Inuyasha And Kagome What Happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inuyashapuppy!!
INUYASHA HURTS KAGOME WITH WORDS BEFORE HE CAN STOP THE ATTACK FROM KAGO IT HIT KAGOME SHES NEARE DEATH INUYASHA.............

BAM..........

IM KAGOME SO ANY ON THAT WANTS TO BE INUYASHA OR KAGO OR SHIPO POST AND I WILL POST WHO GETS THE PART KK I WILL CHOUSE BY UMMMM...................... embarrasment confused OK HIR IT IS OK YOU HAFE TO RIGHT LIKE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AND WHY WHO EVER GET THE GOODEST ONE I WILL PICK ITS FAIR SOOOO HOPE YOU GET A PART IF NOT MY BE NEXT TIME !!!!!! rolling on floor laughing smile big grin

Gir
this is unhosted role playing....
wrong place!

daisuke
you need permission first.

inuyashapuppy!!
ohhhhh im sry i just got this acont so thank for helping me smile smile

daisuke
it's okay.

inuyashapuppy!!
sigh well go to the other kind of rollplaying forms and look at that one kk plz and thxs um you can sine up for it and i will let you be any one you want if you want just say that i sead you can so i will rember lol if you are into the topic you can sine up you dont hafe to

big grin thx for helping me out big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

daisuke
sure. no prob.

oh yeah, you can be kagome, just look back into the Sign-Up thread and read what I said.

inuyashapuppy!!
kk

inuyashapuppy!!
how do i get permisson ???

CaptainBen
*cough*terrible name*cough*

son of vegeta
i dont know but if you do iam your inuyasha

JacopeX
^^^i know your new to this rp but dont ever ressurect rp's like this again!

Darkchoco
you ask Ush for permision

Mioku Herko
but she dont know how.

JacopeX
^^^ now she does roll eyes (sarcastic)

rare_fox
Why you go bumping this?

Kai Lein
Originally posted by Darkchoco
you ask Ush for permision Originally posted by Mioku Herko
but she dont know how. if you both honestly think that a thread from last year is worth something, and that she STILL hasnt learned to ask ush, you both fail at life and i will be sending evil kitty in shorty >.>

rare_fox
Well that was my first day here and i didnt know any better soooo i let it die and they had to go bumping it..

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kai Lein
if you both honestly think that a thread from last year is worth something, and that she STILL hasnt learned to ask ush, you both fail at life and i will be sending evil kitty in shorty >.> really? I thought you failed erm

Kai Lein
how do i fail?

JacopeX
many in the OTF have have proven you failure of some other things right...Well Dont take it from me though

Mioku Herko
not everyone knows how to do all the stuff here i can't get a picture for my signature i try and i read the info agian and again but it don't work........and i'am not dumb.

silent dreams
Originally posted by JacopeX
many in the OTF have have proven you failure of some other things right...Well Dont take it from me though
Wasn't there something that he failded the 7th grade?and that he smokes...and they are making fun of him about it?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Miroku Herko
not everyone knows how to do all the stuff here i can't get a picture for my signature i try and i read the info agian and again but it don't work........and i'am not dumb. speaking of this thread....it wuz done months ago and it wuz done when rare fox didnt know how to get permission. And dont worry youll learn one day iight

silent dreams
Um...there's supposed to be something that says upload custom sig. click there and put in the link. If that doesn't work.....i dont know.

Technicolor
be nice and quit chatting in an unapproved thread. All of you....except SD smile she's not argusing stick out tongue

Miroku Herko
Originally posted by JacopeX
speaking of this thread....it wuz done months ago and it wuz done when rare fox didnt know how to get permission. And dont worry youll learn one day iight
THANKSOriginally posted by silent dreams
Um...there's supposed to be something that says upload custom sig. click there and put in the link. If that doesn't work.....i dont know. tried every thing but nothing

Miroku Herko
oh if this dont cose i'am Miroku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.