Ever seen Superman kick a guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nigel45
Have you? Just pull back and punt some dude into the atmosphere? I can honestly say that I've never seen him use his legs in a fight.

Zarathustra
He kicked a guy in the chin in Superman: The Wedding Album... he was de-powered at that point though. Aside from that, sorry, not a big Superman reader.

The Ion
No I haven't. I guess the flying at people at Mach speeds with your invulnerable Class 100 fists tends to work well.

nigel45
Eh don't worry about it. It's not like I owe a bunch of money to the mob and the only way to avoid getting shot is to make a ridiculous bet on whether or not Superman ever kicked a villain in comic books with my friend Monty. Besides, Monty's probably wrong anyhow, so I'll get the five grand any day now and I won't lose any more fingers.

nigel45
Originally posted by The Ion
No I haven't. I guess the flying at people at Mach speeds with your invulnerable Class 100 fists tends to work well.

Oh it works marvels. But I bet if he did a freakin' Liu Kang bicycle kick on Doomsday he never would have gotten killed.

Avalonofthewind
Does Cyborg Supes count?

http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4338/beatdown26hg.jpg

nigel45
Yeah I guess that's cool. There really are no rules as to what counts, so you could just draw a picture of supes kickin' a dude and it would be fine.

The Ion
Originally posted by nigel45
Oh it works marvels. But I bet if he did a freakin' Liu Kang bicycle kick on Doomsday he never would have gotten killed.
laughing Funny image.

Khellendros
I think he's kinda pushed himself clear/sent an opponent stumbling back with his legs, but a straight up kick? Eh, there's probably at least one example out there, but I haven't seen it.

Zarathustra
Originally posted by nigel45
Bingo! He did kick Doomsday in The Death of Superman. He did so at least three times: twice by effectively flying down at him feet first, and once near the end he does a straight kick, breaking off the pointy bone on Doomsday's left knee.

8bitChris
You can't count a drop kick as two kicks!

I'm not even sure landing on someone feet first counts as one kick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.