Luminara Unduli vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Who'd win

DrDoom101
isincerely hope this is a joke thread.

Deus Ex
Me too. Dooku would make mincemeat out of her.

Se7in
Dooku while balancing a martini on his pet jawa which he chokes with one hand.

darthsith19
Well, since it's doubtful Luminara is stronger than ROTS Obi-Wan I'd say Dooku has this is under a minute. Maybe Less than 30 seconds if he is lucky. Maybe Luminara Unduli will last 1.5 minutes if she is lucky.

Darth Avis
Luminara. No Joke. She pwns this old coot.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Darth Avis

good one.

henniestevens
which Dooku is this??
The Dooku without his hands, or the one without his hands and his head???

Tru_Slice

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku at what age?

Deus Ex
2 year old Dooku.

Se7in
Adolsecent Dooku, testosterone and all.

Illustrious
Adolescent Dooku would be a scary thought.

Sorgo
SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

NOW!

DrDoom101
laughing

Council#13
Originally posted by Darth Avis

See? Everyone has different opinions. Anyway, how bout changing Luminara with Kit FIsto?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Council#13
See? Everyone has different opinions. Anyway, how bout changing Luminara with Kit FIsto?

Do you not understand? That was sarcasm.

Luminara has NO chance.

Council#13
Poo. Try Fisto against Dooku

Sorgo
Poo. Try Fisto against Dooku

Oh my god.... More crap!

Dooku could win Sidious over in a Lightsaber fight. Sidious killed Fisto within seconds.

Can you guess from there?

Council#13
no...

Council#13
is there proof that dooku can kill his "master" anyway? I mean, Sidious did better against Yoda than dooku

Sorgo
is there proof that dooku can kill his "master" anyway? I mean, Sidious did better against Yoda than dooku

Okay, you wanna say it that way?

Dooku beat Mace, and Mace beat Sidious, so Sidious beat Dooku.

You see? I can use that turd knowledge too!

Is there proof that Sidious can kill his "Apprentice" anyways?

Council#13
Do you really think that Palpatine lost to Mace after he was equal to Yoda in a lightsaber duel and after he killed those three jedi masters? (Oh well, those three are junk)

Sorgo
Do you really think that Palpatine lost to Mace after he was equal to Yoda in a lightsaber duel and after he killed those three jedi masters? (Oh well, those three are junk)

I don't think he lost to Mace.

I know he did. Because I watched him lose along with another Million who have watched him lose.

Those three Jedi Masters weren't known as Lightsaber Combatants, except for Fisto. Sassee was the Pilot, Kolar was the Scholar and Kit was a Lightsaber utilizer, but he still got pwned.

Council#13
Hmmmm. Well, Mace's kick looked pretty easy to avoid, especially if your a Sith Lord of Palpatine's power. (but it's okay if you think that Mace beat him fair and square. My opinion varries and everyone has their own opinion.)
Agen was a good swordsman also. This is a quote from the Star Wars Official Website:
Agen Kolar was a tough combatant, and diplomacy was not his strong suit. He was dispatched by the Jedi Council to retrieve Quinlan Vos, a Jedi spy who had failed to make contact with Coruscant. Kolar was armed with disturbing evidence that Vos had betrayed the Republic, but he was ultimately unable to capture Vos.
And this is about Saesee:
Despite such hushed criticism, Tiin was a formidable warrior and an incredible pilot. His Iktotchi heritage granted him strong telepathic abilities, and helming his personal SoroSuub Cutlass-9 craft, the Sharp Spiral, through the relentless winds of Iktotch taught him unparalleled control. Tiin was so in tune with his vessel, that he had no need of a nav computer; he relied on the Force to instinctively astrogate his way through lightspeed.
So I think they're all good fighters, but standards have dropped.

Sorgo
Hmmmm. Well, Mace's kick looked pretty easy to avoid, especially if your a Sith Lord of Palpatine's power. (but it's okay if you think that Mace beat him fair and square. My opinion varries and everyone has their own opinion.)
Agen was a good swordsman also. This is a quote from the Star Wars Official Website:
Agen Kolar was a tough combatant, and diplomacy was not his strong suit. He was dispatched by the Jedi Council to retrieve Quinlan Vos, a Jedi spy who had failed to make contact with Coruscant. Kolar was armed with disturbing evidence that Vos had betrayed the Republic, but he was ultimately unable to capture Vos.
And this is about Saesee:
Despite such hushed criticism, Tiin was a formidable warrior and an incredible pilot. His Iktotchi heritage granted him strong telepathic abilities, and helming his personal SoroSuub Cutlass-9 craft, the Sharp Spiral, through the relentless winds of Iktotch taught him unparalleled control. Tiin was so in tune with his vessel, that he had no need of a nav computer; he relied on the Force to instinctively astrogate his way through lightspeed.
So I think they're all good fighters, but standards have dropped.

Your opinion is only a theory, one that is sorely wrong. Look at the SW Databank, which is something you just showed me, And look up Palpatine or Mace. It will tell you that Mace won the fight fair and square. Believe it or not, Sidious got tooled by Mace.

Council#13
No it's not just my opinion. i mean, i bet even u could have dodged his kick

Se7in
And I bet Anakin could've jumped back before Dooku cut his arm off. And Obi could've used Force Push on Dooku while he was choking him. And Saesee Tiin, Mace, or Kit could've sliced Palpetine the moment he did his 10-Second Charge-Up Stab into Agen. But they didn't. And that is what we saw and that's what happened.

Tengu Man
sidious got owned end of story. i saw it, they saw it, we all saw it, cuz at the end of the duel who had the lightsaber and who didnt? its the same with yoda, eveyrone knows had the playing field been level, sidious would have been toasted, but.....at the end of the duel who had the lightsaber and who didnt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.