Why do girls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Find it so amusing to kick guys in the crotch. When they are even playing around with you they go I will kick you in the willy. I don't get it because it is not funny nor amusing. It is not a laughing matter because it really hurts mad

Rob Owns You
Because they fail to realize that the testicles are one of the most sensitive nerves in the male body and dont think about how much pain a guy has to endure when kicked in the balls. Any girl that does that needs to be punched in the boobs a few times or something...

EsteemedLeader
When I find a mutual partner in life (Soul mate) I am going to make her get a sex change, kick her in the nuts, get another sex change, then marrie her...

...just so she knows.

kmcdude
bunny

hotsauce6548
Because girls know they are inferior, so they try to bring us down. stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
But the nuts is a little to far. They play around and kick you tehre then when you fall to your knees they laugh and say sorry. It's not a F*cking joke!! They think it don't hurt that much.

justjakk
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
But the nuts is a little to far. They play around and kick you tehre then when you fall to your knees they laugh and say sorry. It's not a F*cking joke!! They think it don't hurt that much. its almost as funny as the guy who gets the football in the growing. when it is an accident it is funny, but sometimes you can get accident and intentional mistaken.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by justjakk
its almost as funny as the guy who gets the football in the growing. when it is an accident it is funny, but sometimes you can get accident and intentional mistaken.

sad it still hurts. No matter how strong you are you can not train your willy.

EsteemedLeader
sad it still hurts. No matter how strong you are you can not train your willy.

Batman could do it...

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Batman could do it...

laughing I don't even want to know how he does it.

EsteemedLeader
I got kicked in the nuts the other day...

...by a guy wearing steel-toe boots.sad

hotsauce6548

That sucks.

Kids are overrated anyway. erm

TwisterGameX

Just reading this...ouch I could feel it.

EsteemedLeader
Just reading this...ouch I could feel it.

Is it weird that I could feel it in my chest too?blink

TwisterGameX
Is it weird that I could feel it in my chest too?blink

It would be wierd if you couldn't. A swift kick in the nuts would even take out Superman. A kriptonite leg is not required.

TwisterGameX
sad

a1hsauce
interesting we havent had a woman post in here yet

TwisterGameX
Because they know it's true!! and it's late.

Snoopbert
I remember a thread on another forum, where a girl posted something along the lines of "Kicking guys in the crotch is fun". That angered me quite a bit, and I proceeded to state that anyone that did that to a male for fun deserved to get punched in the breasts repeadatly. The forum was female dominant, but the response was obviously heated. They tried to tell me that punching a girl in the breasts is dangerous to the female and can cause many numerous problems later in life for them.

How bloody moronic, short-sighted, and out right hypocritical is that roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Snoopbert
I remember a thread on another forum, where a girl posted something along the lines of "Kicking guys in the crotch is fun". That angered me quite a bit, and I proceeded to state that anyone that did that to a male for fun deserved to get punched in the breasts repeadatly. The forum was female dominant, but the response was obviously heated. They tried to tell me that punching a girl in the breasts is dangerous to the female and can cause many numerous problems later in life for them.

How bloody moronic, short-sighted, and out right hypocritical is that roll eyes (sarcastic)

I heard that one before. how dumb so you could swift kick a guy in the nuts for no reason just for your own kicks and we can't pinch a breast because it's dangerious well last time I checked kicking the nuts isn't exactly healthy.

miroku
When I find a mutual partner in life (Soul mate) I am going to make her get a sex change, kick her in the nuts, get another sex change, then marrie her...

...just so she knows. laughing out loud what a dork

miroku

...by a guy wearing steel-toe boots.sad gee i wonder why

TwisterGameX
So cruel

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by miroku
gee i wonder why
I was wondering that myself.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by miroku
laughing out loud what a dork

Happy Dance

ben_dover

...just so she knows.

Did you at least come to think that you will be dating a guy for a while? Then getting married to a girl and knowing that your sex partner once contained a penis.

YOU MAKE ME SICK!!! sick

ben_dover
Originally posted by a1hsauce
interesting we havent had a woman post in here yet
They know they are guilty... wink

Clovie
Find it so amusing to kick guys in the crotch. When they are even playing around with you they go I will kick you in the willy. I don't get it because it is not funny nor amusing. It is not a laughing matter because it really hurts mad never done it blink

Da preacher
Shit dude, i get kicked in the balls all the time by my sister.
And when eye try to beat the shit outta her after it i get this feeling of guilt.............never hit girls u know? And when i lose it my mothers angry like hell.

Jeez girls in my direct environment suck.
They just think they can hurt males without an apparent reason and u can't hit'em cuz they're girls........

I tell u one day i'm gonna lose it and kill all these bitches.

Lucky enough there are still NORMAL girls in the world without such shitty attitudes.

dan2k130221
ive been kicked between the legs loadsa times and im not ashamed to say on occasions ive walked off in tears. girls think theyve got it bad beacuse of pregnancy and preiods, so they play on it, but if a man was to be pregnant i recon he'd have the baby, have a quick nap and then back to work within the hour.

Ladyluck
I never kick guys in the balls erm

I've been tempted to... But never did and wouldn't.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Clovie
never done it blink

But you were thinking it!!

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck

It hurts a shitload. yes

I walked into someone's outstretched foot and didn't stand up for 5 minutes.

TwisterGameX

The evil thought is more than enough.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
It hurts a shitload. yes

I walked into someone's outstretched foot and didn't stand up for 5 minutes.

laughing

§P0oONY
It hurts so goddamn much.... the only way of controlling the pain to any decree I find is to curl up into a ball.... Girls say getting hit in the breasts is worse....

1. I doubt it.
2. How would they know?

Clovie
But you were thinking it!! not really confused what for?

DarkC
laughing
Lucky girls don't get the worst pain of their gender with frequent potential.

Ladyluck

stick out tongue

Bardock42

Yeah buit Giving Birth might hurt just a bit more.......not as frequent but still....

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah buit Giving Birth might hurt just a bit more.......not as frequent but still....

You got that one right

TwisterGameX

Well it's there fault they have to give birth stick out tongue

Clovie
Well it's there fault they have to give birth stick out tongue how is it? What the f**k?

Bardock42
You got that one right

Well I can't really proof that it is...I jsut know that thewoman giving birth usually scream way more than the guys curled up on the floor whining....maybe we jsut take it better.....

What the f**k?

TwisterGameX
Well I can't really proof that it is...I jsut know that thewoman giving birth usually scream way more than the guys curled up on the floor whining....maybe we jsut take it better.....

What the f**k?

you don't like me...do you...

TwisterGameX
how is it? What the f**k?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Think about it.

Ladyluck

How is it our fault? What the f**k?

What the f**k?

Hmm... ok... what would be worse? Getting kicked in the balls? or having a dildo shoved up your penis?

Clovie

What the f**k? it's proven that women are much more resistant to pain than men are.
what would lead to conclusion that probably the being kicked in the nuts thingie doesn't hurt more than regular PMS pains erm

roll eyes (sarcastic) Think about it. *thinks*

and..?

Phoenix Aska

Hmm... ok... what would be worse? Getting kicked in the balls? or having a dildo shoved up your penis?

huh?

TwisterGameX

sick

Bardock42
you don't like me...do you...

Nah..you are alright..why do you figure?

He probably meant cause
a) you don't have to participate in dsexual intercourse
and
b) you could abort

Well I don't know..never had that done...now it's not actually comparable though....I mean the Vagina is actually made for it...and it is a whole different kind of pain...now it doesn't sound nice..and probably is very painful but I can't really say how they relate to each other cause I only experienced one and that was probably not even the strongest pain possible....

Bardock42
it's proven that women are much more resistant to pain than men are.
what would lead to conclusion that probably the being kicked in the nuts thingie doesn't hurt more than regular PMS pains erm

*thinks*

and..?
How is that proven?

A conclusion I cannot come to that easily....

Clovie
How is that proven?

A conclusion I cannot come to that easily.... I don't remember exactly.
but they've made some experiments, and it showed that women are more resistant to pain, but as well more afraid of it. confused

Phoenix Aska
wow..wasn't there a thread like this a long long time ago?

People came to the conclusion that guys didnt have nearly as much pain as women did when it came to getting kicked in the nuts compared to giving birth or getting kicked in the uterus?

TwisterGameX
I don't remember exactly.
but they've made some experiments, and it showed that women are more resistant to pain, but as well more afraid of it. confused

Send women to war Happy Dance

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska

People came to the conclusion that guys didnt have nearly as much pain as women did when it came to getting kicked in the nuts compared to giving birth or getting kicked in the uterus?

Not the point of the thread..read it again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
I don't remember exactly.

Tss...that is highly questionable.....

Clovie

People came to the conclusion that guys didnt have nearly as much pain as women did when it came to getting kicked in the nuts compared to giving birth or getting kicked in the uterus? how can you kick anyone in uterus? huh

Send women to war Happy Dance you wanna make me feel like hurting you? huh
I'm against war. at all.

Tss...that is highly questionable..... you don't have to believe me erm

Wickerman
it's proven that women are much more resistant to pain than men are.

No......they're not. I wonder what gender the people that came to that "conclusion" are roll eyes (sarcastic)

When it comes to pain i think what my mom said was right. We were talking about going to the dentist, and how women complain more than guys do. And she said something along the lines of "When people go to the dentist, women scream and cry. Men faint."
Difference being that men hold it in.

Anyway.....as for the crotch thing......a girl once hit me in the crotch....so i told her never to do that again cause it hurts like hell. 5 minutes later she did it again. So i smacked the hell out of her and asked her if she likes that embarrasment

~wickerman~

The Overmaster
is it true u can get testicular cancer from being hit in the crotch hard enough or frecuently enough?

TwisterGameX
QUOTE=5243759]Originally posted by Clovie
how can you kick anyone in uterus? huh

you wanna make me feel like hurting you? huh
I'm against war. at all.

I'm against it too embarrasment but still

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Wickerman
No......they're not. I wonder what gender the people that came to that "conclusion" are roll eyes (sarcastic)

When it comes to pain i think what my mom said was right. We were talking about going to the dentist, and how women complain more than guys do. And she said something along the lines of "When people go to the dentist, women scream and cry. Men faint."

Anyway.....as for the crotch thing......a girl once hit me in the crotch....so i told her never to do that again cause it hurts like hell. 5 minutes later she did it again. So i smacked the hell out of her and asked her if she likes that embarrasment

~wickerman~

laughing

Phoenix Aska

I'm against war. at all.

you don't have to believe me erm

you know cloves, i dont know, it's just what someone said a while back in the other thread like this..lol

nice sig though by the way stick out tongue

Bardock42

I'm against war. at all.

you don't have to believe me erm

Indeed I don't have to....but I don't think that any study plike that can be hold as truth...

The Overmaster

~wickerman~

Bravo thumb up

Clovie

~wickerman~
men? stick out tongue

and it is connected to the being more afraid of it part.
and fainting is IMO actually showing that they're less resistant.

Bardock42
men? stick out tongue

How has fainting to do with resistance? It's just different way to deal with the situation.

Clovie
I'm against it too embarrasment but still then I don't see your point

you know cloves, i dont know, it's just what someone said a while back in the other thread like this..lol

nice sig though by the way stick out tongue okay..just sounded anatomically incorrect erm

and tx.

Indeed I don't have to....but I don't think that any study plike that can be hold as truth... to me it sounds probable.

How has fainting to do with resistance? It's just different way to deal with the situation. it is actually the thing. fainting shows that pain is too much for them.

Bardock42
then I don't see your point

okay..just sounded anatomically incorrect erm

and tx.

to me it sounds probable.

it is actually the thing. fainting shows that pain is too much for them.

Rather Females than males confused

--

Yeah well but that's jsut cause you are a girl

Bardock42

Ah..I see...I'd say screaming is the thing that shows it....now that changes everything doesn't it?

And I don't even know if it's true that guys faint..I personally never did....

Wickerman
men? stick out tongue

doubt it.

i bet i could be more afraid of a gorilla than you. But in a fight i'd last longer or fight better. Because....i'm a man. Get the point now?

Now it's not. Pissing your pants is showing that you're less resistant. Screaming and crying is showing that you're less resistant. Actually containing the pain isn't proof that you're less resistant wink

ps: bardock, what was that site that was breaking up myths and exposing truths? the one where it said people actually do use 100& of their brain bla bla bla?

~wickerman~

Clovie
Rather Females than males confused

--

Yeah well but that's jsut cause you are a girl what about them? confused

how do you know? stick out tongue

Ah..I see...I'd say screaming is the thing that shows it....now that changes everything doesn't it?

And I don't even know if it's true that guys faint..I personally never did.... actualy. haven't you notice? girl screams even before something happened.
her screaming very often has nothing to do with the actual pain.
dunno. i know none as well erm

TwisterGameX
then I don't see your point

okay..just sounded anatomically incorrect erm

and tx.

to me it sounds probable.

sad

Bardock42
That was Snopes.com

Clovie
doubt it.

i bet i could be more afraid of a gorilla than you. But in a fight i'd last longer or fight better. Because....i'm a man. Get the point now?

Now it's not. Pissing your pants is showing that you're less resistant. Screaming and crying is showing that you're less resistant. Actually containing the pain isn't proof that you're less resistant wink

ps: bardock, what was that site that was breaking up myths and exposing truths? the one where it said people actually do use 100& of their brain bla bla bla?

~wickerman~ I don't see your point.

of course I won't survive being attacted by the gorilla messed why would I fight it?

it is showing that they're scared of pain. nothing more.

Bardock42
what about them? confused

how do you know? stick out tongue

actualy. haven't you notice? girl screams even before something happened.
her screaming very often has nothing to do with the actual pain.
dunno. i know none as well erm
Rather Send Females to war than Males if what you say is true.....which it isn't.

Now that's just obvious.

Theres no proof of that....butscreaming even before pain shows that they are even less resistant. stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Am I the only one who realizes that this is going absolutely nowhere?

Wickerman
I don't see your point.

of course I won't survive being attacted by the gorilla messed why would I fight it?

That they're biased.

Point = even if i as a male am more afraid of the gorilla than you are, in a fight i would last longer due to my physical traits.

No, it's showing lack of resistance to pain. (talking about women screaming and crying and bla bla bla)

~wickerman~

Bardock42
I don't see your point.

But man would probably be able to fight the Goriulla Longer..so there you have your resistance...

Am I the only one who realizes that this is going absolutely nowhere?

Yes

Clovie
Rather Send Females to war than Males if what you say is true.....which it isn't.

Now that's just obvious.

Theres no proof of that....butscreaming even before pain shows that they are even less resistant. stick out tongue but men can fight messed

and being afriad so something doesn't mean you can't survive it ( look at vlad's gorilla messed)

Am I the only one who realizes that this is going absolutely nowhere? what?

That they're biased.

Point = even if i as a male am more afraid of the gorilla than you are, in a fight i would last longer due to my physical traits.

No, it's showing lack of resistance to pain. (talking about women screaming and crying and bla bla bla)

~wickerman~ I don't agree.
and guys are usually pretending not to be scared of anything. but women suffers more.

But man would probably be able to fight the Goriulla Longer..so there you have your resistance...

Yes it has nothing to do with resistance. it has sometihng to do with stranght and ambition messed

Bardock42
but men can fight messed

and being afriad so something doesn't mean you can't survive it ( look at vlad's gorilla messed)

what?

I don't agree.
and guys are usually pretending not to be scared of anything. but women suffers more.

it has nothing to do with resistance. it has sometihng to do with stranght and ambition messed

But women are (maybe) more resistant messed

No oine said that...the pouint though is that more men would survive the gorrilla attack...you know why? Cause they are more resistant....

--

Of Course you don't agree. Biased.
Again...that would say the opposite....Women scream more...while Guys endure the pain...

It has all those factors connected.....just give some evidence why the hell woman should be more resistant to pain...and as to how one measures that....

Clovie
I just wish you felt the pain I'm feeling right now and then we could continue this discusion. erm

Wickerman
I don't agree.

it has nothing to do with resistance. it has sometihng to do with stranght and ambition messed

I'm not surprised

Sure, guys pretend not to be scared, but their physical qualities ensure they feel less pain and are stronger than women. And it's like you said, albeit spelled correctly "women suffer more". There.....you said it yourself.....

It has to do with durability and strength. Durability and strength are directly proportionate to how much pain you feel.

I know you're not an imbecile, and i'm kinda tired of playing the "Let's make Clovie feel good about herself while she pretends she doesn't understand what we're saying" game.

~wickerman~

Bardock42
I just wish you felt the pain I'm feeling right now and then we could continue this discusion. erm

I just wish you would feel the pain of being hit in the nuts then we could continue erm

Anyways...why are you in pain....?

Clovie
I'm not surprised

Sure, guys pretend not to be scared, but their physical qualities ensure they feel less pain and are stronger than women. And it's like you said, albeit spelled correctly "women suffer more". There.....you said it yourself.....

It has to do with durability and strength. Durability and strength are directly proportionate to how much pain you feel.

I know you're not an imbecile, and i'm kinda tired of playing the "Let's make Clovie feel good about herself while she pretends she doesn't understand what we're saying" game.

~wickerman~ I understand what you're saying for a change. erm
but I still think you don't see me point sad and I'm afraid we'll never get to anything sad (especially when I have to go and won't be back till next th. erm)

I just wish you would feel the pain of being hit in the nuts then we could continue erm

Anyways...why are you in pain....? period. sad
and I'm aldready after two painkillers cry

and g'night

Elina_Egyptian
I think that men and women both go through sereous pain. I mean I don't know the feeling of getting kicked in the balls since I'm a girl but I bet it must hurt. Because one time I accidentally ran over a guys balls with my roller blades but he forgave me.pnkynezu

Bardock42
Originally posted by Elina_Egyptian
I think that men and women both go through sereous pain. I mean I don't know the feeling of getting kicked in the balls since I'm a girl but I bet it must hurt. Because one time I accidentally ran over a guys balls with my roller blades but he forgave me.pnkynezu

He probably wanted to have sex with you....

Elina_Egyptian
What are you talking about? He was in majour pain and we are just friends now.pmikkogirl-chulip

Bardock42
What are you talking about? He was in majour pain and we are just friends now.pmikkogirl-chulip

Yeah.....I am just sayign thats probably the reason why he forgave you...

Elina_Egyptian
Oh. I really don't think it was because of thst. He is not the kind of guy to do that but whatever! I mean who knows what goes on in male heads!faerie

Bardock42
Oh. I really don't think it was because of thst. He is not the kind of guy to do that but whatever! I mean who knows what goes on in male heads!faerie
Yeah....who knows....

Elina_Egyptian
What?! You are a guy! You should know! g025

Bardock42
What?! You are a guy! You should know! g025

Am I...or are you.....err...or do I?

Elina_Egyptian
WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? I am a GIRL. You must be a GUY. (Your profile says so anyway). You confuse me so! wahwahsmile161

Bardock42
WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? I am a GIRL. You must be a GUY. (Your profile says so anyway). You confuse me so! wahwahsmile161

What now....I wouldn'tbe the first to lie in a profiel...and i am confusing me....not you me...or you...wither way.....

Elina_Egyptian
STOP IT! Do you want to take this outside?jackwillbattle

Bardock42
STOP IT! Do you want to take this outside?jackwillbattle
You wouldn't hit a girl...that is..if I am a girl...or am I not....I don' know.....

Elina_Egyptian
Doesn't matter because i am a girl and i am not scared to hit a girl or a boy. Or an old man.jackbarbossafight

Bardock42
Doesn't matter because i am a girl and i am not scared to hit a girl or a boy. Or an old man.jackbarbossafight

What idf I am an infant? You wouldn't hit a baby would ya?

Elina_Egyptian
Hahahaha! Very funny. If you were an infant you wouldn't SOULD so smart. a080

Elina_Egyptian
I mean SOUND

Bardock42
Hahahaha! Very funny. If you were an infant you wouldn't SOULD so smart. a080

Well..thank you.......still maybe I am one of this Radioactive uber-smart babies...or like the one in Dr. Slump...great Manga by the way.....

French Tip
Find it so amusing to kick guys in the crotch. When they are even playing around with you they go I will kick you in the willy. I don't get it because it is not funny nor amusing. It is not a laughing matter because it really hurts mad

I do it because when guys are messing around with me and give me a purple nurple. That REALLY hurts

Elina_Egyptian
Sure. I'll take that. d038beware
And thanks for the comment. Um DUDE?

Bardock42
Originally posted by French Tip
I do it because when guys are messing around with me and give me a purple nurple. That REALLY hurts

I really don't know what a Purple Nuple is....but get hit in the nuts is most probably worse....

Oh and your sig reminds me of one I used to find interestiong on here...the long gone Philosophicus...may he Rest in Peace.....

Elina_Egyptian
Whats a purple nurple?

Bardock42
Whats a purple nurple?

Exactly my thoughts......

French Tip
Whats a purple nurple?

nipple twist. The twist it until it turns purple.

Elina_Egyptian
Ok........um......so.....what is a purple nurple?

Elina_Egyptian
OUCH!

Elina_Egyptian
Yeh that must really hurt but why would you let a guy do this until it turns PURPLE?!

French Tip
I'm not talking about like sex wise. Just when we're fighting. And it turns purple the first twist. My friends are masters and the purple nurpling

Bardock42
nipple twist. The twist it until it turns purple.

Disgusting...that hurts for guys too though....the chest area is rather sensible with guys too..you could have paid him back like that too yes

Elina_Egyptian
Ok then. I am a girl and have been in fist fights with guys before but they never did that to me. Only EVIL does such things. LOLa030

French Tip
Disgusting...that hurts for guys too though....the chest area is rather sensible with guys too..you could have paid him back like that too yes

I'm not very good at it. so I do the next best thing.

BackFire
Next time...punch them in the boobs.

Elina_Egyptian
AHA! So you are a guy! You must be! To know that it hurts the guys too!dirol

Bardock42
I'm not very good at it. so I do the next best thing.
The next best thing is just one step to much...well actually no one shopuld twist anyones nipples but.....err...you know...

French Tip
Hey! Boobs are sensitive to ya know! sad

BackFire
Hey! Boobs are sensitive to ya know! sad

I know.

If a girl kicks you in the nuts, you should return it by punching or slapping them in the boobs.

That way, you return the pain and get to feel some ****.

French Tip
Originally posted by BackFire
I know.

If a girl kicks you in the nuts, you should return it by punching or slapping them in the boobs.

That way, you return the pain and get to feel some ****.

Ummm...I am a girl. I don't have any nuts no expression

BackFire
Ummm...I am a girl. I don't have any nuts no expression

I know you're a girl (a good looking one too), I was speaking theoretically, not directly to you.

French Tip
Originally posted by BackFire
I know you're a girl (a good looking one too), I was speaking theoretically, not directly to you.

oh! embarrasment

Sorry, I have blonde moments from time to time embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Bardock42
AHA! So you are a guy! You must be! To know that it hurts the guys too!dirol

Really...or could I maybe just pretend...hmm.....interesting...

TwisterGameX
If you took it to court the men will loose ha ha ha.

CherryTopper
I will do that to brandon he would go and says what would you do if I did that and attempt to punch me and I said well what would you do if I did this and I almost kick him in the nuts, eye for an eye

TwisterGameX
I finaly found this thread again..I thought I lost it.

tike900
WOMEN SHOULDNT KICK GUYS IN NUTS PERIOD...

P.S. IT REALLY HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyber Ninja
lol i just saw a girl do it just now for playing around. Got the guy dead in the nuts...both of them shock

Ronny
no I dont kick guys in the nuts

its the only place that matters yes

Violet_Byatch
I won't lie, I have kicked a man in the crotch.

But it was only my brother so it doesn't matter stick out tongue

Xirius
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Oh my God!!! Its like they somehow manage to hit your whole body with a sledghammer, you cant breath and even the slightest movement magnifies the pain!
All you can do is curl up and pray that one day the pain will end!!

Yes, it does really hurt. sad

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Ronny
no I dont kick guys in the nuts

its the only place that matters yes Lol you are truley sick. laughing out loud

dave123
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
willy rolling on floor laughing

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by dave123
rolling on floor laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

rasu
i agree totaly kicking a man in the balls is not funny AT ALL i have made a party\campain at my school that has redused this dangruse act by; about 70 % and i am glad becuse its dangeruse and them slutty whores who go" its funny!" **** YOU! mad

ILoveMyDaniel
I just think it's funny. No real reason.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I just think it's funny. No real reason. Ok. If I ever meet you, I'm going to punch you three times in your left, then right breast, then laugh hysterically. I will be wearing a cup, and brass knuckles. Magically, your boyfriend will not be there.

angelic_devil
i'd like to see any of you guys try to push something the size of a ball through a tiny hole.

plus you really have to idea how it feels to have 2 weeks out of every month in pure agony and emotional turmoil, it doesn't just last the length of a period, it starts days before and days after, and just for the record if you were in the amount of pain felt while on a period normally you would be in hospital, and believe me we understand what pain that makes you double up feels like

however i'm sure it does hurt a lot to be kicked in the balls, and there is never gonna be a definitive answer for this so there isn't much point arguing

and it is not our fault for giving birth, perhaps the guy that knocked the girl up should get a little bit of the blame

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Ok. If I ever meet you, I'm going to punch you three times in your left, then right breast, then laugh hysterically. I will be wearing a cup, and brass knuckles. Magically, your boyfriend will not be there.
Yes but I have no boobs, nice try, my man. I am a very defensive person so I'd probably end up kicking you in the nuts 6 times before you raised your first fist. yes

Bardock42
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I just think it's funny. No real reason.

Well i find beatinmg up my wife and make her fix my dinner and bring my beer amusing.....so...

ILoveMyDaniel
Well i find beatinmg up my wife and make her fix my dinner and bring my beer amusing.....so...
Cool, me too..

anjala
i am not an expert in female psychology but i will ask my girl about it

Bloigen

I thought we killed your life so we could be lovers. your wife mysteriously died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.