Change your sexual orientaion or that of your child....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Diana
Change your sexual orientation or that of your child....

With the recent discovers of transsexual genes and the physical differences in how gays and straights react to sex pheromones, if the day came when gene therapy could change your sexually orientation would you do it.

Because in the future gene therapy may change orientation with adults, children and in unborn children.

This is for gays and straights, would you change your or your children's orientation?

- Diana

Spelljammer
No, even if SpellJammer were gay no. This is just another way for human beings to try and escape thier responsibilities.. They were born one way, and they should have to deal with it. Just as disabled people have to be born disabled. It isn't nice, but life isn't meant to be nice, it's a learning expireince..

If people start doing this, it's no wonder liberals have no idea of what a human is.. They have made themselves un-human. Shapeshifting, having no ideals or beliefs, just being strange talking celluar objects.. They truly are the devil's work..

Alpha Centauri
This is where those child-worshippers shoot themselves in the foot. You're against abortion, but now you're against people who WANT their kids. Make your mind up.

As long as it's loved, what difference does it make?

Originally posted by Spelljammer
It isn't nice, but life isn't meant to be nice, it's a learning expireince..

You clearly have Jimmy from South Park as a teacher then, if life is a learning experience.

-AC

soleran30
this is going to open up a can......

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You clearly have Jimmy from South Park as a teacher then, if life is a learning experience.

-AC
Maybe you should watch South Park more often. You might actually learn something.. messed

Spelljammer
Originally posted by soleran30
this is going to open up a can......
http://www.onlinesports.com/images/ssm-sts_austpho08bel01-xlg.gif
Of whoop ass! *Stone Cold Stuns AC*

Alpha Centauri
"I'm not a troll, you are" he says, avoiding any relevance to the thread.

Either reply relevantly or don't reply.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
http://www.onlinesports.com/images/ssm-sts_austpho08bel01-xlg.gif
Of whoop ass! *Stone Cold Stuns AC*

Grrrrrr!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Grrrrrr!
What? You want to be Stone Cold? Fine.. laughing out loud

SpellJammer doesn't want AC's concete anyway..

http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Undertaker_1.jpg
Just his immortal soul..

Alpha Centauri
See what I mean, the man is doing all this instead of being on topic.

It's a sick obsession.

-AC

Spelljammer
See what I mean, the man is doing all this instead of being on topic.

It's a sick obsession.

-AC
Feel free to post ontopic..
http://100megsfree4.com/abcsofdbz/gallery/gallicgun.jpg
In the next dimension!

BackFire
No, I'd let my child be himself. If he's gay, he's gay. If he's straight, he's straight.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by BackFire
No, I'd let my child be himself. If he's gay, he's gay. If he's straight, he's straight.
That's what SpellJammer is trying to say. The key to life is acceptance..

Alpha Centauri
That includes accepting that women and men have the power to choose the gender and may very well want to.

Do you agree? (Bearing in mind that you said the key to life is acceptance).

-AC

BackFire
That's what SpellJammer is trying to say. The key to life is acceptance..

Maybe if instead of posting pictures of wrestlers and cartoons you actually posted relevent thoughts in relationship to the thread it would have gone more smoothly.

Inspectah Deck
What? You want to be Stone Cold? Fine.. laughing out loud

SpellJammer doesn't want AC's concete anyway..

http://www.wrestlinginformer.net/The_Undertaker_1.jpg
Just his immortal soul..

Oh no! Not him Spelljamma!

GCG
If my daughter want to be lesbian i got no problem with that. Actually, i will dress her in basket ball gear and take her to lots of sports events maybe even pushing her to bully male kids.

long pig
If my son turned out gay, and I could change him. I would.

Why wouldn't I?

Princess Diana
Originally posted by long pig
If my son turned out gay, and I could change him. I would.

Why wouldn't I?

cosign

- Diana

Raven Guardia
Sexuality can be learned or innate (inborn). I would hope my child is straight, but if it wouldn't be I would still except them. If what some Psychologist say is true about sexuality being learned, then they would learn being Straight(I am straight). But if its Biological and they have the 'gay' gene I would try and explain to them how they might be treated by others but I would still always except them. I personally feel parents should not choose their child's sexuality. Its different from handicap children. If a child is born with a disability then its important to seek them some sort of help so they can function in everyday life. It doesn't really matter your sexual preference to function in the world. More and more people are same sex or bi in this generation. Its not fully excepted by everyone but it is more excepted then before. I believe its not right to choose what ones child will be like before they are born. I feel its wrong due to my Spiritual beliefs. (and I am Liberal SJ and I don't feel its right...don't label people)

Victor Von Doom
If sexuality is learned, then parents can choose their child's sexuality.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by GCG
If my daughter want to be lesbian i got no problem with that. Actually, i will dress her in basket ball gear and take her to lots of sports events maybe even pushing her to bully male kids. Oh god that would be funny laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
If sexuality is learned, then parents can choose their child's sexuality.

perhaps....but that gets into the whole Nature Vs. Nurture discussion which is very debate worthy. I think IF children learn from what they see from there parents like sexuality it leads them on that path. But I also think you need certain genes in order to be straight or gay.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Princess Diana
Change your sexual orientation or that of your child....

With the recent discovers of transsexual genes and the physical differences in how gays and straights react to sex pheromones, if the day came when gene therapy could change your sexually orientation would you do it.

Because in the future gene therapy may change orientation with adults, children and in unborn children.

This is for gays and straights, would you change your or your children's orientation?

- Diana

I don't care either way, but I'd let it be up to them.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
perhaps....but that gets into the whole Nature Vs. Nurture discussion which is very debate worthy. I think IF children learn from what they see from there parents like sexuality it leads them on that path. But I also think you need certain genes in order to be straight or gay.

Yes, but the issue is would you choose to change it, if you could.

Spelljammer
Actually Raven, we agree on this subject. We just have a differant "why" to the "what"..

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Yes, but the issue is would you choose to change it, if you could.

and I said no.

Alpha Centauri
You also said that sexuality is learned and straight or not you'd accept it. If you accept that it's learned then you should, in turn, accept people's ability to choose.

If you wouldn't change it, that's cool. Not popping at you or anything.

-AC

Raven Guardia
You also said that sexuality is learned and straight or not you'd accept it. If you accept that it's learned then you should, in turn, accept people's ability to choose.

If you wouldn't change it, that's cool. Not popping at you or anything.

-AC

I didnt say its 100% learned. Children pick up on what there parents do Which Helps point them in that direction. But according to recent research Scientist and Psychologist also believe you one must have a gene. Gay and Straight can also be Biological. Accepting a theory that sexuality is learned is different then accepting people should have a right to choose there sexuality of their child.

Victor Von Doom
Accepting a theory that sexuality is learned is different then accepting people should have a right to choose there sexuality of their child.

It's not that different, because both involve the input of the parent.

Victor Von Doom
and I said no.

Yeah.

That's the end of that chapter then.

Acherontia
I wouldn't Unless I could change back... And if would, I'd be lesbian.

soleran30
Lots of homosexual couples raise heterosexual children so nature vs nurture is not so strong here and no I wouldn't change my children's preference......

Bardock42
Lots of homosexual couples raise heterosexual children so nature vs nurture is not so strong here and no I wouldn't change my children's preference......

Actually that just shows that the sexual orientation of the parents might not be a major factor.....but anyways.

Personally I wouldn't change either my nor the sexuality of my child. Since I don'T really see the point in it.....

Princess Diana
Originally posted by Bardock42
Actually that just shows that the sexual orientation of the parents might not be a major factor.....but anyways.

Personally I wouldn't change either my nor the sexuality of my child. Since I don'T really see the point in it.....

you need to lose your virginity first, hey Bardock wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Princess Diana

Not necessrily....My Sexual Orientation doesn't actually have to do with the sexul intercourse I had...... (well a <little but it's not defining it)

s for the "my child" ...that was a hypothetical child of course.....

Princess Diana
Not necessrily....My Sexul Orientation doesn't actually have to do with the sexul intercourse I had...... (well a <little but it's not defining it)

s for the "my child" ...that was a hypothetical child of course.....

well ok

Imagawa666
Unlees there were laws or a lot of discrimination then i wouldnt care what my child is. Im a supporter of bio tech but to change your childs oriantatin is just being picky.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Imagawa666
Unlees there were laws or a lot of discrimination then i wouldnt care what my child is. Im a supporter of bio tech but to change your childs oriantatin is just being picky.
Imagawa666, going over your posts you sound like a technocrat..

It's a third party platform, but you should checkup on it, you'd probably like them. They're like the Starship Enterprise voters.. laughing out loud

soleran30

Yes obviously thats my point

Bardock42
Yes obviously thats my point
Yeah it could still be an environ ment thing....

GCG
Originally posted by Whurlysplat

Can i know why the heck have you changed your name to 'Lady Diana' and then open a thread like this ?

looks to me you are having issues on your sexuality

Whurlysplat
Originally posted by GCG
Can i know why the heck have you changed your name to 'Lady Diana' and then open a thread like this ?

looks to me you are having issues on your sexuality

You obviousl, are afraid of gender bending - are you homophobic? you should be more tolerant of gays and gayness like me smile

Real men are not afraid to have girls names look at "Big daddy" the wrestler he was called Shirley Crabtree at school smile

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Whurlysplat
Real men are not afraid to have girls names look at "Big daddy" the wrestler he was called Shirley Crabtree at school smile

What the.....?

And no, I have no interest in changing my sexuality, I'm as pleased as punch with it. And when/if I have children I would change theirs either (at the very least it seems a bit obsessive) they can be what they want - gay, bi, straight or celibate.

Storm
Homosexuality is not an illness and does not require treatment.

Hit_and_Miss
While It might not be an illness, it is a flaw.... (I don't mean to offend any homosexuals) But one of the main points of existence is to pass on your genes... Until men can have babies, I consider it to be a flaw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.