Hunters of the forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Diana
Taken from elsewhere smile

Troll Hunters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just today, I submitted a proposal for a Troll Hunter usergroup. The mission statement is "Fighting threats to rational and civil discourse on the forum!"

I decided that, since I need other group leaders and should try to gain some support in general, I would start a thread about it.

So: Who wants to have a leadership position in the group? Who wants to join, who thinks it's a good/bad idea, etc? Anyone who loathes trollish behavior is eligible.

If the group is established, this thread can serve as a place to discuss our purpose, methods, and prey.

I see the clique nutt hugging

Thoughts/insults/jokes etc?

- Diana

Spelljammer
Perhaps it's best if we democraticaly nominate a leader, less we have a predicament of "too many chiefs, not enough indians". And there is far too many trollers in today's topics to have THAT problem in the midsts of our own freedom fighters..

SpellJammer though would be honoured to be leader, is probably more suited for a "brains of the outfit" poistion. IE: Throw an idea out there, and have the real leaders implement it. As SpellJammer is that type of person that has alot of good ideas, but neither the will, nor the skill to carry them out..

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Perhaps it's best if we democraticaly nominate a leader, less we have a predicament of "too many chiefs, not enough indians". And there is far too many trollers in today's topics to have THAT problem in the midsts of our own freedom fighters..

SpellJammer though would be honoured to be leader, is probably more suited for a "brains of the outfit" poistion. IE: Throw an idea out there, and have the real leaders implement it. As SpellJammer is that type of person that has alot of good ideas, but neither the will, nor the skill to carry them out..

We need to stop them spell they are ruining serious debates for people like you and I

Acherontia
Trolling Example:I say: everbody gets a a random weapon, place on an island with a heart beat monitor that tracks there position, and is also filled with C4.

Every few hours, a zone is off limits, if you enter the off limit zone, you expload. Everybody, least one person must be without life at the end of 48 hours.

Who evere comes out a liv is the leader, having proven there strenghs and skills, they worthy.

Good Idea will never work, We already have mods.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Acherontia
Good Idea will never work, We already have mods.
Think of us as the minute men of KMC..
(Despite the fact that SpellJammer HATES the minute men..)

tabby999
in other words, we recreate Battle Royale

Acherontia
*slaps hand on forhead*

*Takes hand back hand slapes you*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.