instant goku desrcibed it as "sorta like light travel."

He was tryin to give them a reference to compare it to, not sayin' it is exactly that.

Not to mention that even if it was which it isn't light speed, that was sagas ago, which translates to minut power levels ago.

They are so much more powerful/Faster now that instant transmission would have increased 10 x fold by bebi saga.
50 x fold by evil dragon saga.

Remember as they get more powerful their old levels increase in power too.

Like for instance, regular goku in android saga would be like and ant compared to regular goku in buu saga, his speed would be compared the same.

So "if" instant tranmission was lightspeed wayyyyyyyy back during trunks killing frieza, it'd be like more like 20-50 lightspeed now.

Which it isn't even that cause instant transmission is not light speed, it is instantaneous, meaning in an instant.

Goku can go from earth to pluto and back in two instants(less than two seconds if he has a life energy to lock onto.

Lightspeed is muchhhhhhh slower than this.

You were sayin!?! Goku himself described it as light speed regardless of what you claim he COULD do I'd trust his own tongue over your made up assumed bullshit. He even described breaking his form down into light to ride along the light waves.
They knew Solar Flare, from the beginning of DB, but they weren't creating suns at the end of DBGT.

jplatinum
Anyway goku warps from 100 yards away and reappears(through pure running speed) right behind odin, who trembles with fear as to how fast goku is.

Then goku lets him turn around to look at him, then goku punches him one time and he dies.

End of story.

Juntai
Anyway goku warps from 100 yards away and reappears(through pure running speed) right behind odin, who trembles with fear as to how fast goku is.

Then goku lets him turn around to look at him, then goku punches him one time and he dies.

End of story. Odin stops time before he does this and banishes Goku to the end of time where's he ripped apart in entropy?

?

sam_drugbringer
When you assume, you make an *** of you and me.

there is no reason to think that, having absorbed the DBs, goku is as powerful as odin, and you didn't even give a reason goku should win.

As for contradictions, I'll handle them in the order asked.

1. Spiderman is 40X faster then a normal human. Charaters like batman, with years of training, have reaction times faster then that. In adition, characters like that and predict when he will move, so they apear to move faster then they do.

2. It's entirely possible batman can shatter a tree, considering he has mastery over 127 difffrent forms of martial arts and it almost as strong as Cap. America. Darkseid = Jobberseid but still he's allways holding back when he hits batman, that or batman's wearing a mother box which would make him destinctly superhuman.

3.Superman moveing at lightspeed can often cause drastic damage to the enviroment, ala Shockwaves, so he dosen't do that. However, I can't think of one time that he's been hit with a rocket, exsept to prove a point, or was completely focused in the other direction.

And FTW, All laser beams move a light speed. They are composed of light particles, so it would break General Relativity to go any slower.

4. He's not hiting them with an adimentium chair.... Regardeless, He has no enhanced reflexes and strength. That's all just his training.

Juntai
When you assume, you make an *** of you and me.

there is no reason to think that, having absorbed the DBs, goku is as powerful as odin, and you didn't even give a reason goku should win.

As for contradictions, I'll handle them in the order asked.

1. Spiderman is 40X faster then a normal human. Charaters like batman, with years of training, have reaction times faster then that. In adition, characters like that and predict when he will move, so they apear to move faster then they do.

2. It's entirely possible batman can shatter a tree, considering he has mastery over 127 difffrent forms of martial arts and it almost as strong as Cap. America. Darkseid = Jobberseid but still he's allways holding back when he hits batman, that or batman's wearing a mother box which would make him destinctly superhuman.

3.Superman moveing at lightspeed can often cause drastic damage to the enviroment, ala Shockwaves, so he dosen't do that. However, I can't think of one time that he's been hit with a rocket, exsept to prove a point, or was completely focused in the other direction.

And FTW, All laser beams move a light speed. They are composed of light particles, so it would break General Relativity to go any slower.

4. He's not hiting them with an adimentium chair.... Regardeless, He has no enhanced reflexes and strength. That's all just his training. Batman was also wearing New God Armor as well the Motherbox when he battled Darkseid, and did no damage and only got beat up. And started talking quicly when Darkseid was coming in for the kill.

And, you're right about the light and laser thing.
Light is a SOLID, this is a known fact, it's just moving too fast to be solid, but if slowed would have PHYSICAL essence.

jplatinum
Assume he ia as powerful are you ****in crazy!?!

Dude, goku was wayyyyyyy more powerful than that hack sagas ago.

During cell saga he would have made quick work of odin.

His power was insane, odin can't contend with that, and he is a better fighter, so odin can't contend with that.

I've seen american comics/cartoons fighting versus japanese' comics/animes fighting.

The american martail-artist don't even compare to the japanese ones.

That's like you comparing jackie chan to a 90 lb white belt who can't even pass his test for yellow belt.

Dude, goku destroys him.

And batman shattering a tree, did you even see that bigass tree he kicked, its no way he could have did that.
Maybe a little tree as real muayi tai fighters will often developed rock hard shins by kicking a skinnly palm tree over and over evr day for months til they can break it, but batman kicking a hugh oak-looking tree, I seriously doubt it.

And the wolverine inhanced reflexes thing.
Hmm what would you call it if I told you that I trained everyday punching with 40 lb wieghts in each hand and I took them ofF AND COULD PUNCH 10 x faster than anyone.(just using this as an example. can't do this).

Wouldn't you say that counts as inhanced speed through training/drugs/ whatever, the point is its still inhanced speed.

So how are you gonna try to downgrade logans' speed by sayin' its his trainind that makes him so fast, point is he is still inhanced speed.

Batman is peak human speed, but you don't say oh its because of his training so hard, point is he is still peak human speed.

So don't do that to logan.

As for the light thing. There are in fact mant lasers is real life that don't move at light speed, they move really fast but not at light speed. You fail to realize that not all light moves at the same speed some light particles move at much slower speed than others. It strue look it up.

Once again, I repeat myself...
You were saying!?!

the Darkone
If you think that goku can beat a sky father god you are sick in the f**king head. Odin will smite goku with a gesture or with a thought, odin killed a single race with a blast from Asgard in his throne room, and you trying to say that SS4 Goku can f**k with a god that can stop time, open portals to other dimensions, increase his godly powers, erase someone from existence, rearrange molecules and atomic , absorb all life force in Asgard and the nine worlds, cause multi-verse shock waves.

You guys need to ban yourself from this forum for life, really to even think of it is stupid. Odin will wreck some havoc on goku and how is ever stupid enough to f**k with him, he'll make them wish they where never born.

Odin 100/100 and then turns goku into a statue for all eternity.

Juntai

As for the light thing. There are in fact mant lasers is real life that don't move at light speed, they move really fast but not at light speed. You fail to realize that not all light moves at the same speed some light particles move at much slower speed than others. It strue look it up.

Once again, I repeat myself...
You were saying!?!

laser

n : an acronym for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation; an optical device that produces an intense monochromatic beam of coherent light

light (lt)
n.

1. Electromagnetic radiation that has a wavelength in the range from about 4,000 (violet) to about 7,700 (red) angstroms and may be perceived by the normal unaided human eye.
2. Electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength.

light speed

n : the speed at which light travels in a vacuum; the constancy and universality of the speed of light is recognized by defining it to be exactly 299,792,458 meters per second

You were saying?

sam_drugbringer
You continue to have no proof that goku could beat him, just vauge "GOKU IS TEH SHIZZLE MY NIZZZLE!" Statements.

Batman is a weaker martial artest beacuse he's from the west? That's wrong on SO many levels.

Wolverine HAS NO ENHANSED SPEED OR POWER!

No matter how hard he trained, he could never be stronger or faster then Steve Rogers.

I admit that there are some situations where a lazer can move slower then light, but these require a lot of scientific equipment and a normal Laser DOES move at light speed. It seems kinda stupid to spend millions making a laser slower then light then trying to hit superman with it.

Xplosive
It's entirely possible batman can shatter a tree

HAHAHAHHAHA eek! laughing

sam_drugbringer
Next time, how about you contribute to this topic insted of saying you disagree with one of mine.

jgiant
Goku wins.

wolverine8888
Wolverine HAS NO ENHANSED SPEED OR POWER!

actauly that in correct.

also i go with goku on this one

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by The Ion

And you did very well would you like ea gold star? laughing

Seriously though you're right Goku gets his head kicked in. Lots of HEROES don't try to destroy the Earth hmm I wonder why. They're plenty beings capable of destroying it Goku's out of his league. Some how people think DBZ is far above Marvel and DC I just don't see it they're very weak in comparison.

wolverine8888
when piccolo power level 200 he was able to destroy the moon with a week beam. piccolo power level is now over 80 mil.

sam_drugbringer
So?

I hope tou don't think that beacuse he could destroy a moon with a PL of 200, it means he can destroy two moons with a pl of 400.

PLs don't have that exact an exponetial range. When your PL doubles, it does not mean your strenth exactly doubles.

Even IF you argued it does, it means nothing.

Odin can destroy (or create) a sun. the sun is 1,300,000 times biger then the earth. Vegeta, with a PL of 18,000, is the first person we know that had the power to destroy earth.

Unless you can prove that SSj4's PL was over 23 billion, you can't make a case for him being able to blow up the sun.

And Odin is capeable of MORE impressive feats then that.

Marvel=DC
^ word

jgiant
Odin sux...

sam_drugbringer
Your argument is truely beyond retort or great works of litrature. You sire, are truely this generation's hemmingway.

jgiant
Thats what i've been trying to tell everyone...fuk yeah biches!

the Darkone
BTW SS4 Goku power level was 180,000,000 but still ain't shit against a sky-father who can blink you out of existences.

Marvel=DC
I thought it was hard enough comparing DC and Marvel whose power levels are different. How would Odins power level be in DBZ or Gokus in Marvel? That's the real question that will decide who'd win. Hmmmm I'll go with Odin for now.

Xplosive
So?

I hope tou don't think that beacuse he could destroy a moon with a PL of 200, it means he can destroy two moons with a pl of 400.

PLs don't have that exact an exponetial range. When your PL doubles, it does not mean your strenth exactly doubles.

Even IF you argued it does, it means nothing.

Odin can destroy (or create) a sun. the sun is 1,300,000 times biger then the earth. Vegeta, with a PL of 18,000, is the first person we know that had the power to destroy earth.

Unless you can prove that SSj4's PL was over 23 billion, you can't make a case for him being able to blow up the sun.

And Odin is capeable of MORE impressive feats then that.

Goku at Frieza saga had 15 million, that is official, anything after Frieza saga is specatcualtion of power level. In Buu Saga Goku was 500 million. But it is thought that Goku had about 4 billion at the end of GT. And his final spirit bomb in DBGT it is thought it had more than 100 billion.

the Darkone
Goku at Frieza saga had 15 million, that is official, anything after Frieza saga is specatcualtion of power level. What the f**k? In Buu Saga Goku was 500 million. But it is thought that Goku had about 4 billion at the end of GT. What the f**k? And his final spirit bomb in DBGT it is thought it had more than 100 billion.
Dude you are way off, I was watching this sh** before people heard DBZ in the 90's

Goku SS1 was 12,000,000
Freiza final form 10,000,000.

Goku SS3 end of Buu saga was 79,000,000
Kid Buu was 82,000,000

Goku at the end of GT was 1,000,000,000w/dragon balls

And the spirt bomb at the end of GT was 400,000,000
Evil Shenron was 356,000,000

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dude you are way off, I was watching this sh** before people heard DBZ in the 90's

Which doenst give you adittional knowledge, forget about when you watched this, its very annoying. Like someone will say, I have read X-Men from the start, who cares, you will give the first X-Men comic to someone now, he will gain the same knowlegde, so forget about this ****ing shit and ****ing when you wathed it.

Goku SS1 was 12,000,000
Freiza final form 10,000,000.

Goku SS3 end of Buu saga was 79,000,000
Kid Buu was 82,000,000

Goku at the end of GT was 1,000,000,000w/dragon balls

And the spirt bomb at the end of GT was 400,000,000
Evil Shenron was 356,000,000

DBGT:
Uub - 110,000,000

Kid Goku - 50,000,000
Pan - 9,000,000
Trunks - 21,000,000

Super Kid Goku - 150,000,000

Sigma Force - 2,000,000 to 12,000,000
Sigma Force Cannon - 35,000,000

General Rildo - 84,000,000
Sigma Rildo - 150,000,000
Metal Rildo - 235,000,000

Bebi - 4,000,000
Super Trunks - 84,000,000

Mature Bebi - 30,000,000

Goten - 19,000,000
Super Goten - 76,000,000

Gohan - 35,000,000
Super Gohan - 140,000,000

Vegeta - 140,000,000
Super Vegeta - 280,000,000

Bebi Vegeta - 475,000,000
Bebi Vegeta 2 - 700,000,000

Super Kid Goku 3 - 450,000,000

Uub - 300,000,000
Majuub - 650,000,000

Super Ape Kid Goku - 1,500,000,000
Super Son Goku 4 - 2,200,000,000

Super Ape Bebi Vegeta - 2,400,000,000
Super Son Goku 4 - 2,500,000,000 (Powered Up)

Seventeen - 28,000,000
Hell Seventeen - 140,000,000

Goten - 19,000,000
Trunks - 21,000,000
Majuub - 220,000,000

Freeza - 17,000,000
Cell - 52,000,000
Kid Goku - 125,000,000

Vegeta - 150,000,000

Super Seventeen - 400,000,000

Super Goten - 76,000,000
Pan - 12,000,000

Super Vegeta - 300,000,000

Super Kid Goku -375,000,000
Super Son Goku 4 - 2,800,000,000

Super Seventeen - 3,000,000,000

Eighteen - 23,000,000
Kid Goku - 3,400,000,000

Haze Shenron - 1,950,000
Rage Shenron - 3,000,000 to 3,000,000,000
Oceanus Shenron - 40,000,000
Naturon Shenron - 1,800,000,000
Nova Shenron - 2,600,000,000
Ice Shenron - 2,500,000,000

Syn Shenron - 3,400,000,000
Super Son Goku 4 - 4,100,000,000 (Surpassed Limits)

Omega Shenron - 9,300,000,000

Goku Spirit Bomb, over 100,000,000,000

the Darkone
Which doenst give you adittional knowledge, forget about when you watched this, its very annoying. Like someone will say, I have read X-Men from the start, who cares, you will give the first X-Men comic to someone now, he will gain the same knowlegde, so forget about this ****ing shit and ****ing when you wathed it.

All of this is What the f**k?

DBGT:
Uub - 110,000,000

Kid Goku - 50,000,000
Pan - 9,000,000
Trunks - 21,000,000

Super Kid Goku - 150,000,000

Sigma Force - 2,000,000 to 12,000,000
Sigma Force Cannon - 35,000,000

General Rildo - 84,000,000
Sigma Rildo - 150,000,000
Metal Rildo - 235,000,000

Bebi - 4,000,000

Mature Bebi - 30,000,000

Goten - 19,000,000
Super Goten - 76,000,000

Gohan - 35,000,000
Super Gohan - 140,000,000

Vegeta - 140,000,000
Super Vegeta - 280,000,000

Bebi Vegeta - 475,000,000
Bebi Vegeta 2 - 700,000,000

Super Kid Goku 3 - 450,000,000

Uub - 300,000,000
Majuub - 650,000,000

Super Ape Kid Goku - 1,500,000,000
:wtfmesseduper Son Goku 4 - 2,200,000,000

Super Ape Bebi Vegeta - 2,400,000,000
:Wtfmesseduper Son Goku 4 - 2,500,000,000 (Powered Up)

Seventeen - 28,000,000
Hell Seventeen - 140,000,000

Goten - 19,000,000
Trunks - 21,000,000
Majuub - 220,000,000

Freeza - 17,000,000
Cell - 52,000,000
Kid Goku - 125,000,000

Vegeta - 150,000,000

Super Seventeen - 400,000,000

Super Goten - 76,000,000
Pan - 12,000,000

Super Vegeta - 300,000,000

Super Kid Goku -375,000,000

Super Seventeen - 3,000,000,000

Eighteen - 23,000,000
Kid Goku - 3,400,000,000

Haze Shenron - 1,950,000
Rage Shenron - 3,000,000 to 3,000,000,000
Oceanus Shenron - 40,000,000
Naturon Shenron - 1,800,000,000
Nova Shenron - 2,600,000,000
Ice Shenron - 2,500,000,000

Syn Shenron - 3,400,000,000
Super Son Goku 4 - 4,100,000,000 (Surpassed Limits)

What the f**k?Omega Shenron - 9,300,000,000

Goku Spirit Bomb, over 100,000,000,000

Dude you are so far off is not even funny. I have power ratings from 97 SS 4Goku 180,000,000 so is SS4 Vegita, SS4 Gogeta is 360,000,000

Goku w/dragonballs is 1,000,000,000

These power ratings came from japan of 97 when DBGT ended.

the Darkone
BTW Odin still wins.

long pig
I ****ing hate DBZ....I hate it so...hard.

the Darkone
Originally posted by long pig
I ****ing hate DBZ....I hate it so...hard.

I agree with you, overrated. Trying to compare goku to odin is like comparing lexus to a Bentley.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dude you are so far off is not even funny. I have power ratings from 97 SS 4Goku 180,000,000 so is SS4 Vegita, SS4 Gogeta is 360,000,000

Goku w/dragonballs is 1,000,000,000

These power ratings came from japan of 97 when DBGT ended.

My power ratigns is the most accurate.

K3VIL
Odin taps into a limitless energy source.
He can surpass sayans anyday.
Hercules and Thor in an armwrestling match were using so much force they could sent the entire planet Earth out of orbit, and they weren't even using their FULL STRENGHT.
Now Odin surpass Thor's strenght BY FAR with the Odin Force, he can enhance his phsycal abilities, like reflexes, speed, and STRENGHT, to levels that a sayan will look like an ant compared to him, or less than an ant.
Damn guys how can you compare sayans to a Skyfather, skyfathers of Earth fought Celestials, tough they didn't win, they were able to catch their attention and barely faze them, and that's a feat, cause Celestials are top rank cosmic beings.
A Celestial can blow up a planet just by blinking an eye and using an eyebeam if he/she wants.
Celestials warp reality on a whim.
Sayans are like low level or under herald level.
A skyfather like Odin can knock out SS with a single bolt, a sayan is nothing to him.
If skyfathers like Odin, Zeus or Ra can cause multiversal level shockwaves while HOLDING BACK THEIR POWERS, if they goes ALL OUT, they will begin to blow up planets on planets and obliterate planetary systems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.