-=- Dear Vegans: Thank You. -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
I just realised that if our food supply suddently shot down to Zero, we'd be forced to eat each other.

In nature it Goes Meat Eater eats Vegetarian.... so why shouldn't it be different for humans?

Anyways the vegtarians would die first, seeing as how they wouldn't eat each other...

Thank You Vegans, for us eating you first, before turing on ourselves.

Spelljammer
SpellJammer is a vegetarian, but if he was starving and there was no edible plants for him to eat..

Well hell, even if there was edible plants it would depend on who he was around. Had it been Inspectah Deck, he's fine.. had it been Lana, she's dinner..

Had it been Coldfire. Well, she'd be eaten in a differant way.. wink

Acherontia
Amen.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Acherontia
I just realised that if our food supply suddently shot down to Zero, we'd be forced to eat each other.

In nature it Goes Meat Eater eats Vegetarian.... so why shouldn't it be different for humans?

Anyways the vegtarians would die first, seeing as how they wouldn't eat each other...

Thank You Vegans, for us eating you first, before turing on ourselves.

clapping

laughing out loud

Snoopbert
Like the new name.

Koala MeatPie
Its not that new, I had it on MSN scince I left "Crash Overload" in the dust.

Snoopbert
That's where I remembered you from!

Koala MeatPie
Yeah, Sorry about the Acherontia phase, I was mean and Surprsied I wasn't banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.