Batman Vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
This should be rated R laughing

snoopdogg
It was a good cartoon. I dont know about it being rated R though.

It would have been better if they used the JLU Batman instead.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by snoopdogg
It was a good cartoon. I dont know about it being rated R though.

It would have been better if they used the JLU Batman instead.

laughing I know but thats the first time I have seen blood like that. They even censor blood on naruto..little blood but here the joker was licking it . the fight scenes were killer and unrivaled. Happy Dance

long pig
Question: How come Dracula was basically moving around Batman like he was standing still at the beginning, but at the end, Batman was faster? ****ing retarded.

Other than that, it was great.

FistOfThe North
Batman got his arse kicked but Alucard a.k.a, well, you know..

I could've sworn "The Batman" has hints of anime elements in it.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by long pig
Question: How come Dracula was basically moving around Batman like he was standing still at the beginning, but at the end, Batman was faster? ****ing retarded.

Other than that, it was great.

I was wondering that myself but I gues sthe man didn't feed and that he was tired/hurt/ more of an offense so Batman could hit him.

Arsenal
This was surprisingly good. Dracula was awesome.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Arsenal
This was surprisingly good. Dracula was awesome.

you'd expect less form the Batman? don't answer that.

lifeisaglich
smile now that was funny

I back what Arsenal said about ALUCARD BEING AWSOME. aND THE movie was ...........good ..... because it made me smile... simply because of the fight scenes.....you could actually see the type of moves the batman was doing....like he was using jodo moves aganist dracula ........ this is one thing that made the move not good you do not kill dracula .... dracula can not die.... trapping him would have been a whole lot better.

TwisterGameX
The batman does not kill he only fries you and pick up your skull but drac is not dead because he was a skull before the movie started until he drank some blood.

sevenman
AWESOME

Ultimate Hulk43
This movie was awesome,I loved the fights between Batman and Dracula and the last fight they had was just AMAZING.I'd love to see a Return of Dracula movie.

kmcdude
Can someone post a link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.