What do you need to get off your mind?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hp024024
write what you want to get off your mind weather your happy, sad, mad, suprised, or just all of the above.

Deano
ive got a lot to get off my mind

long pig
My first sexual experience happened while watching Three Ninjas 2. sad

Acherontia
I want to either rule the world as a Totalitarian Leader such as Stalin, with civilian Spies and police Linning up the Streets ready to condem anybody for raising there eyes

Or Just hurt a lot of people really really babdly, weither on an emotional scale, or just dropping a few atomic bomes on some major cities.

Echuu
Good luck.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Acherontia
I want to either rule the world as a Totalitarian Leader such as Stalin, with civilian Spies and police Linning up the Streets ready to condem anybody for raising there eyes

Or Just hurt a lot of people really really babdly, weither on an emotional scale, or just dropping a few atomic bomes on some major cities.
Get inline.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morgoths_Wrath
what the f*ck?

KidRock
Originally posted by hp024024
write what you want to get off your mind weather your happy, sad, mad, suprised, or just all of the above.

I would..but I am not a loser emo who posts "i have to much on my mind" on message boards where no one gives a shit.

I SAID GOOOOD DAY

Cinemaddiction
I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance to Geico.

Cinemaddiction
Then I spent it all on Transformers DVDs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano
ive got a lot to get off my mind
Yeah...well.....enjoy

Deano
ingenius

Mandorallen
I ordered alot of DVD's off amazon, and I had my old address on there, and now I dont get it until next week when I was supposed to have it wednesday...

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by KidRock
(...)

I SAID GOOOOD DAY

Shut Up Fez.

Hit_and_Miss
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay16.jpg

olchik
I want to get off my mind my behaviour with my ex bf, I feel guilty.

shockimebones
I want to say that I am pilling right now at 8 in the morning. Amazing. Wonderful feelings. Listening to music. Awesome.
Thanks.

ji,m

Arachnoidfreak
I need to pee.

FeceMan
The appropriate idiom is actually "off your chest," but I'll let this slide. For now.

debbiejo
Actually a headache at the moment.....OH, that's biology...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.