Batman and Scarecrow vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
with prep..each...who takes it?????? cool

DrDoom101
batman alone could take him. Scarecrow distracts him, Batman attacks him from the back

TwisterGameX
Batman alone takes him.

EsteemedLeader
As previously mentioned, Batman alone could take him.

Scarecrow could take him too if he got a solid blast of fear-gas.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
As previously mentioned, Batman alone could take him.

Scarecrow could take him too if he got a solid blast of fear-gas.

He would scare the shit out of spidey with his uncle ben.

golem370
Spiderman would break Batman in half not just his back but in half. Then he would turn his attention to Scarecrow and If he can beat Green Goblin and people like that there little trouble.

Ok let see Batman's Smart Spiderman's Smart Batman a great fighter Spiderman's a great fighter Batman is Agile Spiderman has 15 times more agile then a average human Batman is Peak Human strong Spiderman can lift 20,000pounds Batman has his belt Spiderman has is Spiderman Sense. What else does Batman has good durability Spidermans Durability is on par with Things Superhuman. Batman is Fast Spiderman's Faster. Batman would get the tar beat out of him.

TwisterGameX
Spiderman does not have anywhere near as good fighting slills as batman he just has powers and jumps around. Many ninjas are shown to be more than enough for spidey.

golem370
Thats ok Batman at near as fast agile or strong.

golem370
Many Ninjas could beat batman to Bane was to much for Batman.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by golem370
Many Ninjas could beat batman to Bane was to much for Batman.

same ninjas could take spiderman as jinzin has shown in 85 threads. Kingpin as well

golem370
There ain't know way Batman he has fight skill over Spiderman is to strong to fast and to agile he is to good for batman. Anything Batman throws at him Spiderman know it's coming before it gets there.

TwisterGameX
There ain't know way Batman he has fight skill over Spiderman is to strong to fast and to agile he is to good for batman. Anything Batman throws at him Spiderman know it's coming before it gets there.

Yeah but does he know what it does ? He throws something idot spidey dodges it and either A. gets blasted from behind like the goblins do to him or b gas comes out.

golem370
He is to fast to be caught by tricks and bombs plus those bombs that the Goblins are being thrown by somebody lifting 10tons.

golem370
Remember Firelord said that before Spideman that noboby had ever took his staff from him.

TwisterGameX
og god bring up firelord ok then batman owns darksied

golem370
I am just saying in a fight physically Superior to Batman he not a better fighter but all other aspects he would fall.

golem370
Thats why he lost to Bane he could not compete with him Physically Superior

braz

well, i dont know about yall, but IMO Batman and Scarecrow would whip spideys little a$$..Batman drops in from hiding using stealth, distracts spiderman as hes fighitin him, then crane comes out n shoots a puff of fear gas at spidey, hes incapacitated because of hallucinations...and batman finishes him off by snappin his neck....n btw, spiderman has NO fighting skillz, hes just really fast n strong n agile and mobile......

Arahan
oh no. fools. why did you put Spidey and Batman in a fight. We had
this discussion already. No one will care for Scarecrow it just Batman and Spidey now.

Poor KMC.

NoFate007
Batman and Scarecrow definitely win. Scarecrow distracts Spider-Man while Batman sets up his plan that he's worked on. The end.

EsteemedLeader
If anyone will do distracting in this fight, it's Batman.

Batman gets in some kind of strangle hold masterlock, and Scarecrow blasts his ass with that gas! (I rhymed)

That gas will be extremely potent since Spidey has a similar fear to Batman (Death in family), except maybe moreso because he was slightly responsible for it.

Zarathustra
Batman lost to Bane because he was physically exhausted after months of sleep deprivation and could hardly move or think straight. That and the fact that the point of the story was for Batman to be beaten: incidentally, Bane has never been able to beat Batman in a fight since, (he always cops out and runs away) despite his already mentioned physical superiority.
Secondly: Can't compete with his physical superior? Have we missed the innumerable cases in which Batman has beaten super-strong, super-fast Killer Croc? His defeat of FOUR White Martians in JLA: New World Order when Wonder Woman and Superman each struggled to bring down one each? His close showdown with Superman in HUSH or his defeat of Superman (SUPERMAN DAMMIT!) in DKR (granted, many people wouldn't count this)? Or maybe that time in JLA: Tower of Babel when Batman's notes proved too much for the entire Justice League from Plastic Man to Wonder Woman to Superman (again).

TwisterGameX
Spiderman is not bane....well kingpin kicked his ass but this is batman vs spiderman...

EsteemedLeader
Batman and Scarecrow win this.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Batman and Scarecrow win this.

braz
^word....i shouldnt have made batman and scarecrow on a team against spiderman though....i shouldve just said spiderman vs batman, but batman has the fear gas that crane made....now that would be cool, batman would def take em' thenwink

DrDoom101
shouldnt the fear gas pump spider-man's adrenaline? when you are scared, your adrenaline starts pumping quickly. So shouldnt Scarecrow be an easier target?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by DrDoom101
shouldnt the fear gas pump spider-man's adrenaline? when you are scared, your adrenaline starts pumping quickly. So shouldnt Scarecrow be an easier target?

No he falls to the floor curled up like a ***** and start crying. Happy Dance

IRTMU-Dragon
Since when can spiderman lift 20,000 pounds?! He can lift a little over 10,000.

EsteemedLeader
He can lift ten tons.

TwisterGameX

jplatinum
Scarecrow gases him, while batman comes in with shitload of gadgets to finish him off.
Sounds like a win to me.

jgiant
Originally posted by jplatinum
Scarecrow gases him, while batman comes in with shitload of gadgets to finish him off.
Sounds like a win to me.
Yup...

golem370
20,000 pounds is Ten Tons

brainchild81
Yep. It's 30,000 now though.Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Spiderman is not bane....well kingpin kicked his ass but this is batman vs spiderman... Kingpin kicked Spidey's a$$ quite early in his career. Spidey was also holding back as he usually does. I've also seen Spidey knock him out before. It'd be interesting to see Richard Fisk VS Bruce Wayne. With no prep for anybody Spidey would beat the living s**t out of Bane. He'd do the same to Batman also.Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Spiderman does not have anywhere near as good fighting slills as batman he just has powers and jumps around. Many ninjas are shown to be more than enough for spidey. I've seen one give him trouble and Spidey still won. Originally posted by braz
well, i dont know about yall, but IMO Batman and Scarecrow would whip spideys little a$$..Batman drops in from hiding using stealth, distracts spiderman as hes fighitin him, then crane comes out n shoots a puff of fear gas at spidey, hes incapacitated because of hallucinations...and batman finishes him off by snappin his neck....n btw, spiderman has NO fighting skillz, hes just really fast n strong n agile and mobile...... Batman's stealth would mean nothing here. Spider-sense. He'd drop right into a KO punch. That leaves Scarecrow by himself. Spidey webs him up and hangs him from a lamppost. If this is Batman and SC w/prep and Spidey w/out, I think they'd come up w/a much better plan than that.Originally posted by braz
with prep..each...who takes it?????? cool By each, do you mean both sides or both Batman and Scarecrow? What kind of prep. Are they preparing for just a fight, or a fight w/SpideyOriginally posted by Zarathustra
Batman lost to Bane because he was physically exhausted after months of sleep deprivation and could hardly move or think straight. That and the fact that the point of the story was for Batman to be beaten: incidentally, Bane has never been able to beat Batman in a fight since, (he always cops out and runs away) despite his already mentioned physical superiority.
Secondly: Can't compete with his physical superior? Have we missed the innumerable cases in which Batman has beaten super-strong, super-fast Killer Croc? His defeat of FOUR White Martians in JLA: New World Order when Wonder Woman and Superman each struggled to bring down one each? His close showdown with Superman in HUSH or his defeat of Superman (SUPERMAN DAMMIT!) in DKR (granted, many people wouldn't count this)? Or maybe that time in JLA: Tower of Babel when Batman's notes proved too much for the entire Justice League from Plastic Man to Wonder Woman to Superman (again). Killer Croc is dumb and he's nowhere near as strong or as fast as Spidey. No Spidey sense either. The White Martian thing is less impressive when you consider that all you need for them is fire. Fire robs them of their powers. The Hush thing was against a Supes fighting hypnosis and holding back. Tower of Babel makes you question how good Bruce's security is.

Zarathustra
Originally posted by brainchild81
Croc is dumb and he's nowhere near as strong or as fast as Spidey. No Spidey sense either. The White Martian thing is less impressive when you consider that all you need for them is fire. Fire robs them of their powers. The Hush thing was against a Supes fighting hypnosis and holding back. Tower of Babel makes you question how good Bruce's security is.
Why are you responding as if I began my statement with "Batman can beat Spiderman because..." when the name "Spiderman" didn't at any point appear in my post? I was responding to the statement that Batman's loss to Bane was on account of his inability to contend with physically superior opponents. He has defeated many who were stronger and faster than him: how they stack up to Spiderman is irrelevant with respect to that point. Your comment about the White Martians is true, but all the same they were stonger and faster than him and he used the right tactics to take them down all on his own. Superman had lots of trouble with one himself and he can light people on fire by looking at them. Of course Superman was holding back. He's ALWAYS holding back because he's a good person. Holding back or no he's still a LOT stronger than Batman, Spiderman, or the vast majority of comic book characters. The Tower of Babel example more accurately reflects the Watchtower's defenses, because it was there that Talia broke into first, then she transported down to the cave (if his security is to be faulted for trusting the JLA not to break into his home, so be it)... all the same I can't help but notice your "Bruce's security" comment doesn't do anything to refute the claim that his tactics did indeed take out the members of the League. It's applicable to a situation where someone's trying to break into the cave, but not to a fight with his physical superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.