Hercules vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
What can Herc do against the Silver Surfer ... herald of Galactus ?

Wynndar
not much.

Betageuze
yes wynndar... i believe too.... but if Hercules get close enough to touch Surfer.... i believe he can knock him out..... what do ya think ?

olympian
If you mean - just - h2h without use of aditional powers? He can.

Any other way?

No.

kgkg
Originally posted by Betageuze
yes wynndar... i believe too.... but if Hercules get close enough to touch Surfer.... i believe he can knock him out..... what do ya think ?
not really

Mindless couldn't hurt him.

Hercules isn't doing much.

leonidas
silly fight.

olympian
"Mindless couldn't hurt him.

Hercules isn't doing much."

Without amping at all? That is what i meant with no use at all of powers.

kgkg
Originally posted by olympian
"Mindless couldn't hurt him.

Hercules isn't doing much."

Without amping at all? That is what i meant with no use at all of powers.
NO SS wasn’t trying.

He never battles with earth heroes(hard) anyways

Only time SS goes all out is with foes like Morg , Enslaver , Durok , Mep etc

He defeated Savage Hulk without trying much.

Mindless Hulk was founding Surfer, at the end of that SS was perfectly fine.

and we can safely say Herc isn't stonger than Mindless Hulk

And by the way SS doesn’t do hand to hand.

armandovalles
I THINK IF HERC IS HIS IMMORTAL VERSION THAT IF HE CAN SOMEHOW GET IN CLOSE THAT HE CAN KNOCK HIM OUT. BUT IF HE CANT GET IN CLOSE THEN HE HAS NO CHANCE.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
I THINK IF HERC IS HIS IMMORTAL VERSION THAT IF HE CAN SOMEHOW GET IN CLOSE THAT HE CAN KNOCK HIM OUT. BUT IF HE CANT GET IN CLOSE THEN HE HAS NO CHANCE. IF SS If doesn't want him to touch him he won't

Piggy showed a nice scans of Surfer looking everywhere on earth in no time.

SS has also speedblitz cosmic level that are beyond his level and K.O'ed them.

herc is just brute like Hulk not much problem.

olympian
"Only time SS goes all out is with foes like Morg , Enslaver , Durok , Mep etc"

Yeah when he uses the full extension of his powers.

"He defeated Savage Hulk without trying much."

Yes. But was it H2H?

"and we can safely say Herc isn't stonger than Mindless Hulk"

Depends on wich one, The Mindless Hulk that went against Iron Man, Namor, WMan wasent show to be stronger than Herc - at that point- they wer too evenly matched.

The one that went issues later against the two teams was definatly stronger. Not to a point where he dwarfed Herc but to a point where the Greek couldnt defeat him alone.

In all im just curious how Surfer is ranked h2h and in strenght without amping and without talking about durability. Is he a full "cl 100" ?

K3VIL
SS usually goes fist to fist with Thanos, who a top rank Class 100, so he can slug out with Demigod-Hercules and pull out a win, tough against Immortal Hercules, the full god one, I think he'll go down in a pure fist to fist fight.

olympian
Thanks for reminding me he went against Thanos before that way, in my pov considering how effectivally he can amp i dont see Herc winning. Both powerwise and in a slugfest.

The only chance would be Herc at his best and Surfer not amping at all. Hes a better figther.

Of course that would mean either the Hulk, Thor and Glads could take him that way as well.

Surfer wins imo.

golem370
I think it would have been easier to knock Thor then Silver Surfer or Firelord Thor has Metahuman durablilty Silver Surfer and Firelord has Godlike thats up there with Thanos before coming immortal.

leonheartmm
nuthin much herc can do, but i think mindless hulk not hurtin surfer was bull.

guy222
norrin

Tommy05
Originally posted by guy222
norrin Why do you bump old and lame threads??

llagrok
Originally posted by Tommy05
Why do you bump old and lame threads??

Why do you sock the forum?

Tharg
Originally posted by llagrok
Why do you sock the forum?

Why do you care what anyone else does? smile

Anyway back to the thread. Hercules has fought heralds before. Like Frankie Raye. Why count him out immediatly?

Tommy05
Originally posted by llagrok
Why do you sock the forum? I don't.

Got any evidence you can back this up with?

Alfheim
Originally posted by kgkg
NO SS wasn’t trying.

He never battles with earth heroes(hard) anyways

Only time SS goes all out is with foes like Morg , Enslaver , Durok , Mep etc

He defeated Savage Hulk without trying much.

Mindless Hulk was founding Surfer, at the end of that SS was perfectly fine.

and we can safely say Herc isn't stonger than Mindless Hulk

And by the way SS doesn’t do hand to hand.

He fought Abomination H2H.

hunbu04
I hope Hercules get some major upgrade in his new series. The sentry is stated to have strength and durability on par with hercules and thor in his profile. And for the record hercules is top of the class 100 strength table. Hercules right now if properly written is either low level herald level or sub herald level.

Highfather Herc
Current Hercules although he's completely immortal again he would lose, but once he becomes a the Highfather of Olympus he would win. Let's examine the powers.

Super Strength
Hercules obviously beats him in this category.

Durability, Invincibilty, Invulnerability, Endurance
Hercules beats him hear to.

Super Speed
I believe the Silver Surfer wins here to, but Hercules could still keep up even if only a little. He has slammed Quicksilver while he was running.

Leaping Ability
Hercules.

Energy Manipulation
Silver Surfer.

H2H
Hercules.

Weapon Mastery
Hercules.

Also Hercules' strength has never been given a definite limit. He has done some impressive feats like lifting the Earth (in the DC Universe Super Man neaded Wonder Woman and Green Lanterns Help to lift it. Besides how are you going to put a strength limit on the God of Strength.

Badabing
Originally posted by Betageuze
What can Herc do against the Silver Surfer ... herald of Galactus ? Herc has no way to win unless SS forgets all his powers.

dur and closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.