Question:"If I Die Tomorrow" by Motley Crue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
so what's the story behind the creation of motley crue's 'if i die tomorrow'? now, i'm not asking what the lyrics mean nor the music video. i'm asking how exactly did it come about where simple plan and motley crue collaborated on this song. nearly a month ago, i saw this online interview with tommy lee. he briefly mentions that the band worked with simple plan on that song. he didn't exactly make it clear who wrote the song. i tried looking up the lyrics at this one lyrics search engine site. there was a forum attached with some people's theories. heard that nikki wrote the song and simple plan had made a song that sounded like crue so they gave it to them. the bands happened to be in the studio at the same time or something. not quite sure. i also posted this question at the velvet revolver forums. the crue section. but no one seems to know. hope you guys can help me figure this out! *and if you couldn't already tell, i'm really obsessed with this song! lol*

Alpha Centauri
No one can answer the question "Why did Motley Crue work with Simple Plan?"

Purely because there's no justifiable answer.

-AC

Aj333
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

So True! Eighties hair band and 90's wannabes have no excuses!

LiveAndLetDie
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC
Totally agree. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.