Bought a Studded Belt Today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
True story... I've been wanting one for some time. I figured if I'm gonna be a rock star (dream job) when I grow up, I might as well get something cool for my attire.

kmcdude
rock Rock on man

Sorgo
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
True story... I've been wanting one for some time. I figured if I'm gonna be a rock star (dream job) when I grow up, I might as well get something cool for my attire.

SNAKEEYES! NO!

SnakeEyes
Sorgo! You seem distressed! What's the matter?

jerlark386
Do you have any skill, talent, Snakeeyes? If you can play guitar that'll add alot more to you coolness than a studded belt. smile

I hope it goes well for you, though.

Tired Hiker
You should slap your mom with that belt, just to make a statement. Trust me on this one!

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by jerlark386
Do you have any skill, talent, Snakeeyes? If you can play guitar that'll add alot more to you coolness than a studded belt. smile

I hope it goes well for you, though.

Yeah I play guitar in a band with my buds. I'd same I'm fairly talented. Not the best, but pretty good. I can play bass as well.

DeepPink
I have several. I have a pink one which is cool. And a standard issue black one, which has a really cool sorta stud pattern. me likey them muchly.

*Sxc_Sarah*
cool i have one too there wicked i always wanted on then found one there wickedbig grin

RedAlertv2
thats cool stuff man. Im probably never gonna get one though... ever since Ive been seeing preppy kids wearing them Ive decided that Ill let my guitar skills speak for themselves, even if im not that good.

Ladyluck
I have a studded belt. It's my fave one droolio

hotsauce6548
Congratulations! eek!

Ladyluck
laughing out loud

amity75
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
True story... I've been wanting one for some time. I figured if I'm gonna be a rock star (dream job) when I grow up, I might as well get something cool for my attire. You could have had mine for nothing. I bought it a year ago and it's a bit too small for me. And my ignorant mates slag me for wearing it.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
thats cool stuff man. Im probably never gonna get one though... ever since Ive been seeing preppy kids wearing them Ive decided that Ill let my guitar skills speak for themselves, even if im not that good.

Yeah, I was a little hesitant. But I figured that people should know me well enough to know that I'm not one of those preppy kids that gets one because it's the "in" thing. wink

RedAlertv2
yeah dude i know you your not just doing it to be cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.