Wolerine versus the Shredder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
I say Shredder owns him.

EsteemedLeader
Ignore Hulk Powers duplicate thread.

Hulk Power
I don't care if I made a duplicate thread. Wolverine still wins this.

EsteemedLeader
He will get pwn3d like a n00b.

Hulk Power
Like the one you are?

EsteemedLeader
That might actually have offended me if not for the fact that I have a higher post count than you.

Hulk Power
So what? If you have a higher post count than me and you've been here less than I have, that just proves you have no life and that all you spend your time on is posting. That's sad.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Hulk Power
So what? If you have a higher post count than me and you've been here less than I have, that just proves you have no life and that all you spend your time on is posting. That's sad.

So if I have less experience than you, it's bad for me. But if I have more than you, it's because I have no life.

I smell hypocrasy.

Hulk Power
Any idiot can post a lot but that doesn't mean he has experience. It's not how much you post, it's how well you post. If you just post a bunch of stupid shit then that doesn't mean you have more experience than me. That just means you spend way too much time here.

And I never said that having less experience is bad for you. Don't be putting words in my mouth you noob.

EsteemedLeader
Any idiot can post a lot but that doesn't mean he has experience. It's not how much you post, it's how well you post. If you just post a bunch of stupid shit then that doesn't mean you have more experience than me. That just means you spend way too much time here.

And I never said that having less experience is bad for you. Don't be putting words in my mouth you noob.

You're the one who began the insults here.

I don't think you should be talking about post quality.

Hulk Power
You started this discussion so don't be complaining now. Take it like a man and move on son.

The thing is that Wolverine wins. Simple as that.

EsteemedLeader
Not that simple.

Shredder could gut him, simple as that.

Hulk Power
If it was only that simple...don't you see? Wolverine has better reflexes and is a better fighter. Besides, his healing factor would give him a great advantage in this fight. One slash from Wolverine and it's pretty much over for Shredder.

Wynndar
remember that shredder guy that fought wolverine in that Hulk-Wolverine series? He looked like deadpool with no mask and had one big goofy hand. He was actually kicking Wolverine's ass til he got his arm chopped of and was eaten by a mountain lion.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Wynndar
remember that shredder guy that fought wolverine in that Hulk-Wolverine series? He looked like deadpool with no mask and had one big goofy hand. He was actually kicking Wolverine's ass til he got his arm chopped of and was eaten by a mountain lion.

Yeah but the thing is that it wasn't Shredder. Replicas and look-alikes don't count.

EsteemedLeader
That's beside the point...

Shredder is a far better fighter than Wolverine, and WAY more agile.

Wynndar
I know....I just felt like bringing the guy up. Does shredder have any actual powers?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
That's beside the point...

Shredder is a far better fighter than Wolverine, and WAY more agile.

No. Wolverine is a better fighter, has better agility, and higher strength.

EsteemedLeader
I know....I just felt like bringing the guy up. Does shredder have any actual powers?

Technically he's only peak human. But it seems to me like...how did Superman put it?

"It looks like where I come from, the dial goes up to eleven!"

Hulk Power

Not that I know of...all I know is that Wolverine would win this.

EsteemedLeader
Shredder will make soup outta him...
http://www.fogu.org/postcards/postcards/Anime/Shredder.jpg

Hulk Power
Shredder will make soup outta him...
http://www.fogu.org/postcards/postcards/Anime/Shredder.jpg

Oh yeah that proves much. OMG I guess that proves that Shredder wins... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Man you don't have anything to argue. You can't even debate about this because you don't even know what to say.

And you though you had more experience than me... laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

sam_drugbringer
What could Shreder do to wolverine that he wouldn't just walk away from?

He wins this from endurance.

EsteemedLeader
He doesn't have to put him down permenantly.

Hulk Power
He doesn't have to put him down permenantly.

It doesn't matter. The damage that Shredder can inflict upon Wolverine isn't that big of a deal, but the damage that Wolverine can do on Shredder is critical.

sam_drugbringer
He won't put him down longer then 10 seconds thanks to that healing factor.

EsteemedLeader
I think if he spilt Wolverine's guts onto the floor, it would take longer than ten seconds for him to recover.

Or what if he simply knocks him out?

sam_drugbringer
He can't "spill his guts" beacuse the mobility of his blade is limited by a set of unbreakable ribs.

The healing factor will take care of any internal injurts pretty fast. Wolverine's Skull also helps protect him from geting knocked out, and has taken hits there from peole far stroger then shreder.

EsteemedLeader
He doesn't have ribs in front of his stomach and intestines, duh.

And a blow to the jaw could flatten him.

Hulk Power
I think if he spilt Wolverine's guts onto the floor, it would take longer than ten seconds for him to recover.

Or what if he simply knocks him out?

First of all, it wouldn't be as easy as you think to gut Wolverine. He'd have to be fighting pretty lousy for him too get slashed that bad. It's just too unlikely for it to happen.

Second, Wolverine's durability is too high like for him to get knocked out by a human with peak strength. A punch or kick from Shredder practically wouldn't do much to Wolverine. Maybe just hurt him for about a minute but that's it. Wolverine is better than Shredder in practically everything.

EsteemedLeader
Judo chop could lay him out.

Hulk Power
Judo chop could lay him out.

That's bull shit. Wolverine can take that and more.

You just don't even know what to say. You're just pulling random stuff out of your ass. I'm not going to argue anymore because it's pointless.

Wolverine wins this even if you don't like it.

sam_drugbringer
No, it could not, as he's taken hits from stronger people.

And let's not forget Wolverined's had decades of training with caroius fighting styles, he's not some brawler.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by sam_drugbringer
No, it could not, as he's taken hits from stronger people.

And let's not forget Wolverined's had decades of training with caroius fighting styles, he's not some brawler.

Very good point.

EsteemedLeader
Then how come he fights like an untrained brawler?

And, if Wolverine only has adamantium on his bones, there's no reason to believe a judo chop to the throat couldn't knock him out.

Hulk Power
How come you don't know how to debate?

Wolverine wouldn't even get chopped to the throat because it's not as easy as you think and his durability is greater than that. And what the hell do you mean by "Wolverine only has adamantium on his bones?" That doesn't even make sense.

sam_drugbringer
There IS reason to belive that, after decades pf training and then fighting guys like karnak, Wolverine would leave a pressure point so exsposed.

Also, His healing factor makes him recover from knockout blows in seconds as well.

EsteemedLeader
How come you don't know how to debate?

Wolverine wouldn't even get chopped to the throat because it's not as easy as you think and his durability is greater than that. And what the hell do you mean by "Wolverine only has adamantium on his bones?" That doesn't even make sense.

How does that not make sense?What the f**k?

Wolverine has an adamantium skeleton, i.e., his bones are covered in adamantium.

Hulk Power
How does that not make sense?What the f**k?

Wolverine has an adamantium skeleton, i.e., his bones are covered in adamantium.

They also have flesh, muscle, and skin.

Don't tell me you just thought he only had bones and no flesh? What the f**k?

EsteemedLeader
They also have flesh, muscle, and skin.

Don't tell me you just thought he only had bones and no flesh? What the f**k?

Are you actually saying you think he has adamantium laced to his muscles?What the f**k?

Wouldn't that make it hard to, you know, move, walk, breathe?

Hulk Power
Are you actually saying you think he has adamantium laced to his muscles?What the f**k?

Wouldn't that make it hard to, you know, move, walk, breathe?

I said that his bones have muscle flesh and skin. Not that his skin, flesh, and muscle were laced with adamantium.

EsteemedLeader
I said that his bones have muscle flesh and skin. Not that his skin, flesh, and muscle were laced with adamantium.

See what's your point?

How did what I say not make sense?

Hulk Power
See what's your point?

How did what I say not make sense?

Because you said he only had adamantium bones and I'm telling you that he also has flesh, muscle, and skin that cover his bones. Now do YOU get it?

EsteemedLeader
Wolverine only has adamantium on his bones

Try actually reading it next time.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk Power
Wolverine only has adamantium on his bones

Try actually reading it next time.roll eyes (sarcastic)

And where the f*ck did I say that he also had adamantium on his muscle, flesh, or skin? I didn't say that did I?

And I did read it. It's just that your posts are too shitty and don't make any sense.

EsteemedLeader
And where the f*ck did I say that he also had adamantium on his muscle, flesh, or skin? I didn't say that did I?

And I did read it. It's just that your posts are too shitty and don't make any sense.

Well, considering the fact that I made it clear that I meant it was on his bones, why else would you say that my post didn't make sense and that he also had muscles, skin, etc. unless you would be talking about him having adamantium installed there?

Hulk Power
Man you got nothing to argue about. You're not even talking about who even wins anymore. Now you're just talking about the adamantium on Wolverine's bones. Something which has nothing to do with who wins this. That's why I say you don't know how to debate and that you just pull random stuff out of your ass.

You have nothing good to bring up that can prove that Wolverine would lose to Shredder. Therefore I'm just going to drop it and say that Wolverine wins because I know he would. Shredder wouldn't do be able to take Wolverine and you know it. This is all I have to say for now.

I'll be back later.

EsteemedLeader
Man you got nothing to argue about. You're not even talking about who even wins anymore. Now you're just talking about the adamantium on Wolverine's bones. Something which has nothing to do with who wins this. That's why I say you don't know how to debate and that you just pull random stuff out of your ass.

You have nothing good to bring up that can prove that Wolverine would lose to Shredder. Therefore I'm just going to drop it and say that Wolverine wins because I know he would. Shredder wouldn't do be able to take Wolverine and you know it. This is all I have to say for now.

I'll be back later.

Actually, the adamantium has everything to do with this, since:

1) It's a vital part of this match.
2) I used it to prove a point that Wolverine could be injured.

You stating that the adamantium has nothing to do with this fight only helps prove that you are the inferior debator.

That is, if you even know what 'inferior' means, because after this, I wonder if you have any type of grasp on the english language at all.

Metalmanx
My God.

You two...re-freakin-lax.

Seriously. This is a freakin comic book forum. There is no need for this. It's rather sad for this to have even escalated as much as it did.

Anyway, this is actually a good match, EsteemedLeader. At least I think so.

On one hand, you've got this incredibly-trained martial artist who is a freakin surgeon with his claws...

Now the question is...which one was I talking about right there? stick out tongue

A KO for even 10 seconds is still a win by KMC standards.

So if Shredder KOs Wolvie for even 10 seconds, he wins.

Now, the only problem is if he will be able to do it.

I'm actually rather torn here. I'm gonna keep thinking about it.

Until then, 5/10 for the both of them.

EsteemedLeader
Remember, Shred can chop entire limbs off of trees. And one blow to Wolverines exposed neck could at least choke him long enough for Shredder to get off some devastating attacks.

Hulk Power
Adamatium has nothing to do with this fight because we're talking about who is a better fighter and who has better agility. And you're saying that Shredder can chop Wolverine on the throat and knock him out. But I'm telling you that it's not nearly as easy as you think and even if he does hit him, it wouldn't knock him out. He would probably be stunned for a bit but that's it.

And the adamantium is NOT the "vital" part of this match. Wolverine's fighting skills and healing factor are the "vital" parts of this match. That just proves how much of a noob you are and that you are actually the one that is inferior.

You wonder if I have any type of grasp on the english language right? Well I wouldn't be talking if I was you because you can even spell HEINEKEN right. What the F*CK is a "Heine?" Learn how to spell before you make a stupid sig about Doom holding a HEINEKEN.

And what are you implying with "I wonder if you have any type of grasp on the english language at all." Are you trying to say that because I'm Mexican I can't speak english or something? Are you racist or something? I can probably speak better english than you and you're saying I don't have any grasp on the english language? Now look who's the inferior one. You can't even spell HEINEKEN...

EsteemedLeader
"Adamatium has nothing to do with this fight because we're talking about who is a better fighter and who has better agility. And you're saying that Shredder can chop Wolverine on the throat and knock him out. But I'm telling you that it's not nearly as easy as you think and even if he does hit him, it wouldn't knock him out. He would probably be stunned for a bit but that's it. "

It's sort of important because, you know, it's what helps Wolverine win fights. It's just as important a point as who is more skilled and agile.

"And the adamantium is NOT the "vital" part of this match. Wolverine's fighting skills and healing factor are the "vital" parts of this match. That just proves how much of a noob you are and that you are actually the one that is inferior."

It's a vital part, considering it is the bane of my argument.

"You wonder if I have any type of grasp on the english language right? Well I wouldn't be talking if I was you because you can even spell HEINEKEN right. What the F*CK is a "Heine?" Learn how to spell before you make a stupid sig about Doom holding a HEINEKEN."

Um, I know that it's called 'Heineken'. 'Heine' is the shorter slang term for Heinekens. I put it in the sig because it's funnier. There is such a term as 'Heine'.

"And what are you implying with "I wonder if you have any type of grasp on the english language at all." Are you trying to say that because I'm Mexican I can't speak english or something? Are you racist or something? I can probably speak better english than you and you're saying I don't have any grasp on the english language? Now look who's the inferior one. You can't even spell HEINEKEN..."

It had nothing to do with the fact that you're Mexican. Hell, I didn't even know you were Mexican. It sort of had something to do with the fact that you displayed difficulty in reading my posts.

Hulk Power
"It's sort of important because, you know, it's what helps Wolverine win fights. It's just as important a point as who is more skilled and agile."

It's not his skeleton that makes him win. It's his FIGHTING SKILLS and HEALING FACTOR that help him win mostly. Don't you get it?

"It's a vital part, considering it is the bane of my argument."

Yeah a stupid and pointless argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"It had nothing to do with the fact that you're Mexican. Hell, I didn't even know you were Mexican. It sort of had something to do with the fact that you displayed difficulty in reading my posts."

I didn't have difficulty reading your posts. Just understanding what your point is. Those are two very different things. And your argument is pointless because it doesn't mean much in this fight. It's just a minor part of the fight that helps Wolverine win but it doesn't make him win. He doesn't win because of his skeleton. It's his fighting skills and healing factor that give him a big advantage in this fight.

EsteemedLeader
His fighting skills? They pale in comparison to Shredder.

Hulk Power
What the hell are you talking about? He's been fighting longer than what Shredder has been alive. He'll rip Shredder a new one.

EsteemedLeader
He doesn't even remember most of it.

And Shredder trains constantly. Sure Wolverine has trained more days than Shredder, but Shredder trains harder, faster, longer than Wolverine.

He is a master, the best, at what he does.

Hulk Power
Wolverine may not remember his past but he sure as hell remembers his fighting techniques. Wolverine has been training for about 100 years. That's way more training than what Shredder has done. Wolverine also trains long and hard. That's why HE'S the best at what he does and why Shredder would get beaten.

EsteemedLeader
If he doesn't remember anything, how could he remember fighting techniques?

And he sure as Hell must have a good way to hide these techniques, because he certainly doesn't use his brainpower when fighting.

It seems like he uses a process of elimination:

*Gets bitchslapped*
"Well, blindly charging into the fray didn't work, let's try something else..."

Unfortunately, this will be his downfall in this fight, because Shredder doesn't mess around.

Hulk Power
Because his fighting techniques are more like reflexes than memories. He doesn't have to think about what he's going to do in a fight. He just goes in and fights.

And no. He doesn't rely on strategy or "brainpower" to win a fight. He just fights who ever it is.

Shredder doesn't mess around but you say it as if Wolverine does and he doesn't. He just goes in and kicks who's ever ass he has to. Just because Shredder doesn't mess around it doesn't mean that Wolverine does.

Scoobless
Elektra has incapacitated Wolverine before.... I don't see why Shredder couldn't do the same

sam_drugbringer
Beacuse it was before Wolverine's healing factor was incresed?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Elektra has incapacitated Wolverine before.... I don't see why Shredder couldn't do the same

If Shredder jumped Wolverine while he was already in a fight and so hurt that he was being kept alive by life support moments earlier then sure he could incapacitated... not sure how that helps him in a real fight though.

Oh and Elektra would feed it to Shredder hard, and thats assuming she decides not to use any of her ninja mind tricks or telepathy.

Wolverine could sit in a chair for four hours doing nothing while Shredder does his best to finish the fight, get up and down Shredder in under a minute

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine could sit in a chair for four hours doing nothing while Shredder does his best to finish the fight, get up and down Shredder in under a minute

really? cos when Wendigo sliced his stomach open he seemed pretty freakin worried

srankmissingnin
really? cos when Wendigo sliced his stomach open he seemed pretty freakin worried

Yeah but we discard examples of PIS

jgiant
Shredder from the teen aged mutant ninja turtels...he wins...boo-ya...

EsteemedLeader

PIS? It doesn't seem all that impossible for Wendigo to slice him open to me...

wolverine8888
who ever made this simply is a wolverine hater. shredder would die in seconds

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by wolverine8888
who ever made this simply is a wolverine hater. sharder would die in seconds

Are you kidding me? Do you even know who Shredder is?

wolverine8888
yes I do. he is from the ninja turtles, it was my favorit show growing up I probly know far more about the show then u do. shredder is not as good as wolverine in any area. wolverine is also a far better fighter thou shredder is good he is not in wolverines league.

EsteemedLeader
Not in Wolverine's league? Shredder is the greatest ninja in the world. He's far more skilled than Wolverine can hope to be!

jgiant
Ninja power rocks...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by jgiant
Ninja power rocks...

ninja

wolverine8888
but he not at all. wolverine killed the best sword men and ninja in the world he has shown to be more skill ful then stick. ogun,stick both far more skill full then shredder. shang is also more skill ful the shredder.

wolverine8888
also shredder is far out classed in agility and reflexes.

X-Logan
Wolverine wins

Scoobless

what's PIS about his stomach getting slashed open and his guts falling out?

confused

don't become a fanboy who thinks Wolverine can't be hurt

wolverine8888
oh getting wolverine guts open would hurt but it would in no way put him out of a fight.

EsteemedLeader
oh getting wolverine guts open would hurt but it would in no way put him out of a fight.

How could being gutted not put him out of a fight?What the f**k?

wolverine8888
u dont read wolverine comics do u? because it simple heals so fast it pritty much does not matter. also he once had his guts hanging out and it would not heal due to magnetic bullets all wolverine did was push his guts back in and keep on fighting. wolverien gutts hanging out have never put him out of a fight.

EsteemedLeader
Alright, what if he severs them and tosses them away?

Lets see him heal from that...

wolverine8888
shredder not gunna even gutt him let alone do that. shredder will die very fast. but even if shredder manage to do what u just said wolveirne will easiliy heal from that and keep on going. he has healed from stuff much worse then that.

EsteemedLeader
And he hasn't heal from lesser injuries.

And how is Wolverine even going to lay a finger on him if all four Ninja Turtles can't even do it?

wolverine8888
? less injury?. u need to read wolverien comics man befor makign threads. he far more skilled thne the 4 ninja turtle. by the way the ninja turtle have been able to stalemate shredder in battle befor. also wolverine has far better strength, agility,reflex,durability then the ninja turtles. shredder is not even as agile as the fastest ninja turtle which by the way is micholangalo aka orange one. wolverine is levels over his agility and reflexes.

Hulk Power
And he hasn't heal from lesser injuries.

And how is Wolverine even going to lay a finger on him if all four Ninja Turtles can't even do it?

Didn't I tell you Wolverine would win? You just don't know when to admit defeat. That's another reason why you don't know how to debate.

srankmissingnin
what's PIS about his stomach getting slashed open and his guts falling out?

confused

don't become a fanboy who thinks Wolverine can't be hurt

*sigh*

The PIS part isn't that Wendigo gutted Wolverine, it's that for some reason this was a problem. Wolverine has been gutted dozens of times mid battle with out slowing down not only that but he has taken far more serious injuries with out slowing stride... heck Lady Deathstrick stabbed him throw the heart once and that didn't even end the fight.

Oh and to the guy who said that Shredder is the greatest ninja. Don't make me laugh buddy.

brainchild81
What Shredder are we talking about, from which TMNT show?Originally posted by Wynndar
remember that shredder guy that fought wolverine in that Hulk-Wolverine series? He looked like deadpool with no mask and had one big goofy hand. He was actually kicking Wolverine's ass til he got his arm chopped of and was eaten by a mountain lion. I'd like to see that. Funniest death ever.

srankmissingnin

That guy looked more like Cobra Commander with a mutated arm then Shredder... what about that guy reminded you of Shredder?

brainchild81
Originally posted by brainchild81
What Shredder are we talking about, from which TMNT show?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by brainchild81
What Shredder are we talking about, from which TMNT show? I'd like to see that. Funniest death ever.

Against Wolverine it could be any incarnation of Shredder for the amount of good it would do

brainchild81
Not too sure about that. Old Shredder was a joke. The new one is stronger than Wolvie and possibly faster because of the exosuit. This isn't going to be an easy fight. He could possibly demuscle Wolvie and then choke him to death. This could be a damn good rumble.

EsteemedLeader
Old Shredder is a joke?What the f**k?

What you smokin?

Space M ummy
ANY Version of Shredder?

Super Shredder from TMNT 2 the movie would own him.
That version of shredder had to listen to Vanilla Ice singing ninja rap AND LIVED.

Wolvie can't compete with that.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Space M ummy
ANY Version of Shredder?

That version of shredder had to listen to Vanilla Ice singing ninja rap AND LIVED.

hysterical

Regular Shredder survived it too!!!

Yeah, Super Shredder was awesome.raver

KingDubya
Before you read this post, I am no fanboy and I've barely seen much of Wolverine and Shredder, except for the X-Men movie and X2 for Wolvie and the first TMNT movie and the new series for Shredder.

I have to agree with EL on this; Shredder would most likely defeat Wolverine. Shredder, for one, is a ninja/samurai (think of what the armor looks like). Even though Wolverine has regeneration, claws, strength, and agility, Shredder has all but the regeneration and armor (wouldn't do much to guard against the claws, but it would hepl slightly). Just from what I've seen of both, I seriously think Shredder wins.

And, even though I only read pages 1 and 5, I haven't seen any details or proof to back up Hulk Power's claims that Wolvie would win. Please try to include explanations so people aren't asking continuous questions wondering why certain people win or lose.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Space M ummy
ANY Version of Shredder?

You've got a point there. The last time I was home I heard my brothers rap music for all off 60 seconds and was practically begging for a bullet to the head.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by KingDubya
Before you read this post, I am no fanboy and I've barely seen much of Wolverine and Shredder, except for the X-Men movie and X2 for Wolvie and the first TMNT movie and the new series for Shredder.

I have to agree with EL on this; Shredder would most likely defeat Wolverine. Shredder, for one, is a ninja/samurai (think of what the armor looks like). Even though Wolverine has regeneration, claws, strength, and agility, Shredder has all but the regeneration and armor (wouldn't do much to guard against the claws, but it would hepl slightly). Just from what I've seen of both, I seriously think Shredder wins.

And, even though I only read pages 1 and 5, I haven't seen any details or proof to back up Hulk Power's claims that Wolvie would win. Please try to include explanations so people aren't asking continuous questions wondering why certain people win or lose.

Wolverine is trained as ninja/samurai and in fact he is one of the few Marvel characters who is master of every martial art. Wolverine eats ninja masters for breakfast... hundreds of them often armed with hightech weaponry.

jgiant
But shredder is a ninja who can kick four giant teen turtels asses...can wolvie do that?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jgiant
But shredder is a ninja who can kick four giant teen turtels asses...can wolvie do that?

He could beat them and Shredder at the same time

Seriously this is Shredder guys, not Storm Shadow or Snake-eyes

EsteemedLeader
Shredder is beyond any ninja in Marvel.

He can fight four superfast, superstrong highly trained ninja mutants, all at once.

I never quite figured out how turtle DNA grants superspeed though...

wolverine8888
first off the turtle are only peak human abilities. even mikies who is the fastest and msot agile is only peak human agility he just higher then the others. wolverine would destroy the turtles. they are not even full out masters. they are trained with many weapons which is true but they are not even at the level of master. shredder would lose terrably to wolverine.

EsteemedLeader
Even if Wolverine somehow managed to pull some kind of miracle out of his ass and win, he won't lose terribly.

wolverine8888
shredder would lose pritty badly he realy stands no chance at all.

EsteemedLeader
No chance at all?

If Batman can beat him, why not Shredder?

wolverine8888
batman can not beat wolverine. that plain stupid also. batman has a far better chance being that batman with prep is one of the toughest gusy there is to beat. but still unless batman had some ray that could steal wolverines power which he does not have so it very unlikly he could win, unless there was many many many many plot devices and still i dought it..no shredder stands no chance of winning.

brainchild81
Old Shredder is a joke?What the f**k?

What you smokin? Nothing. You could beat old Shredder by tossing a pizza in his face. He became more of a comedy character after a while. Current Shredder f**ks people up. He's pure evil.

EsteemedLeader
Old Shredder encompasses comic book/cartoon/movie Shredder. Their combined might is awesome...

wolverine8888
he still gets smoked

EsteemedLeader
he still gets smoked

Nothing you say matters anymore.

You proved that you are a fanboy and completely unreliable when you stated that Wolverine has a better healing factor than Deadpool, despite the FACT that Deadpool's is better.

wolverine8888
? when has it ever been said it better? from watchign feats from both there healing factors over the eyars wolevrine has proven to be faster. al Deadpool has is he can not die that does not mean his healing is faster then any one eles it just means he can not die. also u just saying that because u know I proved ur ass wrong with wolverien vs shredder

EsteemedLeader
? when has it ever been said it better? from watchign feats from both there healing factors over the eyars wolevrine has proven to be faster. al Deadpool has is he can not die that does not mean his healing is faster then any one eles it just means he can not die. also u just saying that because u know I proved ur ass wrong with wolverien vs shredder

Well strap a sack of barley to my back and call me your sister, looks like we gots us an old-fashioned fanboy on ar hands heya.cowboy

wolverine8888
ur pethetic. come on show me why shredder stands a chance? every thing u have said I have disproven so come on lets here u come up with a way shredder actauly stands a chance

EsteemedLeader
ur pethetic. come on show me why shredder stands a chance? every thing u have said I have disproven so come on lets here u come up with a way shredder actauly stands a chance

You haven't disproven that Shredder is far more skilled than Wolverine, because, you know, he is.

And far more agile too.

wolverine8888
You haven't disproven that Shredder is far more skilled than Wolverine, because, you know, he is.

And far more agile too.

actauly I already did. two people who make shredder skill look like a little *****. ogun (wolverien killed) stick who wolverine has proven to be mroe skill full then. mickie is peak human agility he is the most agile of the turtles and is even more agile then shredder. wolverine is super human agility. he has shown to keep up with spiderman and I can post many stat reading that will prove me correct as well.

EsteemedLeader
Superhuman agility? Since when?

How can you be agile when you have metal inside you?

wolverine8888
he has had superhuman agility for a very very long time since he came out pritty much. his metal does not effect the way his bones move at all all they did was add on 100 pounds which he has had in him for what 10-30 years by now or longer. he more then use to the extra weight. man u realy need to read wolverine comics dude u simply know nuthing about him

jinzin
i'llrespond to this thread a bit later this week when Ihave the proper time to do so... for now.. I leave you people with this:...

srankmissingnin
Shredder is beyond any ninja in Marvel.

He can fight four superfast, superstrong highly trained ninja mutants, all at once.

I never quite figured out how turtle DNA grants superspeed though...

Dare Devil is a better ninja then Shredder, Elektra is even better then that and Stick is even better then that.

Lets not for get Wolverine master Shigen, who was strong enough to kill a water bufflo with a casual slap, could beat 100s of ninjas at once with out breaking a sweat and once alound his opponent to stab him through the stomach simple to show he was beyond the concept of pain; he took the attack with a smile on his face and was totally unfased after... even pulled the sword out an killed the guy with it.

EsteemedLeader
Killing a buffalo with a slap...something Shredder could do.

100 ninjas? Might as well be 200. The Turtles themselves could take 100 ninjas, and Shredder is just as good, no even better than, they are.

Seriously, don't think that just because Marvel's ninjas are bad-ass, that other ninjas aren't.

wolverine8888
the foot ninjas are jokes next to hand ninja please do not even try to compare them a hand ninja could take 20 foot ninja's or more rather easiliy.

EsteemedLeader
Out of nowhere you think that?

Foot ninjas are trained by Shredder himself.

Hulk Power
Wolverine wins.

wolverine8888
yes they are trained by shredder well actauly no there not. shredder trains a few and then the rest are trained by then. every hand ninja is personaly trianed by a 1000 year old fighters. foot ninja have proven that they are easiliy beaten. the guy who runs around with a base ball bat which i can't remeber his name at the moment who has no training in any type of fighting easiliy took out 10 of them. one hand ninja would slaughter that guy.

EsteemedLeader
Casey is a bad-ass dude.

Why can't you just face the fact that Shredder is more skilled than Wolverine?

wolverine8888
because hes not at all. casey is not a bad ass he sucks a lot. I hand ninja would kill him in seconds. also u need to face the facts that shredder skill wise is not any were near wolverines equal. shredder loses this match badly u need to face that

EsteemedLeader
Shredder is FAR FAR FAR more skilled than Wolverine.

Could Wolverine chop a limb straight off a tree with his bare hand? I seriously doubt it.

Hulk Power
Shredder is FAR FAR FAR more skilled than Wolverine.

Could Wolverine chop a limb straight off a tree with his bare hand? I seriously doubt it.

If he has adamantium bones and he has higher strength than Shredder then why not? Of course he can.

EsteemedLeader
that has nothing to do with skill now, does it?

Hulk Power
And who ever said that it did? It's more about strength than skill.

EsteemedLeader
I could have sworn we were talking about skill.

You have to change the subject to strebgth all of a sudden to avoid anything that could be hazardous to your arguments.

And Wolverine is no more than peak human strength, so how is he stronger than Shredder?

Hulk Power

You have to change the subject to strebgth all of a sudden to avoid anything that could be hazardous to your arguments.

And Wolverine is no more than peak human strength, so how is he stronger than Shredder?

I was NEVER talking about skill. But yeah I was talking about strength.

YOU and wolverine8888 were talking about skill. I wasn't. I'm NOT wolverine8888. I'm Hulk Power if you haven't noticed.

EsteemedLeader
Well, if you weren't talking about skill, what does it have to do with my argument about the bare hand cutting a tree limb off?

Hulk Power
That the adamantium bones and the peak human strength are the things that would help him chop that tree limb off.

EsteemedLeader
Which Shredder could do without adamantium...

Hulk Power
Wolverine still wins. No matter if Shredder can break a limb off a tree.

EsteemedLeader
A strike that can take a limb off a tree, straight to the throat so that he shatters Wolverines windpipe, voicebox, and severs his jugular vein, seems sufficient to knock Wolverine out to me.

Pointinel
^funny dude.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Pointinel
^funny dude.

Funny as in that would be comical to watch, or funny as in 'Your logic is laughable'?

Hulk Power
Well I'd say your logic is laugable because if gutting Wolverine hasn't worked in the past then what are the chances of a stupid whimpy chop knocking out Wolverine?

jplatinum
Wolverine. Come on this isn't even a match.

Wolverine whoops creed who destroys shredder.

Get the point.

jinzin
hello master..

leonheartmm
well, shredder has kept his own against pure energy beings capable of destroyein entire suspension bridges.

srankmissingnin

Wolverine has low level superhuman strength. He has caried around the Hulk, held up an elevator, thrown a full dumpster down an ally with one arm, thrown a guy hard enough to crack concret... while they were both under water, tossed a shark out of the ocean on to a boat and has used a telephone sized logs as weapons.

superman302
Wolverine has low level superhuman strength. He has caried around the Hulk, held up an elevator, thrown a full dumpster down an ally with one arm, thrown a guy hard enough to crack concret... while they were both under water, tossed a shark out of the ocean on to a boat and has used a telephone sized logs as weapons.

Those are just writers getting carried away, if you go by stats and what his mutant powers are , he does not have superhuman stregth. Tell me anywhere where is stats wolverine having superhuman stregth as one of his powers

jinzin
stats put him in a class of up to 25 tons lifting ability.. the class system isn't completely reliable.. but it's been in his described capabilities on paper...

Tha C-Master
So what? If you have a higher post count than me and you've been here less than I have, that just proves you have no life and that all you spend your time on is posting. That's sad. ouch...

being the most prolific poster in ALL of the whole forum, I am hurt...

superman302
Originally posted by jinzin
stats put him in a class of up to 25 tons lifting ability.. the class system isn't completely reliable.. but it's been in his described capabilities on paper...

All wolverine has is an adamantium skelaton, heightened sences, and a healing factor, he has never been stated to have superhuman stregth. It is simply not one of his mutant powers he is just peak human which it 700 pounds.

jinzin
O RLY?

dude get over it, ridiculous feats of strength is just something the guy does... no biggie.... but it is in his desribed powers.. don't believe me? hell it's in a recent issue of the thunderbolts.. he's stated to have superhuman strength...

mind you it's very very low end but he's lifting way more than 700 damned pounds.. batman shoulder presses 1,000.. common!

wolverine8888
lol u are wrong my superman302. wolverine has super human level 1 strength or another word for it is enchanced.( thunder bolts quess staring wolverine) states this. (hulks ultimate guide) (wolverines hand book 2004) (marvel.com) (the official marvel role playing game) with official stats. hmmm should I list more.

Jam Berry
Shredder is that sexy can opener right. I give it to the shred head because he beats up 4 hulks (the turtles) and a diseased rat.

srankmissingnin
lol u are wrong my superman302. wolverine has super human level 1 strength or another word for it is enchanced.( thunder bolts quess staring wolverine) states this. (hulks ultimate guide) (wolverines hand book 2004) (marvel.com) (the official marvel role playing game) with official stats. hmmm should I list more.

Not to mention almost all of his comic book showings support this as well

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>