Dbz Vs Naruto (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok I saw a couple of these in here and made me wonder so. This is which character you like best and why. The poll is for the which character you like better but i will list some matches in here as well. Ok vote. Ok others include gara and stuff but couldn't fit on the poll so just type it. gai and tien...ok flips mods a 20 to keep it open for a week

o.g. slaughter
vegeta is tha man. no doubt about it.

TwisterGameX
Can the copy ninja kakashi and gara take out the dbz charaters...evenm itachi ?

TwisterGameX
Vote if you look in here.

DigiMark007
Erm, not a battle...even if you're trying to hide it by saying you'll post battles. I'm moving this somewhere...not sure where yet, but it doesn't belong here.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Erm, not a battle...even if you're trying to hide it by saying you'll post battles. I'm moving this somewhere...not sure where yet, but it doesn't belong here.

Close it

TwisterGameX
Hey give me back my 20 then(I got to flip the 20 to windDancer now since i am now in his playground.

spencerspider
Well let's see if we are talking battle DBZ people kill Naruto people very easily. I like the Naruto characters better because it's like ninja and crap but I like DBZ better but not the characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.