Welcome All Venom Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pingpong1115
I THINK THAT VENOM RULES PLZ IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN PLZ TALK,SHARE PICS AND ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING BOUT VENOM OR SYMBIOTES (PSSST I ONLY HAVE LIMITED KNOWLEDGE SO ANY INFO IS ALWAYS WELCOME)

pingpong1115
MORE PICS ANYONE?

pingpong1115
Another

pingpong1115
I WOULD REALLY LOVE IT IF SOMEONE COULD SEND MORE PICS OF VENOM OR THE SYMBIOTE PLZ THANKS REALLY APPRICIATED

LousyBoy
how old r u? 10?

pingpong1115
wots that ment to mean?

CaptainBen
Originally posted by pingpong1115
I THINK THAT VENOM RULES PLZ IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY THEN PLZ TALK,SHARE PICS AND ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING BOUT VENOM OR SYMBIOTES (PSSST I ONLY HAVE LIMITED KNOWLEDGE SO ANY INFO IS ALWAYS WELCOME)

is that spiderman

pingpong1115
which one i think bout 2 of them are the rest are just venom

pingpong1115
anywayz howz and wots ur favourite villian or hero (dont worry im asking out of curiousity

CaptainBen
i like venom as my villian
and i like the ultimate spiderman i just like the whole swinging thing

pingpong1115
coolness

pingpong1115

pingpong1115

spencerspider
um ok Mr. Know-it-All. hmm Is Venom going to be in Spiderman? I bet I know what you will say and what I think you will say is probably going to be wrong I dont want no long answer I want yes or no.

pingpong1115
that was a bit harsh i dont know everything infact im still learning i dont know put i want venom to the villian as i think venom is the best

spencerspider
You said you know absolutely anything about Venom so you should know. And anyway I really believe Venom is the best villain he is like the anti-spiderman. So um which way did you like better about his origin? Where he was from space or where Peter and Brock's dad's created him or something like that

Doc Ock
Go to the Symbiote thread to learn Venom facts.

b-dan
heres a cool pic

CaptainBen
(PSSST I ONLY HAVE LIMITED KNOWLEDGE SO ANY INFO IS ALWAYS WELCOME)

read the top dragon ball Z loser

CaptainBen
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/leonan18/venom.gif

o.g. slaughter
venom iz pretty raw. can anyone find any pics or bios on his family and stuff.

CaptainBen
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/v/venom.htm

Next Venom_girl
Let's see...
Human family:
His mother Janine died giving birth to him.
There's his dad Carl who didn't give a rat's @$$ about him growing up. There's his (presumbly older sister or a younger half-) sister Mary who is never elaborated upon and mentioned in a line of a Nova comic that Nova caused some kind of accident to befall her and the writers use her as a deus ex machina device (an excuse) for a Venom vs. Nova fight.
There's the maid (though not related) in his father's house who seemed to actually care what happened to Eddie.
And there's his ex-wife Ann Weying who later goes nuts and commits suicide because the writers needed an excuse to have Venom vs. Spidey fights again.
Symbiote family:
Eddie's other is an aberration from the norm of symbiote society. Some kind of mutation or adavism. Venom's kids include the Carnage symbiote (red and black host: Cletus Kassidy), and the LF symbiotes: the Scream symbiote (yellow, red, and black host: Donna), (fan name) Screech (purple, pink, and black host: Leslie), (fan name) Lasher (green and light green host: Ramon), (fan name) Riot (gray and brown host: Trevor), (fan name) Rampage (yellow and orange host: Carl). The writers immediately killed off Lasher, Screech, Riot, and Rampage and merged them into one symbiote known as Hybrid (brown and red host: Scott Washington). Venom also has a grandson-- Toxin (red and blue-black host: Pat Mulligan) and a clone of the Venom symbiote (known as the other / arctic Venom, Wolvenom, or She-Venom II hosts: half of Canada, Wolverine, and Patricia Robertson).
Here's a Venom Bio:
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/venom.html

spencerspider
Hey I am not a dragonball z loser.. read what he said after that I know anything about Venom! so if u have any question just ask

pingpong1115
i like the venom version where i came out of space cause i know more bout that

pingpong1115
I acualy didn't say that i said i didn't have a lot of knowleadge of them

spencerspider
I liked that one too.

pingpong1115
have u got any venom pics or symbiote ones if so then plz post them in plz

pingpong1115
hey peeps i was wondering why i didnt just put welcome all carnage fans, so has any one got any carnage pics for me plz. plz. pretty plz lol thanks

steverules
Hooray next week I'm going straight on down to town and I'm gonna grab a copy of astonishing spider-man, it has spidey's first fight with venom.

pingpong1115
coolness

steverules
I know...Jumpy

pingpong1115
plz if uv got any venom pics in send them in then plz

Scarecrow756
Hello fellow Venom fans.

steverules
How do I post pics?

pingpong1115
save a pic into your documents that pst reply at the bottom it says attach them click attach the click on the pic then prss send but u av to type something in the your reply box, anything do just use a fullstop .

steverules
Thanx

pingpong1115
cool im mad about venom

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by spencerspider
Hey I am not a dragonball z loser.. read what he said after that I know anything about Venom! so if u have any question just ask
yeh dragonballz rocks, nyway bak on topic on the SPIDER-MAN forum.

Is venom still gna b wd scorpian or wasat a 1 off?

Family_guy725
ok well the pic i tried to send is to large to attach but here is a link to it
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo. com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DVenom%26sm%3DYahoo%252
1%2BSearch%26fr%3DFP-tab-img-t-297%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3D%26ei%3DUTF-8&h=1100&w=742&imgcurl=ic1.deviantart.com%2Ffs4.deviantart.com%2Fi%2F2004%2F203%2F3%2F1%2FwE_ArE_VeNoM.jpg&imgurl=ic1.deviantart.com%2Ffs4.deviantart.com%2Fi%2F2004%2F203%2F3%2F1%2FwE_ArE_VeNoM.jpg&size=370.5kB&name=wE_ArE_VeNoM.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Fview%2F9080050&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Fview%2F9080050&p=Venom&type=jpeg&no=1&tt=43,222&ei=UTF-8

pingpong1115
I think rock, hes awsome i mite start to try and make my own mini comics where like he finds a new host and like spiderman but with venom, no spiderman, hmm all i need is to brush up on me art skills and maybe could be possible. I mean thats all i need ive basically got the story lines already. MUST START DRAWING.

I think the pic ive posted is one of my favs. Hmm only if it was me in that picture.

DBZ MAN
too small to see the text

pingpong1115
hold on il fine the bigger one but i used that cause simply for the pic and how id wish that it was me that picture

DBZ MAN
with impressive art skills u could! eek!

pingpong1115
good point

DBZ MAN
its really kl to no how to draw and expres it by usin it, hope u learn. or ur prob already gd but too modist

pingpong1115
cool thanks u can get the first pic i draw.(well to start i mite just take that pic i posted and try to darw my face and slot in in some how)
Here the pigger version of that pic, still with it was me in that big tho now back to work

DBZ MAN
lol, i can c it now, yeah go for it rolling on floor laughing

pingpong1115
kk cool if u want (u dont have to) u could help me with the comic thing that i (mite) do.

steverules
I don't get it, carnage is apparently meant to be stronger that venom and yet he can still be beaten by him, why is this? Also does anyone know how carnage got his sybiote back from venom?

steverules
here is apic of superman vs venom hopefully it will come up, I've never done this before. Superman said that venom was his toughest opponent yet even though superman beat venom without breaking a sweat. Here goes......

steverules
HOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! It worked!!!!!

Scarecrow756
Good for you Steverrules.

Ultimate Hulk43
Can someone get me an avatar of Venom?

steverules
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
Good for you Steverrules.

Thank you, thank you -takes a bow-

pingpong1115
heres some venom avatars

pingpong1115

pingpong1115

pingpong1115
finally

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Can someone get me an avatar of Venom?
i posted a ton in symbiote picture forum look over there

Ultimate Hulk43
Dude,there are 176 pages in that thread but it's all cool anyway,I have an avatar now.

pingpong1115
gdgd, well how r u venom fans.

pingpong1115
has anyone got any venom pics of its symbiote bonding with peeps plz
and another venom pic plz cause im trying to create some fanart

Ultimate-Venom
Venom rules...is that enough for u?

pacmaniac
dude i like venom too, but if ur gonna start ur own comics, i reckon u shud create ur own. I did, it's the son of lasher and hes like toxin in the way that he doesnt try and invade ur brain and eventually kill you( do you still want a symbiote?) and because he can webswing and climb walls and all that shizzle but also he has a suppersized spidersense because he spends so much time around spiderman and also for very complicated reasons he can explode and then be alive still. I have a whole back story for him, would u like to hear it? P.S he's called Thunder.

pacmaniac
P.P.S Im gonna tell u the down side of symbiotes now: they're evil. They will try and consume you. Also,you'll die. They are parasites. Toxin and Thunder (see above) are different because they dont, and try and reason with you and can speak to the user whilst still part of them, and act just like a suit, only not the venom suit as in ultimate venom venom suit. I hope now you know the downside of 'symbiotes' (parasitesparasitesparasitesparasitesparasitespara
sites)

pacmaniac

pingpong1115
Originally posted by pacmaniac
dude i like venom too, but if ur gonna start ur own comics, i reckon u shud create ur own. I did, it's the son of lasher and hes like toxin in the way that he doesnt try and invade ur brain and eventually kill you( do you still want a symbiote?) and because he can webswing and climb walls and all that shizzle but also he has a suppersized spidersense because he spends so much time around spiderman and also for very complicated reasons he can explode and then be alive still. I have a whole back story for him, would u like to hear it? P.S he's called Thunder.
yeh and,,,,,,. no i get u point but i would just love t have the venom symbiote and if makes me crazy oh well,

pacmaniac
sos mate, not just crazy, dead...

b-dan
I love Venom i hate his orgin in the ultimate spider-man game the sute to get rid of cancer wtf?. Well anyway Venom has always been my fave spidy villian

redcaped
OK, I hate Venom but is also interesting. The only thing I admire from its creators is the way the creature's head opens to reveal Brock's face. Thanks to this alien costume spidey went to visit robots in disguise.

pacmaniac
Originally posted by b-dan
I love Venom i hate his orgin in the ultimate spider-man game the sute to get rid of cancer wtf?.
tell me about it. carnage was pretty crap aswell. how come everythings a cure for cancer? and r u telling me if sumone wanted to cure themselves of cancer, theyd have to walk around loking like venom? and why call it venom? if it is what it says it is, then shouldnt it be butterfly or something. sos, just had to get that off my chest.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by pacmaniac
tell me about it. carnage was pretty crap aswell. how come everythings a cure for cancer? and r u telling me if sumone wanted to cure themselves of cancer, theyd have to walk around loking like venom? and why call it venom? if it is what it says it is, then shouldnt it be butterfly or something. sos, just had to get that off my chest.

I would want to walk around looking like Venom, but that's just me. I think that they took that element of the "suit" from Marvel Knights Spider-Man, where Eddie found out he had cancer, and the symbiote was curing it. However, *BULLSHIT ALERT* Eddie sold the symbiote off, then later killed himself because he felt guilty for what the symbiote had done, when in reality he just hadn't figured out how to feed the damn thing. Cletus knew the answer though, being let the symbiote completely merge with its host, but anyway....

Yeah, Venom from Ultimate Spider-Man is a crock of crap. He doesn't even have any of Spidey's powers. I guess it's just another group of writers that are Spidey purists, and focus on the whole Parker/Osborn feud, which I think is only a fraction of the Spidey story. The writers for Marvel Knights: Spider-Man are the same way, reducing Venom to a third rate character by putting him on Mac Gargan, and killing off Eddie Brock. (Spidey won't even call the douchebag Venom) I say Eddie Brock all the way. Bring him back!

Next Venom_girl
^ Totally agree. Marvel Knights sucks.
Bring back Eddie Brock!

pacmaniac
Marcus, i see ur point, but wouldnt it freek people out if you just walked into tesco wearing that thing? I agree, eddie brock is the only true venom host, and ultimate spiderman was such a let down! the only good thing is when spidey fighs carnage. that bits awsome, but as i sed b4, carnages back story is crap. crap crap crap crap crap.

Marcus4600
I actually recently found out that the writers of Ultimate Spider Man and New Avengers personally hate the symbiotes, thus the demoting of the symbiotes into low class characters. There are two cool elements, however. The way they left Eddie Brock was at a point that an EMT squad could have saved him before he died, and they've kept Toxin around, who is an extremely interesting symbiotic character.

pacmaniac
yeah, id like to see more of toxin. you know that guy in amazing spiderman ish 527( ithink thats it, its the latest one) is that toxin? or just the spider half of parker, or someone else entirley. it looked like toxin...

Marcus4600
Toxin is a former cop. If you read the Venom/Carnage series, it's about the birth of the third symbiote.

pacmaniac
yeah, i know now, its the spider manifestation of peter parker. Toxins pretty cool, if u ask me....

Lord Magnus

The first page of this was hilarious...

pacmaniac
okay....

pacmaniac
i dont know if u have this already, but i like this one of toxin

pacmaniac
and theres this one of spidey, carnage and venom (had this as a background for a while)

pacmaniac
this ones cool, but it must have hurt the edd miester

pacmaniac
(i really need to work out how to post multiple pictures)

pacmaniac
(yeah, i do)

steverules
I love carnage and venom storylines.

Marcus4600
I saved that one of Toxin on my computer. Another reason that I want them to bring back Eddie Brock is that Toxin and Venom would then butt heads a lot, considering their philosophies on justice. They should have someone like Garth Ennis do MKSM. He's a huge Venom fan.

pacmaniac
they killed off Eddie, tho. im glad u liked the toxin one, its teh one in ur sig. anyone got any deadpool pics?

/\Symbiote..Mad
hi i like venom to! I hope they make a new spiderman series with venom and other villians in cus spiderman isnt on anymore and where i live and carnt find any of the comics sad

pacmaniac
you could always subscribe. there are some cool scans on this site too. where is it that you live?

/\Symbiote..Mad
England and good point l

pacmaniac
yeah, but what city? in leeds, there's travelling man in the corn exchange, and normally a local newsagent will sell some spiderman comics. go into your city center, and have a good look round. search google earth, or check the internet. ask some friends at school, see if they know a good place.

pacmaniac
some more pics...

pacmaniac
ive got loads

pacmaniac

pacmaniac
can anyone teach me how to post multiple images?

pacmaniac

pacmaniac

DBZ MAN
here's one i did but posted in another topic

pacmaniac
cool

pacmaniac

steverules
I like those pics, I think it sucks that they don't have Eddie as venom now. I would've thought that Eddie would'nt have been able to get cancer with the symbiote, I do hope that they bring him back. Long live Eddie. rock

pacmaniac
yeah man, i agree. do any of u guys have scans of the seperation anxiety symbiotes? (riot, lasher, scream, phage and havoc?) and can you recomend any good symbiote comics/arcs?

steverules
Scarlett spidey vs Venom is very good and is my fav. Venom vs Carnage is rather good to.

pacmaniac
thanks, ill keep an eye out. the clone saga has often been claimed as the best one, so ill hev to get some issues. (or maybe ive already got some)

/\Symbiote..Mad
wahooo i got my new siggy!!!!

/\Symbiote..Mad
anyway carring on from my last post, yeh pingpong1115 is right venom does rule but the whole having the venom symbiote on him thinking it was cool well yeh i may be but thats going a little to far, but yeh it would be good. how are you all?

steverules
Cool. But mines better.LOL laughing

pacmaniac
willrules and arahans are the best. ive been trying to make one, but there all crap. can any of you guys give me some big spiderman pictures? venom is ok too.

pacmaniac
yes, i did it! i know its not that good, but i mad it, and im proud. i only used paint, aswell

/\Symbiote..Mad
cool im hopeless at making siggys and thats siggy good for saying it was made in paint big grin

pacmaniac
im just gonna make my avatar match, and...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.