Needed Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_shadow
if you think KMC needs some forums, list them here...maybe you'll get lucky and they might just make them! eek!

i think they need....

Joke Forum

Riddle Forum

Extremely Pointless Topics Forum (for those idiots who post ...Extremely pointless topics on the OTF.)

any one in? eek!

kmcdude
I think they need a part like off topic but with NO RULES AT ALL. Spamming,making 10 threads on crap it would be awseome,then KMCDUDE could really let loose!youpi

TwisterGameX
It would take up to much scave

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by kmcdude
I think they need a part like off topic but with NO RULES AT ALL. Spamming,making 10 threads on crap it would be awseome,then KMCDUDE could really let loose!youpi yeah...kinda what i ment on "extremely pointless topic forum" eek! stick out tongue lol

kmcdude
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
yeah...kinda what i ment on "extremely pointless topic forum" eek! stick out tongue lol

wink Yeah,true....

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
It would take up to much scave what's scave mean confused

TwisterGameX
oopssss I mean space

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
oopssss I mean space waste of space on the forum list or waste of space /w so many extremely off topic threads? stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
How about NO...ya crazy dutch bastard!

crazy_shadow
im not dutch, im american, just like you....and yeah i know im crazy...and i am a bastard

Barker
We need a place where we can put our input and Suggest things.

Oh wait, We already have that. no expression

crazy_shadow
*gets confused* erm

Mandorallen
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

laughing out loud

overlord
A forum without rules.
Nice bashing and illiterate talk. And a warning before entering.

Mandorallen
OTF?

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Mandorallen
OTF? we got one wink but there are still rules to it confused

T.M

laughing

that has made my day yes

Doomsayer
Originally posted by overlord
A forum without rules.
Nice bashing and illiterate talk. And a warning before entering.
As nice as that would be to get our frustrations. You know how some people are. They'll take thier arguments outside of there. Becoming "duelists" and annoying the rest of us with thier petty bullshit not just "dueling" in the flame-war forum..

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Doomsayer
As nice as that would be to get our frustrations. You know how some people are. They'll take thier arguments outside of there. Becoming "duelists" and annoying the rest of us with thier petty bullshit not just "dueling" in the flame-war forum.. then the can get banned? eek!

overlord
Originally posted by Doomsayer
As nice as that would be to get our frustrations. You know how some people are. They'll take thier arguments outside of there. Becoming "duelists" and annoying the rest of us with thier petty bullshit not just "dueling" in the flame-war forum.. Yeah but then you have to strike back hard and kick them out as they are only allowed to duel in one forum.

crazy_shadow
Yeah but then you have to strike back hard and kick them out as they are only allowed to duel in one forum. confused huh?

overlord
So you beat me to the punch of responding. Go celebrate.
This forum goes way too fast.

crazy_shadow
So you beat me to the punch of responding. Go celebrate.
This forum goes way too fast. lol you're confusing as hell....

Otaku

You feckin racist schmoll Rather be Dutch then America...

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Otaku
You feckin racist schmoll Rather be Dutch then America... jealous? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.