SpellJammer is NOT a Republican!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
Here is a bolsterd topic, to drill it into AC/PVS'es thick heads.. They can't seem to wrap thier heads around the fact that just because SpellJammer despises liberals, does not make him Republican. Are the creators of South Park republicans? No.. Do they hate liberals? Yes.. Infact, South Park does a very good job in speaking how SpellJammer feels about things, but he'll give you a run down why he's NOT republican that way, the left-wing radicals of this forum shut the F up..

Gay Marriage:
Want it legal, want it to be perfectly exsepted. Love is love. There is no reason a man and man or woman and woman should not be married. Either they get tax breaks too, or nobody gets tax breaks, hardly a Republican outlook considering thier noses are stuck between some pages in The Bible..

More Taxes:
Less taxes is a temporary solution to an immortal problem. The problem is not how much we pay in taxes, but rather, where are taxes are sepnt. SpellJammer would completely revamp how our tax money is distrubuted. But he would not under any circumstance lower the tax bill. Republicans dread such a thought. SpellJammer bets when they played Monopoly they'd pray to thier Christian God never to fall on chance or community chest do to the risk of getting that tax card..

Legalise Marijunna:
Republicans think it's "the gateway drug". It's a grass, not The Necromonicom people! Marijunna is no differant then alchahol. And it should be treated as such.. And we all saw how well prohibition worked, so it would be best to just legalise it..

The War in Iraq:
What the hell are we trying to accomplish?! Seriously.. Nothing about this war makes any sense. And if it doesn't make sense. SpellJammer doesn't support it. Period.

Anti-Immigration:
This probably pisses off SpellJammer the most. We go to great lengths to keep desperate foreighners out because "they took our jurbs!1eleven!" meanwhile, we have ungrateful swine liberal-Americans who don't give a **** about this country. SpellJammer says, let anybody in wether they can speak a word of English or not, welcome them with open arms, and let them rise or fall on thier own merit, and deport all those left wing asstards to Aruba where they can be sex slaves like that one broad..

Hurricane Victims:
Screw them. They had a chance to get out and they didn't take it. Money is too rare and important to waste on the likes of people who have lost everything anyway. They have no house, no car, no jobs, no nothing. Thier lives are officaly over..

Dick Chenney:
SpellJammer never liked him.

Sean Hannity:
SpellJammer got banned at his forum. So you now know he CAN'T be Republican..

Creationtism:
Both it, and evolution seem like total bullcrap. SpellJammer believes in the Chaos theory..

Censorship:
Both parties do this, but moreso Republicans. If censorship was allowed to take effect SpellJammer wouldn't exsist! We can't have that!

SpellJammer believes he's made his point. Now put that in your crackpipe and smoke it PVS/AC..

§P0oONY
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61

PVS
*republucans celebrate and dance in the streets*

Alpha Centauri
This doesn't remove from the fact that you're a completely hypocritical moron, continually destroying this forum by trolling everyone in every thread and then accusing others of it.

You're lucky you're not banned.

-AC

Princess Diana
What about CF does he put things in his "crack-pipe"

- Diana

debbiejo
Originally posted by Princess Diana

- Diana

Same ol, same ol.....yawn

Spelljammer

- Diana
CF? messed

Bardock42
Originally posted by Spelljammer
CF? messed

"It" probably meant Capt Fantastic....

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Bardock42
"It" probably meant Capt Fantastic....
Ah..

Nope, Capt_Fantastic isn't a dope head. He just has some serious case of blue balls, which has distorted his view of reality. If he found a butt once in awhile to put his dick in, he'd probably be alot more sensible and easier to get along with..

debbiejo
You know....these thread are gonna get closed again....

KidRock
Ah..

Nope, Capt_Fantastic isn't a dope head. He just has some serious case of blue balls, which has distorted his view of reality. If he found a butt once in awhile to put his dick in, he'd probably be alot more sensible and easier to get along with..

hahahaaahaa

Spelljammer
Originally posted by debbiejo
You know....these thread are gonna get closed again....
If it gets closed it gets closed, SpellJammer only made it because a handfull of members here are so dumb they can't wrap thier heads around the fact that our world isn't a two-party system..

soleran30
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
This doesn't remove from the fact that you're a completely hypocritical moron, continually destroying this forum by trolling everyone in every thread and then accusing others of it.

You're lucky you're not banned.

-AC

We would all be lucky if all of our perspectives matched........hypocrisy with political statements is as good is to evil.

Princess Diana
laughing I love this thread

Bardock42
If it gets closed it gets closed, SpellJammer only made it because a handfull of members here are so dumb they can't wrap thier heads around the fact that our world isn't a two-party system..

You are one of them though...you only see Republicans, "Liberals" and you......that's just as bad....

BackFire
I find this idiotic on an alarming level. Also, coincidentally, or maybe not, it's also what many conservatives believe.

Clovie
SpellJammer is a communist! eek!

and not an anarchist sad

Princess Diana

Capt_Fantastic
Ah..

Blue balls? My balls are nice pasty white color, just like most white guys. Capt_Fantastic does smoke dope, from time to time. But, then again, that's because he has friends in the real world that introduced him to it. An attractive gay man in the middle of San Francisco has no problems finding a butt in which to stick his dick.

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
An attractive gay man in the middle of San Francisco has no problems finding a butt in which to stick his dick.

but what about you?

- Diana

Spelljammer
but what about you?

- Diana
laughing

SpellJammer hasn't laughed that hard sense Bush said the differance between Chenny and Edwards was Chenney could be president. laughing out loud

Bardock42

Princess Diana
Stop doing that everytime soeone mentions anarchists....

sorry I liked the song embarrasment

It used to annoy Charles a lot like CF he preffered it when I played Elton John

- Diana

Gryn Jabar
BURN, HERETIC!

Bardock42
sorry I liked the song embarrasment

When did you stop?

Capt_Fantastic
Let's see some pictures Spelljammer... Let's see the face that all this shit spews from.

Princess Diana
Let's see the face that all this shit spews from.

Is that something that happens due to role swapping?

I am not up in these acts smile

- Diana

Spelljammer
Let's see some pictures Spelljammer... Let's see the face that all this shit spews from.
#1: SpellJammer is not showing you a picture you freaky bastard..

#2: If SpellJammer knew how to work a digital camera, he could probably build a virus. Meaning he could snuffout all his political enemies without having to say a word..

Princess Diana
When did you stop?

I played it to death years ago - Its still a great song though

- Diana

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, now the man is saying he doesn't know how to work a camera.

This is golden.

-AC

Bardock42
Is that something that happens due to role swapping?

I am not up in these acts smile

- Diana

You are despicable...

I played it to death years ago - Its still a great song though

- Diana

Yeah well.....not a big fan of them..but they re alright.

KidRock
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, now the man is saying he doesn't know how to work a camera.

This is golden.

-AC

haha that did get a laugh out of me.

Clovie
blink using digital camera is easier than making a virus blink

(and if I'm being unnecessarily literal don't make much fun of me sad)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
blink using digital camera is easier than making a virus blink

(and if I'm being unnecessarily literal don't make much fun of me sad)

Just as literal as BigEvil deserved it.....

Capt_Fantastic
#1: SpellJammer is not showing you a picture you freaky bastard..

#2: If SpellJammer knew how to work a digital camera, he could probably build a virus. Meaning he could snuffout all his political enemies without having to say a word..

1)So, you're saying you're bright enough to build a virus, but not to operate a camera?

2)You have political enemies?

Princess Diana
1)So, you're saying you're bright enough to build a virus, but not to operate a camera?

2)You have political enemies?

confused spam?

Clovie
huh

Just as literal as BigEvil deserved it..... what do you mean? confused

Bardock42
huh

what do you mean? confused

You will know when the time is right....

Clovie
You will know when the time is right.... now? eek!

Bardock42
now? eek!

I don't know...do you?

Clovie
nope cry

Inspectah Deck
Blue balls? My balls are nice pasty white color, just like most white guys. Capt_Fantastic does smoke dope, from time to time. But, then again, that's because he has friends in the real world that introduced him to it. An attractive gay man in the middle of San Francisco has no problems finding a butt in which to stick his dick.

confused

Sorgo
Gay Marriage:
Sorry but Gay Marriage goes against my Morale Value completly. I am a pure strain Catholic and it directly goes against the bible law. In the bible, Gays cannot marry. Legalizing something that would go against the Marriage rule would be proposterous.

More Taxes:
The Government is using money to wipe their ass. Get Taxes out of the Population. Does anyone know how much they get from Public shares and stocking? Greedy bastards.

Legalise Marijunna:
Keep it contained. Marijuana is a natural solution that causes Euphoria. Euphoria often breaks down Coherance, Co-ordinace and Will Power. I don't want people driving around all High getting into car accidents constantly, or having a bunch of Stoners walking the streets taunting people.

The War in Iraq:
Suck me off, Bush. You greedy bastard. Stop sending kids to War to fight for your greedy vendetta. Why don't you join the war, b*tch?

Anti-Immigration:
Certain people should not be allowed on this f*cking soil. For all we know, They could be flooding in the Chinese in British Columbia to start some secret war. Sounds silly, but "Possibilities" are inflictive. I am 50/50 on this matter.

Hurricane Victims:
Well, let's see here. They lose basically what is their lives to a natural disaster. Bush can send kids to War, but he can't feed or help those fast enough whom are suffering in his own damn country? And Spelljammer, you'd be crying, shitting and pissing your pants all at the same time if a Hurrican came and f*cked your shit up. I am sure you wouldn't be saying "Screw me!"

Dick Chenney:
Who gives a shit, really.

Sean Hannity:
Read the above.

Creationtism:
Sorgo believes Spelljammer is on Yayo.

Evolution is essence, m'boy.

Censorship:
Censorship must be lawed. I don't want my newborns first word to be "F*ck", thank you.

Sorgo
I love people that slap others in the face with their opinion and expect them to think it was written officially in stone...

Not that I am hinting, or anythin'...

Spelljammer!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Sorgo
I love people that slap others in the face with their opinion and expect them to think it was written officially in stone...

Not that I am hinting, or anythin'...

Spelljammer!

Wow, no wonder I don't like you.

Sorgo
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Wow, no wonder I don't like you.

Shut up.

EsteemedLeader
Shut up.

Go away.

Sorgo
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Go away.

No.

Spelljammer
Hey, SpellJammer says keep sorgo around. He's so disgustingly conservative he makes SpellJammer look like Michal Moore.. laughing out loud

overlord
Beh.. America should have some more choice in political parties and all that wasting money on campaigns should be illegal too.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by overlord
Beh.. America should have some more choice in political parties
They do, americans are just too stupid to acknowledge them. Hense why Nader never won..

It's all privately funded. If they want to waste thier money on stupid shit that's thier problem..

overlord
It's quite sad that only through money you can be president..
Even with an IQ below 90.

But why would anyone vote right wing anyway unless they themselves have companies or tons of money?

Bardock42
Originally posted by overlord
It's quite sad that only through money you can be president..
Even with an IQ below 90.

But why would anyone vote right wing anyway unless they themselves have companies or tons of money?

Because the Republicans used to have a point...before Radical Neo-Conservatives took over.......

Spelljammer
Because the Republicans used to have a point...before Radical Neo-Conservatives took over.......
They're just the same as they ever were. Infact George W. Bush is the spitting image of Ronald Regan..

Bardock42
They're just the same as they ever were. Infact George W. Bush is the spitting image of Ronald Regan..
Nonsense, you very much deserve a beating for comparing reagan to idiot......

Sorgo
Hey, SpellJammer says keep sorgo around. He's so disgustingly conservative he makes SpellJammer look like Michal Moore.. laughing out loud

Sorgo thinks SpellJammer is an Arrogant sap who should stop acting Superior to people with his Toilet bowl knowledge.

Captain REX
REX thinks that SJ is gone. stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Mist hates third person.

kmcdude
Spell jammers gone nowhysterical Thanks to the best mods evayoupi

Capt_Fantastic
Gay Marriage:
I am a pure strain Catholic and it directly goes against the bible

Evolution is essence, m'boy.

???

Bardock42
???
Yeah I was wondering that too...but since that is a Spelljammer thread I figured "The north side of my town faced east, and the east was facing south"

Capt_Fantastic
Yeah I was wondering that too...but since that is a Spelljammer thread I figured "The north side of my town faced east, and the east was facing south"

LOL

Lana
This thread amused me.

*Natalie~Luver*
It was good of you to bump it

soleran30
Gay Marriage:
Sorry but Gay Marriage goes against my Morale Value completly. I am a pure strain Catholic and it directly goes against the bible law. In the bible, Gays cannot marry. Legalizing something that would go against the Marriage rule would be proposterous.

Marriage is a religious piece however legal relationships however you want to name them should be put in place and using the bible to decide on laws goes against church and state......

Lana
Originally posted by *Natalie~Luver*
It was good of you to bump it

Yeah, too bad it had still been on the first page and not even at the bottom of it, so it wasn't a bump.

Sorgo
???

You read correctly.

SJ IS GONE? FOR GOOD? YAY!

Sorgo
Marriage is for Men and Women. This is in the Bible. Marriage is a Catholic practice. Man-Man and Woman-Woman just should not happen when it comes to something as sacred as Marriage. Hell, don't get me wrong. I don't have any problem with Gay people loving each other or having a relationship and loving each other, but Homosexual Marriage? No.

Whurlysplat
Jackels attack in packs when Lions are down - how brave smile

I have enjoyed watching this.........

pitiful yes

Lana
Marriage is for Men and Women. This is in the Bible. Marriage is a Catholic practice. Man-Man and Woman-Woman just should not happen when it comes to something as sacred as Marriage. Hell, don't get me wrong. I don't have any problem with Gay people loving each other or having a relationship and loving each other, but Homosexual Marriage? No.

Marriage existed before Catholicism did.

Whurlysplat

I disagree with you, but you are entitled to an opinion

overlord
Actually.. Every couple should be able to unite in holy matrimony!
Who really cares what sex they are? If people get upset about it they should really do something useful with their lives.

soleran30

I never said marriage however the state should acknowledge certain relationships as it stands health benefits, estates and numerous other things are very biased against this relationship........it shouldn't be that way

Capt_Fantastic
Sorgo, I wasn't really referring to your opinion of gay marriage. I'm referring to you being a "pure strain" catholic...whatever the hell that means, I assume it's something lke hardcore...who believes in the bible, absolutely. Then, later in your post...you say you believe in evolution...that makes no sense. Those are two points of view that totally contradict each other

Whurlysplat
Sorgo, I wasn't really referring to your opinion of gay marriage. I'm referring to you being a "pure strain" catholic...whatever the hell that means, I assume it's something lke hardcore...who believes in the bible, absolutely. Then, later in your post...you say you believe in evolution...that makes no sense. Those are two points of view that totally contradict each other

this is actually true - bizarre

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
Jackels attack in packs when Lions are down - how brave smile

I have enjoyed watching this.........

pitiful yes

I never needed a to be in a pack when confronting Spelljammer. In fact, it was quite the opposite. The only time he had the balls to confront me ws when you he and whob tried to team up on me. Of course that was more of a flamefest than a debate, and it was on a Friday night when I wasn't around. How brave is that?

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I never needed a to be in a pack when confronting Spelljammer. In fact, it was quite the opposite. The only time he had the balls to confront me ws when you he and whob tried to team up on me. Of course that was more of a flamefest than a debate, and it was on a Friday night when I wasn't around. How brave is that?

I'm not talking about you - I agree with you statement about you went for him a lot. I do not know about any attempts he had to confront you though.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
I'm not talking about you - I agree with you statement about you went for him a lot. I do not know about any attempts he had to confront you though.

you don't remember this:

People PEOPLE! Focus!

We all know Kharmahdog is to blame for all of this hostility, he's a bastard, and notice he's conviently not around whilest the flames are being thrown..

So stop all this fussing and let's attack the real culprite! That damn terrorist-sympathizing, neo-crypto nazi punk Kharmahdog!

If you are going to take part in that on friday, at least have the balls to fess up to it. You have attacked people in packs also. In fact, you have recieved quite the rep as a cheerleader in these attacks

Whurlysplat
If you are going to take part in that on friday, at least have the balls to fess up to it. You have attacked people in packs also. In fact, you have recieved quite the rep as a cheerleader in these attacks

I am a cheerleader, a catalyst laughing out loud I think not - I do remember that thread though.

I hardly think it was a serious attack look at the humour in it smile

Hecatomb
I'd be a cheerleader, but my ass would eat the skirt..

Coldfire
Originally posted by Hecatomb
I'd be a cheerleader, but my ass would eat the skirt..
omg laughing out loud

KharmaDog
Lemme guess, Hecatomb = SpellJammer

Coldfire
Lemme guess, Hecatomb = SpellJammer
No way eek! no expression

Arachnoidfreak
Right, so why does Spelljammer address himself in the third person?

Coldfire
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Cuz he feels like it, I guess

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak

whats it matter?

Coldfire
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
whats it matter?
Exactly

KharmaDog
Often addressing oneself in the third person is a sign of insecurity. It is as though that through repeating one's name and attaching it to each thought and emotion expressed that it would be more validated in the eyes of others.

Hecatomb
Often addressing oneself in the third person is a sign of insecurity. It is as though that through repeating one's name and attaching it to each thought and emotion expressed that it would be more validated in the eyes of others.
Thankyou Dr. Phil.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
Thankyou Dr. Phil.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That smartass answer gives me the feeling I may have hit a little too close to home.

Hecatomb
That smartass answer gives me the feeling I may have hit a little too close to home.
Nope, the smartass answer just makes you a smartass. yes

Sir Mist
Hit a little further ninja

Sir Mist
Nope, the smartass answer just makes you a smartass. yes
Heh, that reminds me of a sig I need to make...

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lana
Marriage existed before Catholicism did.

Uh.... Oh my god....

Sorgo

From a certain point of view, yes they would collide. But some of my opinions about the Growth of Life contradict my believes to an extent, but I have a Theory that keeps my train on it's tracks.

jerlark386
What is this theory that keeps evolution from contradicting pretty much every line in the Genesis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.