-=- IF you had Complete Power Over KMC... -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
What would you do?

I'd shut everything down, well the forums at east, Without anywarning. The only thing that would remain would be on the Log In Page, A Message, saying that it has been shut down permenantly and to go outside and have some fresh air, or to do your work, just to squander any remain hope that that would all be a bug.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't enjoy if KMC was closed, I'd only like it if I closed it down myself.

crazy_shadow
i would edit this thread and put "complete" instead of "compleat"

ben_dover
Originally posted by Acherontia
What would you do?

I'd shut everything down, well the forums at east, Without anywarning. The only thing that would remain would be on the Log In Page, A Message, saying that it has been shut down permenantly and to go outside and have some fresh air, or to do your work, just to squander any remain hope that that would all be a bug.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't enjoy if KMC was closed, I'd only like it if I closed it down myself.

You think KMC takes your life away? You should try a game from Blizzard. KMC is just another fun place you hang out at AFTER all of the below is completed.

go outside and have some fresh air, or to do your work
'
'
'
Edit:
But if I had the control over the KMC I'd make sure you will be banned in the next hour just for saying that your wish is to shut down the KMC.

DanZeke25
What would you do?

Thats what i would do. Just shut it down. I'd like to see what the people who spend there whole damn life on this forum do. They would probaly commit suicide.

I wouldn't mind if this got closed down at all, because there is 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 other things to do.

EsteemedLeader
Um, ban you for starters!eek!

j/k

hotsauce6548
That's friggin weird. I thought of the same exact thing when I saw the title of the thread.

I would shut it down. Oh, and before that, ban Raz...

PERMANENTLY

cool

justjakk
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
That's friggin weird. I thought of the same exact thing when I saw the title of the thread.

PERMANENTLY

cool i would order mist to make me a sandwich.....

Snoopbert
Reconstruct the Moderator Team.

Globals would be:
Backfire
Storm
Captain Rex

Forum Leaders
Tired Hiker - Off Topic Forum
Alpha Centauri, Paola, Wilddancer - General Discussion Forum
Ushgarak - Roleplaying Section (All three subsections)
queeq, ushgarak, Captain Rex, Ken Kenobi - Star Wars
Tron - Comic Books versus Forum
Clovie, Silver_Tears - James Bond Forum
Dexx - Sports Forum
Deathblow - Music Discussion
dave123, Fire - Computer/Video Games Discussion
Cinemaddiction - Movie Discussion, Movie Franchises, Movie Trivia
Backfire - Horror Movies
RoguePw25 - TV Talk Forum, Harrypotter
WildDancer - Anime/Manga
Lana - Art Forum
~Air Angel~ Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribbean
Storm - Philosphy Forum

Among other things, I would delete some of the more "Useless" forums, attempt to keep a more proactive "lookout" for trollers and bashers, create a Conspiracy Theory forum that Deano could spam, and that wraps it up.

kmcdude
Originally posted by justjakk
i would order mist to make me a sandwich.....

sleep1 OOOOOOOlllllllddddddddd

TwisterGameX
Define having a life.

a1hsauce
have sex...I wonder if its any different when youre a person in Power idea

overlord
I would never ban annoying people and deal with them personally and I would have the time of my life.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Dunno, i would probably stop acting retarded and getting to know the boards better and get respect and such.

overlord
You can do that already actually.

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Oh really ? How would i do that?

overlord
By watching carefully what you type and post you'll probably already get some respect and cruising the forums isn't exactly something you need divine powers for either.

Kharhmah
What would you do?

I'd probably ban a few select members....

overlord
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I'd probably ban a few select members....

That's weak, confrontation is much more fun than just banning.
It's just the internet, nobody knows you anyway so there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Clovie
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Thats what i would do. Just shut it down. I'd like to see what the people who spend there whole damn life on this forum do. They would probaly commit suicide.

I wouldn't mind if this got closed down at all, because there is 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 other things to do. I can commit suicide without having it closed *shrugs*

Kharhmah
Originally posted by overlord
That's weak, confrontation is much more fun than just banning.
It's just the internet, nobody knows you anyway so there is nothing to be ashamed of.
Who said it had anything to do with confrontation or being ashamed of something?

I'd ban them because they need to be.

overlord
Wow.. That tells me absolutely nothing..

Kharhmah
I wasn't trying to tell you anything in the first place. stick out tongue

overlord
No need to confrontate them about why they should f*ck off then?
So you meant you just want to randomly ban or something?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
I can commit suicide without having it closed *shrugs*

Yeah buit you probably won't-...he's just making sure.....

Raz
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

PERMANENTLY

cool teehee

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah buit you probably won't-...he's just making sure..... oh.. there is some reward for that? eek!

Kharhmah
No need to confrontate them about why they should f*ck off then?
So you meant you just want to randomly ban or something?
Why are you getting so defensive about this?

It's not like it concerns you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
oh.. there is some reward for that? eek!

Well no.....except that you don't have to live anymore..that's pretty good is it not?

Clovie
Well no.....except that you don't have to live anymore..that's pretty good is it not? no... I meant the other way around..
if someone's getting rewarded for making me that?

overlord
Why are you getting so defensive about this?

It's not like it concerns you. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You just come across as a little odd and I thought I pointed it out.. But why did you respond anyway when you're not saying anything at all?
Are you just extremely bored?

Bardock42
no... I meant the other way around..
if someone's getting rewarded for making me that?

Oh yes...well....they will get the money.....

Clovie
Oh yes...well....they will get the money..... how much? big grin

Kharhmah
You just come across as a little odd and I thought I pointed it out.. But why did you respond anyway when you're not saying anything at all?
Are you just extremely bored?
At last! Someone realises how odd I am! Well done there. thumb up

I wouldn't say I'm extremely bored. Just moderately. yes

Bardock42
how much? big grin
Well all the oney we bet on ti....what did you think What the f**k?

Clovie
Well all the oney we bet on ti....what did you think What the f**k? that I have some worth, but apparently was wwrong as always, sorry.

Bardock42
that I have some worth, but apparently was wwrong as always, sorry.
Yeah....happy

Clovie
it aims at me being wrong, right? confused

overlord
At last! Someone realises how odd I am! Well done there. thumb up

I wouldn't say I'm extremely bored. Just moderately. yes

It would be nice though if you were a little more social, look at me, I'm autistic and I'm freaking talking to a wall.. It's just my urge to have the last word even in such situations..

But for your information, being weird is what all girls consider themselves to be, it's rather normal......... So I guess you are just another random shemp again....... Sorry......

Bardock42
it aims at me being wrong, right? confused

No at you not being worth anything happy

Kharhmah
It would be nice though if you were a little more social, look at me, I'm autistic and I'm freaking talking to a wall.. It's just my urge to have the last word even in such situations..

But for your information, being weird is what all girls consider themselves to be, it's rather normal......... So I guess you are just another random shemp again....... Sorry......
I am social, with people I actually know that is.

I never said I was weird, I said I was odd. And I'm far from normal, trust me. wink

I can be quite random at times though. Well done again. thumb up
There's no need to apologise dear. happy

overlord
I am social, with people I actually know that is.

I never said I was weird, I said I was odd. And I'm far from normal, trust me. wink

I can be quite random at times though. Well done again. thumb up
There's no need to apologise dear. happy
Well.. You can be more social here than in real life, it's just the internet and you're anonymous.
So why hold back or be boring when you can be yourself here?
I wonder why you've actually signed up..

Clovie
No at you not being worth anything happy exactly what I've said blink

Koala MeatPie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.