Girls vs Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
who wins this.

Team Girl
Supergirl(current)
Marvel Girl(regular old Jean)
Batgirl

Vs

Team Women
Wonder Woman
Invisible Woman
Catwoman

EsteemedLeader
Invisible Woman and Marvel Girl seem to pull their own teams down.

sam_drugbringer
Are yo crazy? Invis woman is the strongest member of the FF.

The womenn take this.

Metalmanx
Nope, because no one on the Women team has any way of protecting themselves from telepathy.

Girl team wins as quickly as Jean can think.

Speed of thought>>>>>>Invisible Woman doing anything.

Normally I'd say that Wonder Woman could speed blitz, but not with Supergirl there. WW tries something, SG stops her. Then Jean shuts down all of the women's minds.

So, Team Girl wins. Good idea though, Marvel=DC.

EsteemedLeader
Well, I see Wonder Woman beating Supergirl.

Can't say about the second bout.

And Batgirl versus Catwoman is a toss-up.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nope, because no one on the Women team has any way of protecting themselves from telepathy.

Girl team wins as quickly as Jean can think.

Speed of thought>>>>>>Invisible Woman doing anything.

Normally I'd say that Wonder Woman could speed blitz, but not with Supergirl there. WW tries something, SG stops her. Then Jean shuts down all of the women's minds.

So, Team Girl wins. Good idea though, Marvel=DC.

I did it to be as fair as possible for some reason you really can't do this with the guys.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
I did it to be as fair as possible for some reason you really can't do this with the guys.

And you did a good job. This is about as close as you can get it really. Nowadays with comics and such, it's hard to really ever get a really fair matchup with any teams, ya know? But it was a good effort nonetheless.

I still stand by what I said about the Girls winning, too.

What do you think?

Marvel=DC
^I could definitely see it happening that way because I don't know how IW would fair against mental assault from Jean I do know WW has some mental resistance but, if Jean can beat the other two girls and it's just WW, Supergirl and Jean I could really see them winning. It would all kind of depend on if IW could beat Jean or keep her busy long enough for WW to help because I think she'd beat Supergirl good scenario either way.

dman2008
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Well, I see Wonder Woman beating Supergirl.

Can't say about the second bout.

And Batgirl versus Catwoman is a toss-up.

No offense but Batgirl vs Catwoman is not a toss up if we are Talking about Cassandra Cain. Then Batgirl completely curbstomps Catwoman. If we are talking about Babara Gordon however then it is the other way around.

Marvel=DC
^ it's Barb

dman2008
Oh okay then

dman2008
But since it is Barbra then Catwoman destroys Batgirl easilly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.